Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My Promise ❯ Teenage Saga: Going back ( Chapter 26 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

26 Teenage Saga: Going back.
oOo
Disclaimer: Yu-Gi-Oh isn't mine. I do not own Ryou, Bakura, or any other characters.
oOo
Note: I figured out I seriously have loyal readers and reviewers. For them I typed out an entirely extra scene, which you can read below. Ryou's first kiss!
*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#* #*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*
 
The next morning I woke up becasue I could still feel Bakura's hand intwined in mine. Only this time Bakura wasn't quite relaxing, silent and still. No, he was humming, and fidgeting, and ... ugh, it was way too early to wake up!
“Bakura?” I said, my voice very hoarse. Probably because I talked so much last night..
And it was then when last night's events came flooding back into my memory, causing me to open my eyes wide, only to stare right into Bakura's now amused eyes.
“You're awake?” He stated, as if it wasn't obvious enough I had opened my eyes and had talked. Ah well, it was still early, so Bakura wasn't probably much awake yet. A watery sunray sneaked through the thick curtains, which indicated that today was going to be sunny, ánd that poor Bakura had to stand up to close the curtains last night, because I know for sure I didn't close them right before I fell a sleep.
“Yes. Yes, I am.” I replied at last, my answer just as stupid as the question. But right now I didn't mind. I could still feel Bakura hand intwined in mine, and that was pretty much enough to think about now. Wow. Holding hands. Such stupid gesture, but now I'm doing it.. it's cool, I guess. Shows the intimacy I never showed for most of my life. Perhaps Bakura knows that, and that's why he didn't hug me yet. Ohh, that just hás to be it! Bakura is so understanding, and knows SO much about me.. which reminds me..
Is Bakura my boyfriend now?
Are we really `together' now? I mean, we both confessed our love to eachother, but right now I don't have the slightest idea what to do next.
“Good! Because well, I kind of thought a bit about last night..” He stopped for a moment to secure my hand in his, as if the gesture meant I shouldn't think he was regretting something. Which I did not, by the way. I was still waaaaaay to sleepy to worry about something yet. Then Bakura continued.
“I said.. well, we agreed that would take things slow, wouldn't we? Well, I have thought... and I have decided to.. well, I hope you won't mind it, but I reeeaaally want to.” Bakura's hands kept on fidgeting with my fingers, so it took me great effort to actually listen to my Bakura.. Wait, what was he talking about?
“What do you want, Bakura?” I asked him, my finger feeling oddly relaxed while being holded in Bakura's touch.
“This!” And before I knew what was happening, Bakura scooted closer and closer and closer and closer and..
when he face was thís close to mine, I could vagely feel a odd happiness radiating from him. Must be the bond, I guess.
Than, as if Bakura got pushed in the back he abrubtly closed the space between me and Bakura and...
It was when Bakura had let go of my hands in oder to stand up again, I finally registered what happened. He kissed me.. kissed my mouth.. I..
“BAKURA!” I shrieked, which sounded really bizare because my voice was still hoarse from last night. My face must have looked very red at this very moment, and my cheeks were burning up even more and more.
“Heh, heh. Sorry Ryou, but you looked too damn cute not to kiss.” Bakura said, before he disappeared in the bathroom, holding a bundle with his not-so-well-folded clothes in his arms. I just knew he smiled at me, even when he had closed the door of the bathroom.
And I?
I couldn't help but to smile in return. Boyfriends indeed!
oOo End flashback oOo
“To say I was content the rest of the day was slightly understated. I was over the moon. Up my way to heaven. Bakura was MY boyfriend, and I was on top of the world..”
I stopped my story for a moment, only to receive a cold stare from Malik. Oh boy.
“Why on earth don't you continue! It's fun, though I would be very glad if you won't mention your little kisses with him again.”
“I promised Bakura to tell him everything, Malik.”
“Oh..” Malik was silent for a moment, before his cellphone suddenly rang. Seriously, there must be something called faith. I think I hate it.
“Gimme a moment, Ry.” Malik said, while answering the call. Marik just stared at me, then at Malik, to go back staring at me. Creepy.
“Malik speaking! ... yes ... yes, I mean no! No, we're visiting Ry, and he's telling such cool story! ... no! You can't ... okay, bye.” Malik hung up, pretty disappointed.
“We have to go, Ish has made dinner, and she doesn't want to wait any longer for us ... Ry, can I hear the rest another time?”
“Uhh..”
“Okay, thank you! Bye-bye now!” And suddenly both Malik and Marik were gone. They sure are creepy sometimes. Seriously, why did I ever befriended them? Oh yeah!
I didn't.
They just came to me, out of pity, because they felt guilty of what happened to Bakura. And I still don't feel like they're my friends now. Though Bakura would have hit me because I'm not so close to Yugi (read: The Millenium-Puzzel) anymore these days, I still don't like them. They make me feel nervous ... and they constantly remind me of how times were with Bakura on my side.
But really, are they all gone now? Seriously gone now? No more interruptions? No more pesty coming-backs because I can't tell stories right? No more `I wanna see your photo's!'? No more `I'll stay just a little while longer'? No more interruption because they suddenly decide they have to go? No more phone-calls, no more annoying replies, no more annoying Yugi-squad?
I feel lonely.
But then again, I have felt lonely since the accident.
“Listen well Bakura, becasue this will be the last part of my story about us. Then you and I know it again, every little detail. No more secrets between us, and no more `I wish I could have told you-' things on my side.”
I shifted a bit in my `seat', then looked at the sky. It was already dark, but seeing the fact no-one would be home at my house, I couldn't care the slightest bit about returning home early. This was the most important thing I had done after the accident.
“The continuation of our story, Bakura. I hope my voice can keep it up until the ending.”
I stopped for a moment, remembering what happened next in Paris ... I guess I would skip the most happy parts in Europe, because I dind't know if could handel them.
“Bakura, please give me the power to finish the story ...”
oOo Enter flashback oOo
Next days were a blur to me. All I could see, think of and remind me of was Bakura. I was pretty much in love, and it did help that Bakura loved me too.
In paris, we visited the `Tour Eifel', the `Notre Dame' and of course, much to Bakura's pleasure because he totally loved it I could barely get up all those damn white stairs, the `Sacre Coeur'.
In the end I had remember how the Hotelrooms looked like more than the `Tour Eifel'. Does that make me sound like a pervert? Hmmm, I guess it does.
Now that me and Bakura were together, and that we were `boyfriend and boyfriend' as Bakura called it, I could see myself change. Slowly, but sometimes aslo noticable. I got more care-free, and more open-minded. Also, I tried as hard as I could to think more positive. And it worked! Though it took me almost half a year to get used to the fact Bakura and I were now `boyfriend and boyfriend', after that 0.5 year we only got closer and closer and closer.
After Paris we took the train toward `Switserland'. We visited the capital city, and a few cool places other tourists went too as well. Mainly we kept on following the main stream of tourists, and then we would blend in, trying to make us as unnoticable as possible. It worked, I think.
I kept on reading the newspapers though. It appeared that the police had found out I didn't go to `Florida'. Really. They're fast with progressing information. Anyway, they now thought I was still in London, and I probably escaped to -imagine me fake a gasp- another part of England. I wonder when they will find out I went to Europe after staying in london for almost a whole day.
Though I visited Holland and Belgium in a few days, the times we stayed in a place got longer and longer. We both stayed in Paris for a whole week, and in Switserland we stayed in every town we rested more than a week. Hell, Bakura even got me so far to stay for almost 3 months in a little place with much snow and many mountains, because he desperately wanted to wait until the Winter seasons would be over, resulting we went skiing for about 2 whole months.
In Switserland nothing new happened besides two months of skiing in that little place. Though Bakura ate 20 bars of chocolate in 3 days, which made him feel sick for a whole week, and though I embarrassed myself by falling off the stairs in the hotel where we stayed in `Bern', and though I embarrassed myself bacause Bakura had to laugh very -VERY- hard because of a kid with the most strangest hair ever -it had THREE fucking colours!- and everyone thought it was me who kept on laughing, and though me and Bakura shared exactly 58 more kisses, nothing special happened..
Well, okay. Perhaps something did happen, but it couldn't top the confession me and Bakura made in Paris. Technically ... technically nothing can top that.
After Switserland we took busses to the north of Italy. We didn't take trains because if the police would ever find out we were in Europe, they would immediately check all stations and stuff. If we took a train, then a buss, and then a boat or plane, they would have a more difficult time finding us.
Back to the ride to Italy. To be honest, I hated that ride. Though Bakura tried to make the trip very funny because it took us several days to get there, I still hated it. In a train I could always find empty coupes, but in the busses there were still all kinds of people who sat there, so I could not just go and talk to Bakura.
Even worse was that a stupid boy -even his appearance was stupid ... hell, his hair was ORANGE!- bored me e-ve-ry minute of the trip, resultating that I now officially have a person to hate. Seriously, do I look like I would like a game of `Dragon Cards'?
Hell no!
Though Bakura thought it was funny to see me so irritated, I still did NOT like the trip to Italy.
After the busrides things got better eventually. We took local busses from town to town. Though we proceeded as slow as possible, it was great to see Italy. I really loved the country. Of course the 41 kisses Bakura gave me in the north of Italy was lovable too. And I DID look at the landscape instead of Bakura's eyes some times!
I guess that at this point my and Bakura were on the run for already more than half a year. Still the police hadn't found me, and Bakura's unlimited amount of pocketmoney was as unlimited as it could be.
We traveled all the way to Rome. From there, after spending another 3 weeks there shopping and doing very romantic things -without walking on a beach, because there weren't any beaches around there- we searched for an airport, and surprisingly, we found one.
We took a plane to Egypt. Yes, you heard me. Egypt. That land I hated, because my dad was supposed to be somewhere there. And it was not just my dad which made my stomach turn when we sat in the plane. Since I was 5 or six, I hated Egypt, because I was afraid my dad would be eaten by mummies one day. Now I grew up, I know better, but I still didn't feel confortable in the plane to Egypt. I really hate mummies, okay!
Of course I did this for Bakura. If it was for me, we would have gone straight to Greece or something like that, and to to Egypt. But because I was sure Bakura would be little homesick after spending thousands of years locked up in the Ring and spending years with and without me.
He was happy though, you could see it easily. His eyes were shining with that extra-special glinster, the same as when we confessed our love for eachother, everytime I mentioned Egypt. That, and he couldn't stop smiling the whole plane-ride.
We had to share one seat in the plane though. It would look strange if I bought two seats for myself, and because I didn't want to stand out, both of us decided to take a single seat in the second class.
In the end he mostly sat on my lap, except when a boy asked me to help to find his yoyo ... the poor thing had lost it, because it had slipped his finger and when it happened he wasn't allowed to take his seatbelt. Resulting he asked everybody who looked nice to help him search for the yoyo which had probably rolled off to some far away corner.
Ugh, I hate that boy! He even got me so far that I searched for the thing for about a hour, until Bakura decided he wanted my attention back, because -of course- he didn't help us search and in the mean time relaxed in MY seat!
Ugh.
After that, we landed in Egypt. Bakura was thrilled, and so was I. Of course I was only thrilled because I knew Bakura's kissing-rate would go up when he was more excited. No comment to that phase, please.
We immediately took taxi's to a place further away from the airport than the more popular places. This, because me and Bakura were still pretty much becareful when it came to ditching possible police-forces. Two days ago my name was mentioned in the newspaper, they were pretty sure I took the plan to Siberia. Claps for the police. Perhaps they will someday find out I merely took the boat to Holland, instead of making whole plane-flights or spacetrips to foreign countries.
Bakura knew where he wanted to go to. Sadly it was -of course, praise for Lady Faith- in the same place my dad would be working.
You know, I had not see my father in what.. how long? Perhaps 2 year? 3 year? At least I could see his face on pictures when I was still in `Winchester', and he would sometimes send me video-tapes so I could remember his voice and face. Now I merely had a little picture of him in my wallet, and nothing else.
I didn't mind though. Perhaps, when we would visit Bakura's town -or whatever what was left of it after all those years- I would catch a glimps of my father as well. I didn't want to talk to him, because I was pretty sure he would send me back to `Winchester', or even worse, to prison. This because Bakura killed few peeps who didn't want me to be happy.
After all the taxi's and busses we took, we sometimes used a train as well. We did not really progressed fast, but it did not matter. Egypt was so different compared to Europe, and I was happy to see it.
Bakura kept on taking pictures though. He even got me so far to buy a photo-album for `all the picture I took of you', so we would both have something to remember when this trip would be over. I got us a little green nice-looking book, because I thought that if the book was small, not much picture could fit in it, resulting that Bakura would take less pictures of me.
Please DO note that Bakura kept on taking the pictures. He was not very sure that he could be seen in the pictures, until one day I silently took a picture of him while we was still sleeping in a hotelroom. Guess what? It worked! We could both see Bakura sleeping peacefully, and when I asked a complete stranger -nice girl with brown hair- if she could see someone in this picture, she said -after mentioning her eyes were not very well- she could see me sleeping in my bed. After that moment I had more fun with picture as well, mostly because it wasn't only my face anymore that one could see on pictures.
I took several pictures of Bakura, but because there was only limited space in our photo-album, I could only keep the most special ones. Not that I was sad because I had only bought such little photobook. It was okay.
After 2 months of traveling, we finally arrived at what Bakura thought his hometown was. Nowadays it was half town, half ruins, where you could spot an archeologe every 10 feet. Though I was sure my dad would be working somewhere here as well, nor me nor Bakura spotted him in the 5 days we stayed there.
Bakura visited every little corner of the small city, and even got so far to visit the ruins alone. Because no-one could see him, he could wander around easily. At those time of the day, that he was visiting a place where no people other than argeologes were allowed, I stayed in the Hotel, or visited local markets and stuff.
Bakura didn't find anything related with his past, but he was sure that `that big rock up north between those two hills was already there thousand's of years ago!'. I smiled, but didn't tell him the rock was transported from Greese 100 years ago -a local merchandiser told me when I asked when Bakura was wandering around somewhere else-. I let him be happy, and therefore I was happy as well.
When Bakura started to notice I didn't want to be here anymore, he told me that we were leaving for another part of Egypt, close to the old pharao's temple thousand's of years back. I agreed, happy because we could leave. I didn't see my dad, but I didn't feel the need either.
We travaled another few weeks, this time with local taxi's and busses, but most of the times we would just walk, because it made Bakura so damn happy. Of course he would take over my body, so me and my terrible condition didn't matter much.
The place where the old Pharao's temple must have been, was a place where you could find more archeologes than in Bakura's `hometown' nowadays. I could not enter that area, and Bakura did not enter either.
`I let you be alone long enough for the rest of our lifes. I'll never leave you to wander around again!' Bakura had said to me, when I asked him why he didn't went to look on his own. I thought it was sweet, and got a kiss from Bakura when I said that out loud.
That night we stayed in a town near the forbidden area, not quite knowing what to do next. I didn't care where we were heading after Egypt, and Bakura didn't either. As long as we would be together, none of us would matter.
Somehow we came to the conclusion we wanted to go back to Japan again. Back to Domino City. Back to my hometown. We were both little tired from the constant traveling, and Bakura's secret -and very unlimited- pocketmoney came to a very limited level. We could not afford to travel much more months, therfore we would go to my home. Perhaps I could even pick up school again, after more than a year not going to one.
Seriously, me and Bakura were already on the run for more than a year. No wait... more than 1.5 year! I am now for already one week a proudly 17-year old boy!
So we both agreed on going back to Japan. In the days after our decision we enjoyed life a little bit more, and Bakura even got me so far to ask a completely stranger to take a picture of `me alone'. You see, the camera Bakura bought in England didn't had a self-times, so me and Bakura never took a picture of me and Bakura together. At our last day Bakura finally got me so far to asked somebody else to take a picture of `me alone'. Of course I meant that he would take a picture of me and Bakura.
Too bad that didn't go quite as planned. First I searched for the most innocent and nice looking guy at the place both me and Bakura were. When I found one -I won't mention he was wearing black clothes, and was being followed by two huge big mean-looking man- hthe man almost shouted at me when I nicely asked him if he could take a picture of me.
No, he didn't want that.
Then Bakura took over my body, and used very colorful language to make the man agree. That DID work.
Resulting Bakura put his arms around me, both smiling at the camera when the now not-so-brave-anymore man took a picture of us. I sticked it on our photobook with pride.
After that we enjoyed Egypt for another month -we both wanted to enjoy some last oments in Egypt, before returning to Domino again-, we drove with a local buss to the nearest airport, and booked our last trip. To Domino.
The next day we took the plane. Newspaper hadn't mantioned my name since that time in Italy, so I was now hoping they dropped the case. When Bakura mentioned they were not as dump as they appeared to be, and only not mentioning that I would be in Europe so they wouldn't make people nervous there, I closed my mouth. Bakura was probably right, but as long as they hadn't found me, and as long I was with Bakura, I felt extremely safe.
OO~Oo
 
I was back in Japan. Back in Domino. And it felt good! At my right side Bakura was walking and mentally babling that the people in front of me should move quicker, because he was annoyed.
The annoying-part came partly because he was hungry, but more because of our ruined last picture-idea. You see, to end our trip, Bakura and me wanted to make a last picture of us together here in Domino. So we went to a nice spot, then I would ask someone who would walk by to `please take a picture of me `alone''. Sadly it was already in the late afternoon, and almost no-one came by. Thus resulting that I nearly attacked the first boy who passed by. It would not be my first choice to ask him something, because it was such a creepy boy! He was the same age as me, yet with his very -very- big glasses and chilish looking clothes he looked like he was 8.
Yes, it was that same kid I saw at the Duel Monsters Tournament when I was 6
Happily I now gained the feeling I was now officially back in Japan, and even saw a familiar face, I walked up to him and asked him if he could please take a picture of me `alone'. And again there was the moment a person didn't want to take a picture.
So Bakura tried to cinvince him. Still didn't work. Then Bakura got angry... that did work. Using very colorful language is not good, but for a last picture I woulnd't mind it.
Both of us smiled, and I even took off my bandana, indicating the trip was over. Strangely the boy took the picture, then took off as quick as possible. I guess Bakura mde him angry..
Back to now, I guess. We were currently walking in a crowded street, towards my old house. Because me and Bakura didn't have the money to stay in a hotel forever, we thought it would be -perhaps- possible to return to my old home again. My dad had mentioned me almost 2 and a half year ago that he wouldn't sell the house, so I had a place to return to if I would turn 18 or if he would retire. It was his way of dealing with my sister's and mother's deatho many years ago. If he would sell the house, he wouldn't keep up the good spirit anymore.
When we were still in the plane to Domino, I checked the local highschools in Domino, and to see if they would accept exchange students in the middle of the first term. It was now half October, and the school had probably started almost 2 months ago. And though I haven't been at school for the past 2 years, I was smart. At least, I hope that I'm start. Last time I made the national IQ-test in Egypt on my laptop, I made 1 mistake of the 80 questions, and that was merely because I read the question too fast.. Seriously, I think I can handle school.
It appeared that there was one big highschool in Domino, and surprise-surprise, it was called `Domino-high'. Same as my old grammar school, only then for teens. I had send them a mail, and they said it was no problem to follow the rest of the year. Now I only needed a conversation with the School-head, then fill in some papers, faking the autograph of my dad, and then it would be settled. Now only hope no-one would recognize my name here.
“Ryou, I know this street!” Bakura's excited yell interrupted my thoughts, so I looked at my surroundings once more. Oh, how long has it been since I have been here? More than 10 years ago, that is! And even after all those years it still looked the same. The same candy-store, the same houses, the same streets, the same bridge ... and the same home I left when I was 6.
There, only 3 houses away, I could see the front-lwan of my own house. Well, I hope it was still our house, because the front yard was looking like someone had been taking care of it. Perhaps my dad rented a gardener for all those years when both of us were gone?
“And there's our house.” Bakura stated, knowing I had seen our house already. He probably wanted to enlighten the mood, because I had become more and more silent as we progressed the trip to our old house.
When we were in front of the house, I quickly checked it for any lifeforms ... and found none. Okay, that went better than I had hoped. No-one seemed to live in the house nowadays. Well, I hoped it was true. All the curtains were closed, no lights were on, and the little sign next to the frontdoor still read `Bakura Residence'. Great, it's STILL our house, after all those years.
“Come-on Ryou, let's go inside again.” Bakura said, grabbed my hand, then began walking to the front door. When we were sure no neighboors were getting suspicious, I searched my backpack for the key. Yes, I still had a key for my house. Father once gave it to me in case of emergencies.
When I put the key in the keyhole, it fit. Happily I could get inside, I opened the door, stepped inside, and immediately turned off the alarm system. Luckily my dad never bothered to change thát code!
Then I checked the surroundings, while I felt Bakura walk up to behind me, and stare at our old house as well.
Everything was clean, but the same as I had left it over 10 years ago. I could even see my slippers with bunnies drawn on it next to the door of the livingroom! Hmm, father must have decided to buy someone to clean the house every week.
“You know we can't stay here forever, don't you? Neighboors will get suspicious, and the school will get suspicious too if they see this address.” Bakura said serious, but I could feel him getting little uncomfortable. Well, he did live here a few years alone, so that must be the reason.
“I already rented an apartement 2 streets further, Bakura.” I did, I really did. When I mailed Domino High, I also checked available apartements. Surprise, surprise. I found one, and immediately mailed to the precious owner I would rent it for the upcoming 2 months. After those months I would probably have a job and a better place to keep living, if they cops won't find me.
“Cool.” Bakura merely said, but the relaxed tone he used said more than the word itself.
“I guess it wouldn't hurt to see if my room is still the same, would it Bakura?” I then smiled at my boyfriend, who grinned back excited.
“First one up the stairs is the winner!” Bakura suddenly moved towards the stairs, leaving me behind in the hallway. I smiled once more, this time to no-one particularly, then followed Bakura up the stairs.
Good to be home.
OOOo
 
“I must say, I'm surprised. You said you haven't had classes in 2 years, haven't you?” I nodded, “This test you had to make for enrolling our school is very difficult for exchange students, yet you made it 100 correct..” The headmaster stopped talking for a second, probably waiting for an explanation.
It was now 2 weeks later, and I was about go to school again. I merely needed to fill in 20 forms, fake my dad's autograph 5 times -credit goes to Bakura-, and make a test to see if I was smart enough for this school. I was. I obviously was.
“I'm smart.” I answered, while feeling Bakura mentally laugh out loud behind me. He was here too, for support and apparently, also for getting a good laugh.
“Umm, yes. Well, you said you wanted to begin as soon as possible?” I nodded, “Then begin today. The class you will enroll only had PE so far, thus you have not missed much today. At least, if that's not too soon for you.”
“No, no. Not at all, sir.” I smiled at him, veining more and more innocence at the minute. Luckily he didn't recognized me, because this was the first day I didn't put on a bandana in public. This is -of course- counted without the moment I took my bandana off when that creepy boy made a picture of me and Bakura.
“Then it's settled. Your class is 3B, your teacher is named...” I stopped listening to him at this point. I couldn't care, that's why. As long as I learned, and as long as I kept the job I had found half a week ago -cleaner at a local restaurant, but hey! It's work-, I would, hopefully, be safe. Nobody had recognize me so far, so it HAD to work!
“Okay?” The headmaster ended his speech, and I nodded again. Oh, this is boring. But I would have classes today, with Bakura!
“Then please follow me to your new class.” He stood up and mentioned me to follow him. I did, and Bakura did as well. We walked down few now deserted hallways, then stopped at a door, indicating this was it.
“Ready, mister Bakura?” The headmaster said, and I nodded. Seriously, why wouldn't I be ready for this? It's not like I would enter the classroom, and then the cops would be waiting for me, because they díd recognize me in the first place.
He then opened the classroom, this time motioning me to stay outside. Now he would anounce everyone that I would have classes with them today as well for the rest of the year.
It took him only a minute, yet Bakura didn't seemed to like the waiting-part. He kept on fidgeting, humming and moving worse and worse as the minute slowly crawled by.
-Bakura, please don't do anything that you'll regret later, okay?-
# Yeah, yeah ... but I feel so.. I feel so nervous! Like there's something or someone around here which makes me so damn uncomfortable! #
Ohh, poor Bakura. He only went with me because he knew how I hated it to be alone. Well, that and the fact he wanted to learn as well.
“You can come in, mister Bakura.” The headmaster stpped outside again, this time motioning me to go inside.
“Ready?” He asked again, and this time Bakura snorted. Out loud. Damn.
“Then go inside.” The headmaster probably thought I was the one who had snorted, and was now -surprise, surprise- a lot less friendly toward me. Oh, who cares. It's not that I wanted to be friends with the headmaster in the first place.
# Go inside, Ryou # Bakura gave me a slight push, probably wanting to to learn as soon as possible. I smiled at him, then opened the door of the classroom, while stepping inside.
And I felt the word `Konnichiwa' vanishing from the tongue as I stared at my new classmates. Wow.
Déjà-vu.