Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Otogi's Dark Angel ❯ Good Times! ( Chapter 16 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ah, here is chapter 16 for your enjoyment!

Chapter 16-Good Times!

~* Otogi's P.O.V*~


We walked under the lights and made our way to the restraunt. We walked in and found our table, which had been reserved. This was one of the richest places in town! I wouldn't be surprised if someone as rich as Kaiba were dining here tonight.

I pulled out Kozue's chair so she could sit down. When she sat down, I gently pushed her chair in. I sat on th eother side of the table, gazing into her eyes. She opened her menu and looked at all of the options. I seemed to be gazing off into my own world until I saw her staring back at me.

"Why are you staring, Otogi-kun?" She asked.

"Oh." I said quickly, snapping back into reality. "Nothing, just waiting for you to order."

" What are you ordering?"

"Whatever you are." I motioned my hand toward her.

"Figures..I don't want to order anything too expensive." She stated.

"Order whatever you want." I said, offering to pay full way for anything she odered.

"Fine I'll have the special." Kozue rsponded, she didn't want to make me pay a whole lot for her meal.

I ordered my meal as well, and we sat there and ate happily. After we were done, we payed out way and hapily left on to our next destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We went to Domino City Park and sat on a bench infront of the small fountain, pondering where to go next. We watched the fireflies glisten in the dark, small becons to the world. A smiled smugly to myself as she leaned on my shoulder.

"I'm glad we got together, Otogi."

"So am I..."

I looked around at the dark, desolant park. There was only Kozue, the firflies, a few passer bys and myself. I looked at the street lights, who dimly lit the path to the quiet fountain, that bubbled and gurgled in the night as fireflies would occasionally land, getting a sip of the cool, refreshing water.

The air was crisp and cool, the gentle breeze blowing through our hair. I felt her hand on mine. I turned to look at her.

"You want to go dancing, Otogi?" She asked.

"Oh, sure." I replied, wondering why she had asked that.

I arose from my seat and turned to her offering my hand. She took it gently but firmly as she arose and fell into my being. she pressed her chest up against mine and smiled at me.

"Kozue..." I trailed as I looked at her, lovingly, compassionately. I smiled at her. She smiled back. It was agreed that we were going to dance. She leaned up against me a little more. I laid my hands on her shoulders and she brought her lips up to mine. Our lips brushed as she giggled lowly before she kissed me.

We stood in the dark, the light of the fireflies our light and the gurgling foundtain our voice as we kissed in the moonlight of the park.

~~~~~~~~~~MORE TO COME~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Until the next chapter R&R!!