Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Pace ❯ Yami ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sorry about the long wait. I'm horrible. I'm no longer making you buy chapter's with reviews but please remember, they are nice to get.

Many Thanx to `ladygaladriel7' and `Millenia' for their reviews- Especially Millenia!

And in answer to `xtreemmasheen3k2', yes, I know that Battle City is over in the Japanese version of yu gi oh, but I couldn't think of another setting and on top of that, here in Minnesota (which, I would like add, is currently FREEZING) I am stuck with the dubbed version. I just use the Japanese names because I like them better.

I don't know if Yuugi and Yami can actually be in separate bodies but that's how I'm going to write it.

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh.

Moral Disclaimer: I don't believe in magic or reincarnation. This is series is Fantasy- it is NOT REAL.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Pace? What kinda name is that?" Jou had begun laughing.

She glared at him out of the corner of her eye. "It's just a nickname, my friends call me that `cause I travel a lot. My real name is Heather Rauken."

Jounouchi pushed an elevator button and the three walked into it.

"So Heather-"

"Don't call me that."

"Pace. You're from America?"

"Yeah, right now there's an international karate competition going on and I'm in it. Whose idea was it to have a Duel Monsters Tournament at the same time anyway?" Pace pushed the button for the 21st floor and the elevator began to move.

"I gotta feelin' Kaiba started it at the last second."

"Who's Kaiba?" The elevator doors opened and the three stepped out.

"He's this stuck up, selfish, dirty, little b-"

"He's the richest man in Japan and the owner of Kaiba Corporation," Yuugi quickly cut in, "Haven't you heard of it? They're a big technology company."

"It sounds familiar."

"Do you duel at all?"

Pace laughed. "No, I'm horrible at it, every time I try I lose."

Yuugi smiled. "I'm sure if you practice you'll be really good."

"Maybe..." She stopped at their room's door and turned to face them. "I've got major jet-lag, so I'm going to bed. I'll take the part with one bed okay?"

"Yeah, fine," Yuugi smiled again, "See ya later?"

"G'night." The girl said with a yawn."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Morning ~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Pace woke up, glanced at the clock, and groaned. `4:00AM'

`At least I can take a nice, long shower," she thought, "Ugh, It's freezing in here!'

The hotel quarters were built somewhat like an `H', with 2 bedrooms connected by a kitchenette and a rather small bathroom, allowing both parties some privacy if all doors in the kitchenette and bathroom were shut and locked.

Pace went into the bathroom and turned on the water. Soon the mirror was covered with fog and the room had finally become warm.

She smiled to herself. Right as she began lifting her nightshirt to take it off, she heard the door creak open.

SCREECH

Yami turned just in time to see a form dive and tackle him to the ground.

Both were yelling at each other and throwing blind punches by the time Yuugi and Jounouchi got there and pulled them apart.

"What da'you two think you're doin'!" Joey yelled at at the gasping people. Who were glaring at each other.

"I only opened the door and this _girl_ attacked me!" Yami yelled.

"I was trying to take a shower, and this jerk walked in on me! And just who are you anyway?! Don't tell me there's someone else living in here too!"

The three boys glanced at each other, each silently trying to figure out how to explain Yami. Yuugi finally spoke up.

"Uh, this is Yami, my, um, brother." Yuugi said nervously, "Yeah, he might be here some times."

"Did anyone even think about telling me?!" She yelled. After a few moments she sighed and waved them out.

Pace continued in a softer voice. "It just like what he used to do."

"Who used to do?"

Pace spun around and paled when she saw Yami.

Apparently, he hadn't left.

"It was just… no one."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~TBC~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Alright, I'm cutting this chapter short, it's late, it's a school night and I don't like the way this chapter is being worded.

I'll have the next part up soon (then again I always say that.) I might redo this chapter too. `Night!