Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ I Don't Know What to Call This, Any Suggestions? ❯ The Note ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I Don't Know What to Call This, Any Suggestions?

Essences here once again! Herbal still be at her house, so I have another guest! ^.^ Yay! Actually this time I have two. Vegeta will be joining me once again, but while I was outside I just happened to stumble across a little black piglett that lost its way. ::huggles the piglett:: Veggie! Go get me some hot water please!
Vegeta: Damn it woman! I am not your personal servant!
Hey now, the sooner you get me that hot water the sooner you can leave, so just get me the water!
Vegeta: ::mumbles angrily and walks towards the kitchen::
In case anybody is wondering, I am no longer in my cold room, seeing as how there is nothing of it left but a few splinters. Instead I am on my mom's computer, it's much warmer in here too ^.^
Vegeta: ::returns with a glass of hot water::
Thankies Veg'! ::pours the water onto the pglett which then becomes a naked boy of about 17 with a yellow bandana around his head:: Wow ::drools::
Vegeta: What the hell?!
Poor Ryoga! ::runs and gets him some clothes:: Here ya go!
Ryoga: ::takes the clothes and puts them on:: Can you tell me which way it is to the Tendo Dojo?
Sorry, but you're in America now, not Japan. It's a long way off. Anywho, I should start my story now. Veggie, disclaimer please!
Vegeta: ::exhasperated sigh:: Essences ownes nothing in this fic, so don't sue her, shes broke anyways.
Hai! Thankies Veggie! On with the fic!

(Chapter 2)
It was now around 8:00 A.M. Monday morning and there was a rather large crowd in front of the doors to Domino High School. Seto Kaiba walked to where everybody was gathered and in the middle of all the people was a sobbing Yugi, as well as Anzu, Honda and Ryou. In Yugi's hand there was a slightly crumpled sheet of white paper. Kaiba walked to the short boy and took the note out of his hands. His eyes quickly moved across the page, widening more with every word he read.

To whoever gives a damn,
I am using the last few remaining hours of my life to write all of you this note. By the time you read this I will be nothing but a dead body laying somewhere off to the side. Not that most of you would care anyways. But this is for the few people that do care. Yugi, Ryou, Anzu, Honda... I appreciate all that you have done for me over the past couple years. It really meant a lot. But my life became so dreadful that not even our friendship could save it. I've had much time to think over the last six months, and I've come to realize that I am nothing but a bother to almost everyone around me. I am truly sorry guys, but this is for the best.
But this note is mainly to one other person. The one person that tortured me the most. The one that hated me more than anything. The one I hate with all of my being. The only one I love with all of my heart. Everytime you would look at me all I would see was the hatred in those blue eyes of yours. All I ever wanted was for you to see me the same way I see you. But that is impossible now. I just had to let you know, to relieve myself of the pressure before I go. At least you can't laugh at me now.
I wanted everybody to know what really goes on in my head, that is another point of this note. Well, now you know. I'll see you all in the afterlife.
Jounouchi

Blue eyes scanned the page again and again. By this time the crowd, for the most part, had dispersed. There had been an announcement over the P.A. that said everyone could go home, due to the current suicide circumstance. Eventually Yugi and the others left, still sobbing over the supposed loss of their best friend. He was about to read the note again but suddenly felt a few droplets of water fall onto his head. He quickly folded the piece of paper and put it into his pocket. The blue-eyed boy sighed and looked into the sky, looked back to the ground, and let his feet lead him somewhere unknow to himself.
About 15 minutes later he found himself on the outskirts of the city, where there were cliffs and such. The rain had started to come down harder, leaving Kaiba soaking wet. 'What the hell was the stupid mutt thinking? What a selfish way to end something. He should have thought about all the people he was hurting.' He needed to sit down, to think about the events that had already taken place so early in the day. Fortunately, he noticed a small cave down in a ditch. The CEO hurriedly climbed down into the ditch and walked into the cave.
He shook off some of the water that had gathered in his hair, then looked up, only to find the sprawled form of Jounouchi up against the cave wall. The first thought to cross his mind was, 'Oh shit, he actually did it.' He rushed over to the blond and quickly checked for a pulse just to be sure. Kaiba was a little overly relieved to find that it was there, and he was indeed alive. One negative thing though... Jou had a rather large gash on his forhead, a trail of dried blood on his face. Thinking quickly, he tore a piece of his shirt off and stood outside the cave getting it wet.
The brunette wiped the unconcious boy's face free of blood, then tore off another piece of his shirt. (A/N: Usually you can't just tear clothing apart that easily, but since this is my fic I'm giving Seto the ability to do so.) The second piece was tied around Jou's head, acting as a bandage. Next Kaiba removed his school jacket and wrapped it around the other's body. Finally, he sat down and let Jou use his lap as a pillow. (A/N: Imagine two lines, a verticle and horizontal. The horizontal line is not crossing through the verticle, if that makes sense at all, that just what thier current position is. Eh heh ^.^;)
The young billionaire leaned his head against the wall, his eyes slowly drifting shut. 'I should have told him about my feelings for him earlier. But how would I explain it? It's not strong enough to be love, but it's stronger than just lust. It hangs right in the middle. I should have just come right out and said I had rather strong feelings for him. And now, because of my own cowardice, he's wounded, and I know he won't want to go anywhere near Domino again.' He unconciously began running his fingers through Jou's silky blond locks. "Damn it, what am I going to do?" he groaned.
The fair haired one mumbled something incoherently in his sleep and rolled onto his side so he was now facing Kaiba. He also placed his hand dangerously close to a certain spot on the brunette's body (A/N: ^.^;) Kaiba's eyes shot open at this and his body tensed up greatly. Jounouchi must have sensed this because his eyes slowly opened. He saw the odd postioning of his hand and his eyes widened. Next he noticed that there was a hand entangled in his hair. He turned his head ever-so slowly, so he could look up and see just who it was he was using as a pillow.
His vision was slightly blurry at first but as soon as it cleared his honey colored orbs were the size of saucers. He tried to sit up too quickly and immediately his head fell back to its original position on Kaiba's leg. "I guess that shows you aren't hurt too badly. You really are one lucky mutt, you know that?" As soon as the words came out he realized his mistake, and just as he was about to appologize it was too late.
The blond shot up and grabbed Kaiba's shirt, his eyes narrowed. "I'm *not* a damn mutt! When will you stop with the damn tormenting, huh?!" He emphasized his anger by shaking the other boy. But right after he shook him Jou collapsed, falling flush against the now startled brunette.
Jounouchi was breathing heavily, having clearly exhausted himself. His face was buried in the CEO's shoulder, and he had a death grip on the shirt. He pressed his head further into Kaiba (A/N: I know that sounds REALLY bad, but I couldn't think of any other way to word it! SORRY!), attempting to get rid of the terrible pain he was in.
After about three more minutes Jou looked at Kaiba and almost started laughing at him. His face was as red as a tomato, his blue eyes wide. "Sorry about that, but stop calling me a damn mutt," he grumbled, and climbed off him.
The taller boy looked at the other. "Tell me, did you really mean what you wrote in that note? Or was that just some way to get back at me for all the insults?" Kaiba's voice was now soft, a voice he only used around his brother.
Jou suddenly turned as white as a sheet. 'Shit! That's right! I'm supposed to be dead right now!' He was silent for a moment, then, "Yes, I meant every word."
The usually cold hearted CEO then smiled at Jou. He actually smiled. 'Here's my chance, it's now or never.' "I've got a confession to make." As he said this he began inching towards the blond.


Aaaah, ok. Done for now. Am I evil or what? ::gets hit by various sharp objects that are thrown at her:: ACK! SORRY! I'll make up for it I promise!!!! Anywho, what did you guys think?
Vegeta: ::grunts::
Ryoga: Pretty good, but depressing.
I know ::wipes away an imaginary tear:: ::turns to the audience:: Please review? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated, and flames will be welcomed also, if I'm doing something wrong (which I probably am) I want to know so I can fix it. ^.^ I also wanna thank Ryoga and Veggie! ::glomps them both:: THANKIES!
Ryoga: ::blushes::
Vegeta: DAMN IT WOMAN! DO YOU *WANT* TO DIE!?
Nope! I'll pass thanks. ::turns to audience again:: Thanks for reading! I'll try to update tomorrow! ^.^ Ciao!