Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ New life, New start, New me! ❯ chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

New life, New Start, New me!

Chapter 3

Disclaimer: I don't own Yugioh, yadda, yadda, yadda you know the drill (sighs) I want Seto!!!!!!!!! (cries) he so… so… kawai!!!!!!! (sniff)

@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@

Tea laughed to herself as she typed away on her laptop, it had taken them the good part of an hour to get Joey back on his feet. And while they were trying to get him back to normal, she was bombarded with questions, like what is it like being a CEO? Is it cool? Do you get to do fun things all day? She answered them all as best as she could, but there was one question she didn't answer, did she know how to duel? THAT question she was leaving the answer to, till a later date. Tea was snapped from her daydream by her cell phone ringing.

"Hello, Tea speaking." She said to the phone.

"Hey Tea it's me Jasmine, I have some news." Her secretary said.

"Ok, shoot," Tea said to Jasmine with a smile.

"Well, I have arranged that meeting you wanted with Mr. Kaiba, but he said he would only do it today." Jasmine said as if she felt uneasy.

"That's fine Jasmine, why do you sound so nervous" Tea asked cocking and eyebrow.

"Because, he's sitting in the foyer, staring at me with his arms crossed, as if he's angry for being made to wait. He says he wants the meeting now." Jasmine said low so he wouldn't overhear.

"Damn you Kaiba! Ok I'll be there as soon as I can." Tea said as she hung up.

Tea sat forward and rubbed her temples, "driver, back to Dueling Corp." she said and stared out the window.

As the arrived, they stopped at the back entrance, and Tea rushed up to her office to get ready for the meeting. She undid her hair, and let it fall down her back, everyone told her she looked more powerful with her hair down. She did this for every meeting, and she changed into her work clothes, she changed her jeans, for black pants, and changed her white top for a red, midriff top, and changed her blouse for a black, ankle length jacket. Over all, she had changed her entire appearance, she didn't usually go this all out, but she wanted to try her hardest to show Kaiba that she can't be pushed around. Just as she turned to face the window, the door burst open and standing in the doorway, was the one and only Seto Kaiba. She didn't bother to turn and face him; she already knew he was wearing his usual scowl.

"What do you think you're doing? This is my city!" Seto said clenching his fists.

"Well actually Seto Kaiba," She said grinning, (AN: he can't see it cause her back is to him) "but this is not your city, this city belongs to the people, NOT you!"

"I'm not talking about those worthless people down there, I'm talking about the money the spend on my products. I have the right to be here!" Seto said raising a fist.

"Put down your fist Kaiba, if you want to play that game, I grew up here so I'm the one that has the most right to be here." Tea said her grin, changing to a smirk.

"What! Who are you! Tell me!" Seto said taking a step closer to Tea.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you Kaiba, I'm not the girl you once new." She said turning around, Seto was mesmerized, but never let it show on his face.

"You never answered my question, who are you?" he asked once again.

Tea wasn't surprised by his answer, and smirked as she walked from behind her desk and over to him. "Why don't you tell me, Kaiba boy." She smirked, as his eyes grew wide, no one knew that nickname Pegasus gave him other than the people from duelist kingdom.

"Who the hell are you? And how do you know that ridicules name?" Seto said staring at her with ferocious intensity.

She grinned as she walked right up to him, she looked at him as if he were prey, "Oh, and Kaiba," she said stroking one finger down his cheek, " I'll say hi to Yami for you." She said and walked past him and out the door. She entered the elevator and turned just in time to see the mighty Seto Kaiba spin around, eyes as wide as dinner plates and mouth agape.

"GARDNER!!!!" Seto yelled, but the only reply he got was the wide grin, and wink from the girl just before the elevator doors shut.

@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@

I know it's short, but I had so much fun writing this chapter ^_^. Well I hope you liked it

Toodles.

Asuka_2004