Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ I Don't Know What to Call This, Any Suggestions? ❯ The typing of the note ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I Don't Know What to Call This, Any Suggestions?



Hi-lo everybody! Essences here. Unfortunately my partner Herbal isn't here, she's at her house, but fortunately I do have somebody else to keep me company. Say hello to my favorite spandex-clad bad-ass of DBZ, Vegeta!
::walks in with his arms folded across his chest and a scowl on his face:: Tell me woman, why am I, the Prince of all Saiyans, in a small, filthy, cold room in the middle of the night?
Veggie, I'm bored and lonely and my brilliant mind has come up with another fanfiction! ^ . ^ And this is probably the cleanest anyone will ever see my room.
Pathetic. Your room and your ideas. Both pathetic.
stop trying to be all big and bad, you aren't impressing anybody here Veggie. Really, you should try to be just a bit nicer, but not too much nicer, 'cause that would make you like Goku, and you are definately sexy when you're all pissy and stuff. But anyways, I should start this now.
Yes, get the damned thing over with so I can leave this Hell-hole.
dokie Veggie! is a YAOI fanfiction, meaning BOYxBOY relationships. This also has a planned suicide attempt and swearing and stuff like that, so I don't reccomend this to anyone who does't like those.
Disclaimer - Essences ownes nothing in this fic, if she did I wouldn't be in a tiny, freezing, poorly decorated bedroom, because she would have enough money to have a half decent house.
Very true Veggie-Veg'! Okay, On with the story!


It was a dark Sunday night in April, the last chance to do any homework or uncompleted weekend activities. For a certain blond it was the last chance to write the last note of his final living moments, or that's what he thought anyways.

The only light in his room was the one from his computer screen, the only sound the soft clicking of the keys being pressed down at an unsteady pace. Normally, Katsuya Jounouchi wouldn't have a computer, much less a desk to put it on, but since his father died 6 months ago from alchohol poisoning all that changed. When he first died Jou thought his life would be better, and it was at first. He got money from all of the people in his area who knew him because they had felt pity for the boy. He used the money to buy himself things to maybe make his life a bit more enjoyable.

It was much more enjoyable at first, but after a while he got bored with his new devices and had more time to think about his life. That was why he had planned to end his existance, he realized how pathetic his life really was. So here he was, typing his last words to whoever cared. The simple, yet strangley complex note was mainly for his few friends, and the one person he had foolishly let himself fall for, the one who did not return his feelings. That's what he believed to be true anyway.

He finished the note and moved the cursor up to the 'file' menu and selected the print option. The little arrow highlighted the '1' and was quickly replaced by the number 25. The OK button was then clicked and the sound of the printer coming to life filled the room. Jou leaned back in his chair and looked solemnly at the screen, reading his last words to his friends in his head.

When the printer was done, he collected the 25 copies of the suicide note and grabbed his jacket, heading out the door. 'Everyone will finally know what goes on in my head, but by then it will be too late. At least they will know though, that's what's important. The school is the best place to leave these, they'll be seen by everybody, maybe even the news reporters will have to do a story on it.' The depressed blond slowly made his way down the sidewalk, towards the school grounds. When he arrived he placed the pieces of the paper in various places, such as the windows, the doors, and in trees. (A/N: He used tape to stick them ^.^')

He finished and began walking in the opposite direction in which he came. Jou glanced at his watch. 1:21 A.M. "Damn, when did it get so late?" he muttered out loud. Unfortunately for him he wasn't alone, but the other didn't hear him, which was extremely good for the boy. A few feet in front of him was a tall figure in a trench coat, looking into the water just under the small bridge.

Jounouchi groaned mentally as he realized just who the figure was, and decided it would be best if he just walked by him and said nothing. 'Just my luck,' he thought bitterly. The honey-eyed boy quickly walked past him, hoping not to get the tall one's attention.

"What are you doing out so late, mutt?" came the soft yet somewhat harsh voice. Jou stopped in his tracks and sighed heavily.

"It aint none of your business Kaiba." He continued walking. "Just leave me the hell alone." Inside, Jou's heart was screaming at him to continue talking to the handsome CEO, even though the conversation would only consist of throwing insults back and forth, but his brain knew that if he started talking to him he wouldn't want to continue with his plans. 'I don't even know what my plans are. I'll have to think of something when I get somewhere away from here.

The dark haired boy blinked, but quickly shrugged off his surprised state. No smart response to the "mutt" comment, no form of denial. Just a plea in a depressed tone. He figured something was wrong with him, but respected the blond's wish to leave him alone. Yeah he was an ass, but he knew something was up with the boy and he sure as hell didn't like it when people asked him about his personal business, so he wouldn't do it to somebody else. Kaiba shrugged mentally and walked in the direction of his mansion.

Jou started jogging, to where he didn't know. He just knew he needed to be alone to think. He had just exited the city and was in a rocky area just outside of it. The troubled boy saw a ditch-type area between the ground and the wall of a cliff. He walked down into it and walked around a little. To his delight he found a rather large cave and went in, considerably happy in his current state of depression.

He walked in and sat up against the wall, trying to think of a way to end his suffering. He contemplated each and every possibility, and by the time he finally thought of something the sun was already coming up. "Shit," he mumbled. He got up and started walking to the mouth of the cave, but remembered he took off his jacket while he was thinking and turned around to retrieve it. As he was walking he tripped over a large rock that was sticking out of the ground and went tumbling forward, slamming his head into the wall of the cave. He fell to the ground, everything suddenly going black.

done! Boy am I tired! It is now 4:45 A.M. I never stay up this late! Anywho, was it good? Bad? Did it suck incredibly large ass? Heh, it probably did. It's short too, but thats cuz I'm getting really dizzy and stuff ::sways purposely and giggles:: FUN! Uhhh... So Veggie, whaddya think? You like it?
.... Do you have some sort of problem with depression or something?
I'm fine! Jes' SLEEEEEEEEEPY! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Anyways, please review, I'll do more if you people like it. PWEASE? ::gives puppy dog face:: Sankya Veggie for spendin time with me! ::glomps Veggie::
GET THE HELL OFF ME WOMAN! BIG BANG ATTACK! ::a blue energy ball appears in his hands and he releases it, blowing the room up, leaving only splinters here in there::
CRAP VEG'! WHAT THE FUDGE!? YOU OWE ME A NEW ROOM! ::chases Vegeta with a Yami pillow but stops soon after she started:: I'm goin' to sleep! CIAO! ^ . ^