Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Seth's Magical Adventure! ❯ Enter Sceppiro, the Desperate Ruler ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh. Takahashi does, and he won't use Sith, no matter how many times I bribe him to.
 
Shivering and ready to pee himself, Shaddah stood in the middle of the large, empty courtroom, joined by Isis. Akunadin and Saimun were in front of the throne, acting as a replacement for Atemu. Because most of the guards had run off in pure terror from the pharaoh's screaming, only two stood by the door.
 
“Why did you lie to us?” Saimun asked calmly. Isis glared at Shaddah, and he looked down.
 
“Technically, we didn't lie. We did go to look for him,” Shaddah said quietly.
 
“Did you know he left the city!?” Akunadin demanded furiously. Shaddah looked over at Isis, who rolled her eyes and sighed.
 
“Not exactly,” Isis replied, “We didn't actually know where he was.” Akunadin raised a suspicious eyebrow.
 
“Let me rephrase that: Did you know he left the palace?” Akunadin asked again, this time his frown set even deeper than either priest felt was natural. Isis bit her lip.
 
“Sort of,” she said as Shaddah burst out, “YES! Yes, we knew! He said he was leaving to find Knight Sith! Okay? We lied to save our asses!” Saimun and Akunadin looked concerned as they stared at Shaddah, and Isis just glared daggers as she slapped him on the head.
 
“Are you insane!? What do you think you're doing!?” she asked angrily, as the two guards began to approach them. Shaddah looked at her.
 
“I can't lie! They're older than us! It'd be rude!” Shaddah cried, and then grabbed Isis's wrist again, “Oh, just run again! Maybe we can escape before they kill us!” As he dashed out into the hall, Isis kept struggling to break free. They could hear Akunadin screaming back in the courtroom, and it only made Shaddah run faster.
 
“Do you want us to go to jail!?” Isis hissed, as the two bowled past a line of servants waiting to get into the kitchen.
 
“Less talking… more escaping…” Shaddah gasped, running down the stairs.
 
“And where do we escape to!?” Isis demanded as they ran into the darkened halls of the prisoners' tower, “There's guards everywhere!” Shaddah suddenly stopped and looked around. The cells were all empty, and he suddenly got an idea.
 
“Quick! In here!” he exclaimed, pushing the poor girl into a cell, running in, and then closing the door, “They won't find us here!”
 
---
 
“This place is so… huge,” Atemu whispered, unable to find another word to describe the hall, “My palace feels like a shoebox compared to this.” He stared at the crystal walls in awe, as Bakura touched one of them. It felt like ice, which wasn't surprising, but it glimmered when he took his hand away.
 
“There's so much magic here,” Bakura commented, walking over to Sith, “Was it hard to separate from it all?” Sith glanced at him, and nodded slowly.
 
“It was at first, but now it feels wrong to be here,” she replied, walking ahead toward the bottom stair, “Maybe not wrong… but something doesn't feel right. Ominous, almost.” Bakura tilted his head as he went to join her again.
 
“Because of your brother?” he asked, leaning on the slim, golden railing. Sith looked down at the floor and nodded.
 
“Yes. It's a sickening feeling,” Sith replied, as Atemu joined them, “To see what he's done to my home up close… to hear my uncle want to take him down… It's heartbreaking.” Atemu placed a hand on her back comfortingly, and she smiled weakly.
 
“Then let's fix it,” he said. Sith nodded, and stepped on one of the stairs. Her boots clacked on it, but didn't chip the pure diamond flooring. Atemu and Bakura followed her up, followed by the three priests. It was eerie to hear that not even their footsteps seemed to be making any sounds, and that the palace seemed deserted. They walked all the way up until they reached the next floor, and were face-to-face with two large, crystal doors, much like the ones at the entrance.
 
“I'm going to guess that this is the throne room,” Seth said, reaching out to grab the handle. It sparked angrily, and he withdrew his hand. Sith frowned.
 
“He's trapped the doors,” she stated, and Seth stepped back as she closed her eyes and used a bolt of her own to disperse the spark. The doors opened swiftly, revealing a huge chamber that was at least twice as huge as the courtroom in Atemu's palace. A single throne was set in the end of the room, with another set of large doors leading to a balcony outside. Sith drew her sword, and with Bakura, rushed over to the throne only to find it empty.
 
“Sceppiro's not here,” Sith said simply, staring blankly at the throne. She recognized it all too well as the throne her father had sat in, ruling Nesce with a gentle heart and merciful palm. And it was the last place she saw her father. Except that instead of being covered in colorful linens, it was covered in black tapestry.
 
“Why would he trap the doors?” Mahaado asked, looking around the room, “Is it possible that he's hiding in here?” He, Karim, and Seth each held up a small piece of parchment, chanting a quick spell. Those parchments became lanterns, and each priest went to check a different corner of the room where the shadows were thickest. Nothing was there.
 
“He must be trying to confuse us,” Atemu said, looking out the balcony doors to the city far below. If everything looked bad down there, it looked terrible from this high up. He wondered how Sceppiro could cause so much damage and care so little. Bakura glanced at Sith, who continued to stare at the throne.
 
“Are you all right, Sith?” he asked gently, and she could tell he was genuinely worried for her.
 
“This was… the last place I saw my father,” she replied slowly, “Before he died… this was the last place I saw any of my family, any of my friends… and it's become so infected with evil magic. It's disheartening.” Bakura looked down. He could understand, and he felt bad that Sith had to relive what happened because of one stupid chair.
 
“I'm sorry,” he whispered, “I know how you feel. Well, maybe not exactly, but I can understand.” Sith glanced at him, smiling weakly for just a second. But her gaze quickly returned to the throne.
 
“It doesn't make sense,” she said suddenly, “My brother… yes, he shut down communications, but why would he do this? Why destroy his own capital? And why would he run from me?” As Seth, Mahaado, and Karim came back, Sith walked over to the balcony doors. She could see that the large balcony had taken some form of damage, but as she looked, she noticed that something with the city wasn't right. Maybe it was because of all of the damage, but Sith began to wonder if Sceppiro had actually battled. She noticed that even the door had received some sort of blow to the handles, the lock being broken off entirely. Frowning, she thrust the doors open and walked onto the balcony.
 
“Sith?” Atemu called, following, “Did you find something?” At first, Sith didn't answer. She looked over the side toward the city. It was certainly destroyed, but the way it was indicated projectiles, not magic.
 
“He didn't do this,” she whispered, looking at the mountains, though what she was looking at wasn't known. Bakura ran out, followed by Seth. Mahaado and Karim stayed back to keep a lookout.
 
“He didn't do what?” Atemu asked, looking down with Sith.
 
“He didn't destroy the capital,” Sith replied quietly, “Look there. Over where we met my uncle. I thought I smelled something unfamiliar, and I'm right. Magic didn't do this, and my brother refuses to use manmade weapons. I know him, he wouldn't use anything that smelled strongly of gunpowder.” Bakura looked over suspiciously, narrowing his eyes. He didn't understand what Sith was trying to get to, but obviously it was important to her.
 
“Are you saying he's trying to stop the war?” Bakura asked, “But then why is he setting a bounty on you? You could help him!”
 
“I don't know,” Sith replied calmly, “My brother is very different from my father. His way of dealing with this isn't normal. But I know someone tried to force their way in. That's why he's not here. But who? And what did happen? I need to know what's going on before I just rush in and kill him.” Atemu agreed, and though he hated to admit it, Seth did as well. He leaned on the railing. It was old, and rusted from something, but still stable.
 
“Can we find out anything about the war? Is there a place where we could find records?” Seth asked. Sith bit her lip, trying to think. It'd been years since she'd been anywhere in the palace, and she was sure Sceppiro switched everything around once he took control.
 
“I'm not sure. There was a library, but I don't know if Sceppiro took it down,” Sith replied, heading back to the balcony doors, “I doubt any intelligence reports will help us with Sceppiro, but another place to try is his room. Knowing him, he probably writes his plans down somewhere, and that could help.” Bakura grinned, and Seth snorted a little.
 
“So, do we split up?” Atemu asked, taking his arms off the railing and following Sith again as she walked back into the chamber. She glanced back and shook her head.
 
“Definitely not. If Sceppiro can manipulate Seth, it's not a safe idea,” she replied grimly, “We'll go directly to his room. I at least know where that is, or where it may be. The library might have nothing, but my brother is a very… cynical, and unusually watchful. He'll keep his plans.” Without looking back for either approval or a response, Sith walked out of the chamber, with everyone else scrambling to keep up. She walked down the left path leading into the west wing of the palace. Rooms lined the long hall, and as they peeked in some of them, it became clear that this area of the castle was for living quarters. Most of the rooms were empty now, but Sith stopped in front of one, opening the door and walking in. Atemu went in, to find Sith simply standing in the center, looking at the bed.
 
“Sith, what's wrong?” he asked, walking inside. Seth and Bakura peeked in as well, letting their curiosity control them.
 
“This was my room before I left,” she whispered, going to the vanity. It was made of a very rich wood, much like the bed was. Sith picked up a brush and continued, “It hasn't changed a bit since I left. Sceppiro… left it as is.” She put the brush down and walked over to a small sofa that was covered with plush dolls. Most of them were different kinds of cats, but there were a few other toys interspersed. Atemu's eyes widened when he saw a small wooden cat on the windowsill.
 
“The cat statue… you kept it?” he asked, picking it up. Sith smiled, and nodded.
 
“Of course. You gave that to me for my tenth birthday. You thought I'd throw it away?” she asked. Atemu shrugged, and put the statue down. Sith rested a hand on the marble fireplace and sighed as she said, “I miss this room sometimes.”
 
“I… will have the guards escort you here when we're finished, if you want to stay,” Atemu said hesitantly. Sith looked back at him.
 
“I didn't say I wanted that,” she replied, “I'm just saying, I miss my room.” She picked up the cat statue and pocketed it, feeling that she should've insisted on packing her things when she left the first time. That could wait, though. She walked back to the door, and turned to Atemu again, “Nostalgia is a terrible illness sometimes. Let's move on before I catch it.” Then she was out of the room. Atemu walked out, and she had already walked over to another room across the hall. Carefully, she opened it. To her surprise, it was still in use, as the bed was unmade. Carefully, she walked in, Bakura close behind. The room smelled strongly of cologne, and Seth wrinkled his nose.
 
“Whose room is this?” Mahaado asked, as he came in. Sith walked over to the desk. The chair had an old coat lying on it. Sith picked it up and recognized it. It was Sceppiro's.
 
“My brother still uses his old room,” Sith commented, putting the coat down, “He didn't move into my father's old chambers.” Atemu tilted his head as Sith continued to talk. She opened drawers, pulling out their contents and then putting them back when she sifted through them. She worked quickly, and finally slapped a folder onto the table. Raising an eyebrow, Seth took them and opened the file up.
 
“Your brother's insane!” he exclaimed angrily, flipping through the file, “Sith, listen. He's not fighting because whoever's attacking Nesce has something of your family's. He's trying to get it back! And he thinks that somehow, the pharaoh is the key.” Sith blinked, and snatched the file, reading it. She was shocked. Sceppiro was desperate.
 
“This is… unreal,” she whispered, “Atemu, he plans on using me to bring you here, and then he's going to use you to bribe his enemies into giving back the Mythril sphere.” Atemu was confused as he read the file with Sith. It was very complex, and well-thought, but it was dangerous.
 
“Mythril sphere?” he asked, “What… is that?” Sith looked at the desk, sighing.
 
“It is a device that my father made to hold the most dangerous spells and keep them from being cast. It holds five, I believe, but my brother seems to think that it holds one ultimate spell. He seems to misunderstand its construction,” she explained, “The five spells, when used apart, can alter the physical. One of them can even send people to space. But when used together, these five spells can rip apart time-space itself. Sceppiro seems to only know of that, so he assumes it's one spell.” Bakura raised a very skeptical brow as Atemu let him look through the file.
 
“So is he helping us or not?” Bakura asked, putting the file down, “If he won't use it, why is he putting you both in so much danger?”
 
“My brother isn't sane,” Sith put it simply, “His mind is twisted from what happened with our father. He doesn't realize what he's doing, nor does he understand the danger he's putting himself into. In his own way, he believes he's doing the right thing.” Atemu noticed the worried tone in Sith's voice, as did Seth. Seth glanced at the doorway nervously.
 
“We should leave then,” Seth stated, “You both are in a lot of danger, and as a priest, I cannot allow the pharaoh to be placed into such a threat. And ultimately, that means helping you as well, Sith.” Sith was about to reply until a shadow crossed the room, stretching from the door to the wall. Everyone shivered, as that shadow gave off a terrifying feeling. Only Sith turned around to look at the figure.
 
“Sceppiro,” she said grimly. He stepped into the room, and his face came into view. Green eyes stared at the group though thick purple glasses, and his frown was set deep into his face. Though not angry, or even threatening, he wasn't happy to see Sith. His green overcoat billowed in an invisible wind.
 
“Hello, sister,” he said calmly, “I didn't expect you to arrive here during my absence.” Bakura and Seth both drew their weapons, but Sith withheld hers.
 
“We know what you're trying to do, Sceppiro,” she stated, pointing to the file on the desk, “I won't allow you to use it.” Now she drew her blade. Sceppiro smiled warmly when he saw the purple steel, the light around it swirling in marvelous splendor. The sword in his belt reacted.
 
“Ah, I see you still use Stormbreaker,” he said gently, referring to her sword, “Unusual, but comforting to know. But I am not here to kill you all. I came to take the plan and present it to you, only to find you already know of it.” Sith relaxed, but tilted her head.
 
“What are you planning, Sceppiro?” she asked, “I do not understand. Why did you plan to kill me?”
 
“Because I knew you would try to stop me,” Sceppiro replied sternly, the gray streak of his hair billowing, “Sith, you do not understand what's actually happening here. This war… those people… they want to release the Mythril sphere. Do you understand what that means?” Sith glared angrily at her brother, throwing her sword into the ground angrily.
 
“That gives you no right to use me, or Atemu, for your plans!” she yelled, her wings stiffening, “They've been attacking Egypt as well, Sceppiro. But that doesn't mean we'd sacrifice Nesce to save it. Your plan won't work. And the fact that you would even plan such a thing is angering. How could you do that to our allies? To me?” She looked at Sceppiro, and she saw that he had regret. He wasn't insane as she thought. He was truly desperate.
 
“Atemu was to simply be bait for them. To distract them while I prepare Cyd's new weapon,” Sceppiro explained, “I never meant Egypt to be attacked. Why they would attack it, I don't know. If I'd known, I would've opened all forms of communication. I had it closed down because there was no need. Trade wasn't going well, because of our location.” Bakura blinked as Sith looked down.
 
“Are you telling us you didn't know that we were being attacked?” Sith asked seriously. Sceppiro nodded.
 
“All I knew was that you were coming to stop me, and that Atemu was coming for you,” Sceppiro replied, “I swear by it. I didn't realize Egypt was attacked. I assumed you were coming because you had heard of my plans.”
 
“Looks like someone botched up an intelligence report,” Seth growled angrily, crossing his arms, “So, does this mean we're all on the same side? Who exactly are we going after?” Though he looked to Sith for the answers, she simply shrugged to indicate that she had no answer. To their surprise, Sceppiro was more than willing to provide more explanations.
 
“On the same side? I do not ask for such forgiveness, considering my rather horrifying plans,” Sceppiro informed them courteously, “As for who we are after, that I know to some extent. Sith, do you remember quite a long time ago, the man who came here to propose a deal to our father over the custody of the sphere?” Sith narrowed her eyes in thought, but couldn't recall. She remembered an argument many years ago between her father and another important person from a different region, but it was blurred and mostly unrecognizable.
 
“No. I was only six, Sceppiro,” Sith said sternly, “Why? Is he the one?” Sceppiro shook his head, and Sith wondered why he'd bring it up.
 
“Not exactly, but his people are the ones at war with us,” Sceppiro replied, “What's horrifying is that whoever is leading them is an Esper, like we are. To think, an Esper would be double-crossing us…” Sceppiro looked down in shame, as though he himself might've been who sent the traitor to their enemies. Sith felt sympathetic, but Seth certainly didn't appear to fall for it, if it was a ruse.
 
“Oh for the love of Osiris!” Seth yelled angrily, throwing his arms up, “Don't tell me you all fall for this! Are you telling me that you actually had no idea we were under attack? That you had us go through wintry hell to find you so you could speak with us? I don't buy your little trick, Sceppiro, so stop playing and start telling us the truth!” Sceppiro looked at Seth in shock, as though he'd been slapped hard across the face. Sith glared angrily at the priest, but Seth continued, “Why the hell did you talk to me in the sewers if you planned to help us? Was it to just mess with my head? Was it a kick for you? Do you just enjoy hurting your own allies or are you really just a heartless…”
 
“That is quite enough!” Sith yelled angrily, stepping between the two, “Seth, silence that tongue or I'll cut it out. I will not allow you to talk to my brother like this.” Sceppiro smiled weakly at his sister, but then looked down at the floor again. Seth was taken back by Sith's anger, but no one objected.
 
“Sith, are you telling me that you'd believe him? He tried to kill you,” Seth reminded her. Sith simply smirked with mock.
 
“As did you, and notice that I let you live anyway,” Sith retorted, walking to the bed and sitting down, “Sceppiro doesn't understand why I chose to stay in Egypt. Mix that with this war, and I can see why he lost his mind. He wasn't ready to inherit the throne… and if anyone could've helped him, it was me. And I chose to leave.” Sceppiro nodded dully, but Sith continued without noticing, “I left because our father asked it, Sceppiro. I didn't abandon you. But he saw the danger I could've returned to, so he asked me to remain in Egypt. I… do not know what he planned for you.” Sceppiro finally snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Sith. His shoulders slumped, and he took off his glasses.
 
“You… he asked you to stay?” he asked gently. Sith nodded.
 
“Yes. I thought you knew this,” she replied, a small smile appearing, “I… always meant to come back here. But… not like this. Sceppiro, I'm sorry that things happened this way.” For once that entire meeting, their expressions looked nearly identical, each one feeling guilty for something that had happened. Sceppiro took a step forward and hugged Sith.
 
“It's… all right. You could do nothing, Sith,” Sceppiro admitted, pulling away, “This was my fault. My stubbornness created the scenario that led to our kingdom's downfall. Instead of blaming Egypt for taking you away, I should've kept contact with the pharaoh. Maybe then… maybe then, you wouldn't have come like this, and we would've already won the war.” Sith patted Sceppiro's shoulder and looked at Atemu. He knew she wanted to ask her brother to join them. Hesitantly, Atemu nodded. Sith waited until her brother looked at her again.
 
“Sceppiro, I think you should come with us,” Sith said, dusting her shoulder pad off, “We'll help you get the sphere back. That's the least I can do for Nesce.” Sceppiro's eyes widened, surprised at such an offer. He looked at everyone assembled.
 
“You would… allow this?” he asked Atemu, putting his glasses back on, “Even after I had nearly killed every single one of you closing the gates?” Atemu nodded, and smiled as he looked at Sith.
 
“Technically, Sith and my priests were already in Nesce when you closed the gates. Only Bakura and I suffered that one,” Atemu replied, chuckling slightly, “And yes, I allow this. Your actions are questionable, but you seem an honest man.” Bakura grinned as well.
 
“Besides, we're already involved in your little war. What's one more man going to hurt?” Bakura asked. Sith snickered with the pride he displayed, and Sceppiro smiled warmly.
 
“Thank you. You all are doing Nesce a favor where none should be given,” Sceppiro said graciously, “My vision is clear, and I now know that what happened between my sister and I was due to my father's wish, not because of anger. I only wish that you all can find forgiveness with me.”
 
“We already have,” Mahaado replied gently, “Regardless of how any of us feel, you are Sith's brother and what we do is up to her.” Sith nodded approvingly, crossing her arms. Seth, however, detested what was going on.
 
“Wait! We're letting him come because of what he says? What about the sewers?” Seth reminded them, exasperated, “Why would he freak me out like that just to join us? Do you all honestly expect me to forgive him?” Sceppiro raised a confused brow as he took off his longcoat to reveal dark armor underneath.
 
“You came through the sewers?” Sceppiro asked, genuinely confused, “I didn't think anyone could get through there. As for talking to you, I'm afraid I have no idea what you're talking about.” His expression was genuine, and Seth growled angrily when Sceppiro denied knowing about what happened. He dashed forward and grabbed the confused Esper by the collar.
 
“Do not lie to us, Esper,” Seth growled angrily, lifting Sceppiro off of the floor, “I know what I heard.” Sceppiro shut one eye in slight pain, his ears drooping sadly.
 
“I honestly have no idea what you're talking about,” Sceppiro said, through strained breaths, “I've lost my ability to use telepathy, as I haven't used it since before our father…” Before he could finish, Seth threw him down angrily.
 
“How truly convenient,” Seth said sarcastically, crossing his arms. Sith narrowed her eyes and took hold of her sword.
 
“Seth, what exactly did this voice say? Did it say it was Sceppiro?” she asked, impatient, but not angry. Seth uncrossed his arms and shook his head.
 
“Not exactly. It said that I'd love to know who it was, and that if I continued to the palace, I'd find out,” Seth replied quietly, “But… I assumed it was him.” He saw instantly the flaw to his explanation. Sceppiro was intimidating, but he didn't have the terror to his voice. And he did seem very confused.
 
“Seth, I don't think it was the king,” Karim stated cautiously, “Did it say anything else?” Seth shook his head, looking down. If it wasn't Sceppiro, who could have contacted him, and why would they do so? Sith looked to Sceppiro.
 
“Does anyone else know telepathy?” she asked seriously, as Sceppiro tilted his head, “It isn't a common gift with Espers. Is there anyone you know?”
 
“No,” Sceppiro replied calmly, “The Chancellor has it, but like me, he hasn't used it in years. And he has no reason to bother you. I suppose there's our distant cousin, but I can't be sure of this.” Sith's eyes widened in horror, and Atemu wondered just who they were talking about.
 
“Do not tell me you mean Rath,” she said, but Sceppiro nodded grimly, to her dismay. Seth perked an intrigued brow.
 
“Who is Rath?” he asked. Sceppiro turned to him with worry.
 
“Rath is a distant cousin of ours,” he started, “She had incredible abilities, but she often abused them to get her own way. She was… cast away from the kingdom when she learned of our mother's death.” Judging by how angry Sith looked, by how stiff her wings had gotten, and by how far back her ears went, she was none too happy to hear of this woman.
 
“She took advantage of a horrible situation!” Sith exclaimed fiercely, “But why would she try using her power on one of us now?” Sceppiro was hesitant to answer, and it was Mahaado that gave his insight first, to everyone's surprise.
 
“I don't know who this girl is, but it sounds like she tried to take over,” Mahaado replied gently, sitting on the chair, “Is it possible she's trying to take control of the kingdom again?” Sceppiro and Sith looked at each other worriedly. Neither of them had an answer.
 
“It… is possible,” Sceppiro finally said, “She did try to take the queen's crown for our father. But… surely she isn't stupid as to… kill the entire family, is she?” Sith narrowed her eyes angrily.
 
“I wouldn't put it past her,” Sith spat with disdain, “She tried to take the throne while our father was in Egypt, why not try to destroy us when we're most unstable?” Sceppiro and Atemu both laid a hand on each of her shoulders, as she had begun to shake violently with inner rage. Seth knew that whoever Rath was, she was evil. He didn't need any of the items to tell him that, and judging by the look on Karim's face, he felt the same way. Bakura heaved a heavy sigh.
 
“This is by far the most bizarre adventure I've ever seen through,” Bakura exclaimed suddenly, making everyone look at him, “So, do we go after this cousin?” As Sith was too infuriated to answer, Sceppiro nodded.
 
“It would be best,” he replied, letting Sith go, “I believe she lives in a small continent floating northwest of the Nesce region. It's deserted, but unless she broke her code, she should be there.” Atemu nodded and looked at Sith with worry.
 
“Are you up to going, Sith?” he asked gently, still holding onto her tightly, as she looked ready to fall over. She nodded slowly and he said, “If you're sure.” Sceppiro smiled at the two of them, and then turned toward the hall.
 
“We had better consult the Globe sphere before we just leave. The smaller floating islands have too much magic and can sometimes float around the area,” Sceppiro warned them, as they all left the room and headed back toward the large stairway, this time going up another flight of stairs, “I want to make sure that if it's moving, we can figure out where it'll be when we arrive in the correct air flow.” No one objected or agreed as they went up the steps. Atemu carefully kept his eye on Sith. She was very upset, but he couldn't exactly figure out why. He wanted to ask her, but he was afraid to push her too hard. They made their way to the highest floor in silence, where only a large door stood between them and the room beyond. The last floor was simply a small hallway leading up to that door. Sceppiro walked up to the door and knocked calmly.
 
“Chancellor, open up. There has been a change of plans.”
 
-----------------------------(End Chapter)
 
Well, it turns out that though Sceppiro did put out a bounty for Sith, it wasn't for the reasons she had thought. But, does this mean Sceppiro is truly on their side? Is Seth right in not trusting him? And, who is Rath, exactly? Is she just another dead lead, or does she still want the power of the throne? Find out next chapter, so click that Review button!