Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Mission Insane ❯ Hide and Seek ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hide and Seek (Yami/Yugi)
Title:
Hide and Seek
Author: Ashray
Pairing: Yami/Yugi
Rating: A
Warnings: none
Summary: On a hot day, Yami is running around in his soul-room
Table/Prompt: Frame Story-Table, #01,


"Damn it, where is he?!" Yami swore for the umpteenth time while he runs through the endless maze that was his soul room.
Every now and then he skidded to a halt to listen for a sound, any clue where his target was.
That he was near, that this was the right way.
But there were only the normal noises, nothing unusual.

He had known that it was a bad idea.
From the start it was a bad idea, and he had done nothing to prevent this from happen!
Yami didn’t know how long he was running through the stone-halls, but he had to find him as soon as possible.
The Puzzle was not the safest place on earth, with all the doors and the monsters, the traps, and sometimes the memories hidden behind them.

"Come on, Yami, let us play! I wanna play 'Hide and Seek'! You have to catch me if you can!" He could still hear his Aibous sweet voice ringing in his ears as the smaller teen dashed away to hide somewhere in the Millenniums-puzzle.
"I shouldn’t have let him eat all those cookies; and that cake; and maybe those pixy sticks weren't the best idea either…"
Not long after eating so much sugar, the younger Light was bouncing happily around him, and Yami did his very best not to openly stare, or (Ra forbid!) openly drool at the great view.

His Yugi was hopping around just in rather short, dark blue shorts and a white shirt that was unbuttoned and fluttering around his slender frame.
It gave Yami a good view at a lot of his smooth skin and made his fingers twitch with the desire to run his hand over the exposed chest.
Even after spending so much time outside in the sun, Yugis skin had just a very light (and lovely) tan, and somewhere in the back of his mind Yami wondered how it would taste if he ever got a chance to run his tongue over it.
For a long moment he couldn’t take his gaze away from the smaller teen, and he got lost in sparkling amethyst eyes.
At first he didn’t really heard it as Yugi happily suggested the game, and so he reacted a bit too late and couldn’t protest as he finally came out of his daydreaming.
He looked up just in time to see his Light vanishing behind a corner with a cheerful giggle.

And that was the reason why he was now running around in his soul room to search for his lighter half before something could happen to the bouncy, hyperactive, sugar-high boy…