Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ I missed you and now your back ❯ 4 years after ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
I missed you and now your back

4 years after


SORRY ABOUT UPLODE THIS AGAIN BUT I MADE A MISTAKE

“…” talking
‘…’ thinking
(…) just me talking

(Insert Yu-Gi-Oh them tune
*Yo yo yo yo yo your move! Yu-Gi-Oh! Your move! Yu-Gi-Oh! It's time to du-du-du-du-dududududududuel! Yu-Gi-Oh! (-Oh! -Oh! -Oh!) Your move! Yu-Gi-Oh is king of games! It's time to du-du-du-du-dududududududuel! Yu-Gi-Oh! ( -Oh -Oh -Oh!)*
Part: 1/? (Not sure at the moment)Warnings: may contain Yaoi (if it gets that far)
Genre: General/Romance/Humour?Pairings: YxY, SxJ, BxR, MxMRating: PG-13 (at the moment my go up)
Disclaimer: I don’t know Yu-Gi-Oh
Description:
It’s been 4 years, 4 long years since Yami left to the after life; most of the gang have left as well, only 4 people stayed, during these 4 years Yugi has changed in so many ways. But what happen when they return)

He sighed has he entered his bathroom in only his boxers, taking them off and tossing them to the side and entering the hot bath he had just run, gasping a bit as the water hit his skin, laying in it for about 5 seconds the dunked his head into the water then lifting it back out and grabbing the strawberry shampoo squirting some into his hand then putting it back where he found it, rubbing the shampoo into his hair then rinsing it off then tying his hair in a ponytail then slowly getting out of the bath and grabbing a black bath towel and wrapping it around his waist the pulling the pug into the bath tub and letting the water run away. He spent the next 5 minutes drying himself and putting his black silk pajamas on then heading towards this computer, sighing to himself as he started to write his English report, even though it wasn’t due until next week but seeing as he was always busy, with school, the band and other stuff he thought it would be best if he done it now while he had the time.

½ hour later

Pressing the print button, and waiting for his work to print, he glanced around the room he found a picture which was taken around about 4 years ago, it was a picture of the gang before most for them left, everyone was there was there, as he looked closer he saw that Yami was there as wall but he was transparent, then next to Ryou and Malik he saw Bakura and Marik which meant that they weren’t in the shadow realm but they where transparent as well, both of them where smiling but not evilly. Sighing for what seemed for what seemed to be the 100th time that day, he put the picture back on his desk. To him it felt like yesterday that the gang had gone there own ways, first one to go was Tea, she had left just after Yami had gone into the afterlife, she had left to become a dancer, but everyone thought she was just heartbroken and wanted to get away, Tristan had left with no reason what so ever also Mokuba and Serenity had both gone to the USA to attend a collage there, but he hadn’t heard from then since they left, the only ones how stayed where himself, Ryou, Malik, Joey and Seto.
His Grandpa had gone to visit his friend Professor Hawkins and Rebecca, he only had heard from his Grandpa every so often, but that didn’t matter, the only thing that did was Yami, he wanted Yami to come back, but like that was going to happen, you see over the years while Yami shared his body, he had developed a crush on Yami but never told him, but now he wished he did maybe Yami would of stayed, but he didn’t want to stop him from finding out his past, but Yami leaving had some good points as well like; him becoming a totally different person, he still had the same tri-coloured hair in the same star fish style hair, which at this moment in time was in a pony tail, he how looked like an 20 year old, well height wise, a few late growth spurts had come up and his face had changed, but only a bit. Another thing that had happened was that he, Ryou and Malik had formed a band called ‘lost’ they that no idea why it was called that but it was the first thing that came into there heads, with that done and dusted, plus just after they made there band they found out that they need a singer to, but luckily they made a new friend called Sora, she had come to Domino to get way from her old life and to start over with a new life, and seeing that both he and Sora had become great friends and he found out that she was a great singer and she had helped he try and get over Yami, seeing as he had lost her brother she was a big help, so they decided to ask her is she would like to become there singer for there band, she was more than happy and of course she said yes. Also they had made Seto there manger and Joey there co-manger. Speaking of Joey and Seto, 6 months after the gang split up those 2 finely got together and where celebrating there 3 ½ year anniversary, which happened to fall on the same day 4 years ago Yami had left. Seeing as tomorrow was important in 2 ways he had planed it, at first he would spend ½ the day with Joey and Seto, then go and have lunch with Ryou, Malik, Joey and Seto, then spend the rest of the day hanging out with Ryou and Malik.

Suddenly he was brought out of his thoughts by his printer stopping, with that he shut down his computer, picked up his work and placed it into a folder and placed it into his messenger bag which he used for school, as he was about to go to bed a black ball of fluff came running into the room and jumped on to his bed and meowed softly, he smiled getting under the covers, “We better get some sleep hey, Shadow, we have a long day tomorrow” laying down and pulling the covers up just as he was about to go to sleep he thought ‘At lest I’m with him in my dreams’ then slowly he fell to sleep.


(What to you think, shall I continue with this, please tell me what you think, It took a long time for me to write this
Thanks
Please R&R
I’ll only upload the next chapter when I have at lest 5 reviews
If you are lost on whom the Person is its Yugi, and Shadow is Yugi’s Cat)