Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My Moonlit Lover ❯ Chapter 12

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 

Title: My Moonlit Lover
Part: 12/?
Author: Murasaki Rose
Beta: None
Genre: AU/Romance/Supernatural/Horror
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: YAOI/Anthro/MPREG/Violence
Pairings: YYxY, SxJ, YBxR(established), YMxM(established)
Spoilers: Yami no Yugi's real name.
Disclaimer: Here we go. Yu-Gi-Oh and all its characters are the property of Kazuki Takahashi, Shueisha, Konami, Toei, and unfortunately, 4 Kids Entertainment. All mentioned characters from the other series are also not mine, they belong to their respective creators. In other words, I don't own them and I'm not making any money off of this, I'm just a fangirl having some fun.

A/N: "text" = speech, 'text' = thought, ((text)) = telepathy, #text# = English, (((text))) = Arabic

Summary: In a world where supernatural beings live hidden amongst humans, you never know who or what's eye you might catch! Humans Yugi Mutou and Katsuya Jonouchi have their world turned upside-down when two werewolves choose them as their lifemates!

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Just as the sun began to dip below the horizon, a small group of seemingly-human figures reached the caves where two of them had claimed their mates the month prior.

Tonight was the night they would have their first transformation and return their mates' claim.

Assisted by Malik and Marik, Seto and Atem entered their dens to set up camp for the night while outside, Yugi and Jou waited anxiously with Rishid and Isis. Because the newly-transformed werewolves may pose a danger to the little ones, Bakura and Ryou (whose stomach had grown quite large by now) had remained behind with Mokuba, Noah, Keket, and Thabit.

Watching the newest members of the pack romp around the clearing, Isis thought is was quite appropriate that on the cusp of the season of rebirth, Yugi and Katsuya would experience their own rebirth. With spring approaching, winter had reluctantly begun to recede, though there was still snow gathered on the rocks above the caves and a bitter, cold breeze whipped through the trees. Much of the forest remained dead and lifeless, yet here and there, patches of new growth had forced their way above the snow.

Emerging from the caves, Atem and the others were treated to the amusing sight of Yugi tackling Jonouchi to the ground. The blond couldn't take this lying down and rolling onto his back, engaged the smaller teen in an impromptu wrestling match, the two boys laughing as they rolled across the ground. Being cooped up in the pack's home for the last month had the two teens practically climbing the walls by the time the full moon had come. As they had walked to the woods, Yugi had been skipping in joy ahead of them while Jou kept jumping on stone walls, benches, and anything else he could jump on and climb. From the amused grins Isis and Rishid were sporting, Atem guessed the boys had been running about for some time. Jonouchi's startled yelp drew the crimson-eyed teen's attention back to the wrestling pair, Yugi had successfully pinned the larger teen and was baring his teeth, a low growl rumbling in his throat. To Atem's delight, the blond broke eye contact and looked at the ground, to which his lovely Alpha mate responded by nuzzling the other's throat before letting him back up. (1)

Taking advantage of the lull, Atem cleared his throat to catch their attention, "When the moon reaches its apex, the two of you will begin to shift. I must warn you that it will be painful...it always is for a human's first transformation.

After you complete the change, your instincts will take over, causing you to seek out Seto and myself. What you do when you find us is purely dependent on your instincts."

Yugi and Jou nodded and shared a nervous glance at each other, they had reached the point of no return.

"I suggest you both remove your clothing while you still can," Seto added, smirking at his mate.

"Are you nuts?! It's freezing out here!" Jonouchi protested.

The brunet shrugged, "Suit yourself... but it's going to be an awfully cold walk back home tomorrow."

Scowling and muttering under his breath, the blond stripped off his clothing along with Yugi and the rest of the pack. Yugi's slight form began trembling before his shirt was off and was shaking from cold by the time he was done. Atem, feeling awful that his beloved mate was so cold, shifted and took Yugi into his powerful arms letting his plush, thick fur keep his little mate warm while they waited for his body to change. Seto followed his example and shifted as well, holding his arms up in open invitation to his mate. He worried that Jou would be uncomfortable with this form, but the blond proved him wrong by launching himself into Seto's arms. Before shifting themselves, Malik and Marik took the assorted piles of clothing into the appropriate caves.

As the moon climbed higher, the two human teens began panting and sweating, their skin itching and a bone-deep ache building inside them. A sharp pain lanced Yugi's stomach causing the small teen to fall onto his hands and knees. The pain seemed to radiate out from there, making his whole body feel like it was on fire! Another jab of pain wrenched a pained cry from his throat as he struggled not to collapse on his face. Vaguely he could hear Atem whining nearby and felt him settle down at his side. He was grateful that the other teen made no move to touch him, for at this time, even the slightest touch would be excruciating.

Again the pain spiked, but this time it was accompanied by the painful sensation of stretching in his bones. Suddenly his legs convulsed and with a sharp crack, shifted directions. Yugi screamed in pain, panting and moaning as the fading agony was replaced by new pains in another area.

It killed Atem knowing that he could do nothing to ease his beloved's pain. Having seen multiple humans go through the same process, he knew that while unavoidable, it would soon be over. Yugi howled again, this time actually howling as his body's transformation neared its completion. Thick, black fur grew all over his body, a jagged half ring of magenta around his neck, just above the shoulders, the tips of his triangular ears and long fluffy tail were also magenta. His coloring was very similar to Atem's, though Yugi’s fur lacked the blond streaks.

A couple meters away, Jonouchi had completed his own painful transformation, a gleaming coat of blond fur covering his powerful form. Worried, Seto hovered nearby in case the blond needed his help.

Nuzzling Yugi's quivering form, Atem took in Yugi's new wolf scent, the warm spice that indicated his pregnant state wove throughout. The memory of Yugi's reaction to his pregnancy brought a smile to his muzzle; his mate had practically been bursting with joy! Despite that, he insisted that they wait and tell his mother and grandfather in person. Of course his delight quickly turned to concern when he remembered his impending transformation.

{Flashback}

"Will shifting and mating in that form hurt the baby?" Yugi asked, grabbing Atem's shoulders and staring into his eyes.

Atem gave him a gentle smile, "No aibou. I looked into it when I was studying the spell." He placed a hand on Yugi's flat abdomen, "You and our little ones will be just fine."

Yugi sighed in relief and leaned against his mate, "Still...I wish you had waited to get me pregnant until after my graduation."

{End Flashback}

Seeing movement from the corner of his eye, brought Atem back to the present and to Yugi's stirring form. The older wolf knew it was time to act when hazy, amethyst eyes locked onto his own crimson ones. Averting his gaze, but keeping watch of Yugi's body, Atem edged his way out of the clearing and into the forest. He didn't want to go far, just far enough that Yugi and Jou wouldn't end up completing their claims with an audience. As he had hoped, Yugi had followed him into the woods, his stance growing more confident and his eyes clearing as he adjusted to the new form.

A warning growl from the newly-shifted Yugi stopped Atem in his tracks. It was time.

Snarling, Yugi leapt at the larger werewolf and tackled him to the ground, growling in his face. Atem's Alpha instincts attempted to come forward and defy his mate and make him fight for his dominance, but the Egyptian wolf kept them under fierce control. He wanted their union to be of equals and after tonight, it would be. Keeping his gaze averted, Atem lowered his head and tilted his neck to one side, exposing his vulnerable neck to his beloved mate. Yugi wasted no time, dipping his head into the crook of Atem's neck, snuffling the thick fur and identifying the scent as his mate. With that last bit of knowledge confirmed, he sunk his teeth deep into Atem's shoulder. The crimson-eyed wolf howled in pain, but there was a ring of triumph to it; his mate had willingly returned his claim.

WARNING!!

THERE IS A SHORT LEMON BETWEEN TWO WEREWOLVES HERE. IF THIS SQUICKS YOU OUT, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN UNTIL YOU HIT THE NEXT SCENE
BREAK: x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Releasing Atem's neck, Yugi rolled his mate over, pleased that there was no resistance from the other werewolf. Through the cloud
of lust and animal instincts, Yugi still had enough of his human mind functioning to think of preparing his lover. Lowering
himself behind Atem, Yugi wuffed softly, hoping he would catch on to his intention. It seemed as though he did as the older wolf
lifted his tail high, allowing Yugi the easiest access to his backside. Much like Atem had intended to do with Yugi on their
first night together, Yugi gripped his lover's buttocks and parted the firm globes to expose his entrance. Leisurely sliding his
tongue inside, he wiggled it around, pressing in as deep as he could to wet his mate as best he could.

Atem growled his approval, lowering the upper half of his body to the ground and hiking his backside up for Yugi. It didn't take
long for the new werewolf to get him panting and whining, eager for the real thing to take the place of his talented tongue.
Catching on to his mate's distress, Yugi complied to Atem's wishes and removed his tongue to mount his mate properly. One sharp
thrust of his hips and Yugi was buried to the hilt in his howling lover. The smaller wolf tried to wait for Atem to adjust, but
the seductive heat and tightness of his mate called out to his instincts too strongly and soon he was rutting his mate with wild
abandon. Atem, his own instincts out of control, accepted his frenzied movements wholeheartedly, meeting his mate's wild thrusts
with his own until the two of them came together, howling their completion to the world.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Feet padded silently through the forest as their owner searched for his target. He had to be careful not to be noticed by the four
unoccupied members of the werewolf pack; he could not let them interfere before he reached his target. He spotted him moving away
from the group and into the darker woods and gave chase, determined to call the cheating bastard out.

Seto's ears swiveled about, on the alert for any signs that Katsuya was headed his way. To his annoyance, he had to filter out the
very distracting sounds of Atem and Yugi. 'By the gods, they're just as noisy in this form as when they're human!' he thought in
exasperation. The familiar tang of magic in the air sent goose bumps rising beneath his fur. Someone was here.

One ear still focused on Katsuya, Seto scanned the forest for their unwelcome visitor, without warning, he ducked to one side just
barely avoiding the enraged kitsune's tackle.

"You bastard! I knew you would cheat in order to beat me!" Otogi snarled, swiping at the werewolf with his claws. "Your time was
up, so took him out here to claim him anyway!"

Knowing his mate would be arriving within seconds, he tried to make the furious kitsune see sense. ((He's been mine since the last
full moon!)) he roared telepathically. ((Now get out of here you fool, before you're torn in half!))

"I'm not afraid of you Kaiba," Otogi sneered, blinding the werewolf with a flash of foxfire. Seto roared in pain as the bright
light stole his vision, leaving him vulnerable long enough for the jealous kitsune to pin him.

((Idiot!! It's not ME you have to worry ab-))

((MINE!!!!)) Jonouchi's mental voice thundered just before he barreled into Otogi, knocking him off of his prone mate.

Blinding his attacker as he had Seto, Otogi scrambled away to avoid being mauled. Turning to face his unknown assailant, he could
only stare in shock at the growling gold-furred beast standing in front of Seto. The coloring and scent were unmistakable, he was
too late, Katsuya Jonouchi was a werewolf!

Still furious at the male that had dared to attack his mate, Jonouchi leapt at the kitsune only to be brought up short as a net of
vines burst from the ground and coiled around him securely.

((KATSUYA!!)) Running to his mate's side, Seto began to furiously tear through the vines as Otogi charged towards them. Unable to
free him in time, the brunet turned to face the enraged kitsune and to their surprise, the raven-haired fox was abruptly ensnared
in the same manner as Jonouchi.

"On behalf of our clan, I apologize for Otogi's interference in your mating night," a new, oddly familiar voice said. Peering into
the forest where the voice had come from, the teens spotted their classmate Shuichi "Kurama" Minamino (2) emerging from the
shadows.

"Damn it Kurama, let me go! He forced Jonouchi into this mating!" Otogi snarled, straining at the binds the older kitsune had
placed him in.

"Baka," another voice replied, this time from the trees above. "If Kaiba had really forced Jonouchi, then he would have been
trying to kill him, not protect him."

((Hiei-kun. Minamino-kun. What brings you out tonight?)) Seto asked, as the second speaker jumped down, revealing a short,
brown-eyed teen dressed all in black, with spiky black hair that jutted upwards like a flame.

"Principal Taisho thought Otogi might try something stupid like this," the hybrid demon replied coolly.

"So he asked us to intervene if it looked like things would get messy," his tall, long red-haired companion continued, green eyes
twinkling with mirth. Flicking his wrist, he manipulated his vines to wrap fully around Otogi so they could safely carry the other
kitsune. "We'll just take him home and leave you to your mating."

As the pair melted back into the shadows, the vines around Jou began to loosen until he could finally wrench himself free. Angry
that his prey was getting away, Jou started to go after them.

((Don't! You can't fight them!)) Seto warned, grabbing his mate by the arm to stop him.

((The hell I can't! I'm not a weakling!)) Jonouchi snarled, yanking his arm free.

((No you are not. What you are is a newly-transformed werewolf with NO experience and they are two highly-skilled and powerful
youkai that have been honing their abilities for years.))

((But-)) Jou started to argue.

((But nothing. Wasn't there something else you'd rather be doing tonight?)) Seto asked, moving slightly away from his mate.

Turning his head to look properly at the other wolf, Jonouchi felt his mind fog over and until only one thought remained: Claim
that magnificent creature as his own. Growling in approval, Jou tackled the brunet to the ground flat on his stomach. Like Atem,
Seto knew that he could in fact fight off and dominate his mate like his instincts were demanding he do, but he also wanted a
mating of equals so he acquiesced to the blond, dropping his head and allowing him to sink his teeth into his shoulder without a
fight.

WARNING!!

THERE IS ANOTHER SHORT LEMON BETWEEN WEREWOLF SETO AND JOU.
SEE PREVIOUS WARNING'S INSTRUCTIONS.

Lost in a haze of lust and instinct, Jonouchi thrust into Seto with no warning or prep, rutting the other male fiercely. Seto snarled at the pain, but took it in stride, relaxing as best he could to reduce the pain. Despite his haste, Jou did notice his mate's discomfort and struggled to gain enough focus to search out the brunet's prostate. He knew he'd succeeded when the other werewolf's head popped up and the next thrust had his mate panting. Aiming for that spot, Jou continued his wild pace, snarling in pleasure when Seto howled his release, and his tightly clenching tunnel sent him following after.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Eventually the mated pairs made their way back to the caves where they had first became mates. Yugi and Atem were in high spirits, but poor Yugi was so exhausted from the transformation and subsequent claiming of Atem that he was asleep within seconds of hitting the warm pallet of blankets and furs.

Seto and Jou were also in a good mood, though Jou's was tempered by his concern over Seto. When the fog had lifted from his mind, he'd been horrified by how roughly he had taken his mate. Seto on the other hand, wasn't upset in the least, he knew it was normal for newly-turned werewolves to lose control during their first transformation. Jou's wilted ears and soft whining had broke his heart, so he was quick to reassure the blond that his behavior was normal. He did have to walk a lot slower than Atem, but his pride refused to allow him to let his mate carry him back. It took them a little longer to get settled, but once they were comfortable, they were asleep within seconds.

-

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

1- Wolf dominance technique, human style.
2- Kurama and Hiei from YuYu Hakusho. If you're looking for an awesome action/adventure series I highly recommend it.