Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Otogi's Dark Angel ❯ Kozue, The Unmoving New Student ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
A/N: I am posting all fics from Fanfiction.net to mediaminer.  These fanfics are listed from oldest to newest.  This fanfic was posted to fanfiction.net   6 /8 /03   and has 182 reviews on fanfiction.net.  Keep in mind, I have revised this fic, however, it’s an OLD work.       This is my first fic about Otogi, I hope that someone will read and review it for me, and tell me if it's good, bad or what.

 
Otogi's Dark Angel


Chapter 1: Kozue, the unmoving new student.



It was time once again for the normal class routines of Domino High School. Anzu took her seat by the window and Otogi, a recent student at Domino High, took his seat near the door. Students were talking and chattering, waiting for the class session to begin. The teacher walked into the room with a tall girl, who was close to Anzu's age.

The girl had long, navy blue wavy hair pulled back in a pony tail and bright blue eyes, but her eyes did not gleam with happiness as any normal student's would. They were full of sorrow and disappointment. She had a stern look on her face, it was twisted in her infinite frown. She was dressed in the normal uniform for Domino High School girls, a pink, button up shirt with a blue bow around the neck region and a blue skirt, with knee high socks and drab brown shoes.

The teacher told everyone that her name was Kazumara Kozue (A/N: Koe-Zoo- Way for those who can't pronounce it ^_^). Otogi was examining the new student as his three cheerleaders were talking behind him. The teacher told Otogi to show Kozue around, since she was new here and did not know much about Domino High.

"Fine.." Otogi said with his arm behind his chair, in a relaxed position. He thought to himself..

***Well, this is great, now I can't do anything I want because I have to show this useless girl around who's just a bunch of dead weight around the school. Do I look like a cheufer?***

"Take a seat by Mr. Ryouji Otogi. Otogi, raise your hand so she knows where to sit."

Otogi reluctantly raises his hand and Kozue sits by him, not even glancing over to look at him. She just looked straight ahead and semi turns her nose up at all around her. They sit there for a while, neither one speaking to each other. Otogi is growing impatient.

***Who does she think she is?!*** Otogi thought to himself as he gave her an angry expression, though she wasn't looking at him at all. ***How dare she shun me in that mannerism! Any other girl would be all over me because they can't resist my good looks and charm, but she just treated my like I'm nothing more then every other child in this classroom.***

"Now, time to get out a paper and pencil and we will begin taking notes over feudal Japan." The teacher told everyone. The students began to get out their paper and pencils to begin taking notes. As the teacher writes on the board, so does Kozue. She writes silently and has not spoken one word; no one even knows what her voice sounds like as of yet. All the while, Otogi grows more and angrier with every thought.

Otogi sat in his chair, waiting for the next set of notes and playing with his long stands of black hair and tapping his pencil on his desk lightly, as he thought to himself.

***I've got to get her to notice me somehow. She seems so cold and I mean inhumanly, any normal girl would at least tell a man hello. Maybe she's just shy because she doesn't know anyone here, perhaps she won't treat me too badly when I have to show her around. One way or another, I'll make her notice me. She will know the name Otogi Ryouji by the time this day is over.***

Well, R&R!! Tell me if it's good or bad, if I should write more or not. Ideas and constructive criticism are excepted!

JA!

Domo Arigato!!