Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Synthetic ❯ Clubbing after sun set ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay first fic, not very good. Hope you enjoy! Please R+R.

The crowd circled round the wooden outdoors stage, filling the dusty street with overwhelming loud chatter. One eager handsome young man stood within the crowd waiting patiently for the show, he grinned almost evilly when two hooded figures stepped onto the stage slowly followed by a handcuffed women.

The women looked within her thirty's, wearing a dark silky black dress and long knee high leather boots, completing her look was her pale completion and her unnatural beauty. She flinched in the sunlight but soon found back her composure as she stopped in the middle of the stage without a struggle.

For a second she seemed to glance at the man in the crowd but with only a blink afterwards, she was looking at the sky.

One of the hooded figures revealed there self to be a man by pulling down their long black hood.

"This women, is not of whom she seems." He spoke "this woman is a sinner! And an evil to our town. She is a vampire. She is in your hands my good people, now, what shall we do with her!?"

The crowds screamed, "Kill her! Kill her!" they chanted

"Your wish is my command!" the man answered, smiling to himself.

The other hooded figure brought up a hidden axe into his hand and raised it to the sky,

"Any last words, sinner?" the man asked

The vampire hissed at him, "The dark Angel shall curse you!" she cried but was silenced when the axe hit her head, slicing it in two.

The handsome man in he crowd watched as others vomited at the bloodied sight, he was a vampire hunter and his name was, Seto Kaiba.

Seto was a rich teenager who had hated vampires since the day his brother; Mokuba had been a victim to one of them. Ever since that day he had devoted himself into hunting down the hunters themselves and killing them just the way their kind killed his little brother. He was now 18 years old and had been a hunter at the age of only 8 years of age.

Seto soon left the scene to take a walk, stopping suddenly at the sound behind him. He turned quickly to come face to face with another eager hunter,

"Kaiba, what a pleasure to see you!" the hunter greeted

Seto snorted at the remark, "what do you want Marik?" he asked

Marik, the other hunter faked hurt, "that's no way to talk to your fellow mate." He replied

"Shut it Marik, I'm not your mate." Seto sneered "now what do you want?"

"Touchy," Marik mocked earning a growl from Seto, "I just wanted to know if you knew about, the Dark Angel?"

Seto folded his arms, "the Dark Angel?" he asked

Marik smirked, "and you call yourself a hunter!" he laughed

Seto growled again, "who is this Dark Angel?" he yelled

"They say the Dark Angel is the child of Ra." Marik explained

"Ra?" Seto said

"You know the god Ra?" Marik replied, "And was also the child of a Vampire called Sita."

Seto laughed, "A Vampire messiah? That's comical!" he exclaimed "Wasn't Sita that strange one who was slain 10 years ago?"

Marik nodded, "Yes, she was the pretty one who said she was special." He replied

Seto frowned, "you don't believe that crap do you?" he asked Marik "That a vampire angel was sent here to do something?"

Marik laughed evilly, "I know that there is a Vampire out here with great power and I also know I will be the one to kill it!" he hissed

Seto shook his head, "we will see Marik." He muttered, "We will see who kills it."

Marik growled, "You're on!" he exclaimed, "We will soon see who shall slay the Dark Angel! Good day, Kaiba."

Marik then disappeared into the now darkening night, Seto smiled to himself,

"I will kill it first." He declared, heading off to a nightclub were he knew many Vampires lurked.

The club was busy as it was every Friday night, music boomed around the huge room filled with dancers while Seto sat by himself in a corner watching almost longingly at everyone's happy faces.

Everyone seemed to be after one teen tonight that everyone was calling the lead dancer. The teen wore tight leather trousers and a royal blue jacket with a black sleeveless top underneath, he had unimaginable beauty with deep crimson eyes and wild tri coloured spiked hair. Now and then he'd tease a dancer and then drift off to another until everyone wanted him and only him.

The teen glanced over and noticed Seto in the corner alone; he smiled at Seto and strolled over to him leaving the lustful eyes behind.

"Hello." The teen said startling Seto who had been daydreaming, "I hope you don't mind but I couldn't help but notice you, aren't you that rich guy who owns Kaiba corp.?"

Seto didn't bother looking at the teen, "Yes," he growled rudely, "that's me, I'm the fuck'in rich guy!"

The teen sat next to Seto who still hadn't looked at him, "I'm sorry if I insulted you, Mr. Kaiba." He said

Seto shivered at the teen's rich deep voice, he grunted in response.

"I came here because you seemed lonely." the teen exclaimed

Seto turned to face the teen in anger, "listen I don't need your company you litt-" he stopped talking when he saw the teens beauty, which matched perfectly with his unique voice.

"Who are you?" Seto gasped in awe at the other teen

"My name is Yami." The teen replied

"Yami? Doesn't that me-" Seto was cut off by Yami

"Yes, it means darkness." Yami sighed "now what were you saying Mr. Kaiba? I was a little what?"

Seto shook his head hurriedly, "nothing forget it, bad day you know?" he replied

Yami smiled and Seto found himself smiling back, "I know Mr. Kaiba," he said

"Hey, you don't have to call me that; you don't have to be formal all the time. I know I'm not." Seto whispered the last part.

Yami laughed, "I'm sorry, but I live with a vicar, I'm used to being so polite."

Seto smirked, "polite is not the word for what you're wearing now, is it?" he said

Yami blushed, "well, Father Simon don't know about that." He replied

Seto chuckled, "my name is Seto Kaiba." He announced

Yami nodded, "okay Mr. - I mean Seto! It's a pleasure to talk to you."

Seto was slightly shocked; no one ever called him Seto anymore.

"Oh no," Seto replied "the pleasures all mine."

Yami frowned, "did I say something wrong?" he asked

Seto shook his head, "no. It's fine." He said, "So, you're a son of a Vicar are ya?"

Yami looked down, "no, my mother disappeared when I was six and I never knew my real father," he explained "Father Simon took me in as no one else would."

Seto flinched and kicked himself mentally, "I'm terribly sorry," he replied truthfully "I'm an orphan too, my brother Mokuba and I were adopted but then both my brother and parents were killed in an accident and well, I was left alone."

Yami looked up again, "oh gosh, that must have been dreadful! I…oh, I'm so sorry you had to bring that up." He said

Seto smiled this beautiful teen that could only be the age of sweet and innocent sixteen had come to talk to him, an angry, vengeful and lonely hunter.

"No, don't apologise." Seto replied, "It's all in the past."

Yami nodded, "Oh, okay." He said, smiling back at Seto uncertainly.

"Do you come to this place often Yami?" Seto asked

"I try to whenever I can," Yami sighed, "But Father Simon doesn't like me going out to places like this. That's why I'm always sneaking out."

Seto grinned, "Arr, well I come to this place nearly every Friday." He trailed off

Yami smirked, "Why Seto," he said innocently "are you suggesting something?"

"Just making a point." Seto replied, hiding a blush.

"Are you blushing?" Yami asked

Seto looked away, "no." he answered

Yami sniggered, "Whatever you say, Seto." He purred

Seto shivered, "Seto?" Yami asked

Seto looked back at Yami, "Yes?" he said

Yami brought up his courage, "Would you like to dance with me?"

Seto nearly chocked, "erm, err, well…you see, I can't dance so…" he babbled on

Yami grabbed Seto's arm and pulled him up and towards the dance floor,

"Don't be silly!" he said, "Of coarse you can dance."

Before Seto could protest Yami had pulled his arms around him and had begun dancing seductively against him, Seto growled and pulled Yami closer. Placing his hands onto Yami's waist he too, began to dance.

After the dance both teens were panting,

"Oh, thank…...you! I had a….. Great time Seto." Yami said, panting for air.

Seto nodded and let go of Yami, "me too," he said

"I have to go now, will I see you again?" Yami asked

Seto nodded, "coarse." He answered

Yami smiled and gave Seto a quick kiss on the lips, "good bye." He said before leaving quickly.

Seto put a finger to his lips, he was speechless, "good bye…." He whispered