Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Our Love ❯ Yami's Own Part2 ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yami's Own Part2

As soon as a crack of opening had appeared the extra presence in the prison came flooding out and split into two different directions; one going to the man and the other going for Yami.

A silvery colored veil appeared around both Yami and the shadowed man and covered each completely. A minute later a smaller form split from the force surrounding Yami and then the swirling light finally faded away before the shadow guy dropped to the ground while Yami and…Yugi stepped safely on the ground.

The stranger on the floor had a really confused look on his face as did Yami and Yugi who were looking at each other not knowing what to do other than stare and continually try to consider the possibilities of what could've caused this to happen the way it did.

Before any more events could occur, a quiet, pained moan elicited out from the uncomfortable silence and Yami's red eyes averted to the source, seeing Koko he forgot everything and ran over to her.

"Koko? Are you all right?" He asked, concern completely evident in his voice.

Midnight eyes opened and looked into red ones.

"Yami? How come you have red eyes now and not violet?"

Yami only shook his head and hugged the girl closer. "Never mind that. I'm just glad that you're okay. I thought I would lose you."

Someone clearing their throat caught everyone's attention and all heads turned in that direction.

Marik and Nusumi were standing there and Marik started to speak. "I think what happened here probably isn't all that serious considering now that Yugi and Yami have their own separate bodies and everything like that, but either that force helped us in a positive or negative way."

"What do you mean, Marik?" His hikari asked him.

"He means," Nusumi interrupted, "that either that forced helped us by lifting the weight that was on those two's shoulders," he nodded to the two owners of the Millennium Puzzle. "Since they had to use a lot of their strength and energy to sustain each other sometimes. But now since they have their own bodies it'll be easier for them."

"Or," Marik continued, "it ruined everything since now Yami and Yugi won't be able to duel like they used to and duel together since that really gave them the advantage in a way."

Everyone nodded in agreement with the two darks. Tea looked up and glanced around the room. "Hey, guys?"

Everyone looked at the only girl of the group.

"Where'd that guy go?"

Everyone except Nusumi looked around too and noticed he wasn't there.

"He left some time ago while we were talking. I wouldn't worry about him though. Probably just some weakling or something like that." Nusumi said.

"Let's get out of this place then. It's kind of creepy." Yugi said finally speaking up.

Everyone agreed and left the building, Yami carrying Koko and following the others.

After a while of walking Yami stopped and spoke up so everyone turned to look at him.

"I'll meet up with you guys later, ok? I'll stay here for a while so Koko can get some fresh air and recover a bit more."

"Ok, Yami. We'll meet up with you at the game shop then. Is that fine?" Yugi asked his darker half.

"Sure, thanks guys."

The group then walked off down the street and turned down the street heading for the game shop like Yugi had said.

Yami Koko lean against the fence and made sure she was comfortable before joining her side and looking out into the ocean; the water gently lapping up on the bench before descending once more into the mass of water.

After a moment of silence between them Yami clears his throat and looks at her softly. "I was really worried about you when you didn't come over."

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to worry you."

"No, it's not your fault…but." Koko turned to looked at him, her midnight eyes filled with unshed tears since she believed Yami to be upset with her. "I'm a bit confused about what happened. I mean I'm glad I have my own body now and won't be so much of a burden on little Yugi, but it's still very confusing."

"What else is confusing about it?" Koko asked quietly.

"Well, while you were still unconscious before the third presence entered that glass case with you my third eye flashed across my forehead." Koko nodded. "Well, at the same time it glowed across your forehead too and that's when the extra presence came into the box."

The white haired girl looked stunned. "But that's never happened before. Now I'm confused just as much as you are."

"Yami," a gentle, and quite familiar, voice called behind the couple.

The two turned around and were shocked to see Koko…or someone who looked much like her only clothed more like in Ancient Egyptian times.

Yami stepped in front of Koko with gleam distrust in his crimson-colored eyes. He astral form just looked at them both with a sweet, but also somehow disarming smiled at them.

"Who are you?" Yami asked, almost angrily.

"That hurts, dearest Yami. Don't you remember me at all? I'm Isima, from you past your lover in Ancient Egypt and the one who died in an attempt to save you." She took a quick look around at her surroundings before her sky-blue eyes settled their gaze back on the once Pharaoh. "I guess, in a way, my work wasn't at all futile since now you're actually allowed to go outside and talk to people and you also have friends, Yami love. I couldn't be any happier for you, my love."

Koko's midnight eyes saddened at that remark. `Is it possible to be jealous of someone you're reincarnated from? What if Yami only sees me as a mirror image of her?' She thought just as sadly.

"I came here to talk to you, love. We have some things to discuss from earlier." Siena continued.

"I can barely remember my past, yet you want to talk like nothing ever happened that day?" It was more of a remark than a question.

"No, not from then, my King. From when those flashes you've had in your memory and my own given to her," she nodded her head in Koko's direction. "I gave both of you flashes from my own memory and I'm grateful that you, Yami, were able to figure it out so quickly."

"Wait, are you saying you didn't forget pieces in your memory?" Yami stopped her from continuing. "How?"

The girl nodded to the first question, but ignored the second and kept talking as if the question never came up. "I never did doubt you when it came to games and puzzles, dearest Yami. Then again, I never doubted you on anything."

The once king stepped back out of sudden realization. "You…you're the once who gave us that flashes?"

The astral girl nodded slightly in answer to Yami's loud thinking. "And now about earlier today," she continued as she broke through Yami's concentration. "I was the extra presence in the glass box with the girl. I came from within her spirit, being my reincarnation, that's where my spirit has been asleep all these years while she's been alive."

"So why'd you decide to come out now? And those flashes, how could you have given them to me as well as Koko if you've been residing within her?"

The girl chuckled slightly. "I could only give you flashes if she was near you, handsome Yami."

"And then you said something about earlier today with you coming out and being in the box with her?"

Siena nodded. "Yes, I came out and when the door opened I removed whatever was possessing that man and separated you and you light so you both could have you own bodies."

"How come you couldn't just come out before?"

"Because, my love."

Koko visibly flinched. She didn't like the way this girl, no matter who she used to be and what she is to her and her Yami, was talking to Yami.

The astral Siena continued after laying her eyes on her reincarnation self and then back to the once Pharaoh and spoke in an irritated and annoyed voice as f she didn't want to have anything to do with what she said next. "The love, the true love, that you and this girl share allowed me to break free and help you. My King, your love for her and hers to you is very strong and proven that nothing will come between you. And both of you will do whatever you can to protect the other. That love came out into its own physical, silver-colored form and I came out along with it. I broke apart from the stream and helped the man who was possessed. It was your two's love that let you and your other half become own beings."

Meanwhile, Koko couldn't take more of her ranting and obvious attempts at flattering her dark love. She didn't want to listen to the way she spoke of Yami and her. She tugged gently on Yami's shirt. "Yami," she whispered so only Yami could hear, or so she thought. "Yami, is she going to be staying much longer?"

The astral form made an attempt at a slight laugh and looked at the other girl who looked nearly identical to her. "No one is making you stay, little one. I merely only wanted to explain to Yami everything and you happen to have been here as I did so."

This brought tears to the young girl, but she wouldn't allow this ghostly form to have that pleasure of seeing what she had done.

"Very well then." She lowered her head and walked past Yami and the other being. Without turning around she called back to the stunned, but angry Yami (stunned by Koko's sudden actions and angry with Siena for what she said). "I'll be seeing you late then, Yami. Goodnight to the both of you."

As Koko walked of Yami called after her to stop, yelling to her that it was much too dark and old to walk alone and he said he'd bring her to the game shop. But his calls fell only on her deaf ears as she continued to walk and turned on the street corner that would lead her to her own home rather than the one leading to the game shop.

Yami glared at his once lover. "That was completely uncalled for! You hurt her feelings and you don't even care, do you?!"

The astral form merely looked at him blankly. "I meant and did no such thing, sweet Yami. She should've just kept her head down and walked away when we began talking. Besides, the only reason I allowed her to become lovers with you is because it was destiny. She may be my reincarnation, my Pharaoh, but she is not I. Now I must take my leave. It was wonderful to see you again, my love."

She moved in for her to give him a kiss on the cheek but Yami stepped back purposely and only motioned a `night' and left her. He paused at the turn and pondered whether to go see if Koko was all right. He decided not to when he saw what time it was on one of the electric clocks from one of the buildings and didn't want his light or his friends to worry about him. It had been a long day and he turned right, towards the game shop, silently apologizing to Koko for everything that had happened and hoped that she would forgive him even though nothing of it was really his fault.

Once back at the game shop he turned to Bakura and Nusumi and told them that something had happened, which he rather not talk about or explain, and Koko ended up leaving for home. They nodded and left and promised to see if she was okay for Yami after bidding everyone else goodnight.

"Do you promise to call me if she's not all right?" Yami asked.

"Sure, no problem Yami." Bakura answered and the two holders of the Millennium Ring left.