Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Inner Struggles ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-gi-oh or anything that goes along with it, I am just borrowing the characters, no money is being made off this …please don't sue, I am pennyless…*tear*

Warning: language…what else would u expect from Kaiba?

And now the long awaited chapter 3

Chapter 3

Seto's POV

"Another day of lame ass classes," I mumbled to myself as I took my seat. `Why are these classes so easy' I thought. `Either I'm a genius or everyone else in this fucking school is stupid…no, I'm just a genius,' a smirk played upon my lips which was very characteristic. I open my laptop and began to work on my new prototypes I had designed for the duel disc system. I began typing at a rapid rate until a loud familiar voice broke my concentration. "Wheeler," I whispered angrily before turning my attention to the loud-mouthed blond.

"Mutt, shut-up. Can't you see that people with functioning brains are trying to work and your mindless rambling is disruptive," I said coldly and turned back to my computer screen.

"Who died and made you king Kaiba?" the dog retorted.

"It's a free country the last time I checked."

"Go buy a muzzle for your bitch," I responded aiming the remark to the tall brunet of the group.

"Grr…Kaiba," mumbled the blond.

I was really starting to get on his nerves, he is such a moron, and I really can't comprehend how Yugi and his little friends put up with it.

"Joey please," a British accent butted in.

"Calm down."

"Calm down?! He said that I needed a muzzle and he called me a bitch!" Joey stated angrily. I'm really starting to get on his nerves. Ah, annoying the mutt, makes my day worthwhile.

"I'm sure he just said it in his defense, no harm at all," Ryou or whatever his name is said reassuringly.

"Getting your friends to fight your battles for your mutt?" I questioned sarcastically.

"Joey!" Ryou shouted as he held his moronic friend back from, quote un quote "kicking my ass," like he could. Just then the teacher walked in and everyone took his or her seats. The British fairy took his seat next to mine, opened his books and shifted his gaze to me.

"What are you staring at?" I grumbled at the innocent looking teen.

"N-n-nothing," he tried to cover.

"Take a picture it lasts longer," I spat back causing him to shift nervously. Those chocolate brown eyes were full of fear; he is so innocent and pure. I take note of his pale skin, it looks to soft, longing to be touched and- hey wait a minute what am I thinking, I must be overworked. I shake my head and blink a few rimes to regain my focus.

"You alright?" that innocent voice inquired from the right of me.

"Fine…" I responded not breaking my gaze from my laptop.

"You sure?" he questioned again, face full of concern.

"I told you, I'm fine, now leave me alone albino boy," I grumbled and typed furiously.

"Sorry," he whispered sadly turning his attention back to the teacher who was lecturing about rational exponents. That was the last thing I said to him all period, of course he just talked away trying to engage me in senseless banter. The bell sounded. Finally I could get out of that annoyingly boring class. I close my laptop and rise out of my chair only to be stopped dead in my tracks by someone latching onto my arm.

"Didn't you hear?" It was him.

"Hear what?" I questioned angrily having no time to waste on this fool.

"We are partners," he smiled happily. I nearly choked on my spit at those words.

"Partners?" I questioned while trying to regain my composure.

"Yupp, partners," he continued to smile happily not releasing his death grip on my arm. Partners? Partners?! Partners for what? I hope he isn't thinking…oh gawd…I'm not gay! At least I don't think I am…so what if I have never had a girlfriend and none of these girls here are visually pleasing to me. I am not and will never be gay!

"I am sorry Ryou …but I don't swing that way!" I shouted defensively. His eyes went wide with disbelief then softened causing him to turn crimson red.

"Oh…n-no that's not what I meant Seto," he managed to squeak out. He used my first name, Why? No one ever uses it except Mokuba, they know better.

"What did you mean then?" I questioned, feeling a little bit embarrassed at making a wrong accusation but not showing it.

"Partners for the math assignment, weren't you listening?" His innocent eyes looking up to meet my icy stare.

"No, I'm to busy to be listening to shit I already know how to do," I retorted while turning my back on the fair-haired teen.

"And as far as the whole partners thing is concerned, I work alone," I said smugly and walked out the door only to be followed by him. I turn to meet his sorrow filled eyes.

"B-but Seto, the teacher assigned us together," he stuttered out, while looking at the ground. I gave a sigh. This kid doesn't give up does he.

"Fine, meet here after school, we'll split the work and then when it's due we will combine it, that way I won't have to see your ugly face beyond these school walls," I said very coldly. He gave a half smile. What was he thinking I'd be happy to be his partner? Puh, me Seto Kaiba, I think not. I work alone.

"Alright," he whispered and slowly walked away to his locker. Why was he so upset? I mean, he should know by now I hate working and depending on others.

The day passed like any other day. I got my shots in about the mutt, 100% on all my tests, it was a good day, and except for the fact I had to meet the albino after school. More of my precious time wasted. I leaned up against my locker, eyes closed waiting for the fool.

"Seto!" came the British boy as he ran down the hallway and stopped in front of me. I opened my eyes and grumbled at his perkiness. Then I realized, that's the third time he's called me Seto. Does he have a death wish?

"Okay I split the work up already, do you want Part A or Part B…I think Part B is harder," he smiled happily while offering me two packages.

"Part B," I mumbled while grabbing the package and stuffing it into my briefcase.

"Alright, I'll do Part A then," he chirped. That's right you do the easier one, you're to stupid to do Part B.

"I guess I will talk to you tomorrow?" he petitioned.

I gave him a glare and turned my back to him and exited threw the front doors. He stood there as sadness slowly crept onto his usual happy face. Like I care.

My driver opens my limousine door. It's starting to rain. I step inside and put my briefcase down. The limousine moves at a steady pace and I type away on my laptop until a voice comes over the loud speaker.

"Mr. Kaiba"

"What is it?" I spat. I hate being interrupted.

"Someone is blocking our path sir."

"Run him over if he doesn't move," I said while continuing to type.

"He wishes to speak with you."

I grumble, "I don't have time for this."

A knock is suddenly heard on my window. I open it only to be met with chocolate brown eyes and fair hair.

"Ryou?" I questioned while stopping my typing. He doesn't say anything only a glare is passed my way. This can't be Ryou. I look closer. His hair is untamed, features harder, and he isn't smiling.

"Out now Kaiba," the voice said while backing away from the window. The rain pelted down on him. I slowly open my door and stepped out. Yes, this wasn't Ryou, his build was stronger and definitely his stance was more intimidating. Plus, he called me "Kaiba", unlike Ryou. This must be Ryou's brother, it has to be, and they look so much alike. I recall Ryou mentioning to Yugi about him. But what does that matter, what the hell does he want?

OOO…a cliffe what's going to happen next? Chapter Three is finally done! Sorry for not updating in awhile, been busy and I couldn't think of what to write.

Bakura: Sure…. You're just lazy

*Gasp* AM NOT!

Ryou: Err…I would have to agree with Bakura on this one Pheonix…sorry

Bakura: See…You are LAAAZZZZZYYYYY

*tears start to form* I feel so hurt…Seto hold me *jumps into Seto's arms*

Seto: Oh gawd….O.O*

Ryou and Bakura: AWWW…Isn't that cute

Seto: Gr…Shut it you two

^_^* I luv you Seto

Seto: *rolls eyes* I know I know…now could you let go?

NOPE! Hehehe ^_^ *

Bakura and Ryou: hehehe

Seto: this isn't funny…I'll get both of you for this!

Bakura: Like hell it isn't

Ryou: hehe…tune in for the next chapter. Will Seto escape Pheonix death grip? Will Seto really kick both of our asses? Who knows?

Seto: HELP! *wiggles to try and get free* Somebody help me!

Please read and review!!

aphrodite9675: bakura: whats the matter with her?

aphrodite9675: duke: *whispers to bakura* she and trowa...havent talked much lately....he has been busy...she's feeling ignored and look he just stands there and lets her walk by...doesnt even say hello...sheesh....

aphrodite9675: malik: ahh..im sure its nothing...but hell seto, tala and trowa are all pretty quiet wonder whats eating them?

jade_tiger8624: i know

jade_tiger8624: trowa's still a bit off....being stuck in a card and all, seto's stressed and tala's..well....feeling seto's stress

aphrodite9675: ryou: yeah...i can feel it....i feel bad for lyssy though...u can feel the bond between her and trowa slipping....

jade_tiger8624: hmmmm....maybe she should talk to osiris,....8shrug* don't ask me...i'm off

aphrodite9675: malik: good idea....but question....what he could he do to help?

jade_tiger8624: why are you asking me? he's a god, ask him

aphrodite9675: bakura: she's got u there malik...go tell lyssy

aphrodite9675: *comes out of kitchen with glass and bumps into trowa smashing glass on floor and spills water* awww shit....damnit...im sorry trowa....*bends down to clean up mess*

aphrodite9675: duke: smooth...very smooth

jade_tiger8624: don't touch the glass

jade_tiger8624: you might cut yourself

aphrodite9675: *cuts hand on glass* FUCK!

aphrodite9675: malik: to late

aphrodite9675: ryou: lyssy leave it....go get urself cleaned up...*whispers to jade* y isnt trowa helping her?

jade_tiger8624: *smiles* just watch....tro'll handle this, he's got more control of his powers now....i think...well fairly sure... well i have high hopes, how's that?

jade_tiger8624: trowa: *opens eyes and begins glow lyssy's cut heals and glass and water disappear*

aphrodite9675: bakura: he's good

aphrodite9675: thanks trowa..*half smiles and walks over to jade*

jade_tiger8624:

jade_tiger8624: yes?

aphrodite9675: *sigh* nothing.....i was just expecting maybe a "are you alright?" but ...its alright....

jade_tiger8624: .....hehehe....oh man.....hehehe

aphrodite9675: ryou: what are u giggling about?

jade_tiger8624: *points behind lyssy* look what trowa got her

aphrodite9675: ryou: huh?

aphrodite9675: malik: OOOO

jade_tiger8624: *red rose floating behind lyssy*

aphrodite9675: what are u talking about jade? got me what?

jade_tiger8624:

aphrodite9675: ryou: hehehe...look behind u

jade_tiger8624: *whispers to ryou* that's not all....hehehehe

aphrodite9675: ryou: *whispers back* there's more?

aphrodite9675: ..look behind me...right....are u guys on crack or something?

jade_tiger8624: *whispers* well she'll have to actually take it first....trowa's thought this out extensively...he's so sweet

aphrodite9675: ryou: hehehe...so true

aphrodite9675: *sigh* fine....dont tell me i'll just- *turns around* .....a....rose? *stares at flower* is it for me?

aphrodite9675: ryou: hehehe...what do u think?

aphrodite9675: malik: i dont think its for anyone else

aphrodite9675: *hesistantly grabs rose and smells it*

jade_tiger8624: *rose slowly blooms and becomes cristalized but still smells like roses*

jade_tiger8624: *whispers* what'd i say? yep the kids a regular romeo

aphrodite9675: ryou: hehehe....awwwwww thats soo sweet ...but i dont think he will ever top my act *wraps arm around jade*

jade_tiger8624: mine

aphrodite9675: *blushes slightly* ....wow....its beautiful...*is hypnotized by roses beauty*

aphrodite9675: malik: he's good

jade_tiger8624: trowa: *smiles*

aphrodite9675: ryou: hehehe...*kisses jade on the cheek* they make a cute couple don't they?

jade_tiger8624: yep....*sigh*

aphrodite9675: *walks over to trowa and smiles teary eyed* thank u trowa...*smells flower again* its so beautiful

jade_tiger8624: trowa: perfect for you then right?

jade_tiger8624: *gasp*

jade_tiger8624: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

aphrodite9675: duke: that was smoooooooooottttthhhhh.....damn trowa

aphrodite9675: ryou: hehehe....*cuddles jade closer*

aphrodite9675: *blushes deeper shade of red* .....thank u...*looks away shyly still clutching rose*

aphrodite9675: malik: y doesnt he just seal the deal already and kiss her...sheesh

aphrodite9675: duke: that would ruin the whole moment...u have to wait for the perfect moment...then u kiss her

jade_tiger8624: *yawn*

jade_tiger8624: suddenly i feel tired

aphrodite9675: ryou: then u should lay down

jade_tiger8624: no....i feel odd....something's wrong

aphrodite9675: ryou: what do u mean?

jade_tiger8624: tro?

jade_tiger8624: trowa: *frowns* yes....i feel it too...

aphrodite9675: malik: what is it? i dont feel shit

aphrodite9675: *wimpers* what is it...im scared...i feel it

jade_tiger8624: ....obelisk...something's wrong with him

aphrodite9675: bakura: how so? he's a god for crying out loud

jade_tiger8624: trowa: even they have weaknesses.....like their cards

aphrodite9675: duke: trowa's right

aphrodite9675: *starts to fade* no no no...osiris..not now...please....

aphrodite9675: ryou: she's being summoned...something is definately off balance

jade_tiger8624: ...no..not summoned

jade_tiger8624: trowa: *flickers and disappears*

aphrodite9675: eeep...b-but..i dont wanna g- *dissappears*

jade_tiger8624: no choice...*flickers* seto...you know wh-*disappears*

aphrodite9675 (9:57:43 PM): ishtar: *walks over to lyssy and sits beside her* trowa's fine..its alright...come now...dont cry on him u'll wake him up...*presses on lyssy's side with fingers*

aphrodite9675 (9:58:14 PM): *sits up aburptly and winces*

jade_tiger8624 (10:01:35 PM): trowa: *sits up abruptly and looks around* where?

aphrodite9675 (10:02:02 PM): duke: trowa...ur awake

aphrodite9675 (10:02:46 PM): ishtar: *smiles and presses fingers harder* trowa...glad ur awake

aphrodite9675 (10:03:03 PM): *cringes and tries to smile*hi ..trowa

jade_tiger8624 (10:03:49 PM): trowa: *glares at ishtar and gold light surrounds ishtar and he goes flying back*

aphrodite9675 (10:04:29 PM): ishtar: *hits ground* ...ugh....what was that for?

aphrodite9675 (10:04:38 PM): *pants and holds side*

jade_tiger8624 (10:05:14 PM): trowa: ryou, please heal lyssy, she's still hurt

aphrodite9675 (10:05:51 PM): ryou: lyssy...y didnt u tell me? *sighs and heals lyssy*

aphrodite9675 (10:06:29 PM): i figured...u would need more energy to heal them ...it was just bruises

aphrodite9675 (10:07:26 PM): ryou: thats no excuse ..u still should have told me

jade_tiger8624 (10:08:18 PM): trowa: *stands up gold surrounding him* ishtar, i suggest giving control back to malik, unless you want to die

aphrodite9675 (10:09:01 PM): ishtar: grrr....*looks at others* fine....*turns back to malik*

aphrodite9675 (10:09:37 PM): malik: damn ishtar...bastard locked me in my soul room....i told u we shouldnt have let him out

jade_tiger8624 (10:11:11 PM): seto: he helped distract celeste and buy us some time

aphrodite9675 (10:11:28 PM): malik: and i couldnt have?

jade_tiger8624 (10:12:34 PM): seto: well you were having a soft moment before hand, i didn't want to risk it

aphrodite9675 (10:13:54 PM): *gets up and hugs trowa* i thought when that rock went threw me i wouldnt get to say goodbye.....i love you trowa *sniff sniff*

aphrodite9675 (10:14:14 PM): malik: oy...*sits on rock*

jade_tiger8624 (10:15:30 PM): trowa: *hugs lyssy* when that rock went through you i thought i'd died

jade_tiger8624 (10:15:49 PM): tala: .....suddenly i wish that i had stayed longer

aphrodite9675 (10:16:10 PM): bakura: ewww....mushyness

aphrodite9675 (10:18:11 PM): *looks up at trowa* i dont wanna be away from u ever again *tear falls down cheek*

aphrodite9675 (10:18:28 PM): duke: ooo....*makes puking noises*

aphrodite9675 (10:18:57 PM): ryou: shh...let them have their moment

jade_tiger8624 (10:22:14 PM): tala: well can they have thier 'moment' at another time?

aphrodite9675 (10:22:36 PM): ryou: u guys are so un-romantic u know that

jade_tiger8624 (10:23:13 PM): seto: well forgive us, unlike you and the love brids over there, we're all bachelors

aphrodite9675 (10:23:45 PM): ryou: dont worry...u guys will find some1 and when u do...hehehe

aphrodite9675 (10:26:39 PM): malik: yeah yeah...*puts hand in pocket and pulls out paper* oh yeah....forgot to tell u guys capsule corp is holding a party, bulma's go some new invention she wants to show off...she wants us to come...sorry i didnt tell u guys sooner slipped my mind