Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ I missed you and now your back ❯ They're coming back ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I missed you and now your back
 
They're coming back
 
“…” talking
`…' thinking
(…) just me talking

(Insert Yu-Gi-Oh them tune:
*Yo yo yo yo yo your move!
Yu-Gi-Oh! Your move!
Yu-Gi-Oh! It's time to du-du-du-du-dududududududuel!
Yu-Gi-Oh! (-Oh! -Oh! -Oh!)
Your move!
Yu-Gi-Oh is king of games!
It's time to du-du-du-du-dududududududuel!
Yu-Gi-Oh! ( -Oh -Oh -Oh!)*
Part: 2/? (Not sure at the moment)
 
Warnings: may contain Yaoi (if it gets that far)
Genre: General/Romance/Humour?
 
Pairings: YxY, SxJ, BxR, MxM
 
Rating: PG-13 (at the moment my go up)
Disclaimer: I don't know Yu-Gi-Oh
Description: It's been 4 years, 4 long years since Yami left to the after life; most of the gang have left as well, only 4 people stayed, during these 4 years Yugi has changed in so many ways. But what happen when they return
 
Sorry about the mistake on the last chapter I uploaded the wrong one
 
Also this chapter is about Yami, Marik and Bakura, plus I don't know much about Ancient Egypt so don't have ago, I'm using some information off of some websites so I should be ok…I hope, also I know what Yami's real name is but in this he shall be named Yami there is a reason for this but that come up later in the story, plus I like Yami better then the other one and it's easy for me to remember and easier to spell)
 
Yami sat in this throne listening to Shimon and the other councillors talk about something that had happened, but he wasn't paying much attention anyway, all of this thoughts and concentration where on Yugi and how much he misses him and how him loves him and ever told him that he did, `man I wish I had told him, I wish I could of stayed, but I guess I wanted to know about my past, but now I don't. I don't want to be here, I want to be with Yugi…'
 
Suddenly he's brought out off his thoughts by Shimon shouting “PHARAOH”
That snapped Yami out of his thoughts then he quickly replied “sorry Shimon, I must have dozed off” Shimon nodded then asked “what is troubling you Pharaoh you look like you haven't had a good nights sleep in ages, is there something wrong?” Oh no Shimon there is nothing wrong” then the High Priest Seto (Not Seto Kaiba) interrupts by saying “with all due respect, I think that the meeting should end now seeing as Ra has set in the sky, and that means it's time for all of us to return to our beds, and get some sleep” he had looked at Yami when he had said the part about sleeping, this was because he had notice that Yami wasn't sleeping he could see it in his eyes, well you would be tired if everyday after everyone was asleep, you snuck out, and went to see Marik and Bakura to see if they had found a way to get back, to Yugi even if then you saw him, he was dating someone or rejected you because he didn't love you back, yes Yami loved Yugi, with all his heart. “Very well then, we shall continue this tomorrow, good night my Pharaoh” Shimon bow and left the room as did the other councillors and the Priest, once every one was gone Yami got up and headed to his own room to lay down for a bit, but he never feel asleep, he couldn't he had to wait until everyone was asleep so he could sneak out if the palace and go and meet Marik and Bakura and see if they had found a way to get but to the ones they loved, about an hour later, he got up off of his bed and quickly jumped out of the window and headed towards the secret meeting place, where he would find Marik and Bakura, when he finely got there he was greeted by Marik, with a smile on his face, which scared Yami, “what's with the smiles on your face Marik?” Yami asked not wanting to know the answer, “if you want to know then follow me” Marik answered, so Yami did and to his surprise, he saw Bakura sitting on a chair, now Bakura had left to find a way back, and wasn't to come back until he did find one or he couldn't, Yami thought `He's back that must mean that he couldn't find a way back, but wait if he couldn't then why was Marik happy'
“Ah Pharaoh you're here that's good now I can tell you what I have found and that is that I have indeed found away back to the future, but it'll take 3 days to get there and that's by horse, now you're the only one who can get us a horse Yami, so it's up to you if you get us one or not, once we get to the village just outside of the portal, and once we'll get there so it makes it look like something bad had happened to you, we'll have to say that you where involved in a accident and all we could find was your crown and your horse, if we go by horse that is, so it that all clear now if we do go, we'll have to go in disguise, we don't want people see us with Yami or Yami out of the palace unguarded” Bakura said with a smiles on this face, “now Yami are you going to get us horses or are we going to have to walk?” Marik asked, Yami replied, “I'll get you the best horses we have, when do we leave?” “tomorrow as soon as Ra is in the middle of the sky so you better head back and sleep, oh don't forget to bring a disguise but make sure you keep your crown it's be needed, and bring some money just in case ” both Marik and Bakura said, and with that Yami left and headed back to the palace, climbed up the wall and entered his room from the window and crawled under the clovers and fell asleep with a smile on his face,
 
The next came very quickly, Yami had already packed everything he needed, a disguise, money and other stuff, he of course had his crown on his head, he smiles and picked up the bag and headed outside, Ra was almost in the middle of the sky, so he made his way to the stables, to collect the 3 horses, he was stopped but Shimon and the High Priest Seto “ And where do you think your going Pharaoh” asked a very pissed of High Priest “I'm going to explore Egypt, and see what it's like, I'll be taking 3 horses for my journey, and I'm going to do this alone…” “But Pharaoh it's too dangerous, you must Shimon interrupted “No buts Shimon, I'm going without any guards, I have everything I need, and if I get into any trouble, I'll call apron a monster, while I'm gone Seto, will be in charge” Yami said and continued “But Pharaoh…” “I said no buts Shimon, I'm going and that's that” Yami told and got onto 1 of the 3 horses, the other 2 where tied behind the one Yami was on, and them with out a word Yami, was gone.
 
 
After a few minutes Yami saw Marik and Bakura at there Meeting place, handed them their horses, and they set off, resting at night and travelling at day, it was until they reached the Village that Bakura called `the place that has the way home' they knew that to do, all three dismounted their horses and Yami took off his crown, and all three went in reach for the Village's leader, and once they did, they told her that they had found the Pharaoh's horses and his crown out in the desert and that they couldn't see the Pharaoh anywhere, the leader quickly took the crown and the horses and went to tell Shimon and the whole of Egypt at there Pharaoh was dead. “Well that was easy” said Bakura as they found the portal “Now remember once we get back, we find Malik, I'll help you find Yugi and get back to Japan, Yami and I'll also help you find Ryou, Bakura but after that your on your own” Marik said just as they where about to enter the portal, just after they entered the portal disappeared.
 
But what they didn't know that instead of coming out in Egypt they where coming out in Japan.
 
(Well here it is, it might not be that good but I tried by best,
 
Yugi: you didn't put much info in there journey
Me: I know there is a reason for that
Yugi: and that would be?
Me: it might be a side story
Yugi: oh right
 
Ryou: will you to stop it, don't you have something to do
Me: What do I have to do?
Sora: does Reviews help
Me: oh yea silly me
 
Daisuke14 - Thanks, I made a mistake, I kinder uploaded the wrong one
dragonlady222 - Thanks I will be continuing this
Marikslover1606 - thanks you, and yes we will be seeing a lot more of Malik
lovely liz - lol thanks, I am continuing this story, I loving writing it
Tenisha - Thanks
 
Sora: Where's Seto and Joey
Malik: I don't know
Me: well let's go and find them
 
Yugi: will they find Seto and Joey, will Yami, Marik and Bakura come to us, you'll have to wait and see
 
Sora, Malik, Ryou and Me: YUGI!!!!
Yugi: I'm coming, Please R&R, thanks, Cya