Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Inner Struggles ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Yes it's that time again….DISCLAIMER TIME!

*Ryou, Bakura and Seto all groan*

Hehehe…ok I had to do it last time…anyone want to volunteer this time?

*crickets*

Aww…come on …FINE… if none of you want to volunteer all three of you have to do it!

Ryou, Bakura and Seto: AWWWW….

JUST DO IT!

Ryou, Bakura and Seto: * in a monotone voice* Phoenix tamer does not own Yu-Gi-Oh or anything of the things that come along with it, so please don't sue her …or we will get punished for doing a shitty job on the disclaimer

Hehehe…thanks guys *huggles Ryou, Bakura and Seto* Now on with the second chapter!

Chapter 2

*Bakura's POV*

"Dammit! Where the hell is my damn hikari when I actually need him!…FUCK!" I cried out in frustration. "I WILL SEND YOUR SOUL TO THE SHAWDOW REALM!" I raged and plopped onto the couch glaring at the infernal piece of machinery. The front door slowly opened. "Who the hell is that?" I questioned angrily. "Who do you think it would be," came the lighter sounding voice from the front hall. "Where the fuck have you been? This blasted piece of machinery is possessed!" My outbursts continued. "Umm…Bakura your sitting on the controller that might explain the whole channel flipping thing," he responded sarcastically like I should have known what he was talking about. "Well…" I started. "YOU HAVE NOT BEEN LOCKED AWAY IN A MILLENNIUM ITEM FOR THE PAST 5000 YEARS!" Anger continued to mount in my tone. Gawd I hated it when he is so…so…GAH! "Sheesh…someone is in a cranky mood today," my light responded in that little pansy voice of his. `GAH! What a pussy,' I muttered to myself. Why did I have to have a light, who not only talked like a fucking pansy, he acts like a queer. Oh Ra, what did I do to deserve this…maybe it was that golden cat statue I stole from that damn pharaoh's tomb? No matter.

"I'm starving," I said aloud crossing my arms and closing my eyes. "I haven't eaten all day. Hell if I know how to work any of this new…what's the word `technology?' I'd probably burn down the freaking house." Hmm…I pondered to myself. Not a bad idea …note to self burn down a house. "Well, you could have eaten an apple or something there good for you." "Puh…apples, apples are only good in pies." I retorted and waited for his response. I so loved it when we verbally spared. No response. "Abiou?" I questioned, and still no response. "RYOU!" I yelled at the top of my lungs making the pictures on the walls shake violently. "Oh…I'm sorry, were you still talking to me?" Ryou questioned innocently while poking his head around the doorframe. Someone shoot me. "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I WAS TALKING TO? THE FUCKING WALL?!" Sheesh. "Sorry I was just thinking" squeaked my other half.

"About?"

"Nothing…"

"So you think about nothing…you're a smart one," I stated blankly. He shifts uneasily and blushes ever so slightly. He is hiding something, I can feel it.

"What is it…tell me" anger again slowly rising in my voice. "Tell you what?" he responded still playing dumb. He actually thinks he can hide whatever is bothering him from me? Well he can think again. "Nevermind…If I can't get it out of you by simply asking, I can do it another way," I said with an evil smirk playing upon my lips. I loved playing mind games with present day mortals. Hehehe…Look at him shaking in his boots, he's afraid. What a wuss. "Uh…actually I was just thinking about what homework I have…nothing big," He sheepishly replied. He is lying. I will find out someway or another what is bothering him.

The night continued on like always. I sat on my chair plotting world domination like always, my light diligently working away at his studies. Someone has no life. He gives a yawn; he must be tired it's 12 PM. "Get your ass to bed," I said while flicking off the television that he taught me how to work hours earlier. "Alright." He grabbed his books and writing utensils and lethargically walked up the stairs to his room, but not before saying those words…those words that always made me shudder. "GoodnightGodBlessIluvya Bakura," came the tired voice from the top of the stairs. That retched saying…grrr…another note to self find creator of that queer saying. I gave a simple "whatever" like always and looked up to see the fool smiling. Why is he so happy? This is pissing me off now, I want to know. I sat in the darkness thinking of a way to get the information out of him that I craved. Then it came to me as my eyes spied one of Ryou's notebooks on the coffee table. Journal. He keeps a journal. I smirk evilly as I close my eyes and slowly contemplate my evil deed that was about to take place.

"Morning Bakura," came a perky voice from the kitchen as I slowly opened my eyes and stretched out my arms and legs. "Morning already?" I questioned while rubbing my eyes and rising tiredly from the couch. "Ah huh…I'm off to school now so…don't get into too much trouble while I'm gone," he said with a slight giggle and left threw the front door.

"Now's my chance," I thought aloud and quickly made my way to my light's sleeping quarters. "Now…if I were a journal where would I be?" I quickly scanned around the neat, organized space. "There…" I stalked over to the small binded book on his nightstand that had gold lettering on the front that said "Ryou".

"Jackpot," I whispered and slowly began opening his journal. Wait…I stopped myself. This is low; I can't do this to my own light…can I? But I'm already this far…I can't stop now. I continued to open the small book and turned to the last entry.

"Hmm…nothing out of the ordinary, yet." I scanned the pages for anything that may have caused this "excessive happiness" in my hikari. My full attention was focused on what he had written. "It's a freaking novel, holy shit this kid is long winded," I said with a frustrated sigh. "Wait…what's this?" My eyes widened as I read the name that made my blood boil. I slammed the journal shut and uttered the name that made my mouth taste like poison. "Kaiba…"

YAY! Second chapter is done…oh yeah…go me *starts to dance*

Seto, Ryou and Bakura *sweatdrop*

Hehehe…so what you guys think?

Ryou: HE READ MY JOURNAL! IS NOTHING SACRED ANYMORE?!

Bakura: Hey…you could have at least hidden it or something ...I mean…nightstand?

Ryou: GRRR!!

Seto: He has a point Ryou…nightstand is a little…obvious…you know…even if you didn't want to hide it you could have at least put a lock on it or something

Ryou: I'm too trusting...*tear*

Aww…s'ok Ryou…I feel your pain…*hugs Ryou*

Bakura: AWW…you really are a suck Ryou

HEY! RYOU IS NOT A SUCK! YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS BAKURA!

Ryou: Hehehe…^___^

Seto: Oy…this is gonna be a long story….