Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Stranger of the Duel ❯ The New Girl ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of it's characters. I only own my OC...words are in quotations marks " " then they're being said, but if they're italicized then they're thoughts.

The sun was setting over Domino City as the strange girl alighted from her sleek black limousine. She was beautiful, but mysterious. Her clothing seemed very professional, although she wasn't any more than a teenager. Her hair was long, and a dark bluish, almost purple color. Her cold, gray eyes scanned the town as her driver unloaded her baggage.
"This is Domino City, miss," the driver said to her.
"I know. Home of Yugi Motou, the King of Games, and Joey Wheeler, first runner up at Duelist Kingdom." and of Seto Kaiba, and Kaiba Corp headquarters , she added to herself.
She checked into the hotel and stayed in there for the rest of the night.
***
The next day, Yugi and Joey were having a friendly duel in their classroom. Téa, Tristan, and Bakura watched, interested, since now Yugi wasn't hopelessly creaming Joey. Seto Kaiba was sitting by himself in the corner, as usual, immersed in his laptop computer. When the bell rang, the teacher tapped the desk to get everyone's attention.
"Class, please settle down. We have a new student with us today." she said.
The girl (that we met previously) entered the room, wearing the school uniform already. She looked at the people in the room, pausing slightly over Yugi.
"This is Calia Scizoran." The teacher said, introducing her.
Seto Kaiba gasped, in recognition of the Scizoran name. His lapse of defense was only momentary, though. Soon enough he replaced his surprised face with his regular scowl, turning up his nose. Nobody else had ever heard of her.
Right after school ended, Cali approached Yugi's group, as they were dueling (again!)
"Hi, Calia, it's nice to meet you!"Yugi said, looking up from his hand.
"Thank you. Please call me Cali. I'm sure Domino City will be a great place to live."
"Can I have your phone number???" Tristan asked, making a fool out of himself.
"Let's go, Tristan. You've got to stop drooling," Tea said, dragging him along by the arm.
"Are those two dating?" Cali asked.
"No way!" Joey answered. "Tea just makes sure Tristan doesn't make a complete dork of himself all the time..."
"Oh," Cali said, laughing.
"I just remembered I have to help Grandpa out with the shop today!" Yugi suddenly burst.
"I'll go with you, Yug. Maybe we can finish what we started some other time" Joey said. "Bye, Cali! See ya round!" Yugi also waved. Cali smiled sweetly, then turned, dropping her smile.
Now where are you, Mr. Kaiba?