Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My Promise ❯ Teenage Saga: deja vu ( Chapter 27 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

27 Teenage Saga: Déjà-vu.
 
oOo
 
Disclaimer: Yu-Gi-Oh isn't mine. I do not own Ryou, Bakura, or any other characters.
 
*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#* #*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*
 
If you ever believed déjà-vu's didn't exist, then I can tell you you're wrong. From today, I'll always believe in faith, in déjà-vu's and stuff like that. And no, nobody can prove me wrong anymore.
 
This class, it's too much for me. WAY too much. I could even Bakura's eyes almost fell out of surprise. I think he didn't see this coming. Jeez, a déjà-vu. A one-hundred percent déjà-vu.
 
Now, let me see. That's Jou, and that would be moneybags, emmm, mean Seto Kaiba. That's the purple-haired girl who helped me when I fell off a chair at Harrods, that the dude who bought my ticket to Florida -Florida ... WHAT ON EARTH WAS HE DOING IN DOMINO THEN?!-. Emmm, that seems like the nice boy, back then dressed in black robes and together with two big huge mean-looking men, who took a picture of me and Baku-chan in Egypt. The tri-colored boy was the one who I and Bakura saw in Switzerland. Yes, the one who made Bakura laugh so damn hard while everyone thought it was me who kept on laughing all along! The guy next to Jou would be the `Tristan'-dude, since they were obviously friends. That boy in the back, with the purple bang and hat, helped me translate the Dutch article in Holland, the boy with the blond hair next to him was ... why was he here while he worked in a hotel in Paris 2 years ago?! Creepy! Emm, that boy with the orange hair was seen in the buss from Switzerland to the north of Italy, and annoyed me with his stupid game for the whole trip ... and the boy with the stuck-up face and narrowed eyes next to him annoyed me in the plane to Egypt because his damn yoyo couldn't be found! Emmm, that only leaves ... oh yeah, the brunette girl. Seen in France. Thought my bandana was stupid, or that I had grown a second head. Dunno her name, and don't care either.
 
Just like I told you all. Déjà-vu.
 
Wait a sec. Don't look so strange at me, peeps in my new class! The whole class was staring at me! PLEASE! Let them all have forgotten little old me. After all, I was just -hopefully- a minor detail in their lives.
 
“Emmm, perhaps you can introduce yourself.” The male teacher said. I shakily nodded, and turned my head to the class once more. Great. More stares. Even the boys here looked in a curious way at me. Great. I already feel so popular. Not.
 
“Emmm ... He- ... Hello. I emmmm, My name is Bakura Ryou, n-nice to meet you.” I stuttered, my eyes looking at the o-so interesting floor. Great. I can hear the mumbles already.
 
“Thank you for the introduction. But now, a seat. Emmm, just sit down next to ... next to Jou.” Immediately I saw Jou stuck up his hand, as a cue he was Jou. Great. As if I didn't know. I probably still have those letters he once sent me to Winchester. Great, the boy next to him, that `Tristan'-dude was snickering at me. I already dislike him. Heh, heh. Sssst. Don't tell him.
 
I slowly walked to the table next to Jou, sat down, and put my bag next to me. Great. As soon the teacher turned his back to the class, Jou turned his head in my direction as mouthed `you're gonna be my new friend'. Great again. I never knew there was a time we weren't friends. After all, we only forgot to write each other for nearly 10 years. Nothing more.
 
# Koi, shut up! Talk to the little freak instead! #
 
Suddenly I saw Bakura materialize. He pointed at the tri-colored boy, who was looking curious at me. Great. I feel like a dork right now. Can someone please save me?
 
# Though I'd love to save you, this is school. You told I couldn't kidnap you when you are inside the building, else not sharing a bed. And I wanna sleep with you. So go and talk to the little freak! # Bakura pointed some more at him, almost poking his eyes out. Luckily nobody could see him, else I'd be embarrassed to hell.
 
“Class. Gomen nasai for the interruption, but I forgot yesterday's assignments in my car. I'll be back within 10 minutes.” The teacher suddenly said, putting a chalk down, while walking to the exit. Great. I attended school 5 minutes ago, and already everyone wants to ask me something. And as right as I was, after the teacher left the class, the whole class turned their faces into my direction. Great. O lookie-lookie! Interesting floor. Heh, heh. Not. Just plain old boring color. But a floor was always better than directly facing 20 other teens. And not only I received winks from all the girls, not only cold stares from probably all the boys, but also tons of questions within 5 seconds. Perfect. Just perfect. Not.
 
“You're an albino. That's SO cute!” “Can I show you the school?” “He's mine!” “Please come and see my hockey-play” “He's MINE, I'll tell you!” “back off, bitches!” Stuff like that. Great. I think all girls like white hair. Too bad most of the boys obviously didn't like it.
 
“Back off from MY Miho!” I heard Tristan -at least, I think it's him- yell at me, pushing Miho behind.
 
“Bakura?” I suddenly heard a voice speak from behind me. Great. I could feel Bakura's eyes lit up within a second. It was `the little freak'.
 
“Y-Yes?” I turned around, facing him directly. Great. I can FEEL the redness in my cheeks. I'll kill Bakura for letting him talk to the boy.
 
“Emmm ... I'm Yugi Moutoh. And emmm, I hope you'll enjoy this school. The teacher said that you emmm ... you went to England before coming to Domino.” Gosh. And I thought I was shy! Hmmm, I think I was thinking negative about myself again at that moment. Heh, heh.
 
“That's right, Yugi. I'm Ryou Bakura. Nice to meet you.” I said. Woohoo, I sound like mister Nice-guy. Well, I probably AM mister nice-guy, but that's just a minor detail. Heh, heh.
 
“Do you wanna eat lunch with me today. I can show you our school too.” Yugi blushed a bit while saying this. Geez, what on earth was wrong with this guy?! I hope he wasn't hitting on me, since I'm totally taken by Bakura-chan. Emmm, but I think I'm trailing off again.
 
“Sure, Yugi. And no need to be nervous. I don't bite. Only Ba- emmm, oh lookie-lookie, what's up with the shiny pyramid around you neck?” I think I found the reason why Bakura wanted me to meet Yugi. He has a golden item from Egypt too. And I think I'm right, because I just received a thump-up from Bakura, who stood next to Yugi.
 
“Emmm, long story. Too make it a short one, it's a millennium item, and it's from Egypt. It's the millennium puzzle.” Gosh. Who would have guessed? Though it looked as puzzle, I can say from miles away it was a millennium item.
 
“It's a cool item. I've heard a few things about those items from my dad. Weren't they from a certain Pharaoh in the ancient times?” Thanks to Bakura I know pretty much about those items! The were made in Egypt, for the Pharaoh and his 6 servants.
 
# Priests, Ryou. Servants weren't allowed to touch the millennium items # Bakura dryly corrected my mistake. Heh, heh. Oops. Should have known that.
 
“WOW! You know about the Millennium Items? That's SO cool! And it's also cool you know things about Yami!” Emmm, I think I missed a point. Who the fuck is Yami?!
 
# That would be mister Pharaoh, the `almighty' one of whole Egypt in ancient times. And HE SUCKS! # Hmmm, I guess Bakura didn't like him very much. Wait, now that I think of it, wasn't Bakura the one who truly hated the Pharaoh?
 
“Emmm, I think I've heard a few things of him before.” Heh, heh. And no, I won't say those things were bad things, said by Bakura.
 
“You do? Emmm, then I think I should explain some things, before-
 
“HELLO EVERYONE!!! I'M BACK!!!” A look-a-like Mali came into the classroom, cheering loudly. Immediately Bakura shrieked, which made Yugi look up at me, thinking I shrieked. Great. I can handle pretty much, unlike Bakura. Heh, heh. Okay, I'm joking.
 
“They come back.” Yugi finished his sentence. Okay. Strange. Now only figure out what Yugi means with the word `they'. And then figure out why Malik has a look-a-like. And THEN figure out what Yugi knows about the Millennium Items. And then find out if he knows about Bakura. And THEN figure out if I can figure this all out before the teacher comes back. Geez, so many thing, and so less time.
 
“Ryou, I'll explain everything during lunch, okay? And please don't be surprised if you see Ya- emmm ... my emmm, look-a-like.” Yugi stuttered out the last few words, which meant he was hiding a word. O the thrill of a secret. Sarcastically meant.
 
“If you say so.” I answered, looking back at my desk again. Wow, I think I've made a friend. Though I only know he has many secrets, it's fine for me. Bakura should be happy again.
 
# Of course I am! You made friends with mister freaky! Now only snatch his Puzzle away, then I'm totally happy! # I heard Bakura say inside my head. Great. I feel criminal again. O boy. I think I'm having a déjà-vu again. From my time in Winchester. Great. If I black out, don't call an ambulance. Peeps in hospital would figure out it's me, then lock me up in Winchester again. Heh, heh. That's a minor problem, of you're a criminal. You can't just walk in inside a hospital, with out getting caught.
 
Just when the teacher came inside the room again, I think what Yugi mentioned with `my look-a-like'. Geez, and I thought Yugi's hair was unique. Guess not. The peep behind the teacher looked exactly like Yugi! WOW! ... was he just like Bakura a spirit too? If that's correct, then that would explain why Bakura and this Yugi look-a-like looked like us. Then all Items contain spirits!
 
# Nah. Me is unique. And I was LOCKED UP in the ring cuz of THE FRICKIN GUY THERE! Ryou, that look-a-like freak looked awfully familiar. Looks very much like the Pharaoh. Heh, heh. But that's impossible. The pharaoh is dead! Only I survived ancient Egypt! BWAHAHAHA! # Easy there, Bakura. No need to wind up. Yugi would explain everything during lunch. As for now, the teacher stepped behind Yami in the class-room, making every single peep silent. I guess they all wanted to know what the two strange peep in the door-opening had done. Or they just didn't want to get detention. Or a hit. Wait. That was my old teacher. I checked the teacher's file, and these teachers were all hit-proof.
 
“Gomen nasai for the interrupting, but Yami and Marik thought it would be `fun' to hack the school-computer, and delete a few things. Now class, since almost half of the lesson has ended yet, I'll only repeat the things we've learned over the past few weeks of the subject Math. This way our new student can see if he's far behind or not.” No, I won't mention a single word about the fact I haven't been to school over the past 2 years. Hmmm, I'm curious HOW far I'm behind.
 
“We'll be repeating chapter 1 and 2 today. If everyone could grab their books, and open it up at page 35.” I opened the book, checked page 35, 36 and 37. hmmm. Then I checked the rest of chapter one, and chapter two.
 
Geez. I haven't been to school over the past 2 years, I haven't learned anything related to school over the past 2 years, yet I was taught so much at Winchester I already knew all these things. Heh, heh. This was gonna be a piece of cake.
 
# Ryou, don't zoom out. You didn't take cake with you, so shut up and listen to the damn lesson! # Bakura snorted, and yes, again everyone thought it was me. Great. Why do I feel so examined? Oh wait, I AM looked at. Damn.
 
“Well, if Mister Bakura will shut his mouth, we will begin our lesson. Now, who can tell me what ...
 
o0~0o
 
“And don't forget to learn chapter 2 and 3 for tomorrow!” The teacher yelled, while everyone stood up. The lesson ended, and I learned nothing. Well, nothing new, to be exactly. I think I'm too smart for learning new stuff. Heh, heh. Perhaps I should have gone to a university instead of Domino High. Though Yugi seems nice, the rest sucks.
 
“Bakura, over here!” I heard Yugi cheer in my direction, waving his arms frantically. Great. Perhaps he's just sugar-high.
 
I walked to the group Yugi was standing with. It seemed that Jou, Miho, the `Tristan'-dude, the dice-guy, and a brunette was part of the group too. Oh wait. Malik, his look-a-like and Yami were here too. Great. Déjà-vu.
 
“Emmm, Perhaps I should introduce everyone in our group. And then I'll explain why Yami looks so much like me, and also why Marik looks so much like Malik.” Gosh, this was gonna be a LONG break. One: I already knew almost everybody in the group. Second: What happened to moneybags? He seemed such a nice peep. Perhaps he has another group to join during break. Third: I already KNEW why Yugi and Malik had look-a-likes. That's because of their items! See, they're spirits too! And they're just like sweet Baku-chan, only then visible for the rest of the world. Bakura was more convenient. He could travel for free, and was mine only, only cuz I was the only one who could see him. See, convenient!
 
“Arigatou Yugi. But please let us all sit down, and them talk.” I, mister Nice-guy, motioned to a table. Immediately Jou ran to it, only to be smacked down by Seto. Heh, heh. Wonder what happened after Seto found out Jou almost demolished his little brother.
 
“Hands off, moneybags!” Jou snorted to Seto, who made a `tsssk' sound, and sat down anyway.
 
“Go back to your kennel, mud.” Seto replied, and put a laptop on the table. Hmmm, seems that moneybags took our table. And seems that this was the only table left. Hmmm, I think it'll be a break standing up.
 
# NO WAY! Give me a second, then you can sit # I heard Bakura say, and before I knew, I felt him taking over my body ... oh boy. I don't think this will mean good. Damn.
 
“Moneybags, long time no see. Now, move up with your big ass, then let us sit down.” I heard my own voice rise, while walking over -yes, WITH the damn twirl-like passes Bakura always makes- to the table Seto was sitting at. Now of course I was too naive when it came to Bakura. While I thought this was the end of Bakura's outburst, in the end it was only the beginning.
 
So I -with Bakura's help- sat cockily down next to Seto, and leaned very close to him, only to start talking with an even more raised voice. Damn.
 
“Though I know you'd LOVE to sit next to almighty me, I have to disappoint you. You see those peeps standing over there like a bunch of packed-up zombies? Well, they wanna sit here too. So please be a good boy, and either move up so your mutt can sit next to you and me, or just go away. And don't look at me that way! I know I'm probably the most gorgeous being a live, but I'm totally taken! Now moneybags, MOVE OUT OF MY WAY!”
 
...
 
I really need to speak about Bakura's behavior at school. This aint working a single bit for me. Not only Seto gave me a cold stare, before leaving the table, but only I received more than 20 gasps from the rest of the cafeteria. Heh, heh. I think Bakura spoke up a little bit too much, since everyone was staring at me, and nobody said a single word. Heh, heh.
 
Oops.
 
“RYOU! Way the go, man! Ya told moneybags a good lesson! Geez, I think we'll become good friends!” Jou was the first one to break the silence. Immediately I felt Bakura returning to the Ring. YEAH RIGHT! LEAVE ME ALONE WITH THIS MESS!! No fair!
 
# Gomen nasai, little Koi, but I didn't want you to stand the whole break # This isn't helping me either. What the use of a stupid excuse, when everyone of the whole cafeteria could practically eat me up because of my big mouth.
 
“Emmm, guess it sorta slipped outta my mouth. Heh, heh.” Okay, that much for an excuse of myself. Well, it did help. Everyone returned to whatever they were doing, while the rest of Yugi's group sat down at the table.
 
“So ... Ryou. When was the first time you were confronted with these mood-swings?” Marik asked me, immediately receiving a smack on his head from Malik.
 
“Don't mind Marik, he was never a subtle one. But tell us more about yourself, besides the fact you can let moneybags back off. Like the fact you're taken! Gomen to say this, but I never thought a guy like you could get a girlfriend.” Malik eyed me curiously while talking to me.
 
“It's not a girlfriend.” Oops. I shouldn't have said that. Note to myself again: NEVER let something slip out of my mouth.
 
“Oh, just bluffing. Well, you almost tricked me!” Jou grinned, before grabbing a soda out of his bag.
 
“Can you perhaps tell me more about yourself?” Yugi continued asking me. Great. WHAT ON EARTH should I say?! That I lived here in Domino, until I beat up my teacher with Jou. Then, after 9 years, I escaped Winchester, then was followed for 2 years by the cops, and now I'm here? No. I don't think so. I think I'll go for the subtle way.
 
“I've lived here a few years in my childhood. Then moved to England, but last year I was getting home-sick, so I traveled back to Domino again.” See, subtle. And convenient! Now only figure out 2 names, then I think I'm out of here. Probably making an excuse by Seto. Bakura really shouldn't have yelled at him.
 
“That's cool. Seems most like my life-story. I've lived in Egypt for many years, but then I got to Domino. Emmm, and no, I won't explain why.” Malik smiled uncomfortably at me, while the rest of the group nodded in response. Geez, do they really think I'm gonna buy it this way? I also told them about my childhood! Humph, I think I'm being childish again. Heh, heh. Don't mind me.
 
“Oh yeah, before I forget. I'm Malik Ishtar. Please to meet you. And this buddy of mine is Marik, my Yami.” Hmmm, should I tell them I already know they're Yami's?! Nah. That would completely spoil the fun. Heh, heh.
 
“Yami? Wasn't that his name already?” Heh, heh. Oh, I'm so mean sometimes.
 
“Emmm Ryou, that was the thing I wanted to explain you. You see, emm, this is gonna sound really strange, but emmm, Yami and Marik are actually spirits from our Millennium Items.” Yugi said shy. No shit Sherlock. I've figured that out 11 years ago. But like I said, I wouldn't spoil all fun. Although ...
 
“My dad once mentioned something like that. Emmm, something about ancient spirits inside those golden Items. So that means Yami lived 300 years inside a puzzle, huh?!” emmm, oops. I think I was giving too much information away. Heh, heh. That was not exactly my plan.
 
“How did you know I was locked inside the puzzle for 3000 years?” Yami yelled, causing several peeps to look up at out table. For the second time this day. Damn.
 
“Emmm ... Internet?” You know, that's what Timmy always says in the series `Fairly odd Parents'. If his parents ask him where he got something from, he always says `internet'. Heh, heh. It's quit funny, by the way.
 
“Fine by me. Don't care if you already knew or not. Makes things easier to tell. Anyway, my Item is the Millennium Rod, and Yugi's Items is the Puzzle. But emmm ... since you know so much about the Items, can it be that you have an Item too?” Malik continued talking. heh, heh. The answer is `hai', but I'm not telling it.
 
# Is my love gonna lie ... COOL!! # Emmm, and no, I won't listen to `Kura now.
 
“Me? Where would you get THAT idea?! Heh, heh.” See, I never lie! I just twist truth, or don't answer something.
 
“Because you know so much about them. And because I have the strange feeling you're hiding something. And because you were acting REALLY strange when Kaiba was sitting here. AND because you didn't answer the question, you just continued asking, without answering, which makes you suspicious! And because I have the strange feeling we've already met before, but I can't tell when, where, why, and how.” Malik kept on rambling. Damn. Should I tell them about Bakura?
 
# Then answer all the questions right away, that'll keep the suspense away. As long you won't tell I peed in my bed when I was still a toddler #
 
-You peed in your bed as a toddler?-
 
# I said DO NOT MENTIONED IT! I WAS 5! I WAS SCARED!!! OKAY, OKAY! I drank too much water that day, and I was too lazy to go to the bathroom! Can you please concentrate on the staring peeps in your group again?! # Emmm. Heh, heh. Forgot I was surrounded by all kind of déjà-vu-like peeps. Heh, heh.
 
“Emmm, well okay then. Yes, I know much about the Millennium Items. Yes, I'm hiding something. Yes, I'm acting strange since Seto showed up. Yes, I didn't answer your question. Yes, I continued asking, which made me suspicious. And yes, we've met before.” There. I've said it. Woohoo. Wave for me, Bakura .... emmm, drop the arms koi, I was kidding.
 
“We've met before, but how, and whe-
 
“In Egypt, 2 years ago, I asked you to take a picture of me and Ba- emmmm, and you were looking really confused at me, since I picked out you to photograph me, out of all the peeps that were walking there.”
 
“ ... NO WAY!!!! Now I remember it again! You were that kid who made me loose the last Egyptian god card!! If you weren't there, Ishi wouldn't have gotten the last card, because I would've been faster than her. Then I would have conquered the world without going to Domino! YOU!” Malik screamed at me, while grabbing my arm. Heh, heh. Damn. In what kind of mess did I got myself involved in THIS TIME?!
 
“Emmm ... gomen ... but you looked so nice ...” I stuttered, while turning pink, and looking at the o-so interesting ground. Mean blush, I hate you!
 
“NICE?! I was dressed in a black robe, while 2 rare Hunters were following me. I was probably the most insane person out there! OMG, Ryou! WOW!” Suddenly Malik let go of my arm, and hugged me fully ... wait a minute. He hugged me? Damn. Well, not that it felt bad, but if a fuming spirit is your boyfriend, it IS bad. Damn for sure. Especially when I'm getting to feel light again. This could only mean one thing. Damn.
 
“GET OFF ME, OR I'LL RIP YOUR SOUL FROM YOUR BODY!” I heard myself scream, which made Malik instantly let me go. Damn. Not only was the group staring at me, but also the rest of the cafeteria, including all teachers. Damn. OMG. I feel so embarrassed. Damn. HELP!
 
“Emmm ... nice talking to you, but I REALLY need to go to emmm ... the library. Yes, that's it. I need to check on some report of ... emmm, soccer. Well, see you peeps later.” I stammered, while standing up, and rushed to the nearest exit.
 
When I opened the door, I could swear I heard Yugi yell `but the library is the other door!' but I couldn't care anymore. Out. Out. OUT! I want out. Let the ground swallow me, and never spit me out again. Rather lunch for the ground, than being in the cafeteria being stared out.
 
When I stepped out of the school, I saw a few teachers looking at me curiously. I limped a bit, while mouthing an `I feel sick' toward them, which made them shrug off. Well, that went well. Now only hope nobody will think I'm a freak. Aah, never mind. I think they already think that.
 
# RYOU!!! WAAAAAAIIIIITTTTT!!!! # I heard Bakura mentally yell to me. I turned my head to the school-door, and saw Bakura coming outside, looking really guilty and stuff. A few feet before me he stopped his tracks, looked my in my face, grabbed my arms, while speaking to me.
 
# Ryou ... I'm sorry ... I should have said it gentler # Aaaaahh. Poor Bakura, I see he really feels bad about his rude behavior. And I think he was really trying to be nice. Well, nice, as in `I won't kill you unless you touch my Hikari'. And well, Malik did.
 
“Forget it. Wasn't your fault. Well, technically it is. But forget it anyway. I'm going home. Please don't be guilty, since Malik shouldn't have hugged me. I even don't know WHY he hugged me in the first place! But like I said before, please forget it, Bakura.” I started walking home, while Bakura kept himself stuck on my arm. We hardly said a thing to each other during the walk home. I think it's just because Bakura was feeling guilty, for scaring away my new friends.
 
# Now you never get friends, just because of almighty me! I know they aren't as superior as I am, but a few slaves for you and me would be nice. And now, you're still only stuck up with almighty me. Gomen, Ryou #
 
“It's okay, Bakura. As long as you stay with me, I don't need other friends. Besides, they were too creepy. I mean, how many times on a day you get a déjà-vu? Probably not with every new peep you meet from your new class! Though Yugi was nice, the rest of them were kinda ... different. Jou changed, and Se- O DAMN! Forgot all about Seto! Damn. WAH! I need to go back to school for apolo-
 
“Nah. Call him on his phone. I mean, you got a phone-list form the whole class, so you have his number. Call him when school is out.”
 
“Yeah, I think you're right. I'll call him immediately in the afternoon. As for now, I'm gonna make the homework I've received from my only lesson for today. Well, thanks to you I won't have to do much homework today, so perhaps we can play a duel, or just watch TV?”
 
# That would be heaven, Ryou! Perhaps we can still catch the rewind of `Underway to Golden Times' for today! # Bakura grinned excitedly at me, waving his arms up and down, probably done because he can't loose his energy otherwise. But I don't mind, as long he won't embarrass me in front of everyone. Wait. He did that a quarter ago. Hmmm, never mind then.
 
o0~0o
 
“You get the phone!”
 
“But I don't wanna!!” Gosh. Do I really sound childish this way? Hmmm, probably so.
 
“Ry!! Hurry else you'll be too late picking the damn thing up!” Bakura held the phone in front of my face, almost sure it were peeps from school who were calling me.
 
“Okay, okay. But please don't push me.” I grabbed the phone, while Bakura smiled at me victorious. Great. He won't be moody to me for the rest of the day. Hmmm, better answer the phone-call.
 
“Hello, Bakura residence speaking.” I gently said, but before Bakura could even mimic me, like he usually does when I answer the phone, I heard a high-pitched voice screaming though the phone.
 
“RYOU!!! Where were you, we were REALLY worried about you!! How are you now, because I heard from the teacher you went home ill!” Wait. Lemme guess. Yugi.
 
“Hello Yugi. You shouldn't worry much, because I was just dizzy ... no, no, no. You don't have to come over ... yes, I'll be there at school tomorrow ... I-I have to hang up now, bye-bye Yugi!” Before he could possibly reject, I put the phone off and threw it next to me on the couch. Great. I hate him.
 
“Ry, do you need a hug?” I heard Bakura ask from behind me. Oh great. If Bakura goes sweet and stuff, I always go emotional.
 
“Yeah.” I sighed, before I felt my love hug me. Gosh, I wonder why this always helps me. Hmmm, perhaps because of mine undying love for Bakura, but I can be wrong.
 
“He'll call you back within a minute.” Bakura spoke to me, while softly patting my hair. I sighed some more, relaxing a bit in his hug.
 
“I know.” And before I could possibly turn around and kiss my love, the phone rang again. Fuck.
 
“Here goes again.” I sighed for the third time within this minute, while answering the phone again, faking a happy mood and happy voice.
 
“Moshi-Moshi, Bakura residence speaking.” Don't say I studied it in, since I know I DID.
 
“Hi Ryou, you hung up so fast, I couldn't ask you. So ... can you come over to my place tonight, since this night is video-night at my place, and the group is invited, and we really wanted you to come too, since we all wanna be friends with you, even if you act a little bit strange sometimes, and Malik promised not to do stupid anymore ... so can you please come over?” Oh great. Though I would LOVE to reject Yugi, be an asshole, and stay unpopular for the rest of my miserably life, I can't reject. Really!
 
“Well ... I-I ummm ... I still don't feel well ....” I stuttered badly, while Bakura next to me started to fake coughs, so it looked like I caught a bad cold. Claps for my Bakura, he's the best!
 
“Oh, but we can also come over to your place! I'll ring Jou and Anzu and Tristan and Mali-
 
“You place is good! Good indeed! Heh, heh ... How late?” Of course having Malik here in my house was even worse than having a stupid video-night at Yugi's place. Great. Just bloody great. If Yugi wouldn't decide to play dumb movies like the whole Disney collection, or comedy's, you could count me in. Of course there is 100% chance Yugi WOULD probably play those movies, I think I don't really feel up to coming.
 
“It starts at 7 pm, and everybody is staying over, since we have a free day tomorrow -we have? Oh fuck!- so we can all stay up later than normal. And you can bring candy or snacks or movies if you like! Well, gotta ring the rest, to tell you wanna come! Bye Ry!” And click, Yugi was gone.
 
Wait ... did I just say `yes'? Did I agree with going to a sleep-over at Yugi's place?!
 
“Bakura ... please tell me this is a nightmare. Did I just seriously agree with the midget?” Once the realization sunk in, I grabbed the nearest pillow, and knocked my head against it. It did not hurt, and it did not certainly knock me out, so I would miss the sleepover. That's the problems with pillows, I guess.
 
“I guess so.”
 
“AAHHH!” I almost cried out, before letting my head sink in the pillow, which was now located on my lap. Then I growled some more, knowing Bakura wouldn't mind because the sounds where muffled because of the pillow. Convenient.
 
“Then don't go if you don't wanna.” Bakura simply said, causing me to lift my head up and reply.
 
“Bakura ... it's not that easy. I can't just NOT come! They'll get suspicious! Oh, why can't this be a bad dream?!” The last part was more said to myself than to Bakura. Not that I cared, so I let my head sink in the pillow again, before continuing to ramble to myself, “Would be PERFECT if this was a nightmare! Then I could just throw myself in a bucket of water ... or just PINCH myself, because then I would just wake.. OUCH! Bakura what are you doing?!”
 
What was he doing? He bit me. HE FUCKING BIT ME!!!!!! Was I so annoying he decided to BITE me?!
 
“I don't `pinch' my love, so I just bit you. I only bit you a little bit!”
 
“Yeah ... but WHY do you- ... oohh, never mind. It's okay. Just.. just don't bite me again, please.” Well, though the gesture was somewhere strange, this WAS Bakura I'm talking about. And for Bakura, this was a sweet gesture. Painful.. but sweet.
 
“Just pretend it's a `love bite', okay?” Only when Bakura mentioned this to me, I almost choked, while turning beet-red within a second. WHAT?
 
“Bakura!” I yelled at him, causing him to grin widely. I guess he loves these little batters we sometimes have. Don't tell him, but I love them too.
 
“Okay, okay. I'll put a sock in it.” He gave me one last smile, before he suddenly eyes me curiously. Oh wait, NOW he'll probably ask me if he can come with me to Yugi's place.
 
“Can I come with you to Yugi's place?” Heh, heh. Told you.
 
“Yeah ... well, better go and pack my bag. Don't wanna be too late at Yugi's place ... or perhaps ... no, let's forget this mess, and watch TV. I'll pack later, since then I have a good excuse for showing up later than planned.” Oh, I'm being bad, aren't I? Well, that's all Yugi's fault, since he wanted to invite me, while I didn't want to!
 
“Alright then!” Bakura smiled widely at me, before turning on the TV, immediately zapping to his favorite channel. Then he turned his attention back to me, and hugged me softly. Of course his head turned to the TV again.
 
Aw well, if Bakura would go ... I guess it'll be okay then. I mean, how much troubles will a little sleep-over thing at a midget's house cause?
 
# A lot Ry, if they find out you killed a whole army of cops while trying to escape Winchester # Great. Thanks for mentioning that, Bakura!
 
“Baku!! You killed them! And it's was YOUR idea to escape that hellhole. So don't go blaming ME it was my fault!” I puffed at him, while crossing my arms. Yes, I am angry!
 
“Ryou ... let's watch TV, okay?” Bakura mumbled to me, his way to apologize. Ahh, isn't he the sweetest?!
 
“... Alright ... but don't you dare killing Malik too!” I grinned evilly, as immediately ducked away, since Bakura was about to hit me on my head, for asking him `nonsense'.
 
Riiiiight. Perhaps this night COULD get interesting. Heh, heh.
 
*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#* #*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*
 
Note: Let the mystery be gone!! To be precisely, Ryou and Bakura have met (in order!) Miho aka Ribbon-chan, Duke, Rebecca, Rex Reptar, Anzu, Tomoyo Hanasaki (Hotel boy in Paris), Yugi, Imori (orange-haired `card of the dragon'-boy), Nezumi (yoyo-kid), Shizuka, Malik (with black robes and two bulky men next to him) en Weevil Underwood (who took the last picture of their trip)
 
Hope you are all pleased with this information!