Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Iry-nfr-hAt ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

THANKS TO:

--Dark_light18b: you don't like Azizi O_O! He has to be evil to Yami...it's funny...^_^ glad you like the fic

--Blush: Blush is a cool name ^^ No, Azizi is not possessed he just really does not like Yami...at all T_T yeah poor Seto...I'll make everything better for him though!! I'm glad you like my Trilogy stories so much!

--Hirame: ^_^ aren't Azizi and Yami so cute?! I love their father/son relationship...it gets worse though sadly -__-; to answer your question, Seth isn't the past Seto. I know it's confusing but it's like Marik is not really a yami but a creation inside Malik's mind. Seth is a creation inside Seto's mind. Get it? Well if you don't I don't know what else I can tell you ^^;

--Cloud-1-3-5: Nope Seto is not Seto any longer...^_____^ and yes, poor Yami, not being able to get any because of Azizi. I told everyone he was evil! Oh and thanks for putting this in your faves list!! You're the best! [Huggles]

--DisneyAnimatorInProgress: I didn't expect to see you here, cousin! (Proper language...muahaha) I thought you didn't like yaoi that much?! @_@ Oh well. Heh, heh and when the heck are you going to update Behind Violet Eyes?! Mosi is SO KAWAII!!! And he and Azizi get along well!! Glad you like though!!

--DarkTelle: NO! Seto is my... [Counts] fourth favorite bishie! I couldn't make him _too_ evil! But Seth is an asshole I admit. And yes, Azizi is scary...well, not scary he's just an attention seeker and a Yami hater. ^^;

--Autumn Ann: ^___^ Yami's a bad father!!!! And Seth is not Seto from the past. He is a creation made from hate or whatever inside Seto's mind...just like Marik is.

--Unica: SETH IS NOT PAST SETO! How many times do I need to say this?! He is a creation inside Seto's mind, just like Marik is a creation of hate inside Malik's mind. And I'm online like every day! I never see you on! You're almost finished your chappie?! YAHOO!!!!

--Koishii no Tenshi: ^^; Yami isn't exactly the greatest father. And Azizi hates Yami because he wants Yugi to be around him all the time. He's an odd baby...but a clever one!

--Death Stopper: The smirk was funny...

--Animefan13: O_O ok, okay Yugi won't be with Seto! ...for now...muahahahahaha!

--Joey'zSk8terGurl: ^____^ aw thanks for the pixie sticks and plushies!! I'm glad you like the Trilogy so much!!!

--Millenia: glad you love it!!

~~~`

Shadow: think that was everyone ^^;

Specter: THANK YOU ALL!!! FREE POCKY FOR ALL YOU READERS AND LOYAL REVIEWERS!!!!

Shadow: ^_______^ without further ado, here is Chappie Two!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Yami sat at his throne, listening to his advisors drone on about some upcoming dinner with the Emperor and Queen of Rome. He sighed, moving his hand so it lay on top of Yugi's. The boy sat on the throne next to him, alertly listening to what the speakers had to say. He moved his hand away, glancing sideways at the taller.

"Pay attention, Koi."

The young Pharaoh growled silently, turning his attentions back to the five older men talking. He sat back, making himself more comfortable as their speeches continued. //Will they ever shut up?// he asked himself, closing his eyes.

"P-Pharaoh...?"

Yami opened one of his eyes, peeking down at the men and noticing that they were done talking and wanting a response. "Uh...that's great. Make the day of the banquet a month from today." They didn't do anything, just stared up at him. "What the hell are you waiting for? Send a messenger to inform them of the date!"

"O-oh yes m-my Pharaoh!" they all said at once, hurrying out the doors.

Yami groaned, resting back against the chair. He felt a sting on his left arm, "what the fuck?" he cursed.

"Yami I can't believe you just blew the elders off like that! -And don't use that kind of language while Azizi is in the room! He'll learn to speak whatever he hears."

The Pharaoh sat up, looking at the baby in Yugi's arms. It was growing fast. Already it could crawl and walk if someone held his hand. Of course it was still a big nuisance...always choosing whenever Yami and Yugi were having alone time to wake up and start crying. Or calling out `Ma, ma!' whenever Yami would even touch Yugi.

In truth...it was becoming very old, very fast...to Yami at least. Yugi thought he was a complete angel.

Sure, he loved his son but enough was enough! Couldn't the damned child give Yami one, _just one_ night to do something with Yugi? They had been there for so long already, and the ruler had no time with his lover alone at all.

"`uck..! `Uck..!" Azizi squealed, waving his arms happily in the air.

Yugi's eyes widened, "looks what you did! Now he's repeating that filthy word!"

Yami lowered his eyes, "it wasn't filthy when we were doing it," he whispered, causing the other to turn pink and turn away. The Pharaoh leaned forward, brushing his lips against Yugi's neck, "Koi," he purred.

Yugi whimpered, pulling away, "stop it...we can't do anything _now_"

"Why not..?"

"Because Azizi is here and very awake."

"Can't you get him a nanny or something?"

"No! He's my baby I want to raise him right!"

Yami sighed, rubbing the side of his head, "we haven't done anything in so long. Can't you just leave him with Mana or Mahado for the night? Just one night..? I never get to spend time with you anymore."

Yugi giggled, "well I don't know...I feel like a bad parent...you should too!"

"Oh come on, you is not a bad parent.... Your child just hates me and doesn't want me to be around you."

The amethyst eyed boy smacked him lightly, "you sound like a soap opera character. Azizi doesn't hate you; you're his daddy. I think he's just uncomfortable with sharing his mother with someone else. Children can be that way."

Yami shrugged, wrapping an arm around the boy's waist, "Yugi please? He'll be okay for just one night!"

"Okay but just for the night. I'll leave him with Seth."

Crimson orbs widened, "Seth?"

The smaller nodded, standing and grinning at his child, "yes he's very fond of Seth...aren't you Azizi? You like Uncle Seth don't you? He's fun to play with isn't he?"

Yami stood shaking his head, "wait, wait, wait when did Azizi ever meet Seth? And why does he like the high priest better than his own father?!"

"Well I believe it was during your meeting with the ruler of Nubia. It was only you and your advisors who allowed in so I waited in your chambers. Seth had come up just to deliver something and we talked; he is very kind. He was even able to feed Azizi without getting bitten and his hair pulled out!" Yugi explained happily.

The young Pharaoh growled, "You do know that Seth is Seto right?"

"Well he's the past form of Seto. I think he's really nice and he seems to really support our relationship. He never tried anything on me or you yet...maybe he was different in the past? He seems very kind; maybe we should give Seth a chance?"

The ruler sighed, "I don't know who to trust anymore, Koibito. Everyone just seems like the enemy...I just feel like I'm not doing enough to protect you; that I should shield you from everyone."

"I don't want that. I just want to have as much as a normal life here as I can! I want to forget this whole Seto thing..." He paused and wrapped his arm around Yami's neck, shifting the baby into his free hand so he could lean up and place a kiss on the other's lips lightly. "I want to be with you, here, with our child, and live happily ever after," he finished.

"Yugi I want to forget this too...and I will try, to make you happy. I will try and put the past behind me so we can live together for the future."

Yugi smiled, nuzzling his face against Yami's neck, "thank you Koi." He pulled back, "I'm going to go see if Seth can watch Azizi for the night so wait for me in our chambers okay?"

Yami nodded, patting Azizi on the head, moving it away quickly before the young child could try and bite his hand off, and walked off towards the royal sleeping chamber.

Yugi smiled after his lover, and then averted his gaze to his son, "okay little one we really need you to get through your teething stage." He grinned walking in the opposite direction to the High Priest's quarters. "I hope you don't act like this with Uncle Seth tonight."

~~~`

Seth waved after Yugi, telling him not to worry and that his son was in the best of hands for the evening. "You have your fun with Yami, you two deserve to do something after waiting so long." He winked and shut the door, grinning down at the child sitting on the bed.

"Uncee Set? Uncee Set!" Azizi squealed, clapping his hands together and bouncing lightly on the blue quilted bed.

"Yes, yes...pretty soon it'll be `daddy' to you."

"Daddy?" the little boy questioned, tilting his head to the side.

Seth nodded, "very good. I'd make a much better father than that bastard of a Pharaoh. But I won't fret, my time with Yugi will come soon enough...just as long as I can last through the night not thinking of the possible things he might be doing with that air headed king. I honestly don't know what he sees in that man. What do you think?"

Azizi smiled, holding his arms up to get held, which Seto complied with the request of, "daddy Set, Daddy Set!"

The brunette High Priest smirked, "that's right just keep saying that and maybe you can get your mommy to believe it too."

//I can't believe I let myself do this!//

/What are you fretting about now Seto? You worry too much, my plan will work perfectly./

//That is what I am afraid of. You're tearing up a loving family and two lovers that's not right!//

/You love Yugi don't you?/

//Yes but...I don't want to see him get hurt...//

/Aw how touching. Stop being so benevolent; your going to make me wretch.../

//Why can't you leave me alone?!//

/You called for my help. I'm just doping what you wanted./

Deep inside Seth's mind, a good side and a dark side were split. In Seto's side of the soul it was goodness, VS Seth's creation of darkness inside the mind. But Seto knew it was too late to do anything about it now. He was under Seth's control. Seth was in complete power, and nothing was going to stop him from what he wanted.

...And what he wanted was Yugi.

Which meant Yugi was going to get hurt, and there was nothing Seto could do about it.

//I just wish I hadn't been so selfish.//

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``````< /div>

Shadow: that wasn't too boring was it? I'm sorry this chapter didn't want to work with me at all! It took me so long to actually write it all down!

Specter: we'll update quicker! We promise!

Shadow: yeah just review now to give us some motivation ^_~ [gives out a Seto/Jou plushie to readers] please?

Specter: YEAH PLEASE R&R!!!!!!