Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ New life, New start, New me! ❯ chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

New life, New start, New me!

Chapter 2

Disclaimer: I do not own Yugioh or any of its characters. But if I could it would be Seto, Yami and Merik ^_^ KAWAI!!!!!!

@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@

Tea held back a giggle as the guys just stared at her in disbelief; she couldn't wait to see how their reaction was going to be to the other little bit of news she had come back with.

"Well? No one has welcomed me back yet." She said with a little pout. All the guys shook their heads to clear the shock, and swarmed towards her all wanting to welcoming her back after so long. Everyone that is, except Yami, who stood by the doorway and just stared.

Tea broke away from the crowd and walked over to Yami, "Is something wrong Yami? You look like you've seen a ghost." Tea asked, concerned with her friends strange behavior.

Yami shook his head to clear it, "no Tea, everything is fine, I'm glad your home." He said and he lent forward and captured her in an embrace, which made Tea blush.

Joey stood grinning and nudging Tristan in plain sight of Tea, which made her even more embarrassed and she did the only thing she could to take the focus off her and Yami; she walked over and whispered something into Joeys ear which made him blush and run away calling for his mummy.

Everyone stared at her with mouths agape, "What did you say to him Tea?" Yugi said just a little scared of Joey reaction.

"I just told him something he didn't want to hear." Tea said as she simply shrugged, "anyway, there's something I want to tell you all, is it alright if we go into the back grandpa?" Tea asked turning to face him.

"Yes of course it's ok, go right ahead." Grandpa said smiling and motioning to the back. The group headed out the back and all came to an area out the back to sit down.

"Ok guys, there is something I have to tell you all," Tea said fidgeting in her seat.

"What is it Tea?" Yami asked staring at her from across the room.

"Well… do you guys know that new corporation in town?" Tea asked looking at each in turn to see them nod. "Well… it's called Dueling corp. and it deals with duel monster cards and accessories."

Tristan blinked, "How do you know all this Tea?" he asked slightly confused.

"Well… you know the rumor that the CEO is from around her, that they grew up here?" Tea asked grinning slightly.

"Yeah, we heard dat rumor Tea, how'd you know about it eh?" Joey asked from the doorway, startling Tea.

"Well… the reason I know; is I know who the CEO of dueling corp. is." Tea said grinning from ear to ear.

Everyone cried in unison, "WHO!!!!!" Tea couldn't help but giggle at their reaction.

Tea stood and walked around the room smiling, " Let's see if you can guess. You all know them." Tea said looking at some cards.

" Really!!" Yugi asked getting excited and Tea nodded.

"Ok, now lets see, we know em' and de're from around ere'. Now do I have dat right so far?" Joey asked and Tea nodded. "Ok, now are we friends wid em'?" asked Joey, which Tea replied to with a nod.

"Cool!!" Yugi cried, "Ok, my turn for a question now! Are they male or female?" Yugi asked really getting into the whole situation.

"Female," Tea simply said.

Yami sat in a dark corner and said to Tea, "Don't torture them any longer Tea, I know who it is, now it's time to tell them so they know as well."

Tea nodded and turned to the group before her and said, "Guys, you're looking at the CEO of Dueling corp."

All went silent, as eyes grew wide, Yugi was about to speak when they all heard a loud thump near the doorway and turned to see that Joey had fainted at the news.

@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@

OK so that is how the guys reacted to the news, in the next chapter Kaiba gets called to a meeting at the new corporation and find out who the CEO is, and THAT is where it starts to get interesting. <Grins evilly> this is so fun to write ^_^.

Toodles.

Asuka_2004