Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Personality Glitch ❯ Chapter 3:A Nightmare's Sanctuary ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Yamia: Hiya minna-sans!!!!!!! Sorry it took me so long to write this chapte, but that's what happens when Kids WB stops showing new episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh!, I just lose all of my inspiration.....

Brago: Thats not all you lose....

Yamia:(glare) I forgot to introduce my new co-author since Tomoka thought it was best to die on me. So heres Brago-kun from Zatch Bell!!!!!

Brago: When did it become Brago-kun?

Yamia: Since just now. Anyway, to make up for lost time, I made this chapter longer than the other one!!!! Woot!!!! So please enjoy!!!! Brago-kun, say the disclaimer...

Brago:(sigh) Yamia does not own Yu-Gi-Oh!, Zatch Bell, or me for that matter.(Hey!!!!)But she does own this fanfic idea. Steal it and you die by my hands.....

Yamia: Arigato Brago-kun!!!!

Brago: Just get on with the fic....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~
Personality Glitch
Chapter 2: A Nightmare's Sanctuary

(A/N[again]: I must be getting really annoying right? Gomen nasai minna-sans, but I really just wanted to say there is a smidget of Tea bashing in here. Its not extreme or anything, so don't start sending me hate mail instead of review!!! I have nothing against Tea(except her Ra damned friendship speeches),but one of my friends does, and she threatend to write a...(shudder) a Weevil Underwood and Rex Raptor lemon yaoi story if I didn't put in the bashing!!!!! She said she would put it under my two mattresses which she knows I can't lift even if God told me to, so it would haunt me in my dreams. So I just put a little name calling in it 'k? Please don't hate me!!!! I just can't stand Weevil/Rex stories(cuddles her little Rex plushie). And again, please don't hate me!!! Onegai!!! Ja for now.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

Darkness.

' Where am I? '

Destruction.

' Who are you? '

Power.

' Who are you!? '

A deep chuckle resounded throughout the dark, quiet emptiness. He looked around, confused. He couldn't tell which way was up and down, left and right. All he could tell, was that he was lost.

' Well, well, well. Look who we have here, my little pet. Seto Kaiba.'

Arms wrapped itself around Seto's slender waist. He felt a small kiss on his left cheek and heard another chuckle. Seto pushed away and turned around, ready to strike. But there wasn't anything to strike. Just darkness.

" Who are you!? Where are you!?"

' I am you, Seto Kaiba. I am everywhere you are and my name is Seth. I was using your body for awhile, I was wondering when you were finally going to wake up.'

" Nani!? Taking over my..... I don't believe you!!! Show yourself now!!!"

' You're an idiot.' Seth answered back. Seth appeared before Seto and a golden light flooded into the emptiness they were in. Seto got a good look at Seth and thought he was in some kind of museum. Seth was dressed in what looked like ancient Egyptain clothes.

' And like I said before, I am you, you are my reincarnation.'

" What do you mean reincarnation!?" Seto demanded.

' I mean I was alive during Ancient Egypt, I died during that time and my soul was reincarnated into your body. That is what I mean by you were reincarnated stupid.' Seth said,adding an eyeroll to show sarcasm.

Seto stared at Seth in bewiderment. This had to be another trick to make him sell Kaiba Corp., courtesy of Maximillion Pegasus. Seto scoffed at the mirror image of himself and turned his back to it. Nothing in this world was going to make him sell Kaiba Corp. Nothing. He had worked to hard to get to where he was today and he and Mokuba had all the emotional scars ( and for Seto, physical scars) to prove it.

' Who said this had anything to do with Pegasus?'

" Wha- how did you- I never said that out loud!!"

' I told you, I am you Seto, in mind, body and spirit. So lets get it straight this time around hmm?' Seth asked, smiriking as he saw Seto frown.

Seth took out his Millenium Rod and started staring at it, losing interest in looking at Seto. What would it take to Seto understand everything that has been going on for the last two years?

' Didn't you ever wonder why you could read those Egyptian hieroglyps when you were looking at the God card Ra?' Seth asked suddenly.

" No." Seto said plainly, looking around to Seth and narrowing his eyes at him for asking that stupid question.

' I bet you have. You lied to Mokuba too, telling him to go back to sleep when he asked you what was wrong.'

Seto turned around fully to Seth wide-eyed. Nobody knew about that, he never told anyone about it. Mokuba didn't even remember it, he was too sleepy to remember anything that happened that night, during Seto's tournament.

' All three Egyptian Gods were mine once, until someone took them away from me and sealed them away to eternal sleep just because I wanted to destroy him and conquer the world.' Seth said pouting. ' Those stone slabs were very well guarded. And they were only used once by him to deal with a tomb robber who had a powerful monster with him. They were sealed away once again after that. But thankfully, Pegasus discovered the tomb were the Gods slept. Then I was awakened inside of you. I became your yami.' Seth said, praying to Ra that something had finally sunk into Seto's head.

" My yami....my darkness...." Seto mumbled.

'......'

" Who was the person who took your cards?" Seto asked.

' My Pharaoh Yami.' Seth said angrily.

" What!? Yami!?" Seto remembered the time when his teacher introduced the rest of the class to Yami, and thats when Yami had started coming to school with Yugi.

( Begin Flashback)

Seto glanced wearily at the door of the classroom. Some kind of noise had distracted him from reading his new book, and he was praying to every god he knew that it wasn't more of his fangirs that were trying to come over and talk to him. He sighed and went back to his book. He was just hoping they didn't make a fanclub out of dedication to him.

" Yami come on!!! You've made it this far, what's so wrong about coming into a classroom!?" Yugi asked. He had gotten Yami into the school so far, registered him in the Principal's office as a sophmore, and made it to the classroom so far. He didn't understand why Yami was so afraid of walking into a harmless classroom.

Yami looked around and mumbled: "Tea."

" Tea-chan?" Yugi looked at Yami dumbfounded. Why would Tea be the cause of Yami's classroom phobia?

Yami shook his head yes. He peered inside the classroom and saw Tea there, talking with some of her friends about some kind of crap. Probably about the new kid,him. About how hot he looked and how cool his voice sounded. They were probably even plotting to kidnap him!!

" Wait a minute. Do you like Tea-chan Yami?" Yugi asked, with a smirk on his face.

Yami glared at his hikari. " Why would I like her!? The only reason I don't want to go in there is because she's a pshyco-bitch who's in love with me!!! Ever since I got body back, the only thing she has been doing is chasing me around!!! Even Marik and Bakura are afraid of her, and she didn't even do anything to them!!!" Yami slummed against the wall next to the entry of the classroom and started glaring at innocent lockers.

" Oh, I didn't know that. But whenever Tea is around both of us, she acts normal." Yugi said, astounded at this new piece of information.

" That is because your around!! I know how fangirls work Hikari. I had to deal with them when I was Pharaoh, and I found out that even while I was dead, my guards still couldn't keep the fangirls away from my tomb!!! They kept trying to open my coffin to get a last look at me!!!" Yami started muttering under his breath, uttering silent curses at last one of his fangirls, deceased and living.

Yugi sighed. " Hey Yami I-"

" Mutou-san, may I please ask what are you still doing out here?"

Yugi jumped a little and turned around to see the face of his homeroom teacher.

" Kazuya-san.... I-I was just showing my...my cousin around!! He's new here." Yugi heard a slight chuckle as he was dealing with his plight. Yugi turned and his rival, Kaiba, walk in the class with a smirk on his face. Some of his fangirls followed a couple of seconds later.

" Ah, so you're the new student." Kazuya said, looking at sullen Yami who was slumped on the floor still.

" Uhh...." Responded Yami.

"Na-nanda? What's wrong with your cousin?"

Yugi bent down and picked up Yami, shacking him out of his fangirl depression.

" Eh-heh.....He's just a little nervous." Yugi said.

" Hm. Of course. Well, come in Yugi. Yami, please wait here. I shall call you in soon." Mr. Kazuya said, steering Yugi into the classroom.

Once inside the class, Mr. Kazuya erased a smart comment on the board. He guessed it was done by Joey or Tristan. He cleared his throat to gain attention from the class.

" First off, I would like to say thank you to Joey and Tristan for their comment they left on the board." Mr. Kazuya said.

The whole class broke out in laughter while Joey and Tristan got up and started bowing and soaking up the attention.

"Alright you two. Next time its detention not attention."

The class broke out in laughter again ( Bakura laughing the loudest. Ryou just buried his head in his arms.) as Joey and Tristan quickly sat back down. Mr. Kazuya cleared his throat again to regain the attention of the class.

" Right. Anyway, we have a new student today. His name is Yami Mutou and he is Yugi's cousin. Yami, why don't you come in."

( End Flashback)

" Ah, so my Pharaoh is still alive is he?" Seth said, smirking at Seto.

" Why would you care? You can't do anything in your state." Seto stated, backing away as Seth advanced closer.

Seth grabbed Seto's arm and dragged him closer. He wrapped his arm around Seto's waist and gave him a slight kiss.

" You're going to wake up, and send this message to my Pharaoh. Tell him Im back, and I will get my revenge. All right?" Seth said, kissing Seto again.

" Now.... wake up."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yamia: Nyah!!! Left ya with a cliffie!!! But don't fret. Remember, I put shounen-ai in!!!

Brago: I don't think even shounen-ai will save you....

Yamia: Gah!!!! You're right Brago-kun!!!!! Gomen nasai to everyone who expected updates from me!!!! Im sorry!!! I blame it on writing new fanfics, watching Zatch Bell, hugging and kissing Brago and reading manga!!!!(smile)

Brago: And playing Final Fantasy X. I still can't believe you still can't beat Yunalesca. I would've beaten her in-

Yamia: Wah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't mean to kill Maester Seymour!!!! I wanted him marry Yuna you know!!!! Its not my FAULT!!!!!!!!!!(runs out of the room to cry)

Brago: (sigh) I didn't say anything about him. Anyway, you ningen know what to do. Read and review. Now do it.