Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Otogi's Dark Angel ❯ The Date ( Chapter 15 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hello all, finally I have returned! *My loyal fans are probably celebrating, lol*

Chapter 15: The Date

~Otogi's P.O.V.~

Night was approaching as I walked up to Kozue's door. I gave it a few stern knocks before Kozue's mother came to the door.

"Oh Konban wa Otogi-chan."
(Good evening, Otogi.) she said "Dozoyoroshiku (Nice to meet you.) Kozue has told me so much about you."

"Kochira Koso
(It was a pleasure)." I responded, as she let me enter the house.

"Kozue!" Her mother called. "Someone is here to see you!"

"Who?" She called.

"Otogi-kun."

"Ok, hold on a sec!"

"Otogi you can sit on the couch and wait for Kozue, if you'd like." Kozue's mother suggested to me. I took a seat and relaxed for a while, waiting for Kozue.

Within a few minuets Kozue came into the room. She was dressed up very nice. I haven't seen her wear anything other then her school uniform and a few times when I passed by her house I could see her in a T-shirt and blue jeans, or something that looked rather tomboyish.

Her dress was beautiful. It was the most beautiful shade of light blue, and it's silken fabric sparked and shone in the dim lighting of the little house. It was strapless with a slit up the side, and she was wearing heels.

"Think it's too formal?" She asked.

"No, not at all." I responded.

"What's wrong? Why are you staring at me so strange?" She asked.

"I've never seen you this beautiful." I lied, I didn't want to mess up the moment, especially in front of her mother.

"Well, you don't look half bad yourself, 'Togi." She joked.

"Very funny." I said with a small laugh.

"These are for you," I said as I handed her a small bouquet of white roses.

She took them from me and thanked me with a kiss. She walked into the kitchen and found an appropriate vase to put them in. She sat the vase, which was full of water and flowers on the table, and we prepared to go. Each of us saying out good byes and Kozue's mother giving us last words of advice before we headed out to have fun.

We walked out of the door, beyond the confines of her home. We were free to have a night of fun.

She took my arm in hers and leaned her head affectionately on my shoulder.

"So, where do you want to go first?" I asked.

"How about we go to a fancy restaurant? You seem like the rich type, I've got money, but not a whole lot." She looked at me.

"Sure, if you want." I said, staring at her beauty which reflected off of the pale moonlight.

We walked down the road, under the Domino City lights as the cool night breeze and dark starry sky led us into the bustling city and a world of night life.

YAY! I updated, but I'm not done yet! You're probably due for a good 3 chapters, not that I think anyone really wants this fic to end. Review me if you love me! *Please don't take that into a literal sense ^^;*