Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Inner Struggles ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Alright…disclaimer time. I don't own nothing (though I wish I did). Please don't sue me!

Warnings: Yes …there is language what do you expect from Bakura? Also, fighting, blood…WOHOO…*clears throat* I mean…read at your own risk.

Chapter 4

Bakura's POV

The icy rain pelted down hard on my body as I glared at the stuck up rich bastard whom my light had been fantasying about.

"Look….." I started. "Stay away from Ryou, he doesn't need someone like you corrupting him." I stated coldly while flashing a glare at the tall brunet who looked like he could have cared less, which pisses me off even more. He gives a smirk.

"Bothers you doesn't it?" he questions as a load roar of thunder echoes in the distance. "It bothers you that he would rather spend time with me then with you." He answers coolly. He's gone too far. My already high blood pressure mounting even farther.

"I am warning you Kaiba, I'll make you wish you were never born and rip your very essence from that pitiful excuse for a body and send your soul into the shadows!" I yell over the loud thunder and lightening that had just struck a nearby tree.

"I'd like to see you try," he replied unmoving from his intimidating stance.

"Watch me," my voice deceptively low and full of hate whispered, as I charged the cerulean eyed teen and landed a blow across his face. He grabs me by my hair and we both tumble to the hard cement. Thunder and lightening crashing around us. He punches me across the face causing my lower lip to split open. Blood trickles down my chin as I land another swift punch into his stomach causing him to gasp and gag for air. We roll around on the wet ground trying to get the best of eachother. Damn this fucker is strong. Shots are being thrown left, right and center. Blood sprinkles the midnight-coloured road; the rain washes away the sweat from my brow. I straddle the CEO ready to land my final punch until a voice stops me.

"Bakura stop!"

I glance up to see a soaked, teary-eyed Ryou running over to me and trying to pull me off the brunet.

"What's the matter with you?" his voice cracks and tears roll down his pale face. I say nothing. I know I will only get myself in deeper shit if I do. The Bastard gets up, wipes the blood from his face, pants and glares at me.

"What's gotten into you? Attacking Seto like that?!" his voice is full of emotions now. Hate, sadness, panic. I take one last look at the CEO and walk away. I hear my light ask him if he is all right. Lucky for him Ryou came or I would have killed him. No hesitation. I hear footsteps chasing after me. A limo speeds by not before soaking me again. It's Ryou. He grabs me by my arm. I turn.

"Why?" he asks tears falling from his angelic face. Damnit. He's crying. Fuck. Now what am I gonna do.

"Because…." I start then pause thinking of what to say. Why did I do that? I mean over a journal? Over fucking Kaiba? I am jealous? No I can't be. Since when did I start to care what my hikari does?

"Because?" he urges, while trying to hold back the tears.

Because, it's none of your dame business!" I snap back and turn away from him. I look to the sky, thunder crashes, lightening flashes (A.N- hehehe…it rhymes, I so didn't plan that) rain pelting so hard it hurts.

"It's my damn business when one of my friends is getting the shit knocked out of them by my yami!" Wow. He swore. Holy shit the little twerp swore. It's the end of the world; it's the apocalypse. He must be angry, but fuck where does he get off just blaming me? And since when is Kaiba a friend?

"If you haven't noticed I am bloody and beaten also! So don't go pinning this whole thing one me!" I yelled throwing my arms out flashing the newly formed bruises.

"You know better Bakura! I can't believe you! I know you hate Kaiba but I would never have guessed you would go as far as to beat him to a pulp! He's my friend now, I'm happy when I'm around him. I like him. Don't you want me to be happy?!" he yelled at the top of his lungs over the thunder. His voice frantic and full of anger.

"Since when did I start to care if you are happy or not?" I retorted and started walking towards the house. A weird sensation rips threw my body. It hurts. A pain right in my heart. I ignore it. I hear a sniff. The waterworks started again. Great, that's all I need more crying.

"I hate you!" I stop. Did he just say that? Hate me? Did he mean it?

"Ryou?" I question softly turning around.

"You heard me! I hate you!" he screams fists clenched.

"I….." I'm speechless.

"Ryou, please you…" I'm cut off by him bolting down the street in the opposite direction. I don't chase after him. He's angry, sad and hurt. I should let him cool off. More then likely he is going to the midget's. Fuck! The midget's house isn't that way! What the hell? Where's he going? Damnit! Oh well like I care, hope he gets struck by lightening. There's that feeling again. What the hell is it? No, it can't be….guilt? Is it guilt? No way, it must be that burger I ate earlier, damn hot peppers.

I arrive home. I am alone; I still have that same feeling pulling at my heart. I let out a sigh. I'm soaked, bloody and beaten. I strip down to my black silk boxers. (A.N-Bakura in black silk boxers, soaking wet *drools* ^__^) I walk to the laundry room. I'm surprised I know where it is. Ryou always does my laundry. I stare at the machine that says, "dryer"….hmm…how does this thing work? O well just press some buttons and hope for the best I guess. If I burn down the house can't blame me. Ryou never taught me how to use this contraption. I throw my clothes in, shut the door and randomly press buttons. It starts up. Good.

I make my way to the bathroom. I stop in front of the full-length mirror. I give myself the once over. I'm a bloody mess. I poke at the bruises slowly forming on my ribs. I glance at the starches and welts on my arms. I've had worse. Then I come to my face. I prod at the swollen lip with dried blood and notice a nice black eye coming in. Fuck it. I slip off my boxers and jump into the shower. The water pours down my body. It's so warm. It feels so nice. I pick up the shampoo and notice it's Ryou's. I open the lid and smell it. It smells good, just like him. What the hell? Where did that come from? There's that feeling again. Great. I set the shampoo back down. I sigh.

"What's the matter with me?" I question aloud. Okay maybe what I said was a little harsh but he can take it. He needs to stop being a pansy and take comments like that like a man. He is too emotional. He takes things to heart too much. Maybe I should apologize. Wait apologize? Apologize?! What am I thinking? Me apologize, puh. I'm going soft. I shouldn't worry; he'll come back. He always does. He goes to cry to the midget and his friends, then he comes back. Nothing to worry about.

I turn off the shower and step out. I grab the nearest towel and wrap it around my waist and head towards my room. I open the drawer and grab a pair of blue boxers and slip them on. Ryou gave me them for, what's it called? You know that holiday where an obese man tries to shove his fat ass down your chimney. Anyways, they're comfy. I turn off the lights and head towards the kitchen but not before stopping in my tracks from a knock at the door. It's Ryou probably. I glance at the clock. Back already? That's a new record. I go towards the door and open it. I blink a few times then sneer at the realization of who it is.

"What the hell do you want?"

Another cliffe! Don't you just love them?

Ryou: NO!

Bakura: I know who it is, but I'm not telling

Seto: Frankly I really could care less if you know or not…I'm just really sore

Bakura: Your sore?! Look at my face! My beautiful face!

Seto: *rolls eyes*

Your face is fine Bakura, plus the black eye makes you look sexier ^__^

Seto: Yes, that's it make his ego bigger, soon he won't be able to fit through the door his head will be so big!

Bakura: Do I detect some jealously?

Ryou: I think I do

Seto: WHAT?! I'm not jealous!

*Sigh* guys stop bugging Seto about him being jealous.

Seto: BUT I'M NOT JEALOUS!

Ryou: hehehe

Don't worry Seto your sexy too; just stop your whining.

Bakura: I'm still sexier

Seto: *sighs* I don't care anymore….just read and review the damn story, I'll be in my trailer.