Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Otogi's Dark Angel ❯ Dreams Do Come True ( Chapter 17 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Here we go! ********~~~~~~************~~~~~~~~~**********

*drum roll* Here is the final chapter that concludes my fic! I loved all of your reviews
 
Chapter 17: Dreams do Come True!

~Otogi's P.O.V~


We reached our destination and made our way to the dance floor. She held my arm as we walked down the long swirling staircase. I smiled joyously for the first time since I had moved to Domino. It was a smile of joy, not arrogance or malice as it had been.

I looked down at the crystal like floor and the dancers below who twistled and side stepped in unity. They were all dressed in their best evening attire, they all looked so wealthy.

"Wow, they're all so....Rich.." Kozue said as she looked at me. "You sure we'll fit in.......I mean I'll fit in...."

She looked nervous, as she leaned against my shoulder.

"Kozue, we'll be fine. " I advised. "Just relax and no one will even notice us."

"If you say so."

We walked out onto the dance floor and Kozue put her hands on me, I did the same. We stood there for a while.

"Well, you lead." She said.

"Of course." I gazed at the other dancers, watching their movements, then I took the lead as we spun around and danced in synch with the others on the dance floor. I gazed at her and listened to the romantic mood music that played in the background.

She gripped my hand firmly and I returned the grip, my hand at her waist and hers at mine as we spun slowly, she giggled a bit. I smiled at her.

"This is actually fun, now that you're not acting like a jerk anymore." Kozue told him.

"Let's forget about that." I said, just wanting to have a good time.

As the music slowed, we slowed down.

"You know," Kozue started. " I had a dream that we were dancing like this. Except we were closer, and I kinda didn't like you, or maybe I did, and denied it....I bet I sound really stupid about now."

"We can dance closer, like this." I said as I pulled her in, pressing her against me. She blushed a bit as she laid her head on my shoulder. We danced in silence and let the music flow through our ears for a while.

The night had been beautiful, and I got to see Kozue, the REAL Kozue. The one that hides herself behind the doors of Domino City High School. The Kozue who was full of spunk and attitude.

I snapped out of my thought when I felt something tickle my neck. Kozue kissed my neck. I gently hugged her, then she pulled her head away and looked into my eyes, as I looked into hers. After our eyes met our lips met there after, we kissed for only a short time, though it seemed like an eternity.

"It seems my dream has came true." She said.

We danced into the night in complete bliss, and so began the start of a beautiful relationship between Kozue and I.

~Owari~

That's all! It's the end! I'm glad you enjoyed my fic! Thank you all so much! In the meantime, be sure to check out some of my other fics! *hugs all of her reviewers* Thanks guys, for all of your reviews!

~Ja ne!~