Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Otogi's Dark Angel ❯ Romantic Moments ( Chapter 14 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ah, the fic of many advertisements. Myfriend has a mailing list for Yu-Gi- Oh fanfics, where you can advertise, talk about, post and review other's works. I'd love it if some people joined and she would too. Here is the link:



Now for the chapter.....Here is chapter 14!

Warning: Fluff, fluff, fluffy fluff!!

Chapter 14: Romantic Moments

~Otogi's P.O.V~


Time has passed and Yugi and his friends have left my game shop Kozue remained. Kozue seemed glad that I was around; I smiled back at her once more.

Kozue walked up to me and asked a simple question.

"How do you feel about me, Otogi-kun? At first, I though you were a real jerk when I met you, just one of those popular boys who could have anyone, but I can see your much different then that. I liked you, more then a friend, even when I was mad at you, something seemed to draw me towards you." She told me, that is what I've always wanted to hear.

Suddenly, it feels like a rush of emotions hit me, unlike any other of their type or stature. Kozue walked up really close to me. I began to grow a bit nervous. What am I doing?

"Aishiteru.." The words escaped from my lips in a placid whisper. She put her head on my chest and listened to my heartbeat and breathing rate. My smile turned into a smirk of satisfaction. I put both of my arms around her, pulling her into my being. I put my head down gently on to of hers.

"You are th-" My words were cut off by Kozue putting her lips on mine. I have to admit, I was surprised! She kissed me!! She kissed me of her own free will! I sank into her kiss and inserted my tongue into her mouth tasting my victory. Victory tasted so sweet. We were in complete bliss!

We stayed there a moment, enjoying each other until I heard a ringing. It was coming from that blasted phone! Kozue let go of my lips.

"Aren't you going to answer the phone?" She questioned.

"No, they can always call back or take a message." I responded, not wanting to interrupt the moment I finally found.

"Oh," She replied. "So.."

"How I felt?" I asked mindlessly. " I admit I was a little mad because you kept ignoring me, but something always attracted me to you. did I mention I was sorry for calling you a traitor."

"On;y a million times!" She joked. "So, you were going to show me around town again?"

She asked the question to me as she held both of my hands gently. Her grip was so warm, and she looked at me with a face that I could not simply just say no to.

"Of course." I responded.

"Does this mean we're going on a date?" She asked happily, as if she had actually wanted to. Wow, a nice Kozue? This was something I could definitely get used to.

"Sure." I beamed. "But you have to promise not to hit me with books."

"Only if you promise not to make my friends wear dogsuits and get beat up by your cheerleaders, and if you promise to not make them try to give up what they love over a dice game." She joked arguously.

"Anything for you." I said, these words filled with love.

Finally I was going to go on an official date with Kozue! I had longed for this moment! I will not let her down, and I'll show her that Ryouji Otogi can be a gentleman.

R&R!! But you knew that. Sorry this was kind of short, but seriously, I'm running out of ideas! Please HELP!!! If you have an idea, I would love to hear it, leave it in a review for Ra's sake, I just need some help!

Ok, I'll stop begging now that I feel like an idiot! When I get an idea I'll do chapter 15!