Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Pyrotechnics ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: We do not …repeat do not own Yu-gi-oh or any other of the crap that goes along with it…even though we would like too. Good news we do own our own characters. Please don't sue us, we are poor enough as it is.

Author's note: We decided to switch the name Duke to Ryouji, his Japanese name, we liked it better.

Warnings: Language….yes there is bad language but it adds to the humour I think.

Chapter 2

"Hey watch it, Joey Wheeler comin' through…outta the way," Joey shouted as he pushed his way to the front of the bus.

"Joey, why are you so eager to get to Boarding school?" Yugi questioned innocently and peered out the bus window at the seemingly gigantic mansion that was before him.

"Hehehe…one word Yug, one word…girls," Joey giggled and blushed as a group of teenage girls walked by the bus in extremely short skirts.

"Oh gawd …not another Tristan, that's all we need," Tea commented while rolling her eyes in utter disgust.

"Hey! I resent that!" Tristan said while crossing his arms, "and besides, we are guys…what do you expect?"

Mai gave a slight chuckle, "so true."

"Hmm…Gold Crown Academy, must be very rich," Ryou stated while grabbing his bag and turning to his yami. "Psst…Bakura, wakey wakey, we're here." Bakura gave a slight moan and hit his light's hand away. "Bakura, come on, I'll leave you here if you don't get up."

"Screw off…can't you see I'm trying to get some shut-eye around here," Bakura grumbled and turned over presenting the teen with his back. Ryou's face flushed with frustration and he cleared his throat.

"Bakura…Malik and Marik are waiting outside for you, I think they found someone to torture." Bakura's eyes snapped open and he leaped to his feet grabbed his bag and rushed out of the bus to meet his partners in crime. Ryou heaved a sigh and followed suit. Joey and Tristan were already outside the bus ogling all the girls and attempting to get phone numbers only to be slapped countlessly.

"That's 12 for Tristan," Mai giggled. Tea cringed as Joey took another slap.

"13 for Joey." Yami and Yugi just stared blankly shaking their heads in disappointment.

"You would think they would learn after the first slap," Yami stated with slight sympathy for the blond and brunet.

"You would, but then again it's Joey and Tristan," Yugi replied with a smile looking up at his darker half.

"Ouch…," Joey said as he walked over to his best bud and rubbed the back of his head.

"Aww, what's the matter, puppy dog can't get a date?" came a cold monotone voice from the bus stairs.

"Grr, shut it Kaiba," Joey yelled with frustration. Ryouji smirked and quickly piped up.

"Hey Joey, you wanna know why you can't get a date? Besides the fact you are dumb and you don't know the first thing about women." Joey looked up at Ryouji and gave a curious expression. Ryouji tried not to laugh as he said, "It's because we told them that you were neutered."

"WHAT?!" Screamed the angry blond as he lunged at the green eyed teen, who just side stepped his attack causing the blond to smack into the side of the bus. Marik and Ryou both cringed.

"That's got to hurt," Marik stated while watching the mutt try to regain his composure. Seto gave a smirk and stepped off the bus, but not before giving a swift kick to the blond.

"Kaiba, that was uncalled for," came the strong voice of the reincarnated pharaoh.

"Someone has to put the dog in his place, and that place is on the ground," Seto replied with his voice cold and uncaring.

"That's enough Yami, you to Kaiba, we should get going," said the shorter of the two tri-coloured haired boys.

"Where though? Where do we have to go?" Tea questioned, just as a man in a suit came marching through the front doors of the school and stalked up to the group and introduced himself.

"Hello, I am Mr. Anderson the principal or dean of Gold Crown Academy, I would like to welcome you all and during your stay please think of the school as a home away from home."

"Home away from home my ass," Bakura mumbled incoherently only to be lightly tapped by his light.

"Yeah, I bet they don't even have cable," Malik whispered.

"Shh…" Marik hushed.

"Please follow me," the dean called and lead the others into the school.

"Oh my gawd, he is so cute!" Squealed a bunch of girls in short skirts while eyeing Ryouji. Ryouji just gave a quick wink at the group, most of who swooned.

"I'm going to start calling you Romeo," Tristan teased.

"Jealous are we?" questioned the black haired teen.

"Fuck off Ryouji!" Tristan whispered angrily. Ryouji just smirked.

"Wow…this is totally awesome, look at the lockers they are so cute!" Mai squealed.

"Oh boy…this is going to be quite an experience, I hope I'm not roomed with you," Tristan stated while rolling his eyes.

"Good! I don't want to room with you either," Mai retorted angrily. The dean chuckled.

"Step lively people, we are going to the library. I have "elected" some students to show you around."

"Great..." came the sarcastic voice of the Dungeon Dice Monsters creator.

"I hope there are some girls," Tristan said sheepishly.

"Oh there are," the dean gave a chuckle and opened the library doors.

"I didn't like the sound of that," Ryou stated nervously.

"Neither did I," Joey said while rubbing his forehead which was red from the unfortunate collision with the bus.

The group entered the library and was led to an area consisting of study tables, a few of which were occupied by several girls.

"Score," said Tristan with a grin, earning him disgusted looks from Tea and Mai. The dean walked towards the group and smiled at the girls three of whom smiled back and two of whom ignored them entirely.

"Girls, I'd like you all to meet the new transfers from Domino High," said Mr. Anderson gesturing to the new comers, before turning back.

"Ok, I'll leave you all now at the capable hands of our school council representative Kate Johnson. I hope that you enjoy your stay here and feel free to come and talk to me at any time." The man gave the group a final friendly smile before walking out of the library. One of the girls walked up to the group and gave a hesitant smile.

"Umm..Hi, I'm Kate, I'll be the one to umm…get you guys into groups for the tours."

"I can't believe this shit," muttered a girl with light brown hair, leaning against the wall scowling at everyone. "I'm suppose to be in practise not this stinkin' detention."

"Well you shouldn't have beaten that guy up then," said the girl sitting by herself at a table filing her nails.

"Shut up Mason," snapped the girl at the wall, shaking her fist at the other girl who flipped her red streaked hair over her shoulder.

"What are you gonna do about it Josephine," smirked the other girl, her tone mocking.

"Oh no," murmured the two girls at the other table eyes wide, and Kate cautiously moved closer to the exit.

"Oh you didn't just do that Mason. I know you didn't," said Josephine moving closer.

"N-now Jo remember you're already in detention…calm down," said Kate, who was ignored.

"What's her problem?" Joey inquired tilting his head in question.

"Angela called her by her full name," explained Kate. "No one calls her by her full name…they tend to get hurt."

"Hmmn, kinda reminds you of someone doesn't it," Tristan muttered looking at Seto who was looking at the scene with a careless expression. Meanwhile, the brunette identified as Jo was moving closer to the other girl, with red streaked hair, a predatory light in her brown eyes.

"I wouldn't do anything, Patterson, another fight and you're off the team remember?" said the other girl her smirk widening.

"Damnit!" With that exclamation the tall teen slumped in a seat and sulked.

"If you're finished I'd appreciate getting on with the tour and getting to my room," said Seto in the insuing silence.

"Oh yeah," said Kate moving back away from the exit upon seeing the danger pass. "Umm well I've introduced myself so why don't you guys introduce yourselves," she said to the group of girls who were all sitting, no one moved to stand as the student council representative looked at them expectantly. The blonde girl suddenly stood up a bright smile on her face, almost identical to that smile that could usually be seen on Yugi's face.

"Hi, I'm Alex Mackenzie, nice to meet you all." She said in a sunny voice.

The brunette, with orange streaks sitting next to her stood up and gave a big smile. "I'm Zoe Dawson, hope you guys enjoy it here." Her smile widened and she flashed a peace sign before taking her seat once again.

"I'm Jo, that's all you need to know," muttered the tallest girl not bothering to stand.

"You should also know that she's a temperamental bitch," quipped the last girl earning her a glare. "I'm Angela Mason. Hi here cuties," she said winking at Joey who instantly turned crimson. Kate looked around in confusion, as the introduction seemed to end.

"Umm…we're short one," she muttered to herself. "Have you guys seen Jade? Wasn't she here?" The girls looked around seeing nothing but empty tables. "We can't start without her she's a guide." Kate's tone took on a hysterical note and she began to wring her hands in worry.

"Oh man, where'd she go off to now? Cripes, I don't have time for this. It's bad enough I'm missing practise for this stinkin' detention and I'm being forced to baby-sit the new kids. Now the little book worm's gone missing," cried Jo in frustration banging a fist onto the table.

"Can't you just split us in larger groups?" asked Yugi, his eyes wide in nervousness at the taller girl, who seemed to have anger management issues. Jo snorted in disgust and glared at Kate.

"Ms. Student council representative has to leave early," Jo said in annoyance. "She's the only one here who isn't doing this against her will. So, no can do shrimpy." Yugi's eyes widened at the name and Yami glowered, however, before he could reply a new voice interrupted.

"That's not nice Jo, you shouldn't call people names, it's not his fault he lacks height." Joey gave a yelp at the sudden appearance of the short girl next to him.

"Man, don't do that, what're ya tryin' ta do? Gimme a heart attack?" he asked clasping a hand to his chest.

"We can only dream," drawled Seto with a smirk.

"Jade where were you? We're falling behind schedule," reprimanded Kate as the new comer moved to a table and took a seat.

"Sorry," muttered the girl, slumping into her chair and pulling out a book from seemingly thin air and began reading. Kate looked at the black haired girl expectantly; receiving no answer she gave a sigh and turned back opening her mouth to speak "She's…"

"Why don't you let them sit down? I know we're going to show them around but can't they sit down while they wait?" interrupted Jade, still reading.

"Oh yeah, right," Kate said blushing slightly. "Why don't you all take a seat."

The group disbanded and took seats, with the exception of Seto and Ryouji who both opted to lean against the wall, or, in Ryouji's case, sit on the floor.

"As I was about to say, she's Jade Maxwell, she'll be a guide too."

"That's interesting can we get on with the tour now? I want to get my room organized as soon as possible," Seto spoke up.

"You mean our room," commented Alex thoughtfully causing a sea of various coloured eyes to swivel around to look at her.

"Our room?" Seto cocked an eyebrow.

"Umm, we will discuss rooming later, how does that sound?" Kate petitioned nervously while looking at the others who had seemingly perked up at the notion that they maybe sharing rooms.

"Whatever, let's just hurry up already I got a date tonight," Angela whined while filing her nails.

"Alright, everyone get into groups of 2 or 3," Kate squeaked while clapping her hands together. "Come on people, chop chop." The new comers slowly started making there way into small groups. "Okay, Angela who do you have?"

"Two major cuties," Angela answered while winking at Joey and Tristan, who both turned fire engine red.

"Alright Alex?"

"Um, I didn't catch their names but I can tell you they are, uh, how do I put this nicely…vertically challenged?" Alex meekly answered while looking at the tri-coloured haired boys, as Yami gave a `hmph' at the short blonde's comment.

"It's Yugi and my dar- I mean brother's name is Yami," came the perky purple-eyed teen while smiling happily at Alex.

"Zoe?" Kate questioned.

"Yupp, I'm ready," Zoe responded while grabbing hold of two very unenthused looking females of the group.

"Jade? You set?"

"Hmm?" Jade mumbled while continuing to read.

"We are ready," Ryou cut in noticing his assigned group leader was to distracted to answer.

"Four? You sure you can handle four Jade?" Kate reasoned noticing the two blond Egyptians trying to put each other in a head lock and the tomb robber cheering them on.

"We should be fine…I hope," Ryou tried to reassure her.

"Jo? Where's your group?" Kate inquired.

"I don't play well with others, you know that Johnson," Jo smugly answered not changing her current intimidating stance.

"Well, your going to have to today Jo, please? Do it for the team," Kate tried to encourage. "You two, you don't have a group do you?"

" I would rather not be in a group at all if I have to be with her," Ryouji said nervously.

"Let's stop these petty games and get on with this tour, some people have better things to do then be here and listen to this idoicity," Seto grumbled while making his way to the library exit.

"Hey Seto! Wait up," cried Ryouji while trying to catch up with the CEO.

"You might want to know where you are suppose to be going," Kate yelled. "Jo! Go get them and show them the computer room, hurry before they get lost!"

Jo lifted her head slowly and flashed Kate a glare and said, "Don't tell me what to do," and leisurely strolled after the two teens. Zoe and her group quickly followed suit, but kept their distance from the angry brunette.

"Come on boys," Angela said and linked arms with the red faced Joey and Tristan and skipped out of the library doors.

"Let's go," Alex said smiling sweetly at Yugi causing the holder of the millennium puzzle to blush slightly. Yami gave a smirk, and lead the way out of the library with Alex and Yugi following closely.

"Come on Jade, let's go," Kate said trying to grab the novel away from the dark haired teen.

"Hey gimme it back," shot Jade while reaching for the novel.

"I'll give it back, as soon as you take them on a tour," Kate threatened waving the novel back and forth. Jade gave a pout and crossed her arms dejectedly.

"Fine, let's go, hurry, I want to get back to my book."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah we're coming, we're coming," Malik said while dragging his light behind him. Ryou and Bakura quickly followed suit and causally strode out the library doors.

~~ 1 hour and a bit later ~~

"Where are they? I told them 1 hour, they're late," Kate mumbled to herself while looking at her watch, just as a giggling Zoe, Tea and Mai walked in. "And where were you three?" Kate inquired in a slightly annoyed voice. Tea attempted to hold a straight face but it quickly turned back to giggling.

"Oh, we, umm, got lost?" Zoe tried to cover.

"Yes…lost," Mai reassured while trying to stifle her laughter.

"Whatever, where's everyone else?" Kate questioned.

"I dunno," Zoe answered while fixing her hair.

"That's just great," Kate responded while sitting down and closing her eyes. Just then voices were heard outside the library doors, one of which was a thick Brooklyn accent.

"That's Joey," Tea said.

"Yeah, you can hear him a mile away, what a loud mouth," Mai added just as Angela and the guys strolled back in.

"So thanks for being on time," Kate said in a rather sarcastic tone.

"It wasn't our fault," Tristan defended.

"Yeah, she was hitting on all the basketball players in the gym, what could we do?" Joey added. Angela rolled her eyes and mouthed the word `guys'.

"Fine! Now where is everyone else?" Kate's anger mounting.

"Don't ask us, we didn't see anyone else," Tristan answered back leaning against the library bookshelf. Suddenly the library doors whipped open and three vertically challenged people ran threw panting. Kate cleared her voice grabbing the group of three's attention.

"Sorry we are late Kate, we tried to get here on time….we…were in an Ancient History class, and Yami kinda got caught up in it and we lost track of time, so we ran here as fast as we could, sorry," Alex managed to gasp out hunching over to catch her breath.

"You okay?" Yugi questioned bending down to Alex's height.

"Fine, thanks," Alex smiled.

"Now that's a reasonable excuse," Kate stated, while eyeing the other group leaders.

"Bakura! Stop, Put the compass down!" a voice from outside the library doors echoed followed by a streak of blond, white and black.

"Yeah! I'm sure he didn't mean to call you an albino!" the voice of Marik tried to reason. Just then Bakura and Malik tumbled threw the library doors with a concerned Ryou trying to grab the sharp object from his yami's grasp. Jade slowly walked in shaking her head. "Drop it Bakura," Marik reasoned and helped his darker half pin the tomb robber to the floor.

"No! I will send that mortal to the shadow realm!" Bakura raged while trying to break free.

"No…Bakura we talked about this no shadow realm," Ryou said in a calm voice while snatching the compass from his yami's grasp. The others all watched on in sheer terror at the events that just unfolded.

"…Jade, I don't want to know," Kate stated in utter shock.

"Good, now where's my book?" Jade smiled while walking over to Kate.

"Over there," Kate responded while pointing to the book on the table.

"Where's Patterson and those hotties?" Angela inquired. " I have to get ready for my date now!" As soon as Angela spoke those words slurs of profanity and thrashing could be heard outside the library.

"Speak of the devil," Kate said looking at the library doors as they suddenly burst open revealing Ryouji and Seto dragging a kicking and swearing Jo.

"I'll kick his fucking ass that perv!" wailed Jo.

"No you won't, in your state you'd be prone to kill him," Ryouji said shoving Jo into a chair.

"What happened now Patterson?" Kate questioned. " Did someone touch her?"

"Umm, you could say that," Ryouji shifted nervously.

"You could say that! That nerd touched my ass!" screamed Jo. Seto rolled his eyes and crossed his arms trying not to show his embarrassment at the scene that was just caused.

"Can we get on with this already?" Angela whined. " I don't want to hear about Jo enjoying being groped by a geek."

"Fuck you, Mason," Jo spat while flipping Angela the bird.

"Hey! I'll break that middle finger!" Jade quipped while breaking her gaze from her novel to glare at the taller brunette. Jo gave a snort and walked over to the corner she was previously in an hour earlier.

"Alright, rooming, or boarding, that's next on the agenda," Kate said happily as they all took their seats.

"Hurry up, beauty doesn't happen in a mere 3 hours," grumbled Angela looking peevishly at her watch.

"Oh yes, God forbid you might only have four hours to get ready for one fucking date," muttered Jo glaring at the red streaked brunette, who answered with the raising of her middle finger.

"Okay you two. We know Angela's got a date and I'm sure you have a practice to go to Jo so how about we hurry up," Kate suggested, as Jo looked ready to attack the shorter girl. "So we have to decide where you guys are rooming and to do this we have come up with the most engenious and creative idea-the hat!"

"So we can leave now?" Jade inquired looking up from her book. "You don't need us if you're just going to assign them their room. The other guides stood ready to depart. "Unless there's something you know and you're not telling us Kate." With that comment the guides turned to look at the nervous red head. "Well?"

"Err…yeah, umm." Kate shifted and stared at her feet.

"Spit it out Johnson, I haven't got all day," snapped Jo.

"They are rooming with you guys!" Kate gushed out suddenly cringing away from Jo.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Jo asked her tone deceptively low.

"Well, there's no room with anyone else…they're rooming with you," mumbled Kate.

"B-but where will the guys stay? Tea and Mai are the only girls in their group," said Zoe looking confused.

"Hey, they can stay with me if they want," Angela said winking at Joey who blushed crimson.

"Okay, shut-up for a moment Mason," said Jo a glare directed at Kate. "You're telling us that they have to stay with us?"

"Yes, there is no room in the boys' dorms and you guys are the only ones with enough room to share with," Kate sated, talking as if she had practiced the line several times prior.

"You realize that Jo, Angela and I have our own dorms for a reason, right?" inquired Jade her book lying on the table in front of her, forgotten for the moment.

"Jade she wouldn't know, she's only been here for 2 years. She wasn't here then," whispered Zoe.

"Here for what?" asked Ryouji curiously looking at the three afore mentioned girls. Jade sighed and looked at the green-eyed teen.

"Jo either got into a fight or threatened anyone roomed with her and Angela just got into arguments with her room mates, administration thought it best to not room them with anyone."

"First off I didn't start the arguments, they did," said Angela with a sniff. "They were jealous of me."

"What about you Jade? Why don't they room you with anyone?" Yugi asked. At the inquiry Alex, Zoe, Jo and Angela burst out in laughter, Yugi looked at the floor blushing slightly as laughter continued.

"W-were not laughing at you Yugi," Alex breathed still laughing.

"I'd appreciate it if you'd all stop laughing at me," Jade said monotonously the book once again holding her attention.

"Why are you on your own?" Seto asked the short brunette.

"People are afraid of her," Jo burst out laughing again. "Everytime they room her with someone, the person asks to be moved after a few days."

"Why?" Tristan asked raising a brow.

"Well a reason some of them give is that she's too quiet," Angela said.

"Can we drop it now? If they're going to room with us just get on with it," snapped Jade glaring at the still smiling girls.

"Okay, as I was saying-the hat," Kate continued, thankful that the attention was back on her. "You guys," she pointed at the girls, "will pick names out of a hat and that's how they're roomed." Kate pulled out a black box and placed it on the table receiving odd looks from the group.

"I don't know `bout you, but where I come from that ain't a hat," Joey said receiving a glare from Kate.

"You got a hat?" she asked eyes narrowed.

"Err…no."

"Then shut-up." Ryouji laughed as Joey's face burned with embarrassment and Seto gave an amused smirk.

"Anyway, Zoe, Alex since you guys already share a dorm you only pick a name each. Jo, Jade and Angela you three will pick three names each and someone will have to take a forth, okay?" The girls all reluctantly, with the exception of Alex and Zoe who both grinned happily. "Jo you first." Jo stepped forward and stuck her hand into the box a sneer firmly in place.

"Okay let's see," she muttered pulling three pieces of paper out at once. "I got hmm. Joey…S-Seeto? The fuck- and Ry-the hell kind of a name is this? Man, your mom must've been flyin' high on drugs when she thought of this one. Roo-gee? Ry-yo-gee! Roo-gee?" Jo mumbled to herself as she tried to decipher the pronunciation.

"It's Ryouji," muttered the green-eyed teen glaring at the brown-eyed girl for the numerous mispronunciations of his name. "Ryouji Otogi, and I'd appreciate it if you didn't comment like that about my mother."

"Touchy," muttered Jo walking back to her seat.

"Okay Jo has Joey, Seto and Ryouji," said Kate, "next?"

"Me, me, me!" Zoe cried jumping up and picking a name. "Yugi," she said holding out the paper Alex stood without being asked and picked a name.

"Malik," she said taking a seat. Angela quickly stood and picked her names.

"Okay, umm, Yami, Ryou and Mai," she said.

"Hold on my light will not be rooming with that psycho!" cried Yami as he realized he would not be able to watch over his ward. "I demand to be re-roomed!"

"What? You think I like the idea of my light rooming with you?" snapped Bakura glaring at the spike haired spirit. "You'll corrupt him and try to get him to get rid of me!"

"Bakura I wouldn't try to get rid of you," Ryou inserted softly catching his dark half's attention along with the rest of the group. "You're my dark, I'd never get rid of you and no one could ever get me too," Ryou smiled up at his yami, whose eyes were glowing with unconcealed happiness.

"Okay…confused people standing right over here," said Jo loudly gesturing at herself and the others. The holders of items and their companions shifted nervously, not knowing exactly how to explain.

"Yami and Yugi are twins and so are Bakura and Ryou and Malik and Marik," Seto said in the silence. "They're …very protective of one another." The group held bated breaths waiting to see if the CEO had diverted a possible disaster.

"Oh-okay."

"That still doesn't solve the rooming problem they have," inserted Jade causing another round of glares to be thrown among the two spirits. "Unless they want to trade rooms?"

"B-but the system-the hat!" stuttered Kate in an attempt to regain control.

"There's only four left- Bakura, Marik, Tristan and Tea and Jade's the only one left so she can have them." Alex put in.

"Eww I'll be stuck with them? No, I want to be moved too!" cried Tea looking distrustingly at Bakura and Marik. Bakura smirked showing his canines and Marik nonchalantly pulled out his Millennium Rod. "No I am soo not staying with those." Tristan eyed the item held by the Egyptian and gulped nodding his agreement. Jo gave an exasperated sigh and muttered profanities under her breath as Angela looked at her watch once again.

"Hey watch it bitch, that's my light and friend you're demeaning and trust me I won't hesitate tearin' your head off," snarled Malik as Tea wrinkled her nose in disgust at Bakura and Marik.

"Then trade with me!" Tea cried.

"Fine, I will," snarled Malik.

"I don't want to be alone with them!" cried Tristan in a panic as the two blonds and white haired teens grinned in triumph.

"I'll trade with you Tristan," Ryou said with a smile getting an agreement from the brunet.

"I want to be with my light too!" said Yami crossing his arms stubbornly a pout pushing at his bottom lip. Unknown to the Pharaoh he was being watched by a pair of cerulean eyes which gazed at him with an uncharacteristic softness.

"Angela why don't you take Yugi and Zoe can take Mai, that way Yami will stop his whining," Seto said evenly. Angela nodded without thought eager to get out and get ready for her date.

"Okay! In case you've all forgotten I'm in charge here," yelled Kate gaining the attention of everyone. "You're all ruining the system."

"The system sucks, live with it. We've got our rooms and we're staying," said Ryouji running long fingers through his midnight-coloured hair.

Kate gave a resigned sigh and slumped into a chair. "Fine, at least tell me who's rooming with who."

"Was anyone writing it down?" Alex asked hesitantly blue eyes shifting nervously as everyone shook their heads.

"Great…just great-fucking Einstein's," muttered Jo darkly resisting the urge to throw a wooden chair across the library.

"Jo has Seto, Joey and Ryouji; Alex and Zoe have Tea and Mai; Angela has the twins with pot-leaf shaped hair and Tristan, I have the gold and silver twins," Jade said eyes still on her novel as she listed the names.

"Pot-leaf? My hair is not shaped like a pot-leaf!" Yami cried in indignation before opening his mind-link with Yugi asking, ~What's a pot-leaf?~

"Gold `n Silver? What're ya talking `bout?" asked Joey in confusion.

"Them," Jade replied pointing at the two pairs. "One pair is pale and silver -white hair and the other pair is all golden- gold and silver. Hasn't anyone else noticed?" she asked her eyes appearing over her book to look at Joey a black eyebrow raised over her glasses.

"Oooh," Joey replied in understanding staring at the Egyptians and English teens who were staring at their new room mate in surprise. Suddenly Marik's lavender eyes widened and he burst out in laughter soon joined by Malik who raggedly whispered something in Bakura's ear, who soon joined the two and Ryou gave a reluctant giggle as Bakura shared the information with him through their link.

"What's so funny?" Ryouji asked the four.

"W-we're precious metals," Marik said breathlessly, "Y-Yami I-is," his reply was cut off by the new wave of laughter.

"I'm what?" the Pharaoh asked darkly crimson eyes narrowing.

"You're pot!" cried out Malik as the three broke down into more laughter, tears slipping from their eyes in amusement.

"T-the great King of Games reduced to being compared to a pot-leaf while we are raise to gold and silver-that, Yami, is priceless," said Bakura calming slightly.

"He does have beautiful eyes though," Jade stated thoughtfully eyeing the slightly red spirit. "Like rubies-nice." Yami's glare receded and he gave the girl a small smile of thanks.

"Can we go now I'd like to get set up before the end of the semester." Seto said standing. Soon the group left the spacious library and headed towards their dorms.

Jo pushed open the door and entered her newly acquainted roommates following her. "Okay I only have two free beds, someone's gonna have to sleep on the couch," she said turning to the three.

"I call one," Ryouji said quickly.

"Me too," Seto said smirking at Joey whose mouth was opened to call dibs.

"Look Joey seems like you get the couch," Ryouji said happily.

"Hey that ain't fair! I want a bed too!" Joey whined his honey brown eyes pleading behind the fall of his hair.

"Okay the mutt's right, it isn't fair," Seto said unexpectedly agreeing with the blond.

"Whatever you three decide as long as you don't mess up my things," Jo said flopping onto the couch and turning on the television. "There's a bunk bed that you guys can use and a pull out couch. Well actually the pull out couch is kinda fucked up the guys on the football team got a bit rowdy last year-playoffs and all, they got a bit over excited," she said with a shrug her eyes glued to the screen.

"I call a bunk," said Ryouji quickly only to be glared at by Seto and Joey. "What? I don't want to sleep in a screwed up bed."

"Yo Jo, What you say you take the pull out couch and one of us get the bed," said Joey turning to the girl, who turned her head to look at the blond.

"Did I fail to say that I'm friends with the guys on the football team and that they hate to see me unhappy," she said easily, Joey gulped at the information, and quickly smiled waving his hands in front of him.

"It's a joke kidding kidding hehe…you don't gotta give up your bed. We wouldn't want your buddies angry right?" Joey shifted nervously as Jo eyed him with narrowed eyes.

"Look easy way to do this," said Ryouji holding up a hand. "Shortest get's the pull out couch. Jo can you help us to see who's the tallest?" he asked smiling as the brunette stood up and walked over to the three who stood straight lined up in a row. She moved in front of Joey and looked up at him. "How tall are you?" she asked.

"5'11" he muttered and Jo moved next to Seto.

"You?"

"6'2" and a half" he replied and Jo moved to Ryouji who gave her a charming smile.

"6'1", honey," he smiled.

"Hey that ain't fair you two are taller than most people! The only ones closest to your height are Malik and Tristan! And they're taller than me," Joey cried indignantly.

"Stop your whining Wheeler, you mutt," said Seto coldly. "I have a solution and it should solve our problems," Joey nodded along with Ryouji both not wanting to anger the teen who was decidedly taller and more than likely stronger than both of them. "Good, and I don't want an argument I need to get some sleep and I think I have to call home."

"What's wrong your mommy waiting for her wittle baby to call," mocked Jo, who still stood. Ryouji and Joey cringed at the comment seeing the CEO's head snap to glare at the girl.

"Oh boy, now ya done it," murmured Joey as he and Ryouji unconsciously moved back.

"I'm an orphan," Seto ground out eyes flashing in ire. "I need to call my brother to make sure he's fine." Jo opened her mouth to make a comment but was cut off. " I suggest next time you want to make a disparaging comment you think about it first, my parents died when I was only a child and my brother a baby. I barely remember them."

"Umm…hey Kaiba why don't ya tell us `bout your plan?" Joey said trying to break the grim anger that seemed to radiate from the teen.

"Fine, I realized that myself and Mr. Otogi have actually done something worthwhile with our lives, us running our own company and all and frankly Wheeler, putting it bluntly...you haven't," mocked Seto. "So, in conclusion that entitles us to a bed so deal with it mutt."

"Grr…Kaiba," Joey growled glaring at the taller brunet.

"So it's settled then, the bunks are in the room to your left and Joey…" Jo stopped mid sentence, with all if her strength to lift the broken pull out couch out. "This is your bed." Ryouji and Seto both tried to cover their laughter as the blond kicked the warped bed in frustration.

"Well, I'm off to hit the hay," Ryouji said while yawning and stretching tiredly.

"Oh no, no, no, no, no…this isn't fair, I'm not sleeping here!" cried Joey only to be ignored by all three teens.

"Night mutt," said Seto as he and Ryouji both went into the room with the bunk bed, shut the door and locked it.

"Hey! You can't do this to me!" Joey yelled while pounding on the teen's door. Jo gave a smirk.

"Night…" Jo said and turned her back to enter her room.

"Wait! Jo!" Joey screamed and grabbed Jo's hand.

" I suggest you let go, before I make another whole in your face," Jo threatened while glaring at the blond.

"Jo please…can we share your bed, I swear to Ra I won't do anything," Joey's eyes full of sincerity. "I can't sleep in a bed like that." Jo's eyes widened in disbelief at the proposal and quickly turned to a death glare.

"Personally, I don't want to wake up to your dog breath and heed my warning, don't you ever touch me again without my permission," Jo stated coldly as she ripped her hand from Joey's grasp and slammed the bedroom door in his face.

"Smooth…" came a voice from across the room.

"Shut it Ryouji!" screamed the blond. Ryouji smirked as he walked back into his room wearing a pair of red silk boxers and grasping a toothbrush. "Jerk," Joey muttered to himself as he stripped down to his green boxers and hopped onto the distorted bed. "Great…no pillow or blankets either," Joey grumbled and rolled into a little ball.

"Joey?" came a female voice from the doorway.

"Huh?" Joey looked up only to be smacked in the head by a pillow and blanket. "Owwww," Joey whined while rubbing his head.

"I was thinking more of a `thank-you'," Jo said in a sarcastic tone.

"Thanks…" Joey responded while looking at the female teen in the doorway and turned crimson red.

"What are you looking at?!" Jo screamed at the red-faced teen.

"N-nothing…" Joey stuttered while eyeing Jo's attire. Jo cocked and eyebrow. "I j-just like your …um…socks," lied Joey as his eyes wandered up the girl's shapely body.

"Whatever," responded Jo as she shut the door lightly behind her.

"…Wow," Joey murmured to himself as he lay down on his bed spread eagle. "I will sleep well tonight now," whispered the blond as he slowly shut his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

~*

"AHH! What are you doing?!" screamed Angela as she ran over to Tristan who was looking at her collection of body lotions.

"I'm just looking, sheesh, got enough lotions?" Tristan said sarcastically while placing one of the bottles back onto the dresser.

"Those were in alphabetical order!" Angela screeched while desperately trying to figure out which lotions were out of place.

"And I thought Mai was bad," Tristan mumbled while flopping onto the couch.

"So…" Yugi started while looking around the place he would be living for the next while.

"So, yes this is my room, don't touch anything without my permission," Angela warned while fixing her hair and eyeing herself in the mirror.

"So where are we sleeping?" Yami piped up.

"That room," Angela pointed while fixing her eyeliner. "There is a bunk bed and cot in there."

"Where are you going this late at night Angela?" Yami questioned with slight concern in his tone.

"A date," Angela smiled seemingly satisfied with the way she looked.

"Isn't curfew 11:00?" Yugi inquired while looking at the clock that read 10:45pm.

"Yupp…" Angela answered while gathering her make-up and cell phone.

"A 15 minute date?" Tristan questioned.

"My dear, curfew is 11:00 but I plan on being longer then 15 minutes," Angela answered.

"Won't you get in trouble?" Yugi questioned with big innocent eyes.

"What the dean doesn't know won't hurt him," Angela quipped while winking at the shorter teen.

"How do you know we won't tell?" Tristan said with a smirk.

"Because, if you want to eat you won't," Angela smiled and winked at Tristan.

"It isn't safe Angela please reconsider," Yami said with pleading eyes.

"It's just a date, please I'm going to be fine, I've done this so many times before," Angela said reassuringly. "I'm a pro at this."

"Pro or not, you're not going," Tristan said standing up blocking the front door.

"He is right Angela, we can't let you leave," Yugi added while looking at his yami who nodded in agreement.

"That's very sweet of all of you, but I don't go out that way anyways," Angela said as she stalked over to the window and opened it.

"Angela," Yami started and stalked over to the window and closed it. "I have a bad feeling about this, please stay."

"You can't make me!" Angela said as she tried to open the window.

"Angela, there are three of us and one of you, give it up, you are not going," Tristan said while locking the front door.

"Grr…Yuuugggiiiii, make them stop!" Angela whined.

"Sorry Angela," Yugi responded with empathetic eyes.

"Fine! You guys obviously don't care about my feelings!" Angela screamed while storming into her bedroom and slamming the door.

"She maybe upset now, but we did the right thing," Yami reassured.

"Yeah, you guys want to watch some t.v or something?" Tristan petitioned.

"Sure," Yugi answered while plopping onto the couch and flipping on the television. An hour has passed since the spat with Angela and the three teens that were full of life 60 minutes ago had started to fall victim to sleep.

"I'm tired guys," Yugi started.

"Me too," Tristan added while stretching his long legs.

"Let's go to bed then," Yami concluded turning off the television and lights. Just then a door opened and a figure stood in the doorframe. Tristan flicked on the light and screamed to high heaven.

"AHHHH! HOLY SHIT IT'S THE SWAMP THING!"

"Ha Ha Tristan," Angela spoke while taking the cucumbers out of her eyes.

"What's that green stuff on your face Angela?" Yugi inquired tiredly.

"Avocado mask," Angela answered. "Why aren't you guys in bed yet?"

"We were just going," Yami answered standing up.

"Oh…okay," Angela said while making her way to the bathroom.

"Let's go," Yami said walking into the bedroom followed by Yugi and Tristan.

"Night Angela!" the three teens yelled in unison.

"Night guys!" Angela yelled back as the boy's bedroom door shut for the night.

~*

"Wow…I am so going to love it here," Tea squealed as she jumped onto the inflated red blow-up chair.

"This is awesome," Mai added while eyeing the room, which was decorated retro style with bright colours everywhere.

"We knew you guys would like it," Zoe said while putting her arms around the two girls.

"Oh my gawd, you guys!" Alex squealed causing the three giddy teens to turn around.

"What?" questioned Mai.

"I just got a killer idea," Alex continued. Tea cocked an eyebrow. "Make-overs!" Alex yelled causing the girls to scream and jump for joy.

"That's a killer idea!" Zoe said while clearing the couches and tables.

"Let's get changed into our pj's first," Mai reasoned while gathering her things and heading towards the washroom.

"Okay, I will get everything ready then," Alex said while running to her bedroom to grab her beauty supplies. After a few minutes of rushing around like chickens with their heads cut off the girls were finally ready.

"Okay, I say Tea is first, she needs the most work," Zoe stated while playing with Tea's hair.

"I agree," Mai added.

"Hey!" Tea screeched. "I'm not that bad!"

"We are just trying to help," Alex reasoned while looking at the eye shadow colours that would best match the temperamental teen. After a half an hour of struggling, plucking and poking Tea was done.

"Ta da," Zoe yelled while shoving a mirror in Tea's face.

"Well?" Alex questioned while clutching her pillow.

"I look like a clown," Tea said very unenthused. Mai gave a slight giggle.

"I was thinking more like a whore but clown works too." Everyone gasped then broke into full blown out laughter.

"Grrr…that isn't funny Mai," Tea angrily stated while glaring at the blonde.

"Oh yes it is," Mai said between fits of laughter.

"Grr…" Tea mumbled and grabbed a pillow from beside her and whacked the laughing teen in the face. Zoe and Alex continued their fit of laughter, while Mai gasped in utter shock at what her brunette friend had just done.

"Oh, that's it," Mai said matter of factly. "It's on." With that Mai grabbed her pillow and hit Tea in the head. Zoe and Alex were both rolling over on the ground at the recent spectacle their new friends had made of themselves. Tea and Mai quickly stopped, stared at the two laughing teens and pondered upon the same idea.

"Let's get'em," Tea said while Mai nodded in agreement. The two teens then changed their roommates and rigorously beat them with their pillows.

"You think it's funny don't you?" Mai questioned while giving Alex another blow.

"Ahhh!" Zoe and Alex squealed while desperately trying reach their pillows.

"How does it feel?" Tea inquired while hitting Zoe on her behind. Finally in a last ditch effort Alex lunged for her pillow and blocked Mai's attack.

"Ha Ha!" Alex mocked as she jumped to her feet and fought back the two teens." Hurry Zoe grab your pillow, I got you covered," Alex screamed.

"Alright! Where is it?" Zoe screamed frantically trying to look for the now missing pillow.

"How should I know, just hurry and find it! I can't take much more of this!" Alex complained as she toppled to the ground and was beaten by mounds of cotton.

"Found it!" Zoe squealed as she held the pillow up. "I'm coming Alex!" Just as Zoe came charging at the two teens, Tea swung her pillow at Alex, who dodged it effortlessly, and knocked over a glass vase.

"Oh no," Alex cringed as she heard mumbling coming from the next dorm.

"Shit," Mai whispered as she looked at the mess that had just been made.

"I hope that didn't wake anyone up," Zoe said nervously only to be contradicted by a loud knocking or pounding on the door.

"Open this fucking door! Dawson, Mackenzie know you're in there!" A familiar female voice rang out.

"Oh damn, that's Jo…what are we going to do?" Alex panicked.

"Don't look at me!" Mai stated slight fear in her voice.

"Don't let her in!" Tea screamed.

"I have a new friend out here I think you should meet…his name is Louis…last name….Villeslugger," Jo threatened as she continuously pounded on the door.

"Jo we are sorry!" Alex squeaked while cowering behind her pillow. Just then another door opened.

"Patterson stop your bitching and complaining people are trying to sleep, plus I need my beauty sleep," Angela said as she leaned on her doorframe.

"You need a lot of that don't you Mason?" Jo said sarcastically and smirking at the girl's attire and beauty products on her face.

"Fuck you Jo!" Angela screamed, causing her roommates to wake and saunter over to her.

"What's the matter Angela?" Yugi inquired with a yawn.

"Yeah, what's up?" Tristan added while rubbing his eyes.

"That bitch won't shut her mouth and she woke me up!" Angela raged.

"Me? Those prissy pussy's in there woke me up with their giggling and breaking shit," Jo countered glaring at Zoe and Alex's dorm.

"I don't care Patterson, you're still loud as fuck!" Angela spat.

"Angela please calm down," Yami reprimanded while placing his hand on Angela's shoulder. A door creaked open and a thick Brooklyn accent came.

"What's going on out here?" Joey questioned while eyeing Jo who was ready to pounce on Angela with her baseball bat.

"Jo?" Ryouji piped up opening the dorm room door wider. "What the hell is going on?"

"Her!" Angela screamed while stalking up to Jo.

"Can't this stupidity wait until tomorrow?" came a cold voice from behind Joey.

"Stay out of this Seto, and no this can't wait until tomorrow, I've been dying to do this for 3 years," Jo said as she punched Angela across the face. Everyone gasped as Angela staggered.

"Jo! That was uncalled for!" came a voice from down the hall.

"Jade, go back to reading, this doesn't involve you," Jo stated as she looked at a steaming Angela.

"It is my business when you are in the same hallway as me!" Jade barked as she stepped outside her room.

"Grr…" Angela growled as she regained her balance and speared Jo to the ground.

"Shit!" Ryouji yelled as he grabbed hold of Angela and tried to separate the fighting teens.

"Let me at her!" Angela screamed while thrashing about in Ryouji's grasp.

"Someone grab Jo!" Ryouji huffed out trying to sub do Angela. Just then Joey grabbed Jo around the waist and pulled her away from the scene.

"Let me go!" Jo screeched as she tried to break Joey's grip.

"Only if you calm down!" Joey said while getting a better grip on his captive.

"Let me go!" Angela said as she pushed Ryouji away.

"Okay but no more fighting," Ryouji pleaded.

"That bitch isn't worth it anyway," Angela concluded as she shoved past Ryouji and ushered her roommates back into her dorm and shut the door.

"Touchy…" Ryouji muttered as he readjusted his boxers.

"Will you let go of me now?" Jo questioned angrily.

"Oh, yeah sorry," Joey blushed as he let go of the angry teen.

"Sorry? Sorry! I'll give you sorry!" Jo yelled as she punched Joey across the face making him tumble to the floor.

"Jo! He was just trying to help!" Jade screamed as she walked over to Joey and helped him up.

"Jade? Is everything alright out here?" an innocent British sounding voice from Jade's dorm said.

"Everything is fine Ryou," Jade tried to reassure as Ryou poked his head from around the doorframe. "It's over now, there was a fight but it's over." At the sound of that word, `fight', all three Egyptians came running out of the dorm.

"Fight? Where?" Bakura questioned while looking around frantically.

"Yeah, where?" Malik asked as his eyes fell upon a bloody nosed Joey.

"It's over guys, you missed it," Ryou answered.

"Awww," the three teens said in unison.

"Who did that though?" Marik inquired while pointing at Joey who was leaning on Jade.

"Jo…"Joey answered, cringing in pain.

"Serves him right, let that be a lesson to anyone else who wants to try and touch me," Jo responded in a cold uncaring voice as she pushed past Seto and walked back to her room.

"Wow…" Marik said in shock.

"I don't know about you but I like her," Malik said with a smirk.

"You would," Bakura said with a chuckle.

"You going to be okay Joey?" Jade inquired.

"Yeah, I'm alright," Joey responded while staggering to the door. "Thanks."

"No problem," Jade answered back smiling as Joey and Ryouji entered back into the dorm and shut the door.

"Well, now that that's over, we should get to bed," Jade petitioned as she walked back into her dorm followed by her roommates. "Now I only have a bunk bed and a pull out couch, so…" Jade stopped in mid-sentence.

"Two of us will have to share," Marik finished.

"Precisely, I don't care which two so decide now," with that Jade flung four pillow and three blankets at the four teens.

"I got a bunk!" Yelled Bakura.

"Me too!" Malik said.

"B-but…" Marik said sadly.

"W-what about us?" Ryou said innocently, as his eyes began to get sparkly and shiny from the tears that were starting to form.

"Oh no…don't give me that look," Bakura stated coldly trying to avoid looking at his light.

"Yeah…M-Malik…" Marik added while making his lower lip pout and tremble.

"Oh gawd no," Malik said as he and Bakura tried to resist the urge to give into the puppy dog-faces.

"Pweaassseeeee?" Ryou and Marik said in unison.

"…Fine!" Bakura said knowing that he couldn't stand to see his light sad or upset in anyway.

"Alright alright," Malik gave in. "Just stop making that face."

"Yay!" Ryou and Marik jumped for joy as they grabbed their pillows and blankets and skipped towards their room.

"…We are weak," Bakura muttered.

"So weak…" Malik added as he jumped onto the pull out couch.

"Hey move your ass over," Bakura complained as he lay down on the bed.

"You have so much room, move over!" Malik said as he tried to push the tomb robber over.

"Fuck off Malik!" Bakura said as he ripped some more of the blankets away from the blond.

"Hey! Those are mine!" Malik retorted as he snatched more of the blankets away from Bakura.

"Screw off Malik," Bakura said angrily and took more blankets only to be countered by Malik who held onto them tightly. The pulling or "tug-of-war" lasted for close to three minutes and both teens were starting to become very perturbed.

"You fuck off," Malik shot back.

"No, you fuck off," retorted Bakura. This verbal spare lasted for a few more minutes until…

"Why don't you both just fuck each other and shut the hell up!" Marik poked his head out from around the doorframe and shouted.

"Bite me," Bakura spat at the blond. Marik just rolled his eyes and shut the door. Malik quickly took the opportunity to pull the covers to his side of the bed.

"Okay Malik, seriously…Fuck off," Bakura whispered in a very pissed off voice as he grabbed a fistful of blankets back to his side.

"Why don't you?" Malik countered as he pulled on the covers. Bakura latched onto his side and both teens began to pull in separate directions until a loud ripping sound echoed threw the room.

"Oh great, now look what you fucking did," Bakura said angrily as he clutched his shredded piece of blanket.

"Me?" Malik questioned fire burning in his eyes. "You pulled too!"

"Just shut-up already!" Bakura shouted as he turned his back to the Egyptian.

"Well goodnight to you to Bakura," Malik spat sarcastically as he clutched his small piece of fabric and drifted off to sleep.

Pheonix: Damn, that was long my poor fingers. I can't feel my fingers!

Wolf: …I could have typed some

Pheonix: but then it would have never gotten done

Wolf: -_-* thanks for the vote of confidence….for your lack of belief *snaps fingers* boys

*Bakura, Malik come out holding Ryouji plushy and scissors*

Wolf: Hehehe

Pheonix: *gasp* no not the plushy! NOT MY `TOGI! SETO, JOEY MAKE THEM STOP!

Wolf: Puh! Seto, Marik restrain the mutt…*Seto and Marik grab Joey* I forgot to mention that I have several people in my employ.

Pheonix: *gasps louder and covers mouth* NOO……*eyes start to water and lip quivers* `TOGI! SOMEONE SAVE MY `TOGI!

Wolf: This is why no one insults me! MWUAHAHHA *throne appears behind wolf and sits down* You have yet to see the full extent of my …aquired "workers" *does finer quotes*

Pheonix: *cries louder* Pweeeasewee don't hurt my `togi….*sniff sniff* I sawwwwyyy! RYOUJI! Where are you? They are gona cut up the plushy you gave me! *sniff sniff*

Ryouji: *appears looking nervous* ummm…

Wolf: *grins* yes? *pulls out piece of paper*

Pheonix: *starts bawling* Ryouji? You don't love me anymore! *Gasp*

Wolf: oh he may love you…but at this present time I won him

Ryouji: *hangs head* can you just…give it back to her? *raises head and gives puppy dog eyes to wolf* please?

Wolf: hmmm…*looks at Ryouji*

Pheonix: *wimpers* Pweease? I wont do it again *sniff sniff*

Wolf: *sigh* Ryouji you need more practice, Bakura, Malik give it back to her. Seto, Marik let go of the mutt. There happy?

Pheonix: Yupp! Thankies! huggles Ryouji! I love you `togi, thanks! *kisses Ryouji on the cheek* ^_^ hehehe

Angela: HEY! Hands off my man! *stalks over and grabs Ryouji* Mine!

Pheonix: Fine! HAVE HIM! *turns back to Ryouji and drops plushy on ground* no one loves me *tear* I feel so alone!

Joey: Awwww…I love you Pheonix *tries to hug pheonix*

Pheonix: Screw off poodle! *hits Joey's arms away* go piss on a hydrant!

Wolf: *gasp* that was harsh, don't talk to him like that!

Pheonix: Oy! *rolls eyes* fine….*mutters "sorry"*

Joey: Huh? I can't hear you …what ya say?

Pheonix: Grrr….I SAID SORRY!!! Sheesh, okay there happy?

Wolf: Joey…can I talk to you for a moment?

Joey: Sure, what's up? *walks over to wolf*

Wolf: Interested in a job?

Joey: Which kind? Like what do I gotta do?

Wolf: Oh nothing specific, just ….errands

Seto: Yeah, it's easy *others nod*

Joey: Sure on one condition…please refrain from calling me a mutt or anything related to a dog please?

Pheonix: Joey! Don't leave me! I can change I swear! *makes puppy dog eyes*

Wolf: oh don't worry, I have a policy that everyone treats everyone as an equal *smiles at guys* right?

Guys: Yes

Wolf: Have you ever seen them actually fighting too much with each other?

Joey: Nope…I'd be glad to help, sorry Pheonix

Pheonix: *curls into little ball* Leave...just like everyone else, I'll just sit here all alone, feeling very unloved…like always *sigh*

Wolf: excellent *gives Joey contract* please sign this, and welcome to the fold *gives Joey box of Pixie Stix* and here's a welcome gift.

Seto: Welcome to the group Joey

Malik: Yep

Joey: thanks *sings contract and takes box of pixie stix* hehehe I'm gonna like this job

Pheonix: *cries softly* where's the razor blade?

Bakura: Yep, we're all fairly…normal once you get to know us.

Wolf: Okay boys you guys are free for now ^_^

Joey: WOHOO! PIXIE STIX! *munches on plastic wrapper trying to get pixie stix open*

Pheonix: *looks up and giggles at Joey* what a guy…*sigh*

READ AND REVIEW PLEASE! WE STRESS THE REVIEW PART!!