Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My Promise ❯ Childhood Saga: Tournament Events ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

11 Childhood Saga: Tournament events.
 
#$#$#$#$#$
 
There are some Japanese words in every chap.
The Japanese words which are mostly used in fics I WON'T name. If you don't know a translation, just look in earlier chaps to find their translation. With these words I mean hai, iie, gomen, yami, hikari, etc. etc.
For the people who don't know any other Japanese words, here's the translation of them who are gonna be seen in this chap;
 
Masaka: I don't believe this
 
Chotto matte!: Now just wait a minute!
 
Kono yarou!: You dumb idiot!
 
Zakkenayo!: Get out of my face, why don't you? [Well, actually, it's a BIT stronger than that ... ]
 
Hontou: Honest
 
Ikisho!: Let's go!
 
Watashi no namae wa Bakura Ryou desu: My name is Bakura Ryou
 
Anata no namae wa nan desu ka?: What's your name?
 
Yosh'!: ALL RIGHT! Cool!
 
Yamero!: Stop that!
 
#$#$#$#$#$
Disclaimer: Yu-Gi-Oh isn't mine. I do not own Ryou, Bakura, or any other characters.
*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#* #*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*
 
“Promise to behave, and don't take candy of strangers!!” Daddy warned me, while helping me to put my coat on. I nodded in understanding, not arguing about the fact I was smart enough to know these things already.
 
“I'm going now, Tou-san.” I said quietly, and turned around, just in time to dodge a kiss on my forehead. I began to walk to the front-door, but turned around on half my way.
 
“Tou-san, I'll be brought home around six. Don't forget, okay?!” Then I turned around, opened the door, and stepped outside without waiting for my daddy's answer. When I walked to the end of the street, I checked my bag for the umpteenth time this day. In it was my deck, a lot of money -to be exactly, it is 10.000 Yen! 4.000 Yen for my entrance price, 4.000 Yen for Mai's, and 2.000 because Bakura wanted didn't want me to look poor-, and off course the ring, where Bakura was currently sitting in. Seems I didn't forget a single thing.
 
I smiled happily, while continuing walking. Mai told me she would pick me up at the end of this street, because that would me easier for her.
 
When I reached the end of the street, I already saw Mai standing, looking over-active. After she spotted me, her smile turned into a toothpaste-grin and ran over to me. She immediately stroked my hair, and said over-happily: “Hello, sweet Ryou! What took you so long?!? If we don't hurry, the tournament will be over before we actually get there!”
 
She stopped stroking, grabbed my arm, and started walking toward the bus-stop. Since she was still too young for having a car, or a scooter, she used the bus all the time.
 
“I hope your dad didn't forget to give you the money, else we can't go inside ... and off course you also need your cards ... I hope you didn't forget them, did you?!”
 
“Iie, Mai. I have the money Tou-san gave me, and my cards. Also my lucky-ring, for extra luck!” I nodded to no-one in particular, opened my bag, to reveal the ring, my deck, and an envelop with the money in it.
 
“Cool ring! I suppose you hang it on your neck, right?! Hey, that's our bus! Come-on little guy, else we'll miss it!!!” She grabbed my arm, and ran to the bus. For some reason I still had enough seconds left to close my bag, and hang the ring over my neck, immediately waking Bakura up -I heard a yawn, so I guess he was sleeping until this very moment!-.
 
“Because you pay my entrance-price, I'll pay the bus-ride! I know the price doesn't come even NEAR the money your dad gave you, but it's the least I could do for you!” She smiled, and paid for herself and me. I nodded, and walked to the back of the bus, to find a nice spot to sit down. When I found one, I sat down next to the window, and looked outside.
 
When Mai sat down next to me, she opened her bag, and gave me a lolly-pop. Mentally, I heard Bakura softly whimper in disagreement. I'd have done that too if I was him, cuz this lolly-pop had a gum in it!!! And it was also raspberries-tasted! If that wasn't a yummy lolly-pop, then I don't know it anymore!!!
 
“Arigatou, Mai!” I squeaked happily, and started to lick at my lolly-pop. Mentally, I promised Bakura to buy him a lolly-pop when Mai wasn't around.
 
“No thanks. I should have thanked you. I mean, the entrance-price isn't cheap this year, ya know!!! ... Did you know who is coming to the tournament also??? The inventor of Duel Monsters! At least, that's what the friend for my best friend's brother's friend who plays soccer with the sister of the teacher's son who's date is the big sisters' best friend who's hair-dresser's wife who is Pegasus' niece's teacher said! And I just KNOW she can't be wrong!”
 
I sweat-dropped in anime styleâ„¢, but continued listening to her talks. Mentally, I heard Bakura snorting and sighing at the same time ... I never knew a person was capable of doing such thing!
 
“Ryou!!! We're here!!! Come-on, this isn't a moment for relaxing!” Mai squeaked happily, and jumped up. Then she dragged me outside, too excited to wait for me to walk for myself.
 
But when I stepped out of the bus, I understood why Mai wanted to be early. This thing was HUGE!!!! If Mai didn't go with me, I would have been lost for the rest of my life in this building! Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around, expecting an over-exited Mai, but instead I saw a boy, probably my age, looking quite worried.
 
“You probably didn't see a little child, around 2 years old, running around like madly? He has long, dark hair, and is dressed in a yellow shirt. Please tell me you've seen him!” Not only he looked worried, he actually WAS worried!!!
 
“ ... Gomen nasai, I just arrived here ... perhaps some security people have seen him. Is he your brother?”
 
“Hai. But I hafta run now! If I knew this would happen, I would've let `m stay at home!” He said, while his eyes were still searching for his little brother. I nodded in response, but my attention got caught by a waving Mai.
 
“Okay. If I find him, I'll tell it you. Good luck with searching!” I said, while he ran further, to search his little brother. I walked back to Mai, who now stood a couple of feet away.
 
“Who was that? Did he want to duel you?” She asked, while grabbing my bag, and searching for the money.
 
“The money is in the envelope. And the boy was searching for the younger brother, since he was lost.”
 
“He looked like someone I've seen once on TV, but I don't know where I know him from. Did he say his name?”
 
“Iie. Mai, where can we duel? I see a lot of people around here, but none of them have cards with them!”
 
“These people are probably waiting for their friends. Since it's a huge place, people rather wait here, than search each other inside. Probably cuz the hall is HUGE! And the duels are kept inside, that's why you see nobody with cards. Hey, I found your dad's money!!! Cool, he even gave you something extra! Now we can also buy some cards as additions for your deck!” She kept on rambling, and paid at the entrance of the building.
 
“I didn't know they also sold cards here.”
 
“Off course they do! You can also trade cards, but buying them is better, then you can keep your original cards. Come-on in, little Ryou!” She gave me back the left-over money -2.000 Yen- and heading inside.
 
I walked after her, quite curious about the building itself. Suddenly I felt some height fall off me, which meant Bakura materialized once more.
 
-Did you sleep well?- I asked him, while he stared at the building in front of us.
 
# Baka, I don't have to sleep! The great tomb-robber was just meditating, not doing something as stupid as SLEEP!!! ... Cool building! And even cooler you can also buy cards here! WOOHOO!!!! Now I can buy some new cards for my deck, to make even more undefeatable! #
 
“RYOU!!! Don't zoom out now! Please stay close to me, else I'll have to search you also, and that's difficult with so much people around here!” Mai grabbed my hand, so she wouldn't loose me. Immediately I felt Bakura return to the ring, so he didn't have to argue with people who didn't see him and who would probably run him over if he stayed materialized.
 
When we finally entered the hall where the tournament was kept in, I stared my eyes out. Bakura probably did the same, only then from inside the ring. In the hall were more than 10 times more people than kids who were at my school! Some of them were dueling, while others watched them play, observing their strategy, and remembering good moves. Other people were trading or buying cards, and some were just here for talking about Duel Monsters.
 
Much more time to observe the hall wasn't there, cuz Mai dragged me towards some group people. Arriving there, she greeted them -they were probably friends- and started a quite boring conversation about pretty boys who they have seen ... Girls, too boring for words!
 
# Ditch, my tiny friend!!!! Sneak away now she isn't expecting it. If she notices, just say you'll be back before 5 o'clock, and you'll be fine until that time! Come-on, if we stay here, you'll never see and play duels today!!! #
 
I mentally nodded at Bakura, and slowly released my arm from Mai's grip. Luckily she didn't notice a single thing. Then I began to walk, but ended up running. When she was almost out of sight, she noticed I ran away ... she shrugged her shoulders, and continued talking.
 
# Luckily you have a cool baby-sitter who trusts you when you ditch her! Come-on, lets go! # He suddenly took over my body -I tried to argue, but Bakura just took my body over, and ran some faster. Strangely enough he didn't clash into someone- and ran toward some group.
 
# There's probably a duel going on! Let's take a look, and afterwards ask them to duel us! # He said to me, too bothered for waiting for an answer, and immediately moved away some kids, so we had a good sight of the duel going on.
 
“I attack with my `Basic insect'!” One boy said. The other laughed a bit, but when he saw the `stop defense' he blinked in confusedness, before the insect beat him.
 
# Stupid boy! You could have seen that one coming all along! # Bakura snorted, but suddenly walked away.
 
# They're too easy to beat! Let's find someone stronger! After all, I also duel with you, so we have to find someone who can handle 2 Bakura's at once! #
 
I nodded, while Bakura motioned my body to walk further. Suddenly Bakura stopped, because some man I didn't recognize approached us. When the man was a few feet away, he stopped his tracks, bent a bit, so we could see each other in the eyes, and almost cheerfully asked: “Chotto matte! Are you all alone here?”
 
I wanted to answer `Iie', but since I wasn't in control of my body, Bakura rudely nodded his head in response and said -probably even ruder-: “So what, kono yarou?! It isn't like YOU can actually make me stay with that stupid babysitter! So shut up, unless you want a duel with almighty me, who's never been beaten before ... come-on baka! Zakkenayo, else you'll be sorry you ever met me!” Bakura cockily snorted, and tried to walk further, but was stopped by a hand of the man.
 
“Hontou, I'd love to duel against a feisty little boy like you. Follow me, I'll find an empty field for playing. Ikisho!” The man smiled, and motioned me and Bakura to come with him. If I could control this body, I would've run away to Mai again, and asked if we could go home. But since I wasn't in control, I only could feel Bakura would follow the man, towards the other side of the hall. By the way, I still didn't know WHO this man was, although he looked familiar to me.
 
(((((A.N.: IMPORTANT NOTE!!!!::::: In this chap, Pegasus doesn't have his millennium eye yet. He'll get it later on, Else I see NO way for Bakura to win this battle!)))))
 
“Here is it, little guy. If you want a duel with me, then you get a duel with me.” He smiled at us once more, before grabbing his deck. I felt my hand doing the same, Bakura probably already knew where my deck was, and was grabbing all my cards.
 
“Alright, it's settled then.” The man said, and walked to the other side of the field. He put the cards in the system, and waited for us to do the same.
 
For some reason Bakura exactly knew what to do. I guess he watched many duels on TV and was now copying their moves.
 
# Off course! It wasn't like we had these things in Egypt 3000 years ago! Now shut up and help me whip this pathetic human! # He snorted, while mimicking the man's moves.
 
“Before I duel with you, I'd like to know your name, little boy.” The man stated, while looking at me.
 
# Which name shall I use, mine or your name? # Bakura spoke to me, something he hadn't done for some time now.
 
-OUR name, Bakura!- I answered wisely. I couldn't oversee the mental grin I received.
 
“Watashi no namae wa Bakura Ryou desu,” Bakura stated, before asking, “Anata no namae wa nan desu ka?”
 
“My name is M.G. Pegasus,” He said, as it was the most normal case of the world, “Now we know each others names, let's duel! Since you are the youngest one, it's more than fair you start. And our beginning life-points are 3000.” He said, and grabbed 5 cards.
 
Luckily Bakura was in control, else my body would've fallen over. I was completely shaking, while Bakura still acted normally, and grabbed also 5 cards ... BAKURA!!!
 
# Shut up! I'm trying to beat that old man! And he's not even half my age! I doubt he's older than me!!! # He snorted, and checked out our cards.
 
-But ... that man invented Duel Monsters! He knows everything about the game!- I stuttered, but it seemed that Bakura didn't mind it at all.
 
# Good! Then I know for sure he's a worthy opponent! Now concentrate and help me! I know how to beat him, but I wanna give my tiny friend also a chance #
 
-Emmm ... Try those 2, and then use that card. But aren't you at least a BIT scared of him?-
 
# Doush'te? Since he copied the shadow games with some cards, doesn't mean he can't be beaten. But about your strategy, it's good, but I know something better #
 
He put `Spirit of the harp' in defense mode -Face down off course!- and put also `Bariel' and `Change of hearts' into the field. The coolest thing was that there were holograms of every thing Bakura did. THIS WAS COOL!!!!!
 
“I end my turn. Now see if you can handle your own game.” Bakura stated cockily, while snorting at Pegasus' evil grin.
 
“YOSH'!!! Pegasus is dueling!!!” I suddenly heard some guy yell, and before I knew, there were a whole bunch of people looking at us duel, cheering for Pegasus, and sorrying my ass, since they thought I'd be whipped out after one turn. If I'd be in charge -THANK GOD I wasn't!- I probably would've turned out red, and went stuttering and shaking and doing nothing more than that. I'm quite happy Bakura was in charge right now. He was looking very confident, but also cockily, while -off course- a hint of evil rang through his eyes.
 
“Since you're just a little kid, I'll go easy on you. I put `Toon alligator' in attack mode, and then I put this magic-card on the field, which allows me to increase my monster's attack by 700 points only during this turn. His attack-points are 2500, which is hopefully to defeat your monster. But for in case it isn't, I'll put `Stop Defense' into this play, so your monster will be put into attack mode. I will also put these 2 magic-cards on the field, to be sure nothing will happen to me. Then I'll attack with my monster.” After he said that, his monster moved to my down-faced monster.
 
When my monster appeared, I heard some people say `at least he tried'. I think Bakura didn't like this. He snorted once more, and watched how our `Spirit of the harp' was split in thousand's of pieces.
 
“Now your life-points are decreased to 2500. Gomen for your monster, but I think it's gone.” Pegasus smiled at us, thinking he was doing better than us. Bakura grabbed a card, and both of us mentally grinned at each other.
 
“I don't know, Peggy. I think my `Spirit of the Harp' is still alright,” Bakura stated, and revealed `Bariel', “My life-point are decreased with 800, but I really want it back.”
 
Our monster appeared again, what cost Pegasus to smile at us.
 
“I hate to interrupt your thinking, but in case you didn't see it yet, your monster is still weaker than mine, and putting it in defense is also useless.”
 
“Then I won't put it in defense. I think I'll sacrifice my monster, so I can summon `Earl of demise', who can defeat your weak crocodile with ease, cuz your magic-card doesn't work anymore. But first I'll place another card on the field.”
 
Pegasus laughed, probably thinking I was doing something stupid, while was acting like a pro. Little did he know, Bakura WAS a pro!
 
# You said it, tiny friend! Now watch how he almost loses this battle in one turn! # Bakura snorted, and then said toward Pegasus: “Get ready, Peggy. I don't attack yet, cuz I like your crocodile. In fact, I like it that much, that I wanna have it.”
 
“You want to trade? Gomen, but I don't trade cards of my deck. But I do have other cards with me for trading.”
 
“I think you don't understand. I want THAT monster, and I'll get it anyway! I thought you invented this game, shouldn't you know there's one card which allows you to get an opponent's monster? -Pegasus suddenly blinked with his eyes, surprised by the move Bakura was going to make- I play `Change of Hearts', and take over your `Toon Alligator'. Then I attack your life-points directly with my Earl of Demise, since that monster is much stronger than your crocodile!” Bakura laughed evilly, and watched our `Earl of Demise' pull his sword and tried to attack Pegasus directly.
 
“I don't think so. I play my magic-card, which allows me to-
 
“Then I'll play my `De-spell', your magic-card is useless now!” Bakura yelled through Pegasus' sentence, and together we watched our monster attack the inventor of Duel monsters. His life points were reduced `til 800. I smiled and Bakura grinned. Then I grinned while Bakura smiled cockily at Pegasus, who obviously didn't see that coming.
 
The gasps we received from the crowd brought us back to the real world. Bakura looked around cockily, then stuck out his tongue to Pegasus ... Luckily he didn't start to dance.
 
# I don't dance when I'm battling! I only dance when I won this thing, which wouldn't take long, by the way # Bakura snorted at my comment, but snorted once more when Pegasus started to speak.
 
“Good move, little Bakura,” Pegasus suddenly said, “But this duel didn't end yet.” He smiled at us, and grabbed another card.
 
“HAHA! Do whatever you want, simple soul!” Bakura cockily laughed, but made the most stupid mistake when he proudly stated: “No-one can fool the almighty tomb-robber of old Egypt! Not even that stupid Pharaoh and those 6 damn priests and their stupid Millennium-items which SHOULD belong to me all along!!”
 
...
 
“Emmm ... Don't you know that computer-game?” Bakura tried to undo his mistake ... I think it worked, as everyone laughed a bit uneasy, but remained silent as Pegasus started a new strategy.
 
Bakura smiled, and while he tried to search a way to beat the strategy, I looked around some more. Because we both shared my body, did mean I couldn't do something physically, but that didn't mean I couldn't do something psychically. Off course I could only see around, and talk to Bakura mentally, but it wasn't THAT bad.
 
Just before Bakura wanted to attack for the second time, I saw a little guy with a yellow shirt on running away from the field we were standing on. I mentioned Bakura, who saw the little kid too.
 
And so Bakura stopped the game against the inventor of `Duel Monsters'.
 
“Gomen, Peggy, but I have to go. My duty calls me! Let's duel some other time!” Bakura stated, grabbed our cards, and jumped of the platform we were standing on, and ran away form the field, leaving everyone behind with confused faces.
 
# I'll keep the body, since I run much faster than you! Now where did that yellow kid went to ... HEY! There he is! ... now you can have your body again, I'm not good with brats! # Immediately I felt my body again, and felt Bakura's presence inside the ring again. I blinked a few times, but walked to the little boy anyway.
 
“Hello little you.” I started the conversation at the little kid, but was interrupted by a cheer from him.
 
“HAYA!!!!” He squeaked, and hugged me right away ... I never knew I was this good with little kids!!!
 
“Hey little guy, did you now your big brother is worried about you?! He was searching for you all over the place, even outside! Let's go, and find your big brother.” I told him, grabbed his hand, and started to guide him towards the exit, towards the place I've seen the older one for the last time ... at least, this was the plan.
 
First off all, the little guy was sweet and cute, but also over-active, like Mai was when she saw me. He kept on bouncing his hands into my tummy, and even began to sing a song about being hungry. All this was pretty funny, at least, Bakura thought it was funny. I, on the other hand, didn't think this was fun. It was more a pain -literally!- than a joy.
 
To bad there was also a second complaining ... I never knew Jou also liked Duel Monsters ...
 
“Hey Ryou-sweetie-chan! I never thought you could be here!! I thought you were too much of a WIMP to actually go to a place like this!” Jou greeted me at the usual sarcastically way. Behind him the rest of the gang stood, each with a deck in their hands.
 
Immediately I felt the little guy's -stupid, but I still don't know his name ... anyway, I'll ask it later on- grip tighten, while he hugged me some closer.
 
“Are you babysitting a little kid?” Jou suddenly asked, “I thought you still got babysat?!” He grinned evilly, and walked over to the now trembling boy next to me.
 
“What's his name, Baka?!” He asked me, but kept on looking at the small kid next to me.
 
...
 
“I don't know. Since he's lost, I bring him back to his brother.” I mumbled staring at the ground.
 
“You don't know?! Then I should take him with me. Because we are older than you, and we are smarter, wiser, more beautiful -WHAT on earth had THAT to do with the conversation?!?!-, more in number, older, and off course, MORE MATURE! Now give me that stupid kid, I'll take him to the exit, and from there he'll be able to find that stupid brother.”
 
I know this sounded evil and stuff, but at this point Jou was quite honest. He always looks after the small kids, picks on kid with same age -like me-, and fights the older ones. But for some reason I wanted to take the trembling boy to the exit. I think it came cuz of Jou's friends, who grinned evilly at the small boy. Instead of Jou, they loved to pick on small ones, and liked to fight kids from their own age -like me, again-.
 
“I think I can take him to the exit myself.” I mumbled, while motioning the little guy to come with me. But after a short 2 feet, the rest of Jou's gang stopped our tracks.
 
“I thought Jou said the kid comes with us.” Hirutani evilly grinned, while sort of demanding me to give them the little kid.
 
“It's just a little boy! I'll take him to the exit, and you guys WON'T.” I stated, this time with not as much fear ranging through my voice as a few second ago. I motioned the little kid to walk further, but instead of that, he suddenly turned around, faced Hirutani and kicked his leg hard ... COOL!!!
 
While everyone was distracted by a cursing Hirutani, I grabbed the little kid, and began to drag him into the crowd, hoping they wouldn't find me in there. I ran around some time, but then came to the conclusion I couldn't find the exit -DAMN!-. While I was panicking more by the minute, the little boy thought this was all a game, and was waiting patiently for his big brother's return.
 
Suddenly I saw the yellow-haired classmate approach me and the tiny boy next to me. I thought my heart stopped, but after a few seconds I realized Bakura took over my body, and was dragging the little boy towards the other side of the hall. No luck, since the exit wasn't there. But it seemed that the bullies weren't here also, so Bakura decided to stop here, and wait a few minutes, cuz the little guy was quite tired from the walk around the hall.
 
When I got my body back, I sat down next to the little long-haired boy, and asked him: “Gomen for dragging you along this hall, little ... What is your name anyway?”
 
He blinked a few times at me, but then mumbled something I couldn't understand ... I guess I had to call him `little boy' for the rest of the day, or just until I found his brother back.
 
Suddenly the little boy stood up from the ground, and wanted to walk further. I motioned him to stay here, since here we were safe ...
 
Wait, scrap that. We WERE safe until this very moment! Jou was standing just a few feet away from us, and was looking quite pissed off.
 
“I thought I said we would take the boy to the exit. Can't you listen, Kono yarou?! I thought you were smarter than this, Ryou!” Suddenly he stepped forwards and grabbed the little boy's arm, and tried to drag him with him, wasn't it for me to stop Jou.
 
“I don't understand why you want to take that boy to the exit anyway?! Don't you trust me?” I stated softly, tried to sound like I wasn't scared, which I wasn't by the way.
 
“You can't take this much responsibility, baka! And since you're a wimp with no single friend, you can't make me do something else then take him to the exit!”
 
At this point he pulled the little boy's arm was some extra strength, so he fell on the ground, hurting his knees. That very moment something broken inside of me. Well, actually the thing that something broke was nothing more than the fact I felt light again, and I felt my body taken over by my very best friend, who was snorting like madly while looking pissed off at Jou.
 
“I didn't know you could sink THIS low, Katsuya! Hurting a little toddler like it's nothing.” Bakura said angry at Jou, while helping the little boy up ... WAIT!!! Why on earth was Bakura doing NICE toward someone else but me ... OMG, he wasn't planning something, was he?!?
 
“My name is Jou, baka! Only my mom, dad and sister are allowed to call me `Katsuya'. And it's not like YOU can do something about the fact I'm taking him with me.” Jou stated like it was nothing, grabbed the little boy's arm and tried to drag him with him.
 
But since he wasn't facing me, but Bakura, something DID happen. Bakura grabbed Jou's arm what was holding the little guy and squeezed it tightly.
 
“Let him go, or else ...” Bakura warned him ... wait a second Bakura!!! You promised not to hit him unless I was hurt!!!
 
# The little kid has no other side inside him, so I'll be his other side for this time! # His answer was, and a snort followed the fine.
 
“Or else WHAT, Ryou?!” Jou said, and grabbed the little kids' arm again in response, squeezing his hand tightly.
 
“You made the wrong choice, my friend. Now pay for your dues!” I suddenly felt my body attack Jou. Luckily the little boy jumped away on time, so he was alright. But my body wasn't alright. From this point everything was a blur. I can't remember half of it, cuz it happened all so fast. I felt myself hit him, slap him, bite him, scratch him, and perhaps I even kicked him a few times. For a moment I even thought Bakura wanted to strangle him. Off course Jou fought back too.
 
But in the end I think Bakura didn't lie about the fact he was strong. After Jou coughed up some blood, I felt my body let him go. Suddenly the light feeling disappeared, which meant Bakura gave me my body back. Immediately I felt a great pain. I never knew Jou could hit this well.
 
My arms were in bad shape, and my tummy wasn't feeling better. But when I saw Jou, I immediately regretted my pains. He looked like he was going to puke, that bad was he looking. When he saw my innocent eyes, the strangest thing happened. I expected him to yell in anger, or to back away in fear.
 
Not, and I repeat NOT to smile, as I finally did something good!
 
*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#* #*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*
 
Thankies:
SilverWing147: Well, though my update wasn't exactly the soonest, I still hope you like it! Thanks for reviewing me!
dark wolf on a full blood moon: I know what you mean. I'm also like one of the laziest peeps in this world! Well, thankies for reviewing
Pork Steak the Grande: hey! I miss my poem ... emmm never mind ... short but true is more like you, I'm just a reviewers who can't make short reviews! ... emmm, thankies for reviewing li'll old me anyway!!!