Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Pace ❯ The hotel's mistake ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay, Here's the first real chapter, sorry it took awhile, but I had an acute case of writer's block- I had a million story ideas but none for this fic. Anywho…

~*~*~

She stared out the window of the plane as the PA system began speaking. "Please fasten all seat belts. Now arriving at Domino City, Japan." She sighed and buckled up

~*~

"May I help you miss?" She had gotten to the hotel and was glad of it. She was so tired. She gave the guy at the front desk her name and got her room number. (a/n: this fic is starting to get boring *sigh*)

~*~

`All I want to do is take a nice shower and go to sleep, some food would be nice too,' she thought as she began opening her door. She breathed a sigh of relief as she leaned shut the door and leaned back against the cool wood. Sudden voices startled her.

She dropped her bag and stared.

Two boys had walked in from an adjacent room and were looking at her.

She was a little below average height with dark brown, layered hair that went to halfway down her back. She had half bangs and was wearing a black spaghetti strap tank top under a dark gray sweatshirt. She also had on a pair of loose camouflage pants that tied at the hips. In her hand was a brown bag slightly reminiscent something a newsie would carry in the early 1900's. Several pieces of silver jewelry also decorated her, including hoop earrings, several almost plain rings, a thin bracelet, and a beautiful necklace with silver teardrop pendant. She had no makeup except for a little eyeliner. She didn't need any. (a/n: I might do a picture if I ever figure out how to use a scanner.)

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?!" She started screaming in English.

The two boys blanched and cringed in a sort of fear at the angry female. The girl finally stopped yelling and began speaking in Japanese.

"Why are you in here?! This is supposed to be MY room."

"What do mean your room? This is ours!" The taller blond boy had spoken. The shorter boy standing next to him nodded.

After some confusion the three showed each other their room keys- which all matched. They all headed down stairs to the front desk.

~*~

"I'm sorry sirs and ma'am, it seems we've double booked your room."

"Isn't there another room you could put me in?" They were back at the front desk, and the girl seemed to be doing most of the talking for Jounouchi and Yuugi.

"No miss, all the other rooms are booked and all the hotels for the next twenty miles are full. Unless you'd like to sleep on a bench on a bench somewhere, there's simply nothing that can be done. At least the area you booked has an adjacent room."

With that door desk window shut.

"Hey! Get back here!" The girl started banging on the window, while Jounouchi began snickering.

"You think this is funny?" The girl had turned her attention back on the boys and was now glaring at Jounouchi.

Yuugi spoke up. "We're sorry, I guess we're stuck now. You don't mind us that much, do you?"

She looked at Jou. Who was grinning stupidly at her. (a/n: Jou fans, please don't be mad at me! I think Jou's smart too, but how else would you expect him to look if he just found out he was going to be sharing hotel quarters with a pretty girl?)

"There's a lock on that extra room, right?"

"I think so."

"I guess it's okay, then." She mumbled.

"Great! Do you need any help with your luggage?"

"This is all I have", she said pointing at her bag, "Thanks for asking though. So what are your names anyway?"

This time Jou spoke. "I'm Jounouchi and this is Yuugi. And yours is?"

The girl smiled.

"Call me Pace."

~*~

All right there's the first "real" chapter! What'd y'all think? I know I share a screen name with Pace, but by the time I figured it out, I couldn't change my name. Gotta love all those author's notes up there, sorry about it, I just won't shut up some times.

One more review buys another chapter- giving me a total of three.