Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Last Christmas ❯ chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Yami: mmmmffffmmmmffff............ *has a sticker that says 'don't open until xmas' on his mouth *

*smiles * yay! i've found a way to make yami be nice! ^_^ *hands a sticker to agentpudge * this is for yami bakura! there will be no mean yamis this xmas! ^___^

Yami *smirks * *points to reviews *

OMG! 80!!!!!!!!!!! *clutches heart and faints *

Yugi: *sighing * yami, you just can't leave her be, can you? (Yami: ^_^) here we go again! anyway, oni is more than pleased with the reviews! you guys mean so much to her! honestly! each and every review tickles her pink! she'll be jumping all around when she wakes up!

Yugi: this is the chapter you've all been waiting for! the rating on this fic was raised b/c silver dragon thought the kissing and that was a little over G. plus the swear word, which will be repeated here (only once!) don't ya just luv ryou's yami? thanks silver for pointing that out! oni's version of what's appropriate is definately different from others; there is no blood, sex, or strong cuss words used here, so to her, it's all squeaky clean

Yugi: urgh! i'm rambling! *passes out mugs of hot apple cider and hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows * enjoy the fic! oh, and here's some more cookies! *pulls out a tray of sugar cookies and chocolate chip cookies *

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yami found Anzu upstairs in her bedroom. He walked in and closed the door, locking it with magic and setting up a silencing spell. No one would hear them, or be able to interfere.

Anzu looked up abruptly. She was pissed beyond pissed. How dare that little weasel interfere! She bet he'd gone crying to Yami, sobbing his disgustingly pathetic heart out. How she would love to smack him again. He injured SO easily, proving how weak he was. She had been his true friend until she found out he and Yami were two separate entities, and Yugi was everything weak while Yami was strong and desirable. That was when she had lost all respect for the little one and saw him for the true, weak, wretched creature he was. No wonder he was the bullies favorite punching bag.

Anzu's jaw dropped when she saw Yami. Yami, sexy, hot Yami was standing in her bedroom! She quickly composed herself and smiled. "Has Yugi recovered yet?" She put fake concern into her voice.

Yami glared at her. "Shut up, Anzu. Don't even say his name; it's too good to come off of lips such as yours. I know what you did to my little hikari. I told the others as well. We had thought you were our friend, but, after what you've done to Yugi, I highly doubt any of us will ever even look at you again. You are the one who is alone and unwanted, Anzu. Merry Christmas, and may we never meet again, for if we do, it will be your last day upon this earth."

Yami turned to go, too angry for any more words. He would really love to send her to the Shadow Realm, but he needed to get back to his hikari. It was Christmas Eve, after all, and he wanted to spend some quality time cuddling with the one he loved, rather than skinning an enemy alive. There was always time for that after the holidays.

Anzu cried out. "Yami, you're just going to leave like that? What do you see in him? He's a weak, worthless-"

Yami turned, and his ruby eyes glittered dangerously. "Yugi's only everything you'll never be, Anzu. I would tell you more, but I doubt you'd understand. He also has everything you'll never have. Everyone is on his side, not yours. My heart is for him, and him alone. That is only one of the things you'll never have."

Yami turned once more to go. His blood was boiling with rage, and he really would love to rip her to pieces right here, right now, but Yugi needed him more. Anzu leapt off her bed and clutched at Yami's legs to prevent him from leaving.

Before words even formed on her lying lips, Yami spun around slapped her, hard. She fell onto the floor, cheek stinging with a red imprint of his hand and eyes filling with tears. This didn't wrench his heart; instead, he was filled with grim satisfaction. She started to sob when the pharaoh knelt down, grabbed her nearest shoulder with one hand and squeezed as hard as he could, until he felt the bone begin to crack. Anzu screamed loudly, her terrified eyes locking with Yami's murderous ones. Releasing her, he leaned in low and whispered in her hear, "An eye for an eye. Except, no one's here to comfort you." He shoved her away and left the room, leaving her to nurse her wounded heart and nearly broken shoulder.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yugi: *smiling nervously * that was.........intense. one chapter left, the highlight of fluff, happiness and christmas cheer!! lots of cuddling! reviews are very, very much appreciated! don't you want to see what happens when yami rejoins the others? review, please, if you want the next chapter! and a great big thank you to everyone who's reviewed! especially you guys who reviewed more than once! that makes oni feel really special!

Yugi: *grabs those reviewers * c'mon! we're gonna go decorate the christmas tree!