Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Karoke Nights ❯ Music and Business (part 1) ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer-Kazuki Takahashi owns Yugioh

Key

Italics is song lyrics that no one is singing

[ someone singing]

"qoutes are speech"

'is dreaming'

/is flashback/

{ is thoughs }

Later that Night Tea decided to go to the karoke bar. She called Serenity and they went over to Mai's house. Where they got all dressed up for a night on the town. Serenity wore her hair in a loose ponytail with a pink scrunchie. With a pink sleeveless turleneck and bluejeans. She completed her look with a pair of black boots and a silver heartlocket. Mai wore what she normally wore minus the jacket. Tea wore a black tubetop with a black skirt that came just barely below her knees and black stilletos she wore a black choker with a gold heart. (a/n: think a dog collar with a heart as a dogtag)

"You look great, hun." Mai said to herself in the mirror. "We all look great, now lets just hope we don't run into my brother." Serenity laughed. {This is just what I need a girls night out without running into Kaiba}Tea thought. "You okay?" asked Mai, noticing Teas suddenly serious expression. Tea smiled. "Yea, I'm fine lets go." Tea said grabbing her black clutch and heading out the door. "Yeah!" Mai and Serenity exclaimed.

When they got to the karaoke bar they grabbed the table neareset to the stage and ordered some drinks when Kaiba walked in. {Whats he doing here?}Tea thought. He stole a glance at Tea and then grabbed the table next to hers and began talking to two business men that walked in with him. "This should get intresting." Mai said glacing over at them. Tea shot her a glare. "What?" Mai said putting on a mock innocent face. "Do you want some time alone to be with your boyfriend." Mai teased. Tea kicked her under the table. "Ouch" Mai winced. "You guys we're not here for that." Serenity said. Mai and Tea smiled at her. "Your right." They both said.

Tea looked over at Kaiba. She noticed he was back to his old look his hair was the same and he had on a black tshirt and a white business shirt and black pants. She frowned. {Is he over me already that's too bad it was kind of nice, whoa where did that come from bad bad Tea} she mentally chastised herself. She noticed she could hear their converstaion.

"Mr.Kaiba do you have the blueprints here?" asked the one on the left, a tiny skinny guy with thick coke bottle glasses and buck teeth. He looked unkept and seemed jumpy. "No, Mr. Hashimura as I've said before these blueprints are top secret until Mr.Toyama over their signs the agreement." Said Kaiba. Tea looked over to who he had nodded towards. Mr.Toyama looked the complete opposite of Mr.Hashimura, he was fat, yet well groomed with perfect hair and teeth his demeanor was cool, calm and collected. "And as I've told you Mr.Kaiba I wont sign the agreement until I see the blueprints." Just then the waitress walked up. "Do you gentlemen need anything?" she asked. "A Cola." Kaiba ordered. "Anything else?" she asked the all shook their heads and she walked off.

"Look I've told you gentlemen…" Just then Kaibas cellphone interuppted him from continuing. He answered it. "Hello…" he placed his hand over the reciever "I need to take this." He said to them. "Mokuba no I'm not almost done…I don't know when I'm coming home…what was that…I distinctly heard a crash…Mokuba…Mokuba!" He quickly punched back some numbers and walked off. Meanwhile Mr.Hashimura and Mr.Toyama watched him. The waitress came by and put his drink on the table. "This isnt going anywhere, Mr. Hashimura pour the serum in his drink." "But sir..I.I..don't think we should>" "I make the rules around here now do it." Mr.Toyama snarled. Mr.Hashimura took out a small vial and poured its contents in Kaibas coke he took a spoon and mixed it up. Tea noticed this and had to control herself from bringing any attention toward her table.

Kaiba walked up. "Kids…" he said kind of explantory. He picked up the coke and put it to his lips. {I got of think of something quick…}Tea thought. {I got it!}