Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My Promise ❯ Childhood Saga: 100 ways to kill your teacher ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

14 Childhood Saga: 100 ways to kill your teacher.
 
 
Disclaimer: Yu-Gi-Oh isn't mine. I do not own Ryou, Bakura, or any other characters.
 
*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#* #*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*
 
 
         ~oOo~ End flashback ~oOo~
 
“And ... do you like the story so far?” I asked curious at Mokuba and Yugi. I waited for several seconds, but they just stared a bit at me. Feel my coolness. Not.
 
“ ... WOW!!!! I never knew you sorta saved me back there!!!! That's COOL!!!!!!!” Mokuba's reaction was expected, but it was fun to hear it anyway. I have a sensor for these types of things. I can sense them. Well, not really. But anyway.
 
“WOOHOO!!! Now I can blackmail Seto for the thing he lost me!!! Hahah, and he owed you something back there!!! Hahah, but as much as I like your funky story, I really hafta go. Gomen nasai, Ryou, but I'll go now. Bye-bye, let's shatter some other time!!!” And before I could eventually say `goodbye' to Mokuba, he was disappeared into the nearest hall. hmmm, only he, Seto and Jou said `hafta' these days. Probably a habit Mokuba learned from Seto. And Jou is a different category.
 
“Emmm ... I think I understand why you never told Jou something about your earlier `friendship' ...” Yugi sweat dropped while scratching the back of his head. I laughed ironically in response.
 
“Did you honestly think I was going to tell you that I beat up Jou 11 years ago? Anyway. Should I continue, or should I wait for the next one who wants to hear my life-story, and also who will interrupt my speaking?” Damn. I didn't want to be rude. But I guess I did. Hmmm, luckily Yugi seems to take it well.
 
“Gomen for my friends, but they just wanted to visit Bakura. I think they didn't interrupt you on purpose. But hai, please continue your story. I LOVE it so far!!! And I hope it gets even better!!!” Yugi kindly smiled at me. hmmm, I think he underestimate me. He's still the innocence itself. Completely different than me. perhaps I shouldn't tell him I att- ... no wait, I promised my sweet Bakura I would tell everything I knew about us, and I am one person who always fulfils promises!
 
“Okay. But you would be surprised if you knew what Jou a d I did after the weekend.” I nodded well-knowingly, but Yugi wasn't surprised at all. I fact, he sat up some straighter -if that was possibly- and looked like he just got a present. And it wasn't even Christmas yet.
 
“You made up with Jou?! Or did you fight him again?” I smiled at his question, before answering it. Well, to be exactly, I didn't answer the question, I just continued telling. Heh, heh.
 
“Why don't I tell the rest, at least, the rest for I went to England with my tou-san. Is that okay with you?”
 
“Off course it is!! ... but I don't wanna be rude ... but emmm ..... do you have also other pictures of when you were little .... I'm a huge picture-fan .... but if you don't wanna, I'll just shut my mouth, and let you tell further.” Yugi was now looking down, as if he did something bad. Funny how things can go. When my sweet `Kura was still around, I was the shy one most of the time, who always looked down. Now it's the opposite: I almost never tasted the sweet behaviour of a minor in front of me, who wanted to be a minor, because they had never been learned to act like a major type.
 
Yes, I'm ironic right now. You all should know I'm an ironic peep. Irony is my second name, according to Bakura. But I'll explain how it came along the story. I promised my love to tell him everything anyway.
 
“I said I'd show them when time comes, Yugi. Since the time isn't here yet, just wait some longer. In the mean time, while we're waiting for the right time, I'll continue my story.” I smiled a bit in Bakura's direction -sigh- and then turned my head back into Yugi's direction.
 
“As I was saying, Seto just gave me a funky present, and Bakura was so `kind' to open it for me. He didn't want to have my hands cut because some nasty paper wrapped around the gift, which he didn't know why moneybags, as he called Seto Kaiba, wrapped around it in the first place. Since he wasn't from this time, he didn't know presents are supposed to be wrapped up. But anyway, I'll just continue the next day, because that day didn't happen something further. It was Saturday-morning, probably around 7 o'clock, and I was already sitting in front of the TV, watching ...-
 
 
~oOo~ Enter flashback ~oOo~
 
 
“Geez, Bakura. Can't you keep it quit for a time! I'm trying to watch `The Morning Show'!!!” I snorted, but relaxed as Bakura put away our cards and watched the show too. I sighed a bit when Bakura put his arm around me -WOOHOO!!! My bestest best friend likes me again as a friend! WOOHOO!!!!-, but a snort followed the line when I noticed he was out for a card on the other side of the pillow I was sitting on.
 
# When does the stupid girl comes with the funky card-trick?! # He asked while flipping the card over and over, probably very bored.
 
“I dunno. It's always done when the show ends. Too bad I suck at figuring out the time. I always mess up with 8, 9 or 10 o'clock.” I yawned once more -I can't help it! It's only around 7 in the morning! ... or around 8 ... or 9 or 10 ...whatever!- and rubbed some sleep outta my eyes.
 
# Ryou!!! Can't we play a duel with our new given funky cards?! I wanna practice. Though you suck at playing, I wanna play!!!! Roommates or friends, I still wanna play with you!!! # He waved with the card in front of my face, so I couldn't concentrate on the TV anymore.
 
# Stop concentrating on the TV and PLEASE play with me! # He didn't stop waving, so I snorted, but then remained silent and willingly nodding `Yes' and stood up to grab my other cards.
 
# Then I wanna play with our new deck!!! See, I told you moneybags is nice! #
 
I sighed once more. Since Bakura found out the older Kaiba gave us cards inside the present, Bakura immediately demand me to handle him the cards. Since he thought `I'm a better duellist than you'll ever be!', he didn't want to give all the pretty cards back to me! And to think, Seto Kaiba gave a funky set called `Destiny Board'!! And it's complete too! Not to mention there was also a funky field-card I can play WITH destiny-board, so we could form all letter on the field ... at least, that's according to Bakura. I haven't got the slightest clue on how to play `Destiny Board'!
 
# And seeing the thing you wanted to dump me yesterday, you better shut up, since I was still nice enough for forgive you! And-
 
“ ... what's wrong, Bakura? -I turned around, but daddy wasn't downstairs yet- Daddy is still sleeping, so you don't have to keep quite so nobody will figure out you're here now.” But as soon as I heard a knock on the door -it was very softly, but I still could hear it- I understood why Bakura shut his mouth. I slowly stood up, and walked to the hallway. Hmmm, I wonder who it could be! The mail-man never knocks, the neighbours use the door-bell, and I don't know anybody else who would come to visit me!
 
# Be careful opening the door! If it's a robber, I'll kill him personally, since I'm the only robber around this place. If it's just a psycho, you're outta luck. I like psychos, so I won't kill them! NOW OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!!! # Bakura snorted a bit, because he knew if he opened the door, nobody could see him.
 
# You're DAMN right!!! Now open the door, before I decide to kill you instead of the peep that's outside! # He growled a bit, but remained silent again as I slowly opened the door.
 
...
 
“Emmm .... Sorry Ryou, for droppin' by so early ... I couldn't reach the door-bell, so I just knocked .... emmm .... won't ya ask me in?!”
 
...
 
“It's rude to invite myself, so please invite me to come in ... I wanna talk `bout yesterday, and your fight .... else ya'll just come outside, so ya won't hafta invite me in yer house!”
 
... As speechless as I was, I could feel Bakura take over my body, so I was completely helpless now.
 
“Alrighty then, Jou! Lemme get me boots, else my feet'll freeze!!! Waitta min'te, then I'll come too.” Bakura closed the door before I could react, and before Jou could possibly say something back. Then let my body go, so I was free to move again, and he materialised in front of me again.
 
“Come-on brat. Get your boots, Jou won't wait long. And don't look so dumbfounded, I told you already yesterday Jou would probably like you more cuz you kicked his ass for once!” He snorted because I made no movement -WELL DUH!!!! LIKE THIS WAS A NORMAL THING FOR ME!!! MY ENEMY ASKS ME TO COME OUTSIDE!! A LITTLE HELP CAN'T HURT!!!!!- to get my boots. He walked to the other side of the hallway, grabbed 2 pairs of boots -... I guess he's also coming with us- and returned to my spot.
 
# Come-on, Ryou. Get a life for once, and make sure this boy will be your friend. Of course he won't be your best friend, since I already got that place!! # He handed me my boots, before pulling on his own boots.
 
I finally snapped outta my trance, pulled my boots on, grabbed a note and a pencil, and wrote with really shakily letters `Im at Jou's. I be bak befor dinnr' [I'm at Joey's. I'll be back before dinner]. This time I didn't mind spell-mistakes. Now hope daddy doesn't mind them too. I put the note at the kitchen-table, so daddy would notice it.
 
I walked to the hallway again, where Bakura was waiting really impatiently. He opened the door, so we both faced Jou again.
 
“Emmm ... where do you want to go to?” I asked shyly, when Bakura slightly pushed me, so I slowly stepped outside. When Jou looked at me, I immediately turned my head down, so I wouldn't have to face his eyes. If it was one thing I dislikes, then it was doing brave and look someone up in the eyes!
 
He started to walk away, so I followed him. First I hesitated a bit, but when I found out Bakura followed us, I hopped a bit, so I was walking next to Jou now, instead of behind him.
 
“Dunno. Just wanted to have a nice talk with ya. Deal?!” He looked at me. I immediately looked down again, but faced him again, as I felt Bakura's presence in me. There was NO way he would take over my body so he could do who-knows to Jou!!!!
 
# Then talk to him for a change!!! And if he attacks you, I'll fight him again, so don't worry! # Though his words were mean, I felt a huge relief.
 
“Okay ... do you mean of what happened at the tournament?! Because if it is, I wanna say sorry.”
 
“Well, it is -I made a face-, but I should be the one who has to sorry. Look Ryou, I was very mean to you, but when you finally stood up for yourself, I noticed it.” ... And this all because my sweet Bakura, the bestest best friend of the whole wide world!!!!!!
 
# Stop sliming about me. I know I'm the best, the fastest, the meanest, greatest, prettiest, strongest, biggest, bestest, sexiest, most beautiful and most intelligent being a live. But you get my point. You can also overdo your little sliming about me, like you just did! # I completely ignored his comment, this time because I wanted to react at Jou's state.
 
“Emmm ... but Jou. I fought with you!! That's a bad thing!!!” I squeaked quite overreacted. This isn't happening to me!!! Jou is just saying sorry to me ... of all peeps around here, the meanest one just said sorry ... well, after Hirutani he's the meanest, but that's not my point!
 
“I would've done it too, if I were ya. I was a real mean-head, and ya did well. And before ya go in discussion with me, I'm sorry for everything I've done to ya, Ryou.”
 
I stopped walking after his state ... NO WAY!!! I was the wrong kid, I fought him, I was the one who started, I was the one who nearly made him puke, I was the one ... no wait, I AM the one who should apologise!!!!!
 
# Baka, you're wrong! I told you I attacked him with a reason. Well, this was my reason. I knew Jou would realise he was wrong to pick on you, so we won't do it again! #
 
“I know ya still don't like me, but I'll try it anyway. Since I found out ya weren't a nitwit as I thought ya were, can't we be friends? Hirutani is cool, but annoyin' as hell sometimes. And I want a new friend, since I've been bored for weeks now! So what'dya say `bout it?!” He pleaded his eyes, while looking in a hopeful way at me.
 
I gulped silently, but when I looked to Bakura's direction, I immediately knew the answer.
 
“If you promise me never to pick on me again. Then I'll be your friend.” Jou's face immediately brightened up, and he hugged me -as far as he could, since Bakura nearly kicked him again for hugging me-.
 
“Thanks pal. I knew ya'd give in ... so friend, if I can asked, which peeps did you duel against yesterday? Since the latest rumour is ya duelled the creator of Duel Monsters, Pegasus!!! But that's not possible, since you are you, and not some great duellist!!”
 
“Emmm .... I did duel Pegasus ... but I didn't finish it, because then I saw Mokuba walking ... -I got a puzzled look from Jou- emmm, the kid who you wanted to take so badly to the exit.”
 
“Oh yeah, the little Kaiba. I thought ya wouldn't know he's a famous and rich kid, who could be kidnapped very easily. And the older Kaiba asked me that mornin' to help him search for his li'll bro. When I saw him with ya, I thought ya wanted to strike with all honour ... pretty stupid to think, cuz I don't think ya'd be a type like that ... but we ended up fighting for the li'll Kaiba ... pretty stupid, cuz he finally found his brother back himself ... hahaha, stupid! We only fight about who was gonna bring Mokuba back to Seto, and in the end neither of us did!!!” Jou laughed, while I joined him, only very uneasy ...
 
-Bakura, should I tell him Seto thinks I was the one who saved his brother ... and I was the one who got a whole pile of pretty cards from him as a reward?-
 
# Naaaah, Jou's cool, but don't go telling him everything. He is still not your best friend, since that place is already taken by the one and only almighty ME!!! # Bakura made a twirl, and jumped a bit ... I am SO lucky nobody can see him! Though the steps were kinda funky.
 
# Geez, my dances are cool, unlike yours!!! Listen up Ryou-chan. The difference between you and me is that I have style and you don't ... or I have good looks and you don't. Understood?! # Bakura snorted a bit, and looked at Jou with narrowed eyes.
 
“WOW! So you've really duelled with Pegasus. WOW, and that's my friend!” Jou was smiling widely at me, while twirling a bit, unconsciously mimicking Bakura perfectly.
 
I unconsciously smiled back at him. Wow, I never though having more than one friend was this cool!
 
# But I stay number one! # I heard Bakura mock through our mind.
 
-Of course! You are my bestest best friend. Joey is number two on my list- At this point I smiled even brighter. Now I had two friends, all because of the first one.
 
“Can we do a game? I did this always with Hirutani. It's kinda mean, but fun anyway.” Jou suddenly asked me. He was looking quite hopefully in my direction. Bakura immediately snorted, and crossed his arms.
 
“Okay. What kind of game?” I answered with another question.
 
“I call it `100 ways to kill Miss Tyono -my face immediately went blank-. It's not like I actually gonna kill our mean teach', but tellin' about it is quite fun! Just lemme start first, so ya can learn it. Emmm, ya can push her off a bridge, while telling it's a game. Who-ever the last one is who won't swim back to the bank. Now you.” Okay. Jou is scary ... but then again, Bakura is too. And I guess I'm scary also, though I don't know it yet.
 
# Sacrifice her to the God of the sun. You hate rain, that's why # I suddenly heard angel ... o wait ... that was Bakura .. well, he gave me an answer, which won't make me look stupid in front of Jou!
 
“Emmm ... Sacrifice her to the God of the sun, cuz I hate rain.” I said while silently thanking Bakura, cuz I'm not very good at this game.
 
“HEY! That's a cool one. Emmm, now me. Let's buy a gun, then shot her through the head. Then give her some yen for a call, you know, in Las Vegas they always do that. `penny for a call' it's called there ... well, I thought it was ... or just don't give her money since she's too mean to have friends!” Jou was smiling brightly, while trying to beat me in making up cooler killing-thingies. Of course with the help of my bestest best friend he couldn't beat me in thinking better ways to kill my teacher.
 
“RYOU! Don't zoom out now! It's your turn.” Jou nudged my shoulders, while saying this to me. Bakura was already thinking of another way to kill Izumi.
 
# Emmm. Rent a serial-murderer. Then ask him to kill her # Bakura said ... wow! That's pretty scary. I was even scared of the two black-dressed men who protected Seto. A murderer would totally freak me out!
 
“Aw well, I guess this isn't a cool game for you. Too bad, cuz I have liked it to see our teacher killed or something along that line. Ya know, so she can't beat us again someday.”
 
I nodded in agreement. Of course I nodded! I totally agree with him! Nobody should have an abusive teacher, who likes to beat up 6 year old kids!! Not even Hirutani -He never had her as a teacher, but I won't recommend her to any other bully as well-.
 
“But what do you wanna do about it, Jou? You can't just ask her to nock off the abuse!” I answered back, but didn't oversee that Jou turned around, look straight in my eyes, and let out a high squeak.
 
“You know, we could always try that! I mean, if we don't try, then she'll always keeps abusing us. Hmmm, perhaps ... alone I've tried before, but I only received more kicks ... hmmm, if we can convince the whole class ... nonono, the whole school! ... and just go to her ... I can convince Hirutani ... he can convince other kids .... hmmm, perhaps that's a good idea, Ryou!” Jou raised his head up to the sky, thinking out loud the last sentences. I just stood there, pretty dumbfounded. My idea could be GOOD? WOW!! Who would ever think that my idea might work? Well, Jou did!
 
“Y-You think?!” I squeaked back at my new friend, who immediately began to nod his head furiously up and down.
 
“Of course I think! Hmmm, shall we tell everybody at school about this tomorrow, Monday in the morning? I am sure, that if the older kids are convinced, everybody will follow suit! And if everybody blames her, she can't go kicking, since well ... we're with too many to kick all then! You're the best, Ryou!” Jou jumped up and down, expecting me to the same, since it was such a good idea. Heh, heh. I won't jump anyway.
 
“Monday, right? Before or after school?”
 
“After of course! I'm a sleepy-head, so I don't wake up early. Now, shall I see you tomorrow again, or are you planning to go to my place?” Jou suddenly pointed out at a series of flats, where one of them would be his house.
 
“Emmm, I promised daddy I would have breakfast with him, so I better not break that. So bye Jou, see you tomorrow at school!” I felt Bakura grab my hand after I waved Jou goodbye.
 
# Ryou, you did well today # Bakura snorted, squeezing lightly in my hand. Hey!
 
“Thanks, Bakura. Now, let's go home before I'll break my promises.” I made a step forward, then felt Bakura gently tug me to the other side.
 
“Sweet baka, your house is the other way.” He pointed out at a big white house at the end of the street. Oh. Oops.
 
“Emmm, then lets GO already!!” I chirped, let go Bakura's hand, and ran back all the way to my house, leaving Bakura behind. He would follow me though.
 
o0~0o
 
Monday afternoon, and I feel butterflies in my tummy. No, of course not cuz I'm in love, but cuz me and Jou are gonna convince all the other kids to help us fight Miss Tyono! Jou talked to Hirutani, who talked to some other kids, who talked to the rest of the school, and now everyone wants to help me and Jou.
 
Jou explained me the plan during break. Our class would stay in the class, and then the others would join us too and then we would tell her not to abuse again else we will call the cops and show them our bruises and tell them she did it and she'll be fired! But before everyone was there we wouldn't say a thing, since Jou believed that would `influence Miss Tyono most'!
 
# Easy, my abused-friend. Time's not here yet. Just some longer, cuz the bell didn't ring yet # I heard Bakura grin into my mind. Somehow he kid next to me was ill today, so Bakura could sit down on the chair there. Stranger was the thing Miss Tyono didn't notice the chair moving around, since Bakura couldn't really sit down and do nothing. Every minute he yawned, snorted softly, mumbled something, or wiggled a bit ... I guess it was pretty funny to see. He was even considering on doing PE on his chair when we had to listen to a story Miss Tyono would read to us. LOL!
 
“Children, pay attention!” I heard Miss Tyono mock to the class, but I think everyone was really nervous too. Bakura grinned evilly, while sticking out her tongue to her. Of course Miss Tyono wouldn't notice.
 
When the bell rang, almost everyone jumped up. Me also by the way. Even Bakura made a little jump. I guess everyone was really exited about what would be coming. Of course everyone sat down again, crossed their arms and stared into the nothingness. They would wait until the rest of the school would be here.
 
“Well, that's it for today. Remember to learn these words for tomorrow, since else I'll punish you. Now go!” Miss Tyono made a wave with her hand, motioning us to leave. Which we didn't of course! And the punishment wouldn't come either if our plan worked.
 
When everybody made no movement about standing up, Miss Tyono shook her head in response.
 
“Children, you won't get extra points if you stay longer in here. Now shoo!” Miss Tyono's voice sounded a little bit angrier now, but before she could possible kick someone, the door of our classroom opened and like 20 kids came inside. WOW!!!!! Now our plan definitely had to work!
 
“What's the meaning of this?!” I heard Miss Tyono's voice rise, trying to figure out why half of the school just stepped into our classroom. Ghihi, I KNOW!!
 
“Children, this is NOT a funny joke!” Miss Tyono crossed her arms, her face returning to her usually angry expression, before motioning everyone to leave the room.
 
When another 50 children stepped inside, Miss Tyono blinked her eyes, which caused some little kids to snicker. Yeah, I snickered too. But I'm not little anymore! I'm almost 7!
 
“Children?” Miss Tyono's confusion was increasing every second. Of course! I would be confused as well if I didn't know what was going on.
 
Then Jou stood up, and walked over to Miss Tyono. He stopped a few feet in front of her. Immediately everyone became quiet. This was our only chance!
 
Miss Tyono, we're SICK of your abuse!” Jou spoke out loud, before everyone yelled in agreement. Bakura and I yelled too, of course. And some kids even stood up and climbed upon their table, to demonstrate how wrong Miss Tyono's abuse was!
 
“You're WHAT?!” Miss Tyono gasped, before she understood why we were standing here. Now she couldn't hurt a kid, since we were with too many! WOOHOO for my second best friend and his cool idea's!
 
# Don't forget your very bestest best friend, who helped creating this funky plan! # Bakura mocked into my mind, before letting out a victorious roar. I guess he was also really excited.
 
“We're sick of it! We don't want to be abused again, else we will tell it to our parents and to the cops and you'll be fired!” Jou spoke again, but this time it wasn't as quiet at it was at first. Everyone was really excited! Finally Miss Tyono wouldn't abuse us anymore!
 
But when Miss Tyono's lips curled to a mischievous smile, everybody stopped yelling ... can someone tell us why she's smiling?
 
I saw Jou shrink a little bit, when Miss Tyono kneeled down, and searched eye-contact with Jou.
 
“Then tell me Katsuya, who would your parents believe more? A little 6-year old boy, who loves to play outside and therefore gets bruises easily, or a loyal and nice teacher, who never did something wrong?” Miss Tyono smiled knowingly, already knowing the answer. She stood up again, and then spoke further to the rest of the kids.
 
“I really hope you won't bother me with this again. My ways of teaching are a little bit different than other teachers around, but if you behave, nothing will happen to you. This young boy in front of me is a little trouble-maker and therefore needs to be punished sometimes. He just thought everyone was a disobedient like he is, but that's not true. Now go home, and I will let this accident slip my mind. If not, I'll call all of your parents and tell them this. They won't take it lightly, that THAT from me. Now shoo!” Miss Tyono motioned them for the door.
 
This was NOT happening! Everyone didn't dare to speak to her! They all got flushed cheeks and were about to leave to room. Well, everyone except for Jou. He was still troubled. Miss Tyono had grabbed his arm a few moments ago, probably to abuse him later when everyone would be gone.
 
# Ryou, can't we do something about this shit?! # Bakura tugged my waistcoat softly, pouting a little bit. Well ... I want to ... but what can I do alone?
 
# We can still try. You're in troubles anyway if Miss Tyono finds out you planned this thing with Jou, and that's something she'll figure out anyway. I'll help you if you wanna # Bakura nodded, still pouting slightly. God, I never seen him so sad! Well, of course I've seen him crying a few days ago, but that's not my point now!
 
But Bakura was right. Miss Tyono would eventually figure out it was me who planned this stunt together with Jou. So what's the use of not telling it now? I mean, just imagine. Little Mokuba would have to school someday too! And then he would get abused by Miss Tyono too, if we wouldn't do something about it.
 
“NO, WE WON'T GO AWAY!!” I yelled in a burst of rage, stood up and ran to Jou. I slapped Miss Tyono's hand rudely, so she let go of Jou. Then I stuck out my hands, so she couldn't reach Jou anymore.
 
“Well ... I won't!” I ended my outburst on a mocking tone, while my lips pouted softly. Great, I feel so NOT confident about my outburst! Luckily somehow Jou got his confidence back, and made a step, so he stood now next to me.
 
“Ryou is right! Why would be go away?! Abuse is abuse, and my dad wouldn't believe me if I told him I got a bruised stomach, cuz I fell on the street! Only kicking can do that!” Jou stretched his arms, just like me, so Miss Tyono couldn't just walk away from us.
 
Again I heard a few screams. I guess the rest of the kids came back, and also stretched their arms. It really looked SO cool!!!
 
# Hey Ry, it's working!!! # Bakura almost sang into my mind, before walking over to me. That is, as far as he could go without getting noticed by touches.
 
When Miss Tyono chuckled, we all looked up to her. Was she really not scared? Practically half of the school was about to call the police, cuz she abuses us!
 
“Katsuya, Katsuya, Katsuya. Won't you EVER learn?! Look, I REALLY wanna believe you ... but what can a little boy do? No, make that two little boys, who are in big troubles when this stunt is over!” Miss Tyono mocked at Jou, while pointing out a finger into our direction. Yes, I know. I'm SO busted ... but I don't care anyway!! I want the abuse being over once and for all!
 
Miss Tyono, it's not only us. It's the whole school!” I piped at her, then register what I was saying. Oh goodies! That wasn't my plan!
 
Yet I heard another wave of roars ... do they really agree with me? Wow!!!!! And all thanks to my bestest best friend, and my second best friend! WOOHOO!!!
 
“Ryou, I don't recognize you anymore. What happened to the sweet and smart kid I taught things to? I know Jou influences many kids, but you were the last one I expected he would influence. I think Jou's dad won't like this!” Miss Tyono said the last thing to Jou, lips again curling up, her way to smile evilly.
 
But that's not fair! Jou didn't influence me, Bakura did. And I'm completely happy with that! And it wouldn't be fair of Jou would get punished just cuz I planned this thing with him!
 
Life's SO unfair!!
 
# I know, Ryou-chan. That's why I make the best out of the rest # I heard Bakura mentally react to me, but I wasn't really listening anymore. I was a little dizzy, but I wasn't feeling ill or what. Strange!
 
# Ryou? # I heard a voice far away in my head, but I didn't pay attention to it. Again.
 
When I saw Miss Tyono walking over to the exit, me and Jou both gasped. Was our plan not working or what?
 
“If you excuse me children, I really need to get home. I'll call your parents and discuss your little stunt later.” Miss Tyono said, while trying to shove 2 toddlers out of the way. When that didn't really worked she growled, probably ARCHING to slap one of the two, until the two finally stepped aside, both shaking uncontrollably.
 
When I saw one of the two grabbing the other one's sweater, while tears were forming into his eyes, something snapped inside of me.
 
The little kid looked so much like the little Mokuba. Though I couldn't really save Mokuba back there, I sure can save the little kid over there! If only Miss Tyono would know how much she hurt us, even with just growling at us!
 
MISS TYONO!!! COME BACK!!” I heard myself scream on the top of my lungs, before I walked over to her. She turned around, when another amused smile formed on her lips. Couldn't she care a little THING she was abusing us badly? Couldn't she care a THING we wanted her to stop this? Couldn't she care a THING she just hurt a little toddler?!
 
I kicked her leg in response cuz of her smile, and I felt satisfied when her smile disappeared. Strange ... why did I do this anyway?
 
“Ryou? What's UP with you?!” I heard Miss Tyono yell to me, about to hit me, but suddenly I saw a glimpse of yellow in front of me. Jou pulled me away, so Miss Tyono didn't hit me! Then Jou walked over to her, looking extremely pissed off.
 
But that was not all ... or perhaps it was ... Strange, I dunno what I was thinking a moment ago. I guess this is what peeps call a `black-out'. Anyway, I cannot really remember what happened after I saw Jou speeding toward Miss Tyono. I guess Jou was really being a friend of me.
 
Anyway, It was that very moment I felt my head come completely light, and all I was focussed on was to help Jou. I couldn't care half of the school would see me. I couldn't care Bakura would see how bad I was. And I couldn't care how angry my daddy would be when he would hear this.
 
All I could think of was the little toddler she almost slapped. He looked SO much like Mokuba! And if I didn't stop it now, Mokuba would probably end up being abused by Miss Tyono too! So this time ... instead of Bakura ... this time I would be the one saving everyone!
 
And this, my loyal readers, would be the very first time I would something extremely bad without Bakura encouraging me.
 
*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#* #*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*
 
Thankies:
 
PerennialOutlander: Thankies for your review, yet it wasn't a total review ... but anyway ... did you receive my e-mail? Well, I hope so. Thankies for reviewing me anyway
SilverWing147: Hey you I always love it when I get a review from. WOOHOO -for my loyal reviewer Amy, Bakura and Ryou wave for you- I hoped you like the content of the present and this chap of course!
loathed wolf spirit: hey you again! I REALLY appreciate it when peeps review every time they read a chap of mine. -Gives nifty Ryou-plushie- Hope you liked this chap too!
ARTEMIS: There, now you know what the thing was inside the funky present. Though I didn't make a fuss about the content, it was worth waiting for it though! Anyway, thankies for reviewing old me!
Daemon rara-avis: heyheyhey thankies for reviewing me, and I hope you liked this chap and of course also the content of the funky present