Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Mysterious Shadows ❯ The Worry Wort ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Author's notes:

Sam:I actually got a comment on my fan fic...COOL! Even though it wasnt in a review...I got one by email..hehehe....
so now Im gonna show the actually first chapter.

Yami Bakura:about @#$% time...

Sam:*hits yami with hammer*shut up!I drew a pic of you!Be happy!

Bakura:and not me?*puppy eyes*

Yugi:aaw...

Yami:.....

Sam:to the chapter! I apolagize for all my spelling mistakes...hehe

-------------------------------------------
Ch apter 2:The worry wort


Sam floated in the darkness as she slept.

"..."she slowly opened her eyes to find herself in the dark place again.

"so..it wasnt a dream..."her feet touch the ground and she stands there. She looks around for yami.

"Yami?Yami?Young man?"she put her right pointer and middle finger to her lips as she wondered where yami had gone.

Yami's form started to appear behind sam. When he was fully there, sam turned around.

"oh..there you are."

Yami smiled softly but with his serious eyes"why have you called?"

"Im just real lonely...I mean...I dont know how to get out of this place.....yet.....I dont know how I got into it.."

Yami stood there with his hands on his hips"You were hit by a car...and now you are in a comma."

"In a comma?But then how am I so awake in mind?"

"well..."

"never mind....do you know how I can get out of here?"She looked around then to yami

"well....all you have to do is wait foryourself to wake up.."

Sam looked sad"but..some comma's lasts months....I cant wait that long.."

Yami smirked"dont worry..time goes faster in your mind....and Im sure your comma will not last more than a week.."

Sam smiled happily knowing she would soon be free from her surrounded darkness."thanks.."

~~~~~~~

Back in the hospital...

Yami stood by Sam's bed as her thought to himself.

"I sense something coming from this girl.....strange...I normally dont sense things like this..unless...nah..."

"You've been standing there for hours every day. When are you gonna just let it go...that girl will be fine!"

Yami looked back to see Joey, with yugi by his side. "Oh..hi yugi...joey.."

"Joey is right yami...she will be fine...but if you want..you can wait till her parents get here.."

Yami lowered his head"well..I kinda over heard that her parents had died a few hours ago"

Bakura stood behind joey and yugi and pushed between the two to get by"Really?Thats weird...first this girl goes into a comma...
then her parents die a while later?"

Yami shrugged"I geuss.."

Yugi"poor kid.."

Joey walked up to yami and put his hand on his shoulder"dont worry...lets just go grab something to eat..I think you missed lunch.."

Yami laughed"hey your right..I did..."

They all left except bakura, who stood at the door then walked up to the girl.

Bakura changed to Yami Bakura as he looked evily down at the girl then at the sword laying by her bed."I sense power in that sword.
I must take in from her..."Yami Bakura went on one knee and went to grab the sword. Just before he grabed it, yugi walked in.

"Come on bakura! Lets get going!"Yugi was begining to get tired of waiting.

Yami Bakura became bakura again and stood up'darn.....I cant get it with yugi here....looks like I will have to wait till tomorrow..'

"Im coming..."Bakura and yugi walked out of the room. Bakura shut of the lights and closed the door after leaving the room.

---------------------------------------------------

Sam:Ya I know it wasnt that good...but you know the first few chapters arent usually that good..and my chapters are really short.
Luckily I will update chapters alot!

Yugi:YAY!I was in this one!

Yami:yes yugi..we all very happy

Tea:how come I wasnt in this one?

Sam:you were...uh.....somewhere else..

Tea:oh ok..

Yami Bakura:Im geussing Im gonna try and take that millenium sword?

Sam:You idiot!They dont know its a millenium item?!

Yami:its kinda easy to tell it is....

Bakura:how can it be one..there are only seven..

Yami bakura:Well...

Sam:*covers Yami Bakuras mouth*Stop giving away the story!

Yugi:Please Review!

Yami:yes..OR SHE WILL KILL US ALL!