Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ I Don't Know What to Call This, Any Suggestions? ❯ Making Plans ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I Don't Know What to Call This, Any Suggestions?

Hiya everyone! ^.^ I appreciate the reviews I got. I honestly thought that I wasn't going to get any, but I'm just so happy now! ::beams:: Anyways, sorry about the awful way I left the chapter, I'll try not to do that again. But I have seen worse. Some where they leave off right in the middle of the sentence! And then they don't ever finish it! Grrrrr... Doesn't that just make you mad? And I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while, but I've been grounded, and I still am.... I'll try to update as much as I can, but I can't promise anything. SORRY! Also, I got a request for a lemon... I'm not sure I'll be doing one but I *will* try. I've never done one before, although I've read enough that I should be able to do one. But I'm only 14! So please, please, PRETTY PLEASE don't get mad if I dont do a lemon! As I said though, I'll try! ^.^; Well, I should start this sucker now, eh heh. ON WITH THE FIC! ::Raises fist into the air::

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
3)
Jou was sort of freaked out by the sudden switch in Kaiba, but said nothing. Instead, he stared at him. "Y-yes?"
The brunette was now just centimeters away from the slightly startled boy. Without a word of warning, he snaked his arms around the blond, causing him to yelp. He chuckled softly at this action, but held back the comment that threatened to come out. Kaiba held him for a moment before whispering in his ear. "I have been hiding my true feelings from you. I don't love you," he felt the blond become stiff, "but what I feel is damn close to it. I guess I've just been too afraid to voice it before. And if you give me a chance to show it, I'm sure that I can love you in return."
Jou turned his head to look into the other's brilliant blue eyes. His own honey eyes were filled with unshed tears, and he practically glomped onto the CEO. At that moment he started sobbing uncontrollably, and Kaiba just held him, running his fingers through the golden locks.
About four or five minutes later Jou regained control of himself, his tear stained face the only evidence he had a breakdown. "Sorry 'bout that, it just kinda shocked me is all. I wasn't really expectin' that answer." Slowly, he turned his head to once again look into the other's eyes, leaving quite a small gap between the two of them. Hesitating only a little, he closed the gap, pressing his lips against the others in a soft but demanding kiss.
Seto froze for a split second, but responded almost immediately, wrapping his well-toned arms around the slightly smaller boy. The brunette deepened the kiss, his tongue sliding into the other's mouth, which was slightly agape. Jou moved his own tongue to meet Seto's, and soon the two were engaged in a heated battle for domination. Sometimes the blond would be lucky and gain the upper hand, but for the most part the blue-eyed one was in control.
The CEO of Kaiba Corp. pulled back reluctantly, hearing the honey-eyed boy whimper in protest. "If we continued like that for much longer, my puppy, we would have died from lack of oxygen."
Jounouchi nodded dumbly. "What do we do now? I can't go back. I wouldn't be able to face my friends."
Seto closed his eyes in thought. 'I could get him a place in the next town over, and have him stay away from everyone just in case they decide to do a news report on his supposed suicide...' He opened his eyes. "I'll get you an apartment in Shogi (A/N: I couldn't think of a better name, Sorry! But isn't that the funnest thing to say? ^.^;) that way you won't have to face your friends. But are you sure you want to hide from them forever?"
Jou shook his head. "It's not that I want to hide, but I have to hide. If I had a choice I'd go to them, but how can I face them now?"
"Yes, I see." He stood up, untangling himself from the blond. "You wait here. I'm going to go back to my mansion and get my cell-phone. I'll come pick you up afterwards and we can go into the city to look for a place for you to stay, alright?"
He nodded and watched the brunette leave. When he was gone Jou let out a long exasperated sigh. "Damn, if I would have known something like this would happen I would've thought this out more."
Seto walked biskly down the street, trying to move as quickly as he could. 'At least the rain let up.' He thought numbly.
After about ten minutes of walking he spotted his mansion, which was taller then all the trees that surrounded it, making it stick out above them. He walked up the long driveway and finally made it to his door. Opening it, he saw what he expected to see. Maids scrambling around, trying to get everything cleaned up for his return. Of course, he ignored them and went straight past them, heading for the stairs.
Seto went up them with ease, his long legs allowing him to go at a faster pace than most. From there he made a bee-line to his room, and picked up the phone that was sitting on the nightstand next to his over-sized bed. He shoved it into his pocket and walked out. As he made his way down the stairs a single question popped into his mind. 'Which car am I going to take?'(Jou's POV)
I'm getting bored really fast, and Seto's only been gone for about eleven minutes or so. I let out another sigh, then growl in frustration as a song pops into my head out of nowhere. Isn't that the most annoying thing? I think it is. It's not that I dont like the song, in fact, I love it, it's just the fact that it came out of nowhere at all. I decide to try and pass the time by singing.

(A/N: I don't own this song, I could never come up with something so pretty. If you've got Kazaa I suggest you download this song, it's absolutely GORGEOUS! It's called Koori no Naifu wo Daite, and it's sung by Oogata Megumi as Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho, and of course I don't own that either. ^.^;)

kokoro no izumi no soko niwo haritsume nagarano gano shukumeinuku sono tame nibottom of my heart's lakerimmed with ice,my fateto continue living.of that, I'll fight to the end.
kokoro no hotori dega yasashiku ORE wo yonde mowo fusaidehi mo aruno NAIFU wo daite to my heart,call gently to me, butclose my ears.is also a day I run to,the ice knife
dakedo itsu no hi ka heiwa gayo wo atatameta naraSOURU mo hazu sawo hanachi nagara
But someday,peace will warm the world.frozen soul probably melt tooa prism free.
sono hi ga kuru made keep on goingare fighting. Don't stop.
Until that day comes, keep on going.are fighting. Don't stop.
mirai wo shinjite kirikomekoto wa kake dakarawo shinjite tobikomewo tsukuru tame ni WOH HO HO
Fight to believe in the future,that's why we're alive.into believing in yourself,order to build an era. WOH HO HO
kitto itsu no hi ka chijou gani kawaru you nino buki saehodo noni afureru you ni
Surely, when the day comesthe Earth changes into a paradise,my weaponsmelt,in sunlight.
Sono hi wo motomete keep on running.are fighting. Go on.
Searching for that day, keep on running.are fighting. Go on.
mirai e no hashi wo wataroukoto ga kake narabatsuribashi dattewatatte yaru WOH HO HO
I'll cross the bridge to the futureif it's risking my life,if it's a frozen bridge,run across it. WOH HO HO
mirai wo shinjite kirikomekoto wa kake dakarawo shinjite tobikomewo tsukuru tame ni WOH HO HO
Fight to believe in the future,that's why we're alive.into believing in yourself,order to build an era. WOH HO HO
(Going to my dream)for my friends)to my dream)for my friends) to my dream)for my friends)to my dream)for my friends)
kokoro no izumi ni kakaru niji no hashi wo miru hi made
'til I see a rainbow bridge built across my heart's lake

I hear a gasp and look back towards the cave entrance. Shit! There's Seto, his mouth hanging open and everything. Damn, the last thing I need is someone telling me I've got a bad singing voice, though it's probably true, but I wouldn't know since I've never heard myself sing.
"Gods, I had no idea you could sing like that Jou." There is a look of utter amazement on his face, and I assume that he likes my singing. I didn't see that coming, that's for sure. My face probably shows that too.
"Heh, thanks. I sing when I get bored, and that's pretty often." There's an awkward silence after that. Man that's annoying. I shrug it off and stand up. "We goin' now?"
He nods his head and leads me to his car, which automatically makes my jaw drop. It's a cherry-red Mustang GT Convertible. Wow, that's the only word that's in my head at the moment. Wow. Without thinking I walk up to it and run my hand along the black leather interior.
I hear Seto chuckle behind me but I ignore him and continue to look the car over. "You like it? It's my newest one."
Again, I act without thinking. "Can I drive it?" Damnit! I mentally kick myself in the ass. Like he'd let drive his new car!
"Sure. Just don't wreck it." He tosses me the keys and I barely catch them in my surprised state.
"Really?! You actually trust me with your new car?!"
He nodded. "You can't be as bad a driver as Mokuba."
I blinked. "Mokuba drives?"
"I only let him once, because he begged me. I'm never going to trust him behind the wheel again. He almost killed both of us." He shook his head at the memory and I laughed.
"I can just imagine him trying to see the road, it's gotta be just like the time Yugi tried to drive." I stiffled a giggle at that. It was the funniest thing. The poor little guy ran his grandpa's car right into a tree. Now if he wants to drive he's gotta use 4 over sized phone books.
"Come on. We need to get going." He walked over to the passenger's side and opened the door, getting in the car the right way. I, on the other hand, ran to the driver's side and jumped in, not even bothering with the door. He looked at me, and I could tell he was starting to regret letting me drive. I grinned like a maniac and stuck the key in the ignition, and as soon as the motor came to life, I slammed my foot down on the pedal. Hard.
Seto was thrown back into the seat, a look of sheer terror on his face. I eased up on the gas a bit and looked over at him. "Relax. I'm just messin' with ya. I ain't that bad of a driver." I snickered at the expression on his face.
I reached over to the radio and turned it on to my favorite station; KLQ. I may like that one pretty song, but I really love rock. To my delight Suicidal Tendencies' 'You Can't Bring Me Down'was on, one of my favorites. I cranked it up and started screaming the lyrics at the top of my lungs. To give it the complete 'rocker' effect' I started headbanging. I stopped and turned my head to look at Seto's face.
His expression was priceless. His eyes were practically bursting from their sockets, and his mouth was slightly ajar. I turned the music down. "Aaaw, am I scarin' ya?" I smirked.
He quickly regained his composure. "In a sense, yes."
"Okay then. Which way do we go now?"
He sighed and shook his head a little. "Keep going straight. You'll see the city soon enough."
I nod and look back at him. The wind causes his hair to blow around, and it covered his eyes slightly, giving him a super sexy look. He's looking out the window, his elbow resting on the door and his head in his hand. I don't realize I'm staring until the car swerves and Seto's head shoots up. "Watch the road!"
I immediately turn my head and concentrate on the road. There was silence after that, and it will probably stay that way until we get to Shogi. I look down at Seto's hand briefly, then put my eyes back on the road. I hesitate a little, then grab his hand with my free hand, since I usually drive with only one. I see him look at me from the corner of my eye, then he smiled a little, squeezing my hand. I too smiled.
"Look, we're almost there," I say happily. He nods. "Where do we go from here?"
"Keep going straight down this road, then take a left at the intersection. Go straight down there and you'll see it."
I nod and follow his directions. When I get on that road I see a huge building. A real fancy looking one. "Is that it?" I ask, pointing to the large brick building. Again he nods. Wow. It's big. I shrug it off and pull up into the big driveway, then I turn off the engine and give the keys to Seto. He takes them and gets out of the car. I follow his lead, and walk behind him as he walks to the building.
He strode into the building, recieving a few stares from the people working. "Hello Mr. Kaiba, how can I help you today?" asked a middle aged woman with short curly purple hair and glasses.
"I need a room for tonight. Executive Suite." He told her cooly.
I look at him questioningly. "I don't need a room that big. It's too much."
"If you're worried about the cost don't be. It's no big deal."
"Okay, if you say so." The woman gave him the key with the room number on it.
"Thank you Mr. Kaiba, and have a good day." He nodded in her general direction and took my hand, leading me down the hall and to the elevator.
"I can't stay here long. I need to pick Mokuba up," he said as we got into the elevator.
I nod. The elevator came to our floor and we walked down to the room that I was to stay in. He stopped me in front of the door and turned around so he was facing me. "I'll be here in the morning, so get up early." Before I could respond he leaned down and placed a firm kiss on my lips. Much to my disapointment it was very brief, but again I didn't have the chance to respond. He pulled back and gave me a quick hug then gave me the key. "Remember, be up early." With that he walked down the hall and back into the elevator.
I sighed and opened the door, and I nearly had a heart attack. The room was HUGE! My eyes scanned the room and landed on the phone. These places had room service, right? SWEET! I ran across the room and picked up the phone, then dailed a number. "Hello, room service?"

Whew! Thats a LONG chapter! Well, you deserve it, since I've been so lazy with updating. That and I've been grounded. Heh. Oh well. Well, please review and tell me what you think. Please? THANKIES! Till next time, CIAO! ^.^