Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Like A Pack Of... What? ❯ Day 4: Games and the Mall ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Yugioh. I don't even own Nixxus Gene Lexus, Roman Jacob Lexus Jr., or Alexandrian James Lexus, as they belong to my dear friend Seto-chan.

Warnings: Shonen ai, that means boyxboy, folks. Some cursing. And OOC-ness, which is abundant because it's what makes this story so funny. I try to make them in-character as much as I can, but I usually wind up failing. Ah well, the OOC-ness is supposed to be there, everyone. Don't like it, don't read. If you like it or find it amusing or both, read on and enjoy the insanity!

-O-F-F--L-I-K-E--A--P-A-C-K--O-F--...--W-H-A-T-?--O-F- F--L-I-K-E--A--P-A-C-K--O-F--...--W-H-A-T-?-

Day 4: Games and the Mall

“Gooood morning everyone!” Nixx cheerfully shouts, bounding into room number 134 which is Malik, Mariku, Ryou, and Bakura’s room. “It’s time to get up! Seto wants us all in room 136 in ten minutes dressed and ready to go!”

Bakura growls something and yanks the blankets up over his and Ryou’s heads. Mariku merely rolls over and falls off the edge of the bed, taking the covers with him, while Malik chews on a corner of one of the pillows.

Nixx sweat drops. “So much for that…” He smirks evilly when a thought enters his mind. “Now I can do this the fun way.” ‘I’ll need… cream puffs, a bucket or a hose, maybe some jello- the green kind, glitter, glue, feathers…’ Still plotting, Nixx leaves the room to go collect the supplies he needs.

“Nixx, are you plotting something again?” Mokuba asks disapprovingly, making Nixx stop in his tracks. “The last time you messed with Bakura and Mariku you nearly wound up with a concussion and a broken arm. Not to mention Bakura threatened to chop off your hair with a chainsaw.”

Nixx reaches up and clutches his hair, letting out a whimper at the memory of Bakura and Mariku’s revenge. “Not my hair. Not my poor pretty hair.”

Mokuba pats Nixx on the shoulder and then tugs his boyfriend down for a kiss.

“Mmm… what was that for?” Nixx dreamily asks when they separate.

Mokuba smiles. “You just look extra cute this morning. Now leave the waking of those four to me. It has to be handled very delicately.”

0-0-0-0

No less than ten minutes later horrified screams can be heard from Bakura, Ryou, Mariku, and Malik’s room. Mokuba calmly walks out of the room and shuts the door behind him while Nixx stares in shock.

“What did you do to them?” He asks. “They sound like they’re dying!”

Mokuba grins. “Remember the squirrels from yesterday?” At Nixx’s nod he continues. “Well, I sort of kept one of the squirrels, mainly for blackmail purposes, and I got some acorns too. So I hid some of the acorns in their room, mainly in the beds and in Mariku’s hair, and then I set loose the squirrel.”

Nixx overcomes his shock and starts laughing. In fact, he laughs so hard that his eyes start tearing up.

Then the door to room 134 slams open and an extremely pissed Bakura steps out holding a dagger and the squirrel, which is either dead or unconscious. Either way, it’s no longer moving. Mariku is right behind Bakura, equally pissed and holding a bunch of acorns. Right behind him are Ryou and Malik, who seem torn between amusement toward their yami’s actions and anger at being woken up so rudely.

Bakura glares at Nixx and Mokuba. “I have one fucking thing to say to you two; run.”

Nixx and Mokuba don’t need to be told twice. They’re down the hall and headed down the stairs in a matter of seconds. Nixx can be heard shouting, “That was handling it delicately?!” to which Mokuba replies with, “Lets talk about this later!”

Bakura and Mariku wait until the end of Mokuba’s reply before they give chase, tearing through the hotel like a pack of hungry wolves after a group of weak rabbits.

“Should we go tell Kaiba that Bakura and Mariku are plotting his little brother’s death?” Malik asks.

Ryou nods. “Yeah. Good plan.”

0-0-0-0

45 minutes, many explanations, several hundred dollars worth of damage, and a tied up and gagged Mariku and Bakura later the Road Trip gang is gathered in Seto, Joey, Mokuba, and Nixx’s room to be lectured by Seto.

Needless to say, none of them are paying much attention.

“Lets play a game before we go!” Yugi exclaims randomly.

“Yeah, since Seto’s gotten us all bored beyond belief and sleepy.” Malik agrees. “How about we play Truth or Dare?”

Mariku says something that’s muffled by the gag in his mouth.

“I know it gets old, but it’s a classic.” Malik argues with Mariku’s comment. “And you and Bakura love playing it.”

Mariku mutters something else and then falls silent.

“Great! Lets play!” Mokuba exclaims.

And so they sit down and begin playing Truth or Dare. They even untie and un-gag Bakura and Mariku for the game. And as with anything they do, things begin going out of hand.

Mariku scans the room for his next victim, a thoughtful look on his face. Then he spots Joey, who’s glaring at Seto, and smirks. “Wheeler, Truth or Dare?”

“Dare.” Joey says, not really paying attention to who is asking.

Mariku’s smirk grows wider. “I dare you to… strip until you’re only wearing that collar that Kaiba bought you. And leave on your boxers. I’d like to preserve my innocence.”

Malik snorts. “Innocence my ass.”

Mariku smirks. “I love your ass.”

“That’s just wrong.” Nixx comments. “Now get on with the dare, Wheeler! Strip!” He thinks about what he just said and makes a face. “On second thought, leave your clothes on. I have no desire to see you naked.”

Joey growls at the youngest Lexus. “Shut up.”

“Just shut up and strip, Wheeler.” Bakura says. “Then we can get on with this game and go wreak havoc- I mean, go to the mall.”

Joey strips down to his boxers but not without grumbling curses under his breath, most of which are directed to Nixx and Mariku.

Seto smirks and throws something at Joey. “You forgot something, puppy.”

Joey easily catches the object and takes one look at it before he glares at Seto. “What the hell is this?!” He yells angrily.

Seto’s smirk grows wider. “It’s a collar, Wheeler. Surely you know what that is.”

Joey’s face reddens in anger. “I know what it is! I mean, what’s with the tag and- what does it say, anyway? Property of-” His face turns a darker shade of red. “KAIBA YOU BASTARD!”

“Just put on the damn collar and shut up, Wheeler.” Bakura growls. “Then we can get the hell out of here and to the stupid mall!”

“Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.” Duke comments. “Or maybe you got none last night.”

“AS IF YOU CAN TALK!”

“ALL OF YOU SHUT UP!” Ryou yells, standing up.

Everyone shuts up and looks in shock at the normally quiet and sweet white-haired boy.

“Joey, do the stupid dare.” Ryou orders. “After that we’re all going to go to the mall where we’ll actually have a break from one another. Being shoved together for three days in a small car has done nothing but make us argue even more with one another.”

Joey quickly puts on the collar.

Ryou smiles. “Great! Now get dressed, Joey. And everyone else get ready for the mall.”

Five minutes later the entire group has gathered at the van and are figuring out seating arrangements for the half-hour drive to the mall. Eventually it’s decided that Ryou will drive to the mall and then back to the hotel, so Bakura is up front with him. Behind them will be Yugi, Yami, Joey, and Mokuba and behind them will be Serenity, Duke, Nixx, and Seto and in the very back with the luggage are Malik and Mariku.

And so they’re off.

The ride starts off peacefully, but since they’ve all once again been crammed into a far-too-small-car-for-eleven-people things are bound to go wrong.

Ten minutes into the ride, a “conversation” starts.

“This had better be some mall if we’re driving all the way out here.” Seto mutters.

Yugi nods excitedly. “Yeah! Like the 9th wonder of the world!” He exclaims.

“What the hell are you talking about? We’re the damn 9th wonder of the world crammed in this damn car!” Bakura exclaims, waving his arms wildly and nearly hitting Ryou in the head.

“Don’t curse in front of Serenity/my sister!” Duke and Joey yell in unison. Then Joey hits Bakura in the head, which prompts an all-out smack war to start.

Bakura smacks Joey, Nixx smacks Seto, Duke smacks Mokuba, Seto smacks Duke, Serenity smacks Seto, Joey smacks Seto, Yugi tries to hide under the seat, Yami and Bakura sit there and repeatedly smack one another, Mokuba and Nixx start a mock-smack fight, and Malik and Mariku take turns smacking whoever they can reach.

Meanwhile Ryou doesn’t take his eyes off the road and keeps driving, muttering under his breath about the others being a bunch of demon psycho’s and how they’re all going to need psychology after all of this.

As if the car trip isn’t bad enough, once they get to the mall- well, the place where the mall is suppose to be- they find police tape everywhere.

“What the hell happened here?” Bakura growls.

“Ohh….. Oops.” Mariku and Malik mutter.

Everyone turns to look at the two blonde’s.

“What do you mean by ‘oops’?” Seto asks darkly.

Malik looks up at the sky while Mariku occupies himself with following a random trail of ants. “Well, you see… we sort of were here earlier this week and umm… wekindofdestroyedthemallbecauseMarikuwantedadaggerandcouldn’tfindanya ndthenhewantedicecreambuttheguywouldn’tgivehimanyandthenIsisgotmadatu sandwentoffonarampageandMarikuandIfoughtbackandthat’showweaccidentall ydestroyedthemallpleasedon’tkillus!”

Everyone, including Ryou and Yugi, glare at Mariku and Malik.

Seto clenches a fist. “You mean to tell me that we drove all the way out here to go to a mall that you two destroyed. A mall that took us three fucking days to get to when we could have gone to the fucking mall that’s actually in Domino City. And you didn’t even try to tell us.”

“Er… yes?”

“I. Will. Kill. You.” Seto growls. “Wring your necks, disembowel you and hang you from a fucking light post by your entrails!”

“Big brother, you promised not to disembowel anyone else after the last time.” Mokuba says. “Remember?”

“No.”

Mokuba sighs. “Seto. You can’t break a promise.”

Seto looks from Mokuba to Malik and Mariku, as if trying to decide if the two Egyptians are worth breaking a promise he made to his little brother. In the end he sighs and decides the promise is more important. He can always hire someone to kill them later.

“So now what?” Duke asks. “With the mall destroyed what are we going to do? I mean, we could get in the car and go home, but after coming all the way out here it seems stupid to not do anything.”

“Lets go ice skating!” Serenity exclaims suddenly.

Everyone stares at Joey’s younger sister.

“That has to be the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard.” Bakura scoffs. “It’s in the middle of July, you idiot.”

“Don’t call her and idiot!” Duke yells. “I happen to like her idea.”

Serenity blushes. “Thanks… and it’s advertised on this flier I found. It’s an indoor skating rink.”

“Sounds like fun.” Ryou says.

“Not to mention non-destructive.” Yugi says. “I mean, come on. What could possibly happen in a skating rink?”

0-0-0-0

And that’s another thing you should never say. It’s just like saying “what’s the worst that could happen?”. And come on, this is the Yugioh gang we’re talking about here. A group of teens who have been shoved in the same van for the past four days to go out to some mall. And then that mall happens to be destroyed when they get there. Not to mention the fact that half of the people in the van don’t even get along.

Non-destructive my ass.

-O-F-F--L-I-K-E--A--P-A-C-K--O-F--...--W-H-A-T-?--O-F-F --L-I-K-E--A--P-A-C-K--O-F--...--W-H-A-T-?-

Character thoughts:

Seto: First thing to do when I get back: Get someone to kill those two pyscho's. Or get a restraining order. Restraining order will cause less problems. I need no more problems from them.

Mokuba: *laughs* Joey's still wearing the collar!

Joey: *tugging on the collar* The damn thing won't come off! Did someone superglue it on or what?

Yugi: Okay, maybe ice skating is more destructive than I thought.

Yami: (currently cussing out Bakura and Mariku because they slammed him into a wall)

Nixx: (skating arm-in-arm with Mokuba humming happily)

Duke: (admiring Serenity's graceful skating) She's so pretty...

Serenity: (busy dodging the yami's while skating) I wonder why Duke keeps staring at me.

Bakura: Looks like Wheeler's sister actually had a good idea. I can ram the idiot pharaoh into the wall and get away with it! Bwahahahaha! Oh shit did I leave my mind link open?

Ryou: See if you get any for the rest of the week, Bakura.

Malik: Well... he's sort of staying out of trouble now. Now I just have to avoid Kaiba so he doesn't snap and kill me.

Mariku: (too distracted by shiny things in the room to care about annoying Yami anymore) Ooo... fun. And the skates. They're so shiny. Shiny, shiny shiny! Yay! And the floor! 'tis shiny! And the lights! AHHHH! THEY BURN! MAKE THE BURNING STOP!

0-0-0-0-0-0

Shiro: I am exhausted right now. I got up early just to curl my hair and possibly make cookies for Thanksgiving and wound up just curling my hair and working on finishing up my scarf. T.T So much for my plan. On the other hand, I did almost finish that scarf.

Bast: And it has to be the longest scarf you have made. Over 100 rows and 18 stitches wide. You have to be crazy.

Shiro: Hey, blankets and other things are longer and wider! And that's probably something I won't ever make. I don't have the time or the patience.

Keitaro: Hey Shii-chan, where's Tristan's part in this chapter?

Shiro: Hmm? Oh, right now I'm just trying to get this thing finished. I'm going to take a break in writing Family Bonds when I finish writing chapter 23 on paper so that I can finish up this. As for Tristan... he's back in Domino relaxing comfortably at home without a bunch of psycho's to drive him insane. Although Tea's there so it may be worse. ((That was a joke))

Bast: Happy Thanksgiving everyone!