Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Karoke Nights ❯ The Call part 1 ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer-Kazuki Takahashi owns Yugioh and Madonna owns Like a Virgin

Key

Italics is song lyrics that no one is singing

/ someone singing/

"quotes are speech"

'is dreaming'

/is flashback/

- is thoughts -

 

Warning: Character Death

 

Yumi clawed at the dirt around her, desperately trying to get away from her pursuer. She would of ran but, as it was her legs were broken in several places, she'd never dance again. Rei stepped in front of her. Yumi looked up, blood trickling down her mouth. She reached a hand up towards Rei.

 

"Rei, you got to help me, some crazy guy keeps chanting dht and trying to kill me." Yumi said fearfully. Rei shook her head and unsheated her blade. "You fool, don't you know, what dht, stands for." she hissed. Yumi looked up at her with confused eyes. Rei snatched her up by her hair and knelt by her face. "Domino High is my Territory." Rei hissed. "And I've let you live in it far enough." She smirked. Yumi shook her head and disbelief and tried to get away. "But it has another meaning." Rei said circling her. "It also means Devastastion." Rei said kicking her legs, Yumi cried out in pain. "Humiliation." she said walking over and stepping on the back of Yumi's back, pushing her face in the mud. "And Termination." Rei said bobbing her head, and raising her blade over Yumi, and delivering the finishing blow. Ami was huddled on her knees by a tree, a hand over her mouth, tears flowing down her face. Rei looked at Ami who looked as if she was about to throwup. "Clean up this mess." She ordered. "But, Rei, I can't I...." Ami stutrered. "You'll do it if you don't want to join her." was all she said coldly as she walked by. "Now if you'll excuse me I have to get myself ready for the camera's, no doubt they'll want to interview all her fellow dancers, at the winged weaver dance company, oh and Ami, spray paint DHT on her back, we wouldn't want Hirutani's gang taking our credit again, now would we." Rei shouted tossing her a can of spray paint.

 

Tea, Mokuba, Yugi, Mai, and Serenity looked around Renee's room in utter shock. Every single last inch of it was covered in pictures of Kaiba, most of which were pictures, that it looked like he hadn't even know was being taken, such as pictures of him sleeping. Mokuba narrowed his eyes. "This chick was sicker than I first thought." Mokuba said. Yugi walked over to her dresser and saw several movies, all of which were labeled, he started flipping through them. "Seto and Mokuba, Seto eating, Seto sleeping, Seto cleaning, Seto working, hey wait a second this one isn't marked." Yugi said. The rest of the group walked over to where Yugi was. They put the video in the tape and pressed play. Kaiba apperead on screen, showering and singing like a virgin. "Touched for the very first time, like a virgin." He sang. Yugi and Serenity started trying to claw their eyes out. -that's disturbing.- Yugi thought. -Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh, I can't see my brother's enemy that way, it's just not right.- Serenity thought, all the while both of them were screaming, it burns, and finally getting knocked out by colliding with each other. Mokuba quickly shut the tv off. "I didn't need to see that, I may never see my Oniisan the same way again." Mokuba said shuttering. Tea and Mai's eyes were just standing there, there eyes opened wide. "That's disturbing." Mai finally managed to mutter. "Okay, let's get back to work." Tea said looking around the room, carefully placing anything Kaiba related in a large box, next to Renee's bed that said Kaiba Stuff. She opened the door to Renee's closet to see a life sized model of Kaiba, that had all sorts of stuff that Kaiba had. Tea looked disturbed when she ran her fingers through the carpet that was suppose to be hair, and found and actual lock of his hair, and his actual outer and under wear, and a piece of gum ,and several other things.

 

Infact there wasn't a part of the room that wasn't dedicated to him, and all of Renee's movie had him in it, and her photo album was completely covered with Kaiba. There was only one picture of her, as a small child. Tea took out the picture and looked at, she flipped it to the back and it said, Mom and Dad, and a date, along with her name, and the number six. "Renee must of been living here a long time." Tea muttered looking at the kc sevant's clothes that her parents were wearing. She placed the picture back, and saw a picture of Renee and Kaiba, they looked no older than 10 with one arm draped over the other. Although they were both smiling their eyes told a different story. Tea sat down the picture book and emptied out all the inapporitate pictures and left the rest alone.

 

She heard Mokuba gasp, Yugi, Serenity, Mai, and Tea looked over to where he was. He looked up them. "This is oniisan's journal, she photo-copied it." He said showing them a large stack of paperss. "Not to mention all our personal stuff, she even has pictures of our parents, and of us in the orphanage, she took them right out of Seto's photo album." he said. "She knows everything!" he gasped. "You don't have any idea what this could do to us." He said starting to panic. "What do you mean Mokuba, besides being able to black mail you, what could she possibly do?" Yugi asked concerened. "She could have us sent back to the orphanage!" Mokuba shouted. Everyone's eyes widend. 'Wait what orphanage, did I miss something here?" Mai asked. "It's a long story, but that's not important right now, what is important is what the heck am I going to, we can't let Seto see this!" Mokuba shouted. "See what?" Kaiba asked, standing in the doorway. All eyes went to him. "Big brother." Mokuba shouted getting up and burying his face in Kaiba's chest. "What's going on?' He asked Tea, Mai, Sererenity and Yugi, who were now blocking his view of the room. "Nothing, go back to bed." They all said to quickly. Mai grabbed his arm, and ripped off the bandage, then squeezed as hard as she could, where Joey had stabbed him. "Ow, What on Earth are you doing Valentine." He shouted taking his arm away from her. "Ha ha, oops, looks like we better ger that fized up." Mai said spinning him out, and pushing him out on his heels. "Hey wait." He said already well down the hallway.

 

Yugi, Serenity, Tea, and Mokuba breathed a sigh of relief. "We better get rid of this stuff, asap." Mokuba said scrambling around and putting the photocopied diary on the ground, along with several items, such as Kaiba's actual hair, and actual gum he had chewed, and an actual sandwhich he hadn't finished. Everyone started scrambling around and had manged to clean up everything but all the pictures on the wall and the videos. "Wait Kaiba, you can't go in there!" They heard Mai's voice coming from down the hallway. "Watch me." Kaiba shouted, running into the room, and stopping, staring at all the pictures. Mai accidently ran into the back of him and fell on the ground, but Kaiba took little notice. He looked at the huge pile of stuff on the ground. "Mokuba, what's going on?" He said quietly. "Ummm, this is Renee's room, she's been stalking you, for much longer than you've been aware of, she know's everything, including our deepest, darkest secrets." Mokuba said looking up at brother worriedly. "She even videotaped us at our most private of moments." Mokuba said pointing to the tapes.

 

Kaiba swallowed the lump in his throat. Mokuba quietly turned his head, and turned the tv back on, and closed his eyes, pressing play on the vcr. Kaiba heard himself singing something and walked up to the monitor, and saw exactly what the other's had seen. 'Like a virrrgin." He heard his voice call out. Kaiba sucked in a breath and clenched his shirt closed. He turned his head. "Turn it off." he said. Mokuba quickly complied. "Seto, I..." Mokuba began. Kaiba just sat on the bed. "I need to be alone now." He said staring at the tv. "But..." Mokuba began. "Okay Kaiba, but if you need anything we'll be right down stairs." Yugi said placing a hand on Mokuba's shoulder and leading him out the room. Everyone else followed suit. Tea paused and glanced at him for a second then walked out the room. Kaiba grabbed another tape, and put it in the vcr, then one had been labeled as Seto and Mokuba.

 

The two flickered to life on screen, it was christmas and the two were currently sitting on the couch, sipping mugs of hot cocoa, Mokuba stealing the marshmellow out of Kaiba's cup. "Hey, give that back." The video version of himself said. "Nyah, Nyah Seto." the video Mokuba said popping it into his mouth, and chewing it up, then showing it to his brother. "Mokuba don't show your food." Video Kaiba said sipping his cocoa. The video Mokuba frowned, then smiled. "Seto, I know we usually make each other presents, since we can buy anything we want, and I know we usually open them after we get back from the Christmas party at Kaibacorp but....I want you to have this now." Mokuba said reaching behind the couch and producing a large box.. "Mokuba..." Video Kaiba, and Kaiba mouthed simutaneously. "Just open it." Video Mokuba, and Kaiba mouthed simutaneously. The video Kaiba tore open the box and saw a bunch of packaging peanuts, he dumped them out and their was another box. viedo Kaiba sweatdropped and opened it up and dumped out more packaging peanuts, after doing this several times he finally came across a little box, with tissue paper, and one single solitary duel monster's card. Video Kaiba turned to Video Mokuba and raised an eyebrow, and video Mokuba waved him to keep going. He turned over the card and gasped. "The Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon!" Video Kaiba shouted, while the real Kaiba mouthed the words. The video Kaiba snatched up video Mokuba and squeezed him tight. Kaiba shut off the video and put the next one in.

 

Yugi looked at Mokuba who was sitting down on the couch staring at the wall. "Mokuba..." Yugi began. "I couldn't even protect my brother from seeing what Renee had stolen." Mokuba said. "It should of been simple, all I had to do was clean up the stupid room, and now he's up there all by himself, putting both of our problems on himself." Mokuba said upset. "Like you tried to do." Yugi pointed out. Mokuba glared at Yugi, "It's not the same, he's always doing it, he's always burdening himself with something, he's always overworking himself, trying to protect me, and to make sure's he's the best at everything he does, I feel it's my duty to show him that protecting me, and being the best doesn't mean you have to be miserable!" Mokuba said.

 

Kaiba came down the stairs, extremely angry. One of the videos he had seen was of that night, and now he knew that Mokuba had stolen his bewd, and beud cards, along with some money. Of course if he had bothered to watch that particular tape further he would of known that Joey had stolen his journal, be he hadn't, thus sealing his fate. He had decided against letting on that he knew, hoping that Mokuba would confess, he was also very angry as to how Renee was able to decieve him for so long. He walked up to the kitchen and hit the intercom button. "Will all servants and security officers, in Sec B, group 3 come down to the living room at once, and I will not tolerate any delays so if I were you I'd hurry." He said annoyed. He grabbed one of the tapes he had in his hand and stuck it in the vcr. "You all will have to clear out, and that means you too Mokuba." He said glaring down at Yugi, Tea, Mai, Serenity and surprisingly enough Mokuba. They looked up at him confused. "Now" He snapped, they all scrambled off. Kaiba folded his arms across his chest and stood by the tv waiting for his staff to show up. They came down fast and looked up at their boss, and boy was he ticked off about something.

 

"Sit." He commanded. They all scrambled to their places and sat down. "I want you to see something." He said. He pushed the tape in and pressed play. "Touched for the very time, like a virrrgggiiinnn." His voice rang on the video. Some of the staff turned their heads, and some giggled in embarrassment for him, while other's clenched their fist, why was he showing them this. He quickly turned it off. "Bet you thought that was funny didn't you, pretty good for a laugh." He hissed. He switched the tapes, and it came on, showing him as young child screaming for Gozaboro to stop beating him, begging, but to no avail. "Are you laughing now?" He asked glaring at them. No one was. "Who helped her?" He said, his voice low and dangerous. "Who, sir?" One of the maids ventured. "Who helped her!" He screamed angrily. "And don't pretend that you don't know, all of you were in her cell, she was far to stupid to have done this all by herself, so I'll ask again, who helped her." He growled. "Sir, who is her?" One of his security guards ventured timidly. "Renee, I found these tapes, and a bunch of other stuff in her room, it was covered head to toe in it, now I want to know who helped her!" He screamed. Everyone grew tired. "So no one wants to fess up huh?" Kaiba said crossing his arms and closing his eyes. "In that case, your all fired, and you all have to get out of my house this instant." He growled. "But sir where will we go?" Another girl said quietly. "I don't care where you go but you can't stay here." He hissed. "Please sir, please, I have nowhere to go, and I'm pregnant, please just let me have my baby and then I'll leave." She cried droppping to her knees and throwing her arms around his waist crying into her stomach. Kaiba pushed her off him then walked over a little intercom on the wall. "Security I have some trash here in section one that I need you to throw out." He said coldly. The Security guards from other sectors quickly started dragging people out kicking and screaming. "You can come get your stuff tomorrow, after I've inspected it for my personal property." He said watching them get thrown out.

 

 

Mokuba quietly hid one girl behind his back. Kaiba noticed this and walked over toward her. He grabbed her by her arm and started dragging her toward the door. "Please Seto dont' kick her out, you know she can't see, Seto where what would a blind girl with no home other than this one do out on the streets." Mokuba pleaded. He smirked, "Don't trust anyone." He said then threw her out of the house and locked the door. "Seto, she was my friend! Why did you do that?" Mokuba shouted. "What do you care?" Kaiba asked coldly before stomping grabbing his coat and heading to the door. "And just where do you think your going?" Tea asked jumping in between him and the door. "To work, see because unlike the rest of you, I actually work for a living, stuff has never been just handed to me." He said starting to push her to the side, but she jumped in his way again. "No, your not going to get away with that this time, what you just did was wrong, and you know it." Tea said. "Look, I honestly don't give a care about those former, good for nothing employees, and as it were, I can fire my employees anytime I want to, and you have no say in it." He said sternly. "You may have every right to be mad, but that is no excuse to take it out on others, those people aren't just some machines, their human beings, with real feelings." Tea shouted. "Look, you knew full well who I was before you..." Kaiba began. "No, I never thought you'd do something like this, but I guess I really didn't know you did I? But now here's my question do you even know you, because lately you've been shocking ever one with your actions, one minute, your fine and supportive, then cruel and sadistic, then your help save people's lives, then you destroy other's people's lives, what the heck is wrong with you." Tea shouted. Kaiba narrowed his eyes. "Absolutely nothing." He hissed. "Oh really then what the heck was that!" Tea demanded.

 

"Look, are you going to stand there and give me another one of your pointless lectures or are you going to move." Kaiba said annoyedly. "Can't you see I'm trying to help you, Seto, you can't treat people like this." Tea snapped. "You just can't." She said again, seeing nothing she was saying was getting through. "I'll do what I please." Kaiba said coldly, then he turned on his heel and went up to his room. Tea sighed, at least she stopped him from just running off to work. She went upstairs and peeked in only to find him typing away on his laptop, obviously since she wouldn't let him leave, he'd found another way to get to work. He looked up at her glared. "What now?" he hissed. "Just get some sleep, and we'll discuss this later, please." Tea pleaded. "No." Kaiba said flatly. Tea sighed then went downstairs and plopped down on the couch in the living room, she was obviously wasn't going to be getting any sleep anytime soon. Mokuba was sitting next to her glaring at the ground his arm up on the arm rest, his hand on his cheek. "Hey Mokuba, I know things didn't go over so well, but just give your brother a chance to relaz okay, I'm sure he'll come around when he's had some time to himself." Tea said, putting an arm on Mokuba's shoulder when suddenly she heard her cell go off. She looked around, then finding her purse opened it up. Mokuba got a call at the same time. "Hello." They both said at the same time. Their faces suddenly became drained of color. Yugi, Mai and Serenity both walked over to them and crossed their arms, and watched them. But between all the buts, and the mmhhhmm, and the I sees they couldn't make heads nor tails of what was going on. "Bye." The both said at the same time. "What was that all about hun?" Mai asked concerenedly. Tea and Mokuba looked up them with tears in their eyes. Then they both proceeded to go off at a mile a minute, only confusing the three other teens worse. "Okay calm down, calm down." Mai said sitting in between them and putting a hand their back. They waited for the sobs to come out. "Okay, now are you ready to talk about." Yugi asked them soothingly, rubbing gentle circles on Tea's back while Serenity did the same for Mokuba. "Okay Mokuba you first, your the youngest, what was that all about." Serenity asked gently. Mokuba sucked in a deep breath. "Well you see..."

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------

I'm alive, and this story is too, yea. Gomen for the late update, with all the quizzess and tests and then the holiday present buying, and then the leaving the house for my grandmother's house for several days, i just simply didn't have enough time to write this, especially because i had a bad case of writer's block. Hence the story Domino Exchange, I find that writing something else while your stuck on something helps a lot. Anywho as always leave a review, and don't worry about waiting so long for the next chapter, I try my best not to keep you all waiting so long, and to all those people reading Domino Exchange, it most definitetly will continue. Well Until next chap. Ja ne