Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Love is Unexplainable ❯ To Be Together ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sleep-filled eyes blinked open once, twice before they stayed completely open and let the haziness fade away. Yami turned slightly on his side and smiled at the angelic sleeping face of his boyfriend beside him. He looked over to the TV and frowned at the snow showing. He picked up the remote from the floor unconsciously and turned it and the VCR off. They would probably end up watching the rest of the movie from where they fell asleep at later when they couldn't think of anything else to do. The figure beside him started to move and he looked over just as violet eyes blinked open and focused on himself.

"Morning, Yami." Yugi slurred.

"Morning, love. Did you sleep well?" Yami asked after giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Yup." The younger smiled. A frown came over his face after a second and he lifted up to look over at the TV. "We didn't get to finish the movie."

"We can finish it later if you want."

"I'm curious to see what happens." A growl brought a small blush over Yugi's cheeks.

"Well I suppose I can't have you starving while you're here or your grandfather wouldn't let you sleep over more often." He rolled off the side of the couch and landed on his feet, holding out his hand for Yugi to take. "Let's go find something to eat."

Yugi rubbed his eyes with one hand and took the offered hand in his other, allowing himself to be led into the kitchen and be pushed gently into a chair while Yami looked around the kitchen.

"We've got pancake mix, is that good?"

Yugi's eyes brightened slightly. "Do you have any almonds? And chocolate chips?"

Yami rummaged around the pantry and pulled out a bag in each hand, one filled with almonds and the other filled with chocolate chips. "You and I have a lot in common; this is my favorite."

"Mine too! Can I help?"

"Sure; you can mix and I'll flip them."

Yugi nodded and jumped over to the fridge to pull out the eggs and milk as well as a medium sized bowl from a cupboard.

~~

"That was good, Yami. We make a good team."

"Most definitely, and we have some left over for lunch or maybe dinner." Yami smirked, less work to do when we get hungry again. He leaned over and kissed Yugi on the cheek.

"Yami," Yugi started when Yami pulled away, "did you mean what you asked before? About us… moving our relationship further?" A blush darkened the youth's cheeks and he fumbled with the edge of his shirt.

"Only if you want to, Yugi. I'll wait as long as you need."

"It won't… it's won't change anything between us, will it?"

A frown came over Yami's face as he looked at Yugi for a second. "What do you mean?"

"We've been based completely on an emotionally relationship with a few kisses and hugs every so often and I'm fine with that. If we move on to a physical relationship I'm afraid it'll change how we feel about each other and we'll be different, that we'll only have the physical relationship and no longer an emotionally one where we truly love each other; it's the thing I cherish most about us being together. The way I can trust you unconditionally and that I can always come to you and you'll always know the right thing to say."

"That will never change between us, Yugi, I promise it won't. And if it does end up turning into that than I promise we'll stop and catch up with things."

"You promise?"

"Of course I promise. I don't have any reason nor want to lie to you."

"Will it… will it hurt bad?" Yugi asked, a shiver coming over his lithe form.

"We'll take it as slow as you want. Though, I won't lie. I've heard things and it will hurt at first, but it will it get better."

"I want to… try it."

Yami nodded and moved slightly closer, kissing Yugi fully on the mouth and slipping tongue out to toy with the younger's bottom lip before he slipped it in completely, crawling over on top of Yugi slowly so he wouldn't startle him. He had almost dreamed of this moment and he wouldn't have Yugi scared.

After pulling away to breathe their breath came in short gasps and their cheeks were slightly flushed. Yami settled his weight onto Yugi's small form comfortably, making sure Yugi could still breathe and move easily.

For a moment all he could do was stare into Yugi's eyes. He loved the way they sparkled with life and he was thoroughly enjoying the fact that they had darkened in the slightest of ways. The pink tint to his cheeks came him a healthy flush and he couldn't only find a smile, a contented tweak of his lips coming up at the thoughts of what they would be doing. He was just about to move in for another kiss when Yugi's hands pushing slightly at his chest stopped him.

He looked questioningly into Yugi's eyes. "Is something wrong?"

Yugi shook his head and quickly and looked away in embarrassment. "If I asked you to…would you…would you stop?"

Yami tensed and his mouth was opened in a silent `o' and for a second all he could was stare at Yugi before he relaxed again. He brought his hand up and caressed Yugi's cheek gently before pushing it so Yugi's eyes looked into his once more. "I will always stop when you ask me to, Yugi. I'd never do anything to intentionally hurt you." He paused and admired the beauty of Yugi's face and how his violet eyes softened when he finished speaking. "Do you want to keep going?"

Yugi blushed slightly but nodded and this time he brought his face up and sealed their lips together. Yami didn't have any objections of course and only gladly pushed back into the kiss and closed his eyes in contentment. It wasn't long before his lower half became restless and started to unconsciously rub against the closest thing, which happened to be Yugi's own lower half.

The younger teen gasped slightly and pulled away from the kiss, parched for air and hiding his face in Yami's shoulder as the older continued to rub against his own growing hardness.

`I've never felt like this before. What's this strange feeling?' Yugi wondered as he continued to pant into Yami's shoulder. He suppressed a moan as Yami started to push harder against him.

"Let go, Yugi." Yami whispered into his ear.

Yugi's eyes widened and pulled slightly away, but no enough for Yami to see his face. `Did…was his voice deeper? Huskier?'

"Don't be so tense; enjoy yourself and tell me when you want to stop. I'll understand if you don't want to go all the way today."

Yugi nodded and began to breathe into Yami's shoulder again, noticing he was taking in deeper breaths by now and was surprised when his hips pushed against Yami's of their own accord.

Yami moaned above him and the younger didn't bother to suppress the shutter at the feeling of it rumbling against his chest.

Hands wriggled under Yugi's shirt and splayed over his creamy skin, massaging into the flesh and moving upward to play with his nipples. A moan reached Yugi's ears and it took a second to realize it had come from him when Yami startled to chuckle against him.

"It seems as though I've found a sensitive spot, ne, Yugi?"

Yugi nodded without thinking and moved against Yami, instinctively wanting to get closer.

Yami away slightly, causing a light whimper from Yugi, and pulled his shirt away. He rested back down against Yugi and enjoyed the new sensation of feeling only Yugi's skin beneath his own shirt. He was pleased when small hands, however hesitant and unsure they were, reached under his skin and stroked lightly over his back to feel his own flesh.

He suppressed a laugh when a small growl reached his ears when Yugi's hand got tangled in his shirt and he pulled them out from underneath the material to sit up. He removed his shirt and moved slowly back down, all while gazing into Yugi's beautifully darkened amethyst eyes, only releasing their hold when the shirt passed over his eyes.

Neither could back a gasp when their skin pressed together and the low moan that followed.

"Perfect." Yami whispered into Yugi's ear before giving it a lick and pulled back to look in his eyes. He saw Yugi's small nod before pressing their lips together and tangled their tongues together as their hands once again moved against the other's skin of their own accord.

Yami's hands finally drifted down and unbuttoned Yugi's jeans and pulled the zipper down. Yugi's hands halfheartedly tried getting him to stop but after a few more well placed kisses he could only drip at the sides of the couch as soon as his pants were slowly pulled down along with his boxers.

"Ya-Yami…" He panted for breath as his boyfriend toyed with his erection and circling the base. He licked his lips and tried again a little louder. "Yami?"

He felt those darkened crimson eyes looked up at him, a mischievous smile hidden in their depths. "It isn't - it's not fair that I'm the only - only one." He cracked his own eyes open just in time to see Yami's nod.

"You're right." Yugi blushed and unconsciously curled into himself to keep Yami's gaze off his exposed parts. His blush only deepened when Yami pushed away from the couch and took off his own pants and boxers.

Yami smiled over at Yugi, but frowned when he saw he moved. "Don't do that, Yugi." He whispered huskily. He leaned down and pulled his legs away from his chest. "Don't ever try hiding, Yugi. You're a very beautiful creature…the most beautiful being that could ever walk this earth."

Yugi turned away, fighting the darker blush coming on. He was surprised he had fainted dead away with how much blood was in his face rather than circulating the rest of his face with half the blood in his lower half and the half covering his cheeks in a deep red. "I can't help it…I'm so embarrassed that i…"

Two fingers were placed over his lips and he looked over at the taller boy. "Never feel embarrassed for being perfect."

"But I'm not…" He tried to argue.

"In my eyes, nothing could be more perfect than having you happy. Never lose you're smile, Yugi. For me?"

Yugi smiled lightly and nodded. "For you…and only you." He kissed Yami's fingertips and brought them gently into his mouth to suck on them.

Yami moaned and laid down evenly over Yugi's lithe body, enjoying the sensations coming over him as Yugi suckled and bits at his fingers. After a particularly loud groan he pulled them away and looked up at Yugi, not wanting to move his cheek away from the heartbeat thumping loudly through his head. "As enjoyable as that is, I can think of a much better idea."

The smaller boy wriggled underneath him in delight at the lust-filled voice and nodded. "Show me?" He begged.

Yami nodded and slightered down his body slowly, purposely letting his heated, slightly sweaty skin to rub against the tip of Yugi's hardened flesh, causing moans to rumble in Yugi's throat. When his mouth stopped just at the tip though Yugi's eyes widened and his body nearly jumped away in surprise.

"You're not going to…"

He never finished his sentence as a warmth spread over him as Yami's mouth enveloped him completely, first at the tip where he licked and sucked at the precum before sliding slowly down all the way to the base and gave what looked like a smile before smallowing around him.

Yugi couldn't help but scream and buck helplessly into Yami's mouth. When he heard coughing however he stilled and stared down at Yami with fear and concern in his eyes and face.

"Yami…I'm so sorry, I…"

The older boy however ignored him and moved his hands to his hips to hold him down before moving back down over his erection and toyed with him again.

Yugi moaned loudly when he felt his completion come to him and he slumped back down against the couch as he let his high carry him away. He felt a warm body cover his own and smiled up at the familiar face as his vision began to clear once more.

"That was…"

"Perfect." Yami finished for him. "Let's move further." He said before his hand trailed around to Yugi's back to find his puckered entrance.

Yugi had enough time to register what that meant before a finger pushed against his ring of muscle. "Yami…Yami no." He said tiredly but firmly.

Yami immediately stopped and pulled away. "What's wrong?"

"I… I don't want to move so fast. I do love you Yami…but I…I want to take once thing at a time."

"As you wish, Yugi, my beautiful Yugi." Yami kissed him on his swollen red and wet lips and cuddled against the crook of his neck.

Yugi frowned when he felt Yami's still present hardness pressing harshly against the outside of his thigh. An idea came to him and, although he somehow felt exhausted even after waking up, he wanted to help Yami even if he wasn't up to returning the exact favor.

His hand slid lazily down Yami's back, ghosting his fingertips lightly before coming around to the front to take hold of Yami's hard on.

A gasp was his only reply before Yami groaned out his name. "You…don't have to…" Yami started to gasp out as the small hand around him tightened and started to move up and down.

"I want to." Was his answer. A kiss was given to his forehead and they stayed there the entire time until Yami jerked and released himself over the couch, his and Yugi's stomach.

He reached over a grabbed a blanket that had been thrown off once they had gotten hot last night and wiped away the evidence of their play.

"Remind me to throw that in the washer when we wake up?" Yami asked lazily as he dropped it and returned to his half awake state with his head resting on Yugi's shoulder.

He felt a slightly nod against him before he fell away into the darkness of sleep. Yugi wasn't far behind him.

~~

I know! It took forever to get it out. With school and dance I've been exhausted and I just didn't know how to write this since it hadn't been in my original plans. This story is starting to write itself, but I'll get back on track in no time (hopefully). Well, I got school tomorrow and I was supposed to be in bed an hour ago but I started this chapter and it's been screaming at me to finish it this whole day.

I suppose with a lot of things going on I haven't been in the mood to write. I was hoping to finish this story before my mind went on a break.