Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Karoke Nights ❯ Fight for Love ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer-Kazuki Takahashi owns Yugioh

Key

Italics is song lyrics that no one is singing

/ someone singing/

"quotes are speech"

'is dreaming'

/is flashback/

- is thoughts -

Tea looked at Renee angrily, while Renee glared right back at her. Neither girl moved for a while. This was going to be a fight to the finish and the winner would get Kaiba. "Kyaaah" Renee shouted charging towards Tea with her golden staff held like a sword. Tea jumped back and slid a little. Then rushed towards Renee. Renee side-stepped her and hit her in the back with the staff. Tea cried out in pain and landed on the ground on her hands and knees. "Give it up fool, you don't stand a chance, I come from a long life of ninja, and my family has handed down the craft from generation from generation." Renee said cocking her head. "You don't stand a chance." she said sliding her finger across her throat to imitate a knife going across it, and smirking wickedly.

Tea stood up silently and turned toward Renee. "I'll never let you win, the day you win is the day I die." Tea said fiercely. "That can be arranged." Renee said readying her staff then charging towards Tea again.

Meanwhile Joey was glaring at Kaiba who was waiting impatiently for his clothes to dry. -This isn't right, he shouldn't be here, in Mai's house of all places, waiting for Tea. He broke her heart, I jus know it was him she was cryin' about, why else would she not tell me and Tristan wha' was going on.- He thought angrily. Kaiba began drumming his fingers on his thighs. -The sooner I see Tea the better-Kaiba thought impatiently. He glanced at the corner of his eyes and saw Joey glaring at him. "What's your problem mutt?" Kaiba said smirking. "I'll tell ya wat my problem is...you! You did somethin' to Tea an' I wanna know wat!" Joey said glaring impatiently. "That's none of your business." Kaiba said folding his arms across his chest. "He locked her in this really weird room, some kind of torture room with a bunch of fake snakes and a real one, she said it was maddening trying to figure what was what hun, and what's worse the whole room was sound proof so know one could hear her cries for help...it really shook her up bad when I saw her she had collapsed on the ground was crying her eyes out." Mai said tapping her cup of hot chocolate.

"I said it was none of his business Valentine, and besides I already told Tea that I have no idea how the real snake got out." Kaiba said sipping his own mug of hot chocolate. He didn't really care for the stuff but when she had given it to him he had been so cold that he gladly accepted. "Err...you jerk how could you be so casual about a thing like that!" Tristan shouted angrily. "Just think of it as an early Halloween present." Kaiba said smirking and putting the drink down. -That's not how I really feel but its really none of these losers business how I really feel.- Kaiba thought to himself. "That's it...I sick and tired of you Kaiba this ends now." Joey shouted jumping Kaiba and knocking him down to the floor. "Joey chill..." Tristan said about to intervene. "No...I'm tired of chilling and letting this jerk get away with hurting ma friends." Joey said pulling out a switch blade and holding it to Kaiba's throat. Kaiba's eyes widened and he stopped struggling to get from under Joey. "Wheeler listen...." Kaiba began. "No you listen you stay away from ma friend, I'm not going to let her get with a jerk like you!" Joey shouted. Kaiba tried to pull away but Joey grabbed his wrist with his free hand. Mai's eyes widened and she got behind Tristan. "Joey stop man this guy's not worth it!" Tristan shouted. He grabbed Joey's hand and pulled it away from Kaiba's neck. But Joey snatched his hand back and the two began struggling when they heard Kaiba cry out in pain. All eyes went toward Kaiba. Mai screamed at what she saw. Joey and Tristan's faces paled.

Meanwhile Tea was slammed against the wall and Renee's golden staff was pressed against her neck, which Tea was blocking with her hands. Tea was choking so she grabbed the staff and threw her back. Renee slid back with her feet and charged toward her. Tea quickly moved out the way and Renee hit the wall and broke a hole in it. Her staff got stuck and she tried to pull it out. Tea tackled her but Renee pushed her boots into Tea's stomach and launched her backwards into the wall. She quickly ran back toward the wall. Tea held her stomach and winced with one eye shut and blood trickling down her mouth. She breathed in and out heavily, and watched Renee. -That's funny...why didn't she try to finish me off, why did she go after that staff instead, no matter I'll use it to my advantage.- Tea thought getting up tackling Renee to the ground. The staff fell to the ground. Renee tried pushing Tea out the way but Tea slammed her against the wall. Renee reached for the staff and hit Tea in the side with it. Tea fell over on her side.

Mokuba heard loud noises coming from downstairs and started to run downstairs. When suddenly remembered how upset his brother had been. -Part of that is my fault...I guess now's the best time to leave while everyone must be distracted.- He thought solemnly. He closed his door and locked it after fishing out a rope ladder from the closet right across the hall where Kaiba had stored it for emergency use.

/A much younger Kaiba started emptying the closet where Gozaboro had kept his lesson plans whips, and score sheets. Kaiba glared at it. He had forced him to learn all that stuff and hadn't even known the answers himself, he'd simply memorized what each one was. He threw it all in a giant trash bag and tied it up and tossed it to the side. "Seto whatcha' doin?" Mokuba asked eating a red popsicle, the red sticky mess all over his face and fingers. Kaiba turned around and looked at him and smiled. "Hey Mokuba, I'm just putting some emergency stuff away just in case we need it." Kaiba said. "Why?" Mokuba asked. "Because now that we live all by yourself bad people might come after us." Kaiba stated. "Why?" Mokuba said scratching his head. "Because we're rich and I guess that just what those kinds of people do." Kaiba said shrugging his shoulders. "Why?" Mokuba asked. "Because I own my own company now!" Kaiba said excitedly, he couldn't wait for his first day in the office, it felt good to finally be rid of Gozaboro. "Why?" Mokuba asked. "Because, you know why." Kaiba said darting his eyes around. Mokuba giggled. "Nani?" (a/n: What?) Kaiba said checking himself in a piece of glass from the box. "I waiting Oniisan (a/n: big brother)" Mokuba said in a sing song face. "For what." Kaiba asked confused. "For you to get annoyed." Mokuba said poking him. "Why?" Kaiba asked. "Hey that's my line!" Mokuba said poking him some more. "And besides its fun." He added still poking him.

Kaiba tackled and put him in a headlock and ruffled his hair. "Ah, you could never annoy me." He said kissing him on the top of his head. "Ahhh Seto cut it out..." Mokuba said and looking up at his brother. "Cut out what Otouto" (a/n: Little brother) Kaiba said still keep Mokuba in a headlock. "This...." Kaiba said ruffling his brother his hair. "Or this...." Kaiba said kissing him on the cheek. "Both I'm too old." Mokuba said giggling. "Mokuba your only five." Kaiba said still ruffling his hair, this time with his fist. "And your only Ten." Mokuba said trying to squirm out. "Yeah, well I'm a bidness man now." Kaiba said hugging his brother. "Gah, Seto..." Mokuba said, squirming to get from his vice like grip. He paused for a second. "Seto...did ya really mean it when you said that I couldn't annoy you." Mokuba said turning around facing his brother. "Of course, Otouto, brothers forever?" Kaiba asked extending his pinky. "You know it, forever until the end of time." Mokuba said locking his pinky with his brother's./

Mokuba looked at the ladder sadly for a minute then tied it up to his dresser and let it hang out in the window. He started to pack some clothes, just the bare essentials. He checked his wallet. -Only a few hundred yen, (a/n: one hundred yen is less than one American dollar) that's just not going to work- He thought solemnly. -I need some more money if I'm going to survive if I use my bank card then Seto will be able to track me, I guess I going to have to take some from my brother.- he thought worriedly. He slowly crept to his brothers room and opened the door. He looked around the room completely, and seeing no one was in there closed the door behind him. He tried to open his brother's desk drawer but it wouldn't. -Now where does Seto keep the key, oh yeah!- Mokuba thought getting up and pulling a chair to the closet door. He felt around the top and after a little work grabbed the key from the top shelf. Then ran back to the drawer and unlocked the drawer.

He started to slide it open and saw his brother's journal, his spare cash, and his deck. Mokuba closed his eyes, and grabbed the spare cash. Then began counting. -3,000,000 yen, (a/n: 28,571.43 dollars) Seto's emergency money, he said that if ever we had to run away from here, if someone ever took over Kaibacorp and there was no way to get it back if ever we were desperate we would at least be able to rent an apartment and have food and shelter without running the risk of being caught, that way nothing or no one could ever split us up.- Mokuba thought staring at the movie. -I can't do it...- Mokuba thought upset. - He pulled out the contents of the drawer and set them on Kaiba's bed and looked at them. He opened the crystal case Kaiba kept his deck in and took out his three blue eyes white dragon cards and his blue eyes ultimate dragon. -maybe if i take these i can see my brother one more time even after i run away.- Mokuba thought sticking them in his pocket. He grabbed the money and stuffed it into his pockets and left the room, unaware that he had left the stuff on the bed. He went under the bed and pulled out a couple of handguns.

He decided to write a letter so his brother wouldn't think any thing bad had happened. -Okay now let's see, i should probably just write the opposite of what i feel- He thought. -Dearest Seto,- He thought. To whom it may concern, i suppose that's you Seto he wrote. -I love Seto so much- he thought. I hate your guts he wrote. -I'm sorry i have to leave but its for the best for Seto.- So i decided to run away so that I can finally be happy he wrote. -I hope you find me-he thought. Don't come looking for me he wrote. -I have to borrow his guns, but i don't plan to shoot anyone, I didn't even take the bullets.- He thought. If you send someone after me I will shoot them, I stole you handguns, he wrote. -I wish I could be here with you instead, but I'm ruining your life.- he thought. That way even if you find me I'll go to a jail and still won't have to deal with you, so you can stop ruining my life He wrote. -Seto even though I'm gone we'll be brothers forever, and i will never forget you.- He thought. As of right now we're not related, so just forget about me, I know I'll be forgetting about you he wrote. -Goodbye Seto- He thought. I hope I never see you again he wrote. -I hope he knows i don't mean a word i wrote.- Mokuba thought. Sincerely Mokuba he wrote. He left the note on his own dresser then laid down on his bed, trying to psyche himself up to leave.

Meanwhile Tea was getting her butt kicked by Renee. Renee smirked and hit Tea in the stomach with the end of her staff causing Tea to crumble to the floor, and cough up blood. Tea got up and staggered to her feet. "Give it up girl, there's no way you can win, its impossible." Renee scoffed. "I'll never give up, besides your not unbeatable." Tea spat. "Oh, but I am as long as i holding this staff I am." Renee said matter of factly. "What do you mean." Tea hissed. "Simple my dear, these items are magical, 50 years after the millennium items were created the family who were guarding, the tomb keepers they called themselves, were guarding the Pharaohs tomb when a thief came and tried to come in and steal some of the items inside the tomb, namely the millennium necklace." Renee said.

"Yeah, yeah, spare me the history lesson and get to the point." Tea hissed. -Who the heck does this lunatic think she is?-Tea thought to herself. "Tch, I'm getting to that, although they were successful in stopping him, many of them were slaughtered, so they decided they needed something to aid them, a tool for only bodyguard who was left alive. So they created four magical items, called the Zen items. I possess them all there's the Zen wristbands." Renee said holding up her hands, to show them off. "The left one gives one the power to read one's mind the left one to project all that you see, then's theres the Zen boots, these babies give you super speed." Renee said showing off her boots. "And of course the Zen staff, whomsoever wields the Zen staff is undefeatable in battle." Renee cackled. Tea's eyes widened. -Oh no....- She thought before Renee charged her again and clotheslined her with the staff causing Tea to flip to the ground like a pancake. When a small egg timer went off. "On no the poison's entering stage two!" Renee said eye hers wide with shock. -This wasn't supposed to happen until he was here.-

Kaiba groaned in pain and clutched his arm, blood seeped from the wound where Joey and Tristan had accidentally stabbed him. "Oh my...." Mai began. "Gah!" Mai, Tristan and Joey shouted at the same time. Suddenly a pain shot through Kaiba's body, and his vision became blurred and doubled. He suddenly felt cold as well. "Nnnnnn" Kaiba groaned, rolling on his side, despite the fact that Joey still had the knife and was still on top of him. Joey got up and backed up, eyes wide. "Man, Joey what did you do?" Tristan said in shock. "I didn't...well....I only stabbed him in the arm....I didn't mean ta....I only meant ta scare him....I just got so mad.....ya gotta believe me I didn't mean ta!" Joey stuttered. Kaiba tried getting up, but he collapsed to his knees, his vision, blurry and doubled. "I-I'll go and g-get the first aid kit." Mai said running to the bathroom. Tristan started to help Kaiba to his feet, and sitting his now listless body on the couch. He quickly peeled Kaiba shirt and pressed it against his upper arm, just below his shoulder where Joey had stabbed him. "C'mon Mai hurry up with that first aid kit already!" Tristan yelled towards the back. Then he turned toward Kaiba and gently patted him on the face. "C'mon man you have to stay awake." He said trying to wake him up.

Kaiba gave no reply. "C'mon man, wake up!" Tristan shouted shaking Kaiba's shoulder's gently. "Nnnn...so tired...five more minutes." Kaiba said rolling on his side. Tristan breathed a sigh of relief then gently shook him. "No, c'mon if you go to sleep you might not wake up." Tristan said. Joey just stared in stunned silence. -I didn' mean ta stab Kaiba, but I don't think that Tristan, and Mai actually believe that, i wonder if I believe that, but no time to question it now, what gets me why does Kaiba look so sick...I mean I know I stabbed him but he looks a lot worse than it actually should be.- Joey thought. -Wow, all that thinking jus' made my head hurt.- Joey said walking off to get an aspirin and find out what was taking Mai so long, when he heard a knock on the door. "Mai are you there." He heard a familiar voice call out. "I forgot my purse...again." Serenity voice rang out. "Oh no, not her!" Joey said frantically. Normally he would be glad to see his sister, but not when he had just stabbed somebody, and that same somebody was lying on the couch, bleeding like crazy. "Ahhh, no I'm not here." Joey said trying to imitate Mai's voice. Serenity blinked. " Mai how can you not be there when you just answered my question about you being there, if you can say that your not there than that means your there." Serenity replied through the door. "Huh?" Joey said a little too loudly. "Joey is that you?" Serenity said confused.

Meanwhile Tea was on the ground struggling to breathe. Renee was on top of her choking her with her with the Zen staff. -I have to make this quit or else Seto will...No he won't, I won't let that happen, I did not go through all this trouble to lose now!- Renee thought glaring down coldly, and emotionlessly at Tea. Tea finally managed to push her off, and choked for air, Renee hit the wall and dropped the staff. Tea quickly snatched it up and smirked. Renee's eyes widened and she started crawling backward's away from Tea. "Now be easy." Renee said worriedly. Tea spat blood to the side. "Be easy, be easy, you tried to kill me and take Seto as your prisoner and you tell me to be easy!" Tea shouted infuriated. "I give just, just don't kill me!" Renee shouted clasping on to Tea's leg. Tea glared down at her. "Give me one good reason why I should spare you." Tea said glaring down at Renee, completely serious. "B-because...." Renee started pulling out a needle then jabbing it into Tea's leg. "If you kill me you'll never get the antidote!" Renee smirked. Tea crumpled to the ground clutching her leg. Then she swung at Renee with the staff. "Not if I pry it from you cold, dead hands." Tea said coldly. Renee smirked, "But there's only enough for one person, so now the question is who gets to live you, or Seto." Renee laughed evilly. Tea's eyes widened.

Kaiba could barely keep awake as he watched Tristan tend to his stab wound. Tristan grabbed a wet cloth of water. "Now this is going to sting a little." Tristan said grabbing Kaiba's arm firmly. Kaiba winced at Tristan began cleaning up the blood around his wound. Meanwhile, Joey was waving some smelling salt under Serenity's nose. She had passed out immediately.

/"Joey is that you?" Serenity asked from behind the door. "Uh...No...this isn't Joey...this is uh...ummm uh...who wants to know!" Joey said stupidly. "Joey it is you." Serenity said grabbing Mai's spare key from the fake rock, in the rock pile next to the steps and coming in. "Joey what are you doing here?" Serenity said looking at Joey. "Ummm...redecorating?" Joey offered trying to block her view of the couch. "Re-decorating, lemme see." Serenity said pushing Joey to the side. Serenity eyes widened at the sight of Kaiba. "Is...Is that blood?" Serenity nervously questioned, laughing nervously. She passed out before she could get a reply./

Serenity woke up dazed. "There all done." Tristan said tying up Kaiba's arm. Serenity looked over at the two. "What...What happened?" Serenity asked concerned. "Dog boy here stabbed me." Kaiba hissed, his vision still blurry and doubled. Kaiba groaned as another pain shot through his body. He clutched his sides and groaned in pain. Coughing began racking his whole body and a little blood came out his mouth. He almost collapsed to the floor but Tristan caught him. Tristan looked at Kaiba, he was knocked out cold again. Tristan shook him awake. "You don't look so good." Tristan said looking at Kaiba's eyes which were dull, and fogged over. Tristan placed a hand on Kaiba's forehead and grimaced. "How many fingers am I holding up?" Tristan asked holding out his hands. "Twenty." Kaiba replied sleepily. Tristan looked at him. "People don't even have twenty fingers." Tristan replied worriedly. "I know that, that, the other one, holding up, fingers ten too." Kaiba said slurring his words. "Huh?" Tristan asked confused. "So cold." Kaiba said hugging himself. He looked at Tristan. "Shirt." He commanded. "Huh?" Tristan said. "Shirt." Kaiba said again. "I think he wants his shirt." Serenity said. "Oh." Tristan said running off to the laundry room then running back with Kaiba's freshly dried clothes. Kaiba took it and put his shirt on, backwards. Tristan looked then helped him put on the shirt and trench coat, Kaiba looked away.

"Maybe we should take him to a hospital." Mai said standing in the doorway separating the living room from rest of the house. "We can't Joey stabbed him remember?" Tristan said. Mai bit her lip. "Its a good thing all that military training I've been doing also included first aid." Tristan said, glancing over at Kaiba who was laying on his side, clutching his stomach. "Well what can we do then?" Mai said. "Hey wait a minute didn't Mokuba say that Kaibacorp employed good doctors back at battle city, I'm sure if we go to his house we could get him some kind of medical attention." Serenity said. "Good idea sis." Joey said. Tristan shook Kaiba awake. "Nnnn." Kaiba said swatting at his hand. "C'mon we're going to get you some help okay." Tristan said looking at him worriedly. Kaiba only muttered something incoherent. "I'm going to take that as an okay." Tristan said. Kaiba tried to stand up, but he couldn't his legs felt like jello, and buckled up under him. "Kay, so he can't walk, now what?" Joey said. "We'll have to carry him to my car." Mai said. Tristan and Joey nodded. Joey helped Tristan carry Kaiba out of the house. Mai and Serenity followed close behind. They hopped into Tea's car and then peeled out the driveway.

Meanwhile Mokuba stared out the window. Pacing back and forth. -I should be gone already, but something tells me I shouldn't leave just yet...- Mokuba thought looking at the ground. He sighed. -If I don't go now I don't know when I'll get another chance.- Mokuba thought worriedly. -but, I don't want to leave Seto.- Mokuba thought. -No, no I'm being selfish, Its for his own good that I leave, but I can't- Mokuba thought furrowing his brow. He noticed the two duel monster's locket lying on the ground. He carefully climbed down the rope ladder and picked them up. He opened his and look at the picture of his brother. He started crying.

Tea and Renee wrestled on the ground as Tea tried to take the antidote vial from Renee, and Renee tried to take the Zen staff from Tea. "Give it here you slut." Tea choked out reaching towards the vial. "Listen here you little witch you better give that staff back or else." Renee shouted. "Or else what, you going to poison me." Tea hissed.

Tristan looked at Kaiba. "Kaiba tell me about your latest project." he said. Kaiba was incoherent, but it didn't matter, as long as he was talking he was awake, as long as he was awake he was alive and that was all that mattered. Mai pulled into the Kaiba mansion's driveway. Mokuba looked up and saw the headlights coming up. -huh, that's not Seto's car, who could be coming here at a time like this, its like 4:00 in the morning.- Mokuba thought. Then he saw Joey and Tristan get out the car, Kaiba on Tristan's back. Joey walking close behind, lest the brunette teen should fall. "Seto!" Mokuba cried out running toward them clutching the lockets close. "Mokuba what are you doing out here at this time?" Mai asked. Mokuba looked down at the grass. "That's not important right now." Serenity said. The others all nodded then preceded to the front door. "What happened." Mokuba asked. "Uh, that's not important right now, what's important is gettin' ya brotha some help." Joey said quickly. Mokuba glared at him but nodded. "I guess your right." Mokuba said suspiciously. Mokuba opened the door to find Tea and Renee wrestling on the ground with Renee both girls badly battle damaged. "What's going Tea!" Mokuba shouted. "She poisoned your brother!" Tea shouted trying to snatch the vial. Renee finally managed to push Tea away, but didn't get the Zen staff. "What?!" Mokuba said bewildered. "That's right I did, and If you ever one to see you brother alive again then your going to have to do what I say." Renee said standing up.

Mokuba fist balled up at his side. He let his hair cover his face. "So everything was just apart of your big plan to take what's rightfully my brother's, all of it!" Mokuba shouted looking up angrily, tears making his way from his eyes. "That's right, sneaking in that room, making you believe you should run away, releasing that snake all of it." Renee cackled. "But, but I thought you were trying to help me, I trusted you!" Mokuba screamed. Renee put her hand to her mouth and cackled. "You little fool, did you honestly believe I'd help someone like you...I only did what I had to get Seto poisoned, I suppose I should thank you, he'd never be dying if it wasn't for you." She smirked. Then she started cackling again. "You really do ruin his life don't you." She said smirking. Mokuba narrowed his eyes, and tried to tackle her, but she sidestepped him and kicked him in the back. Mokuba cried out in pain and crumpled to the floor. "Mokuba..." Kaiba said weakly, wriggling off of Tristan's back. He grabbed onto the wall and started making his way towards him. But Joey stopped him, "If ya go ever there your only goin' ta get hurt, Mokuba wouldn't want that." Joey said. "Your to weak to fight, but don't worry we got ya covered." Joey said seriously. Kaiba looked at him with glazed eyes, then shook his head, and tried to make his way anyway, but he almost collapsed when Joey caught him. Kaiba blacked out again. -Stage two is going faster than I thought it would, must be all that time spent out in the rain, no matter, I'm still the one in control here and that's all that matters.- Renee thought eyeing Kaiba.

Tea looked at Mokuba then lunged for Renee again, but Renee sidestepped her, and kicked her in the back. Tea got up and hit Renee across the face with the staff. Renee tackled Tea and the staff fell over by Joey. She raised her fist to punch Tea in the face when Mai tackled. "Better think again, hun." Mai said twisting her arms behind her back. Renee back kicked Mai in the stomach and she crumpled to the ground. "I'll go call the police." Tristan said running off. Renee quickly ran over to the staff lying on the ground. "Joey stop her!" Tea shouted. Joey blinked and went to reach for it but Renee dove then hit him in the area where the sun don't shine. Joey's eyes bulged out and he doubled over, Renee quickly hit Joey in the back of the neck, knocking him out. "Okay, all kid gloves are off." Renee said charging toward Tea and hitting her in the head with the staff, effectively knocking he out. "Joey, Tea!" Serenity shouted. Renee looked behind her and saw the small girls frame in the doorway. "Your next..." Renee hissed charging toward her when Mai grabbed the staff and sweeped Renee's legs from behind. "Not so fast hun, first you have to deal with me." Mai said tossing the staff to Serenity. Serenity caught and held it close. "Tch, fine then you can die first." Renee said tackling Mai. Mai hit the ground and a picture frame fell to the floor. Renee smirked and raised it above her head and knocked Mai out with it. Serenity screamed. "Mai!" she shouted about to run toward her when Renee got up slowly and narrowed her eyes. Serenity backed up, "Why are you doing this?" this she whimpered. Renee stopped. "Like I told your friend, I'm doing this to get what I deserve, I take over Kaibacorp, and take control of all Seto dear's money and power and the inherit fame that goes with it While he will be my husband and he will stay chained up in the basement watching our kids, i plan to have maybe three or four with him, whether he likes it or not." Renee said advancing toward Serenity. "Your nuts..." Serenity said backing up. Both unaware that Kaiba had come to and heard everything.

Tristan came out and saw Serenity was the only still standing . "Serenity!" He shouted rushing towards her. Tea groaned and started coming to, as did Joey and Mai, just in time to see Tristan get the staff snatched from Serenity and Renee hit Tristan and the stomach then knock him out with the staff. Serenity managed to knock the staff out her hand, but Renee made quick work of her as well. Kaiba got up then started to walk towards Renee just as she was about to finish Serenity off, once and for all. "Is that what you've really wanted." Kaiba said advancing toward her and catching the staff before Serenity was injured for her. "You should of just said so..." Kaiba said before kissing her, deeply. Renee was caught off-guard, as Kaiba deepened the kiss. Renee dropped the staff, but Kaiba caught it. Tea looked away, tears running down her eyes. While Joey, and Mai looked on in shock. Kaiba raised the staff and hit Renee as hard as he could over the head over with it. Tea heard Renee cry out in pain, then crumble to the floor. She looked over and saw Kaiba panting, still with the staff raised in the air. "Stay away, from Kaibacorp, and stay away from me." Kaiba said wiping his mouth off. Then he closed his eyes, and almost blacked out.

Tea and Joey quickly ran to catch him. Tea cried into his shirt. Kaiba slowly put his arms around Tea. "Hey Tea, I need to tell you that I'm sorry for everything and that I love you more than words could ever say, and that I only hope you feel the same way, I really am just so sorry and..." Kaiba began. Tea put a finger on his lips. "You had me at hello." Tea said before kissing Kaiba. (a/n: I don't own the line you had me at hello) Mai gently shook Tristan awake then Mokuba. Mokuba groaned then ran up to his brother and jumped into his arms. "Seto, I'm so so sorry, I didn't mean to get you hurt, I didn't know, I'm so sorry for ruining you life and..." Kaiba squeezed Mokuba tight. "Sssh, Mokuba its okay" Kaiba said gently rubbing his brother's back. "Don't you know the only way you could ruin my life is to not be a part of it." Kaiba whispered. Mokuba looked up Kaiba and smiled. "Seto...I want you have this back." Mokuba said pulling Kaiba's locket from his pocket. Kaiba let Mokuba place it around his neck. Mokuba held out his pinky. "Brother's forever?" Mokuba asked. Kaiba smiled, then locked his pinky with Mokuba's "You know it forever until the end of time." he replied. Serenity ran up to Joey and held him tight. "Joey your okay!" she yelled. "'Course sis, ya didn' think I'd let ma self get beat by the likes of her did ya." Joey replied hugging his sister. Tristan looked at Mai then shrugged and started to hug Mai. Mai pushed Tristan away then wiped the tears from her eyes. "Aww you guys no mushy stuff your killing me over here." Mai laughed. "Aww, where's the love." Tristan said laughing. Everyone looked at Tristan then they all shared a good laugh.

The knock on the door interrupted the teens. Tristan got up and answered the door. "There you guys are, its about time!" Tea said seeing the police. The police looked at Renee lying unconscious on the ground. "Is this the girl you were telling us about." They asked. Tristan nodded and they woke her up, coughed her and led her away. "Glad that's over." Tea said relieved. "So where's the antidote?" Kaiba asked. Tea went over to where Renee had been and so the vial had destroyed. "Oh no!" Tea said backing away. Mokuba looked over at her. "What?" he asked. "The antidote, it's gone!" Tea said tears welling up her eyes. Mokuba smiled then picked it up. "Its okay." Mokuba said. Tea looked at him bewildered. "What do you mean it's okay, Me and Seto needed that to live!" Tea said tears welling up her eyes. Kaiba was silent. "Seto, I know you told me never to talk to strangers but...." Mokuba said pulling out his stone from his pocket. "I hope that in this case you'll make an exception." Mokuba said closing his eyes. -I wish that the vial hadn't broken- he thought squeezing the stone. Everyone watched in awe as the bottle began to fix itself around the liquid. -I wish I had enough for both Tea and Oniisan.- Mokuba thought. The bottle duplicated itself. Mokuba walked up to Tea and handed her the bottle then walked up to his brother and knelt beside him. "Here, Seto drink up." Mokuba said handing his stunned brother the bottle. Kaiba nodded then drank up.

Meanwhile a police car had sped off the road and blown up. The silhouette of a girl with long black hair walked away from the flames. -You haven't seen the last of me Seto Kaiba- Renee thought angrily. -It's just time to go to the shadow realm and get a little help- She thought putting her wristbands together and disappearing into the night.

---------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------

A/n: sorry for the late update, had a ton of homework to do and couldn't get it done. Anyway I made sure to make this chapter extra long just for you readers out there. Which, I've noticed I haven't been getting many reviews from people. Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter, if you did please leave a review, or is this story getting really boring? Should I continue, I don't know. Anyway until next week, ja.