Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Iry-nfr-hAt ❯ The arrivals ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

THANKS TO

--Darkness*Shadow666: ^_^ don't worry Seth will meet his end soon enough

--Hime no Ichigo: ^_^ Azizi is the cutest!! And Seth needs to die...

--Hirame: Azizi has been listening to Yami talk too much that's all ^^; Oh and yeah...I do feel kinda bad for Seto too.

--DarkTelle: Yes, yes...merciful me!! O_O you thought my lemon was _good_?! Wow...thanks!! ^^; I didn't think I was good at writing them....Anyhow, glad you like the chappie!!

--Kaneda-Shotaro and Yami Tetsuo: ^_^ OKAY here is more!!

--SoulDreamer: glad you like, here is more!!

--Autumn Ann: NO! I will continue to torture Seto muahaha! ^_^ oh and about the holes thing, it's okay I just entered for fun.

--Joey'zSk8terGurl: DON'T WORRY!! Jonouchi is actually making his appearance next chappie. I wouldn't leave him out ^_~

--Blush: ^_~ oh yes, you are the stars in the sky to me. Heehee...and I say the same thing to Seth...he was getting his hopes to high!!

--Just a fan: Don't worry. I am still working on Play With Me.... The thing is ^^; I am kinda facing a writers block with it so I am just going to finish these stories first before I work on it again.

--Shadow_Demon18b: who could blame anyone for loving Yugi? Not me! He's too damn kawaii!! ...I really need to work on killing Seth...

~~~`

Shadow: ^_^ that's everyone!! Oh...and also...this chappie was (basically) written by my cousin, Disney(DisneyAnimatorInProgress) So if you like it, you should thank her for giving me the idea...and give her candy ^____^ Thanks Disney you rule!!!

Specter: also...this chappie may seem a little confusing and there will be TWO OC's (from, the past) in it who are married to Bakura and Marik. Don't hate us for that. Bakura and Marik are still together with Ryou and Malik....I know this is very confusing. I have no idea where my Hikari and her cousin come up with this crap!!

Shadow: >_< hey! That was mean! Anyways...please don't mind the Bakura/OC and Marik/OC bits!! R&R!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````

**ABOUT A YEAR LATER**

Yugi had fallen back asleep resting against Yami...they had had another passion filled night the day before and he was still very tired. The Pharaoh was currently holding Azizi in his arms and resting against the headboard of the bed with Yugi's head resting in his lap. Azizi was wide awake, giggling and playing with his father's bangs, finding it very amusing the way the middle bang always sprang back up into his hair every time he pulled it down.

After a few moments, there was a sharp banging noise at the door. A guard rushed in a panic.

"What do you want?" Yami asked, eyes narrowing slightly.

Azizi, feeling his father tense, became slightly frightened and looked down at his other parent who was sleeping soundly. He let out a loud cry, causing Yugi to awaken with a start.

Yugi shook his head, smiling up at Yami before taking Azizi and rocking him gently back and forth to calm the child. He finally noticed the guard after the man cleared his throat, "what are you doing here?" he questioned.

"I am sorry to disturb you, Lord Yugi." He paused and turned to Yami, "My Pharaoh; a group of four has just appeared!" he said hastily. Yami looked at Yugi who was equally confused.

"What do you mean appeared?"

The guard seemed to be in such a panic, he didn't know what to say.

"Well, for the sake of Ra, tell me what they look like," Yami snapped.

"There are two males, and two females. Uh…it is difficult to explain their physical features, my Pharaoh," the guard peered over to the pharaoh.

"Bring them to me," Yami said quickly.

"No need,"

The guard yelped as two men walked into the chamber. Yugi squealed in happiness and jumped off the bed with Azizi in his arms-but as he did- did the sheets fell and exposed him.

Marik and Bakura burst out laughing yelling that "this was priceless". Yugi stood confused- then understood.

"Oh my! I'm sorry!" Yugi said as he pulled the sheets up around him. Azizi giggled as his mother pulled the covers lovingly around him too.

"It's been a while," Bakura said. Marik nodded and the two invited themselves further into the room, commenting on how big it was. Marik seated himself on the edge of the bed with Bakura.

"How have you been?" Yugi said as Azizi looked at the best friends. Before either could reply, there was running and the screeching stop of a small child.

"Papa went away again!"

Yami and Yugi looked around the two and saw a young boy of 3-years with white long hair and crimson eyes. The young pharaoh began to snicker as Bakura bent down and picked up the child.

"Since when did you fuck a girl?!" he blurted out. Yugi slapped him lightly and gave him a look.

"`uck a giwl! `Uck a giwl!" Azizi yelled, giggling as he reached down and played with his toes. Yugi glared at Yami for a moment before turning back to Bakura.

"This is my son, Sudi-and I'm not you, I actually got married before screwing around, pharaoh," Bakura jabbed at the pharaoh.

Marik smirked and patted Sudi on the head. Yugi noticed a ring on his wedding finger.

"Your married too Marik?!" Yugi asked excitedly. Marik smirked at Yugi.

"Go outside and let us dress, I want to meet your brides!" Yugi squealed. When the two, along with the guard and the child, left, Yugi jumped up and down happily, bounding over to the bureau to find something to wear.

Yami's raised an eyebrow, joining Yugi to find more suitable clothes. "I thought they were together with Malik and Ryou."

Yugi paused and though for a moment, "we'll have to ask them about that..."

~~~`

Dressed in simple tunic and pants, both the Pharaoh and his spouse ran out to the gardens. Azizi, who had come out with Marik and Bakura, noticed his favored parent walked outside.

"Mommy!"

Sudi squeaked as he saw Yugi running toward them, he backed away.

"Oh! Don't be scared Sudi!" Yugi cooed as he picked up Azizi. A young girl picked up Sudi and smiled.

"Don't mind him, he's just a big mama's boy," Bakura placed a hand on the girl's shoulder.

"This is my wife, Kamilah," Bakura said proudly.

Kamilah smiled in a friendly manner, extending a free hand which Yugi shook. She was quite pretty with long silky black hair, amber eyes, and tan skin- a very beautiful girl indeed. Yugi was a bit jealous- he didn't even look as good when he was a girl for the time being.

Yami, who had come over as well, as if he felt Yugi's slight jealousy, hugged his love from behind, kissing the top of his head, "I thought you were beautiful in both forms." Yugi blushed at the comment.

"Ah so you are the young pharaoh's spouse, are you not?" she asked politely with a smile. Yugi nodded.

"Kamilah is known as a practicing Magician in Khemet, if that would interest you," Bakura said proudly.

"But I haven't cast a spell since I still held Sudi," Kamilah explained with a sigh. "I don't want to scare him...he's already very shy."

"I know what you mean," Yugi agreed thoughtfully.

"New baby yet?" Sudi asked quietly, still in his mother's arms.

Yugi looked ahead to see Marik and another girl. Yugi idly noted the slight roundness in the girl's abdomen.

"Not quite yet, Sudi," Marik chuckled. His wife smiled thoughtfully.

"Yugi, this is Akiko," Marik introduced her.

Akiko nodded her head in greeting, "I've heard a lot about you,"

"Really?"

"Yes. After all...how can one be the Pharaoh's lover and not be a celebrity?"

Yugi blushed and nodded, leaning back into Yami's warm embrace. He could feel the Pharaoh smiling into his hair.

Akiko grinned; she never seemed to stop smiling. She had short cut brown hair and bright ocean blue eyes- not as pretty as Kamilah though.

"So...how did this happen anyways?" Yugi questioned.

Marik sighed, not quite knowing where to begin, "well...we had come here using the portal in the woods. We wanted to leave Ryou and Malik behind so that they could finish their education. We didn't have anything going for us in our future so we decided to come in search for you. Keep in mind this is about a year past."

Bakura picked up the story from there, "when we arrived, we stayed at an inn near the outskirts of Thebes. Kamilah and Akiko owned the inn. We married them in order to have children, since it is the law here that in order to have a family, the woman conceiving the child must be wed."

Yugi opened his mouth to say something but Yami spoke before him, "what about Ryou and Malik?"

Marik looked down, "that is the reason we wanted to have children, for we wanted to have a family with them. We got along well with Akiko and Kamilah and they were honored to carry our children."

"-But we haven't found a way to bring Ryou and Malik back yet. Since we haven't been able to communicate with them, it is making things even more difficult. That is why we came here; to see if you could help us."

Yami and Yugi stared up at the four, and then looked down at Azizi and Sudi who were playing happily together.

Yugi grinned, nodding enthusiastically, "of course we will help."

Bakura and Marik smiled gratefully, "thank you so much. We just want to be happy and have a family, like you."

"But what about Akiko and Kamilah?"

Bakura smiled, "well...we love them too. Maybe not to the same extent as we love Ryou or Malik but love nonetheless. They will be part of our family as well."

Yami nodded, "I see. Well I wish you the best of luck." He turned towards the sun which was slowly beginning to set. "we should get inside." He turned to the other four, "I shall arrange sleeping quarters for you all. Separate rooms or shared?"

"Shared, preferably," Kamilah answered nonchalantly, latching to Bakura's arm. Though she knew his heart completely belonged to this Ryou he kept mentioning, she still liked to be as close as she could with him.

Akiko nodded, resting her head on Marik's shoulder, "yes, shared would be my choice as well, unless it is too much trouble."

The Pharaoh shook his head, "not at all. I completely understand." He winked before slipping an arm around Yugi's waist and walking back into the palace, motioning for the others to follow.

~~~`

Akiko stared around the room in awe. It was so big! It was almost as big as half the inn she used to own! Marik stepped inside the room, smirking, "looks like Yami is pretty well off...who would of thought he'd actually become someone important?" he chuckled and flounced over to the bed, jumping on it and sinking into the warm cushiony mattress.

"Looks like you're getting used to this quite easily," the brunette girl smiled.

The blonde grinned, "Yes...I could really get used to living this life." He looked down, "it's all perfect except for one thing..."

Akiko frowned, "it's that Malik boy you keep bringing up, isn't it?"

Marik nodded, sighing heavily, "I do love you, Akiko...but it's just that...I and Malik were so closed...I've loved him for so long."

"Your relationship is just stronger with him. I understand completely, don't worry. I'm not jealous or anything of that sort. I'm happy I get to carry you two's child. I know you'll be a great father, and that your Malik will be extremely happy."

The man smiled a real genuine smile, something he didn't do very often, "you think so? I...wasn't sure if I was making the right choice or not...Everything has just become so complicated recently."

Akiko sat down next to him, placing comforting arms around him and letting him rest his head on her shoulder in a friendly way, "don't be troubled over this....I'm sure everything will work out fine in the end. Everyone goes through tough times and somehow pull through in the end. If you love this Malik and he loves you then your love will shine in the end and pull through for you. You'll be together and happy sooner or later."

She paused and looked at him, her blue eyes shining, "just know...that through this all...I'll love you anyways, even if it is not meant for us to be together. I'll be happy if you're happy, and cry with you when you're sad...I'll always be there, for you and your lover and your soon to be family."

Marik's pale lilac eyes widened; never before had anyone been so kind to him. He squeezed her hand in his own, thanking her silently. He brought her hand to his lips and kissed it lightly before bringing it back down to rest between them, "thank you...you have been so kind...and you have done so much for me."

~~~`

Yugi smiled as he walked away from Azizi's golden cradle once sure the child was asleep. He climbed onto the royal bed and crawled slowly over to Yami who was dozing slightly with his head resting on the soft pillows. (Shadow: I know they didn't have pillows in Ancient Egypt but it sounds nicer than resting comfortably on wood-carved headrests doesn't it?!)

The small boy lay on top of Yami, resting his head on the other's chest. He stretched his head up and kissed the bottom of Yami's chin, closing his eyes, "Yami?" he whispered, seeing if the other was still awake. The other `hmmed' softly to notify Yugi he was listening.

"How do you think we will be able to get Ryou and Malik back to the past?"

Yami opened one crimson orb, tiredly looking down at his lover. He raised an arm and drew the golden sheets over them, wrapping his other arm around Yugi protectively, "I don't know. We will have to figure something out though. They are still my best friends, and helped both of us out so much during the whole Hikari Cherub ordeal...I guess this could be doing something for them for a change."

Yugi nodded, sighing softly, seeing how Yami's chest tensed slightly at the feeling of his hot breath dancing over his skin. He giggled and didn't again, smiling at the soft groaning noise the taller made.

"Stop teasing me...it's too late..." the Pharaoh moaned, arching his back as Yugi licked around his nipple.

Yugi pouted, "I always let you have your fun," he said. Rolling his eyes, he got off the other and settled for cuddling up next to his side.

Yami smirked, "I know, it's because you love me that much."

"Yeah, sure I do."

Yami shook his head before burying his face in Yugi's velvety hair and falling into a dreamless slumber.

~~~`

Bakura looked out the window, thinking of Ryou as he stared at the bright stars and looked over the desert land.

//Ryou...I miss you and love you still, even though I am married to another. I did it to give us a family and hope you don't think I am leaving you. You are my world, my sun and moon...I couldn't live without you. Don't worry I will get you here with me as soon as I can.//

He turned his head away and let his gaze fall on the sleeping figure of Kamilah. The black haired girl was snuggled amongst the deep red blankets, murmuring things in her sleep, her brows creasing slightly. He smiled, walking over to the bed and removing his shirt before climbing in to it as well. The girl immediately cuddled up to him, relishing in the comforting body warmth that provided a protection from the cold stone walls of the palace at night.

The white haired teen sighed before closing his eyes and breathing in the vanilla scent hovering around the girl. He was just so confused. He loved this girl; he had asked her to carry his and Ryou's child because he had felt a certain pull towards her. But he was afraid that if he stayed with her too long, he might fall in love with her and forget about his beloved Ryou back in the future, something he most definitely did not want to do.

Shaking his head, Bakura pushed the troublesome thoughts aside. It was not going to do him any good to dwell on this problem so much...it would only make things worse and more painful.

Deciding it was best to just get some sleep, he let the dream world claim him and let his mind fall to the darkness for the night.

~~~`

Not too far away, wide awake in his chambers, Seth sat grinning in his bed, chuckling to himself. He had just figured out what he was going to do with these four new arrivals as well as how he was going to get Yugi once again...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```

Shadow: ^_____^ hope you liked!!! See Bakura and Marik are not going to leave Ryou and Malik!!!

Specter: ^_~ of course not!!

Shadow: so, if you're still there, please R&R?!?!?! And if you liked this chappie, be sure to thank my cousin Disney for giving me the idea!!!!!