Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Personality Glitch ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Yamia:hey there everyone!!!!me and my friend Tomoka(you can see her work on fanfiction.net)thought of this fanfic while watching Yu-Gi-Oh! on Saturday,July 17th.....Kaiba defeated Joey!!!!!woo hooo!!!!!!!!!gomen,i had to say that,for i am a loyal Kaiba fangirl who will cheer for him whenever he duels!!!!anyway,on with the fic!!!

Disclaimer:i,Yamia and my friend Tomoka do not own Yu-Gi-Oh!,but we do own the plot....and we're also working on getting YGO for Christmas.....
1:Prologue
"Hey Yug,raise up the volume,I wanna hear what thier sayin'...."

"Alright...."

''In other news,the young millionare president of Kaiba Corp. Seto Kaiba-san,has ended up in a mental hospital for unknown reasons late last night.Now the younger vice president of Kaiba Corp,Mokuba Kaiba-san,Kaiba-san's younger brother,will take over the gaming company until doctors can figure out what has happened to Kaiba-san.Now here's Kikuchi-san with the weather.Ki-''

"Kaiba's.....in the looney bin....."Joey muttered,turning off the t.v.

"How did that happen?There's nothing in the world that can make Kaiba end up in a place like that...."Yugi wondered.

"I think we should go to that hospital and find out what happened to Kaiba.I sense this has something to do with the Millenium Rod...."said Yami,standing up and walking over to the door.

"The Millenium Rod?I thought that belonged to Marik." Joey said.

"Back in ancient Egypt,Kaiba was as the Dark Priest and he was the original weilder of the rod..."Yami explained.

"Really?"Joey asked in awe.This is what happens when you don't go with your best friend to help find out his alter ego's past life.

"Well,I think we should go now.That hospital doesn't stay open all day...."Yugi said.

"Ok then,let's go!!!"Joey said,jumping off the couch and to the door.






you go,the prologue to the story.did i use to many sans?i don't know,why don't you guys tell me by reviewing this chapter and telling me how much you like it 'k?o yeah,don't forget to go see Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie,August 13th opening nation wide.if you don't go and see it,then i feel really sorry for you.im going to go see the movie with my boyfriend and my friend.so go see it!!!and review this also before you do!!!!ja!!!!!!!(i'll update soon,don't worry)