Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Iry-nfr-hAt ❯ This is the way it should be ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

REVIEW REPLIES

--Unica: ^^; no, no you got me all wrong!! Seth is the thingy in Seto's head ONLY IN MY FIC. I don't know if he is that in the show or not. Sorry I confused you. ^_^ I did have to change my IM for a while because my other one was acting weird but I fixed it. My IM is still SnikKerDoOdle06 OH! And for sure a lemon this chapter!!

--Hirame: Azizi is not a traitor! He loves his daddy...he's just really mean to him. ^^;

--DarkTelle: ^^; Azizi will be good later on. Don't worry I won't torture Yami too much...He is my favorite bishie after all.

--Koishii no Tenshi: ^___^ Azizi will be nicer later on, don't worry.

--Darkness*Shadow666: Yeah...Poor Yugi ^^; I think I made him too naïve.

--Autumn Ann: ^^; a big Seto Kaiba fan. Don't worry he'll kick Seth's ass eventually. My favorite character..? Most definitely Yami [glomps Yami] He's sooooo hot and his deep voice is very sexy!! Heehee...

--Blush: Azizi is growing fast. Heh. Yeah...Yami and his one track mind ^___^ it will get him into trouble one day.

--Joey'zSk8tergurl: [starry eyes] plushies and bag of candies!!! [hugs] THANKIES!!!!! =^^= Yami and his one track mind will get him into trouble, I agree

--Shadow_Demon18b: ^^; Azizi has to grow on you...but he is a pain in the ass right now.

--Kyran: Glad you like the series so much!! ^_^ Thankies for the complements and don't worry about Azizi he will be nicer later on!!

~~~`

Shadow: I think that's everyone!! R&R PLEASE!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```

/Seth's thoughts/

//Regular people's thoughts//

"Speaking"

(Me interrupting)

~~~`

LEMON SCENE!! IF YOU DON'T WISH TO READ, SCROLL DOWN TO THE NEXT SET OF BIG BOLD LETTERS!!

Yugi moaned as he was pushed back on the large bed, feeling a pair of soft hands up and down his chest. He felt Yami climb on top of him, kissing down his neck and slipping a hand underneath the khaki robe he wore. He closed his eyes, resting against the comfortable mattress and letting a small groan escape his lips whenever the taller nipped hard at the skin of his throat.

Yami smiled, licking the salty flesh, "Yugi it's been so long since we've been able to do something like this..." he whispered, feeling the other nod beneath him. "I want to make it special. I want it to be perfect for you."

Yugi stared into passion-filed crimson eyes and beamed. He loved this side of Yami...this romantic, tender Yami.... //This is the man I fell in love with//

The young Pharaoh pulled away for a moment; smirking as the smaller male whimpered at the lack of attention. He lifted the boy up slightly to remove the robe before lying them back down on the golden bed covering. Yugi's eyes widened at the dual sense of the cool silk sheets beneath him and the hot body on top of him.

Yami moved lower, running his tongue over his lover's pale chest. He found it quite funny at how they had been there for a few months and Yugi didn't get even a hint of a suntan. But he loved the boy's fair skin, it suited him much better than a tan would and made him look even more like the angel Yami knew he was. He stopped at Yugi's right nipple, taking the nub of flesh in his mouth and sucking lightly.

The amethyst eyed teen panted and wrapped his arms around Yami's neck, pressing him down further against himself. He hissed as Yami bit at the sensitive flesh, kissing the slight pain away afterwards. The taller then turned his attentions to the other nipple, giving it the same treatment before letting his tongue continue its quest down the delectable little body.

"Y-Yami!" Yugi whimpered, moaning as the other dipped his tongue into his navel and licked his inner thigh. "S-stop teasin-ing me-e!" He growled slightly as Yami walked his lips back up his chest, being careful to ignore the spot that Yugi needed the most attention. He looked at Yami's still clothed form, "this is s-so unjust!" he panted, pulling upward on the black satin of Yami's pants.

"You-you're torturing me!"

There was a soft chuckle, "I know."

Yugi's eyes widened and he growled again. "I know just what to do with trouble makers like you, Pharaoh," he whispered.

"And what is that?" Yami questioned nonchalantly, tickling his fingers down to Yugi's legs.

"This," Yugi answered in a seductive voice, pushing his hand into Yami's pants and stroking his hard member slowly.

It was Yami's turn to groan pleasurably as he pushed his lower body down against the small hand on him. The hand moved faster and he grabbed the other's hand with his own to stop him. "I want to be inside you for my release, love."

"I know I want you inside me too...I'm just trying to incite you to move faster," was the smug reply.

The Pharaoh was shocked at such a forward exclamation from Yugi but just nodded. He removed his shirt and pants, lying down on the smaller for a moment to marvel at the feel of the alabaster skin against his own before pulling back a little and spreading Yugi's legs apart.

"Do you have time for me to prepare you or should we scratch that as well?" He joked, holding his fingers up to Yugi's mouth.

The boy pulled the hand closer; enveloping the each finger with is mouth and wetting them one at a time. Once he finished, he let go and allowed Yami to slide the first one into his enterance, gasping at the slight pain the action caused, "We really haven't done this in a while," he commented, grimacing as a second finger was added.

Yami's eyes showed sympathy as leaned down and kissed Yugi softly, "I'm sorry it hurts, Koi. I'd take away the pain if I could, you know it."

"I know Yami."

Once the preparation was finished, the taller removed his hands and positioned himself at Yugi's entrance. He slid in slowly and stopped when he was fully imbedded deep within the little one to see if the other was ready.

Yugi shifted slightly so the pain would ease away faster then nodded up at Yami, telling him it was okay to go. At Yugi's word, Yami pulled himself almost all the way out before slamming back in to the other.

The amethyst eyed boy moaned in pleasure, wrapping his legs around Yami's waist and weaving his hands in the long raven and crimson strands of hair belonging to the other. He rocked his hips in time with Yami's thrust, practically screaming out when Yami's member hit against that sweet clump of nerves deep inside him.

Yami moved his hand to Yugi's member, giving it some much needed attention as he continued his thrusts. Yugi mewled and squealed under the touch, arching his back and calling out his name.

"Y-Yami I, I'm going...going to--" The taller silenced his with a passionate kiss; plunging his tongue into Yugi's mouth just as the boy's seed spilled into his hand.

A few seconds later, he yelled out the smaller's name in his own release and collapsed on the body beneath him. Yami opened his now tired crimson orbs and placed a chaste kiss on Yugi's cheek before pulling out of him. He rolled them onto their sides and allowed the smaller to cuddle up to him.

"I love you Yami," Yugi whispered, placing a kiss on Yami's chest.

Yami smiled, closing his eyes, "I love you as well, Yugi. More than anything else in the world. You've made me so happy and..." he looked down, noticing that Yugi was already fast asleep in his arms and stopped speaking. He instead buried his face in Yugi's soft tresses and pulled the body closer, soon following his lover to the dream world.

END OF LEMON SCENE!! IF YOU HADN'T READ THE LEMON, YOU CAN START READING FROM HERE!!

~~~`

The next morning, Yugi awoke still nestled against the Pharaoh. He blushed remembering their activities the previous night and also remembering the last time they had made love when he was in his male form and what had happened afterwards.

**FLASHBACK**

The son shone dimly though the thick black curtains of Yugi and Yami's bedroom. Presently, Yugi was sitting upright, silent tears falling down his cheeksas he stared at Yami, his now lover.

Only a few minutes ago, the headmaster had come in to bring Yugi some news. The most terrible information ever, yet, greatly honored and respected news...it was just the result of the news that was dreadful.

Holding back more tears, though their fall was inevitable due to the situation, the young Light Mage played lazily with Yami's messy hair. The taller boy mumbled something and reached an arm out to grasp the one in his tresses. He brought the hand slowly to his lips and kissed it gently. Then his eyes fluttered open.

Yugi couldn't help it as a sob made its presence noticed. His whole body shook as the tears came falling down on the black mattress. Yami looked puzzled as he sat up and took the smaller boy in his arms, surprised when the little one backed away.

"Yugi, Yugi what's wrong? I didn't hurt you last night did I?" The Shadow Mage questioned, worry shining in his eyes.

Just the mention of last night brought more pain upon Yugi's broken and swollen heart, "no Yami, l-last night was-was won-wonderful," he chocked out.

"Then what is it?"

Yugi stared up into the crimson eyes he loved so much. He always new it was Yami's eyes he fell in love with first; those beautiful, powerful, strong, and emotional ruby eyes that caused his heart to quiver in his chest. He sniffled again, "Yami I love you so much," he whispered.

Yami smiled, "I know Yugi, and I love you just as much if not more."

Yugi shook his head, "but why do you love me Yami?! How do you know I'm not going to hurt you?"

"Because," he kissed the small boy's hand again, "you have a gorgeous soul. I didn't fall in love with how attractive you are; though I at first thought I did; but after last night I realized that I fell in love with your being...everything about you I love Yugi. I couldn't care if you were hideous on the outside...I love what is inside...what is inside is so strikingly beautiful."

Yugi sneezed and stared at Yami, his eyes red and puffy from crying, "Yami you don't know how much I love you and I'll always want last night to reply over and over but-but it cannot."

"Why not?"

The smaller sighed, "b-because Yami I-I-I have to break up with you," he said in a hardly audible voice.

Yami was silent for a few moments while the information sunk in, "Yugi...is this what you meant by hurting me?"

Yugi nodded in response, not trusting his own voice at the moment.

Yami stood up and put his silver and black robe on, "well congratulations...I still love you but you did hurt me. Goodbye." Yugi sunk to his knees and let a fresh wave of tears fall from his orbs. "Why does my love always die?!" he yelled at the ceiling before falling onto the bed once more in defeat.

Yugi rubbed his red eyes and stared around the empty room. Empty...just like him; just like his heart; just like his soul... He sighed and sat up. Curse the headmaster for choosing him to be the stupid Hikari Cherub. Now he had to give himself to the victor of this stupid tournament no matter who the victor was. Even if it meant having to go to another school!


Laying down and pulling the still stained covers over his head he closed his eyes, "Yami I want you to hold me again...I want you to love me again but after tonight it wouldn't surprise me if you hate me."

There was a knock on the door and Yugi whispered a 'come in.' the door creaked open and Headmaster Shadows stepped in. Yugi sat up in the bed and straightened his appearance and the headmaster came and sat down on the edge of the bed. Yugi put on a fake smile but he immediately saw through it and the sorrowful expression it hid.

"Yugi you may speak your mind. I know it isn't the most wonderful thing to get picked for Hikari Cherub and if I could undo it I would, seeing as in you are in so much pain but the choice is not mine."

"But why did I have to hurt Yami like that?! Now he hates me for sure."

Professor Shadows smiled knowingly, "I'm sorry about the break up but I am sure he doesn't hate you."

"Why can't I tell him the real reason I had to break up with him?"

"He will find out this Friday when the students from Rehme and Zenoah get here so don't worry. I'm sure he'll fight extra hard for you." He stood up and walked to the door, "Yugi don't kill yourself on the inside about this. Try to be positive...the tournament hasn't started yet. Maybe Yami will be yours at the end after all."

Yugi smiled a little bit as the headmaster left without another word. He cuddled back down into the
covers and slowly fell asleep.

~~~


Seto Kaiba walked back up to Yugi and Yami's room and his heart tore knowing Yugi would be in there, probably sleeping and not
thinking aboutwhat happened between them at all. He sighed and opened the door finding, just as he predicted, an uncaring sleeping Yugi snuggled under messy and used blankets. He looked longingly at the little one.

Mind made up, Seto strode over to the bed and hovered over the small body. Not thinking, he lowered his head and softly kissed the petal soft flesh that was Yugi's lips.

Violet eyes snapped open to stare into slanted azure ones. Immediately, his heart started thudding in his chest and he made effort to move away but the strong arm around his back held him in place.

There was a soft gasp from the entry way of the door and Yugi turned his eyes on a sopping wet shadow mage.

"So this is why you left me?" Yami glared at the small Light Mage whose mouth was open and staring at hi
mfearfully then at the smirking brunette. "Well I hope you are happy then, Yugi." With that said, he quickly stormed away, magical aura flaring.

Fresh tears started to leak out of the corner of Yugi's eyes, "what have I done?!"

***END OF FLASHBACK***

Just thinking about that horrible morning brought tears to Yugi's eyes. He shook his head and cupped Yami's face in his hand, "I won't leave you. Ever again." He whispered. "I never want to hurt you, Yami... I love you so much."

Yami shifted, and lowered his head to stare Yugi in the eye. He smiled and removed the other's hand from his face, knowing his lover was thinking about the first time they had made love and the morning afterwards. "Don't worry Yugi. I know you love me and I love you...and that will be enough to make our relationship strong enough to last through whatever wishes to ever tear us apart again."

Yugi nodded, hoping he was right.

~~~`

Seth growled as he paced outside the Pharaoh's chambers. He overheard the two talking about how much they loved each other on the other side of the door. (Shadow: evil Seth!!) On his shoulders sat Azizi, giggling happily and swinging his legs so they thumped hard against Seth's chest.

"I will make sure no one ever harms you or takes you away from me, Yugi." Yami's muffled voice promised.

Seth chuckled mentally, "I hardly think you will be able to save him from me, highness," he whispered mockingly.

"I know Yami...thank you. I love you so much." Was Yugi's reply.

Anger flowed inside the high priest as he made a move to slam open the door. A sudden rush of pain filled his mind as he screamed out, clutching the side of his head as he trembled. {{What is happening}}

Seth's hard blue eyes turned wider and softer and the body fell forward slightly. Azizi squeaked and gripped onto the brown hair as they began to fall.

Seto, back in control of his body, caught himself on the large door and steadied himself; taking Azizi off his shoulders and looking intently at the child. "You look just like your father. I wish you would treat him better."

"Daddy Set?" the child cocked his head to the side, pointing at Seto.

The brunette shook his head, "Seto."

"Sesho?"

The blue eyed priest smiled, "close enough."

"Daddy Set? Where daddy Set?"

"Azizi, shh. I'll show you your daddy."

"Daddy!"

Seto raised a hand and knocked on the door. There was a grumbling from the inside and a soft whine. After a lot of rustling and the sound of something falling over, the Pharaoh allowed him entrance.

Seto walked in and at first saw the small bedside table on its side. Next he noticed a flushed and evidently naked Yugi was trying best to conceal himself with the golden silk sheets of the bed. Sitting next to him was a tousle-haired Yami donned in the robe that had been before probably sitting on the nightstand.

"S-Seth?!" Yugi squeaked. He noticed Azizi in the brunette's arms and covered himself more, scooting away from Yami a little.

Seto slowly started to feel his control slipping away again as Seth sent a wave into his mind. Seth was once again back in charge of the body. He stared at Yami and Yugi smugly, "he was a very good boy last night." Yugi put on a smile, extending his arms. Seth walked forward and handed the smaller male the child. "In fact, he told me the nicest thing!! Go ahead, little guy say it!"

Azizi blinked up at Seth, wrinkling his nose slightly. Yugi stared fondly at his son, stroking his fuzzy red hair. "What is it Azizi?"

The child pointed at Seth, "`uck!" He squealed. He clapped his hands together and repeated the word a few times.

Yugi and Seth's eyes widened while Yami snickered. He had actually taught his son something valuable.

"W-well that wasn't what he said last night," Seth rushed to say.

Yugi giggled, "Azizi you have such a potty mouth. You've been listening to daddy too much."

Azizi stared up at his favored parent before turning to look at Yami who was smiling lightly at him. Her let go of Yugi and held his arms out for the taller man, "daddy?" he asked.

Yami's eyes widened and Yugi shrieked happily, "did you see that?! He called you daddy! Oh he's so smart!" the smaller immediately handed the Pharaoh the child, grinning as Azizi pulled down on one of Yami's lightening-like blonde bangs. "Aw see Yami I told you he liked you! You just needed to give it time."

Seth was furious. The other night Azizi had been calling _him_ daddy and now he was all nice to Yami. /Maybe being good is the wrong approach. Oh hell I should just kidnap Yugi and go back to the future; screw the rugrat/ Blue eyes turned back to the Pharaoh who had his son sitting on his knee as he bounced his leg up and down, holding the boy's hand and watching him bounce up and down on the leg.

"Thank you Seth for watching him last night. You can leave now."

The brunette grumbled and turned on his heal, stomping out of the room.

Yugi, still conceal partially by the blanket, scooted back over to his lover and hugged him around the waist, kissing his neck and wrapped his arms around his stomach, "this is the way it is supposed to be Yami. This is how we were meant to live."

Yami stopped bouncing Azizi on his knee and turned around to face the smaller. He put the baby on the bed and let him crawl around and snuggle into the comforter of the bed. He moved forward and kissed Yugi lightly on the lips. He pulled away and held the small Light, and they both stared at their son affectionately. Yami opened his mouth to speak, "you're right. This is so perfect..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````

Shadow: To be continued! Hope you liked that chapter! AND THE LEMON!!! ^_^

Specter: and see! Azizi really does like Yami after all...but just don't think there will be a happy ending right away...we still need to get rid of Seth!!

Shadow: yeah!! So R&R PLEASE!