Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Personality Glitch ❯ A Simple Visit ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Yamia:hi all!!!!i had to make this chapter really short because i have to make Inuyasha costumes for me and my friend for a Inuyasha movie that is coming out in a certain movie place on the 26th of August,somewhere in New York,look at viz.com for details.....anyway,thanks for the reviews!!!!enjoy the (short)chapter!!!!!ja!!!!
don't own Yu-Gi-Oh!The only YGO related things i do own are trading cards,video games,some fanfics and a costume from Party City which i went trick or treating with two years ago.....^-^
1:A Simple Visit

"And who are you here to see again?"

"Seto Kaiba."

"His room is on the third floor,room number 275."

"Thank you."

Yugi,Yami,Joey and Marik all walked up to the elevator,trying to ignoring all the reporters there trying to get infomation about Kaiba from the wokers there at the hospital.They had tried to get Mokuba to come with them,but he was stuck in a meeting for expanding Kaiba Corp. into Nagasaki and Hiroshima.When they reached the third floor,an unexpected surprise visited them all.

"Are you here to see Seto Kaiba?"

"What connections do have with him?"

"Are you in anyway related him?"

A flood of reporters where crowded around the elevator,asking questions of anyone who got off of it.There were also reporters asking questions to the muscled guards blocking every door from the reporters.

"How are we supposed to get through this?"Marik asked,turning his back from the flashing lights and questions.

"How do they come up with these questions?"Yami asked.

"I guess we should just force our way through..."Yugi suggested.

"Right,Joey Wheeler will happily do it!!"Joey said,rolling up his sleeves and stepping forward."All right,move out of the way!!!And no,where here to see Kaiba!!!"Joey lied as an after thought.

Joey started pushing and shoving his way through the mass of reporters,making a small way for the Yugi,Yami,Marik and other people who were in the elevator a way through out of the chaos.Once they were through,they had reached another road block on thier way to see Kaiba.More reporters asking questions to the unmoveable guards.The gang still looked for Kaiba's door and noticed that the farther they went,the less reporters were crowded around a door.They finally reached Kaiba's room,however,that door was still blocked by a guard.

"Why are you here?"the guard asked.

"We're here to see Seto Kaiba."Yugi aid in a wisper as a small gaggle of reporters walked by.

"Are you four undercover reporters?"the guard asked.

'What a stupid question to ask...' "Do we look like reporters?"Malik asked,annoyed.

The guard furrowed his eyebrows."Take out any belongings you have with you."

They did as they were told,pulling out anything they had with them on a table next to the guard.The only things they pulled out were-The Millenium Puzzle and Rod,three pairs of keys(Yugi's keys,Joey's keys,and Malik's keys),and a pack of gum.The guard looked at the puzzle and rod with wary eyes.he picked them up and looked them over two times.

"What are these,some kind of new camera?"the guard asked.(what a stupid character i made....)

"They're not some new camera's,they're family heirlooms."Malik lied,grabbing the items out of the guards hands.

"Fine then,"the guard growled."but I should warn you that Mr.Kaiba isn't acting normally as he reguarly would.It's like his personality keeps changing."

"What do you mean?"Yugi asked.

"It's like one mintue he acts like someone from an ancient time and the next he acts all cold."the guard said,glancing back at Kaiba's door.

"Well can we go in?"Joey asked,getting annoyed with the guard.

"Huh?O-o of course."the guard stepped aside,letting them in without letting the reporters know what was going on.The minute they walked in and the guard shut door,it looked like the inside of an Egyptian temple.

"Woah,what is this place?"Joey asked,astounded with his new surrondings.

"This looks like High Priest Seth's temple."Yami wispered.

"Who?"Joey asked,yet again.

"That's Seto in the past."Malik answered.

"Guys!!!Look over there!!!!"Yugi yelled.

Sure enough,High Priest Seth was sitting on a throne,with the Millenium Rod in hand,andglaring at them with a smirk on his face.


Yamia:welp,that's all i can think of right now,please review and tell me what cha think 'k?ja!!!