Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ That's Where You Find Love ❯ Chapter 4: The Lion and the Lamb ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4: The Lion And The Lamb
Leo gave a growl as he walked home from the Kame Game Shop. He hated that stupid golden retriever mutt Yugi had for a friend since the first day he got to school. He did have a hard time melding in with the other students when he first got to school and it had to have been almost the worst day of his life.
 
“Almost being the key word,” he said with a smile as he remembered that one light of hope he had that day, Yugi
 
Leo had just been pushed over by a bunch of bulky football players and his books and pens fell to the floor with a clatter. He glared at them as they continued to walk on leaving him on the floor.
 
“Jag offs,” he muttered under his breath as he began picking his things up off the floor. He already had problems that day. He had just gotten to school as the new kid, he was cornered by a bunch of bullies at lunch who warned him not to mess with them or else he would have to have reconstructive surgery on his face, and apparently rumors about him got through the school faster than sparks of wildfire. He used to go to a very strict private catholic school before he got kicked out because he got into fights often and that somehow reached the ears of the students at Domino High. He only got into fights because people at that school tormented him for being homosexual in a school full of heterosexual guys and girls. It got so bad that he got kick out and had to get into a new school. It seemed like this school wouldn't be any different.
 
“Need any help?” Leo paused and looked up. His eyes went wide at seeing the person in front of him and he felt his hormones go into overdrive. The person was a boy, a beautiful boy. His gemstone eyes were wide and beautiful like a baby deer's, tri-colored hair that was wild and spiked with lightning bolt shape bangs of spun gold topped his head, his petite body was perfectly crafted with pearl skin covering all that could be seen with the rest being covered by his school uniform, and his face looked as if it was carved by every god and heavenly entity known to man. His hormones also called to him and he agreed with them that what was covered by the uniform must also be heavenly. He was hardening so badly that his pants felt like leather, way too tight.
 
“Please,” he said after taking a deep breath. The boy nodded and helped him pick up all of his things.
 
“Don't let those idiots get to you. They're just a bunch of jerks whose brains are in their biceps,” he said as he handed him some of his notebooks.
 
“Trust me, I know. The guys at my old school were exactly the same.”
 
“I know too. They've been tormenting me since freshmen year but I've learned to live with it,” he said as he finished helping Leo, “You're Leo, right?”
 
“That's the name. Don't wear it out,” he said with a sigh and looked at the ground as he started to believe that the boy would point out the rumors.
 
“It was nice to meet you,” he said as he walked away but turned around with a smile, “I just want you to know I don't believe everything I hear or read.” He then proceeded to walk away as Leo snapped his head up in happy surprise. Leo stared longingly after the boy and vowed to find out everything he could about him and make him his. He kept a close eye on the boy for the rest of the day whenever he saw him and eventually came to find out that his name was Yugi Moto. He gave a content sigh when he heard it. The name was just as heavenly as its owner was. When the end of the day came, he followed the boy outside until he heard a voice from behind him.
 
“Hey, new guy!” He turned around to see a blond haired boy with brown eyes heading towards him. “Not too much trouble on your first day was there? The people around here can be brutal.”
 
“Someone knocked down my stuff but this cool guy helped me out,” he replied confused.
 
“Great, well, see ya later. Hey, Yuge! Wait for me!” he yelled racing to the person Leo thought of as an angel. Leo gritted his teeth as his hands balled into fists. Blondie would be a major obstacle in getting Yugi's affections. He was right as soon as he learned a little about him. As it turns out, the mutt was Yugi's best friend, Joseph a.k.a. Joey Wheeler so he was especially close to and protective of him. That meant Leo would need to be aggressive and straightforward with his love and his affections knowing he would never be able to get close enough to him to drop subtle hints because of Blondie being around him so much. He smiled as he got on the train towards home because he knew that if there was one thing he did well, it was to be aggressive.
 
He eventually got home and went straight to his computer after he did his homework. If there was another thing Leo was good at, it was the fact that he could hack into any computer or computer database in the world and not get caught. It was actually fairly simple, just find out more about the info, learn a couple of keywords and passwords, and he got any information he wanted to get. But, the only info he wanted was every single piece on Yugi. He found his address on the school files along with his best and worse subjects in school, he found his birthday through hospital birth records, he looked on social and chat room websites where he found out his hobbies, and he looked on other websites to figure out his e-mail address. He watched as the information came through the printer in deep satisfaction. He found everything he needed to on his angel and he was going to use it to his advantage.
 
Leo gave another smile on the train ride back home. He, like everyone else in the world, loved the Twilight series and if there was one line he loved, it was the one he knew represented his situation the best. He muttered the line to himself as he walked home, “And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.”
***
Yugi made it back home to find Joey sitting in his living room.
 
“Hey Yuge, where were ya?” Joey said as he followed Yugi to his bedroom, “After I got rid of Mr. Feline back dere I came up to find you up and pulled a Harry Houdini (Dee Bunny: He was a magician/escape artist in case nobody got that).”
 
“Sorry, Joey. I heard you and Leo yelling outside while I was doing my homework and when I left the widow open, Margalo took that particular opportunity to up and fly the coop for a little while,” he said when they got into his room as he stroked the little creature in his hair before gently setting her on his desk. He then proceeded to walk over to the window and close it just in case.
 
“Yeah, I'm sorry about dat. I was just trying to protect ya from the lion that can't get the message. Remind me again why he goes after ya,” Joey said as he lounged himself on Yugi's bed.
 
“You've got me,” he said as he sat back at his desk, “I helped him on his first day of school and the next thing I know he knows everything about me, giving me letters and poems confessing himself to me, and he's following me everywhere I go.”
 
“So how are ya gonna shake him permanently?” Joey said as he gave a yawn.
 
“I don't know, Joe. I want to stay away from him for the rest of my life but at the same time I believe that the expression `Absence makes the heart grow fonder' might be true in his case or any case as much as I hate to say it,” Yugi said with a sigh as he began to stroke Margalo gently.
 
“Don't worry too much about it. He's going to get out of your love life sooner or later, one way or the other,” Joey said and added in a smirk, “Then you'll find someone else who'll stalk you except you'll like it that time.”
 
“Look who's talking about other people's love lives while he himself has someone who wants him but he refuses the advances,” Yugi said with a smirk as Joey faltered at the mere mention of his love life game of tag with Seto.
 
“Seto and I are…”
 
“See? You brought up the name. I never said who, but you said Kaiba,” he teased Joey watching him blush furiously.
 
“Hey! He was the one who came on to me, okay? He was the one who started this twisted game of tag, not the other way around!” Joey shouted.
 
“Um, Joey?”
 
“Yeah, Yuge?”
 
“Why are you yelling?”
 
“I'm not yellin'. I'm provin' a point by raisin' my voice.”
 
“Isn't that basically yelling?”
 
“No, it is not.”
 
“You're not going to be able to run from him forever you know.”
 
“Not forever, just until college when, hopefully, we'll be thousands and thousands of miles apart,” he said wistfully. Just then, Yugi's cell rang and he picked it up to answer it as he sighed at Joey's comment.
 
“Hello?” Yugi asked. When he heard voice he immediately gained a mischievous smile on his face, “Oh hey, Kaiba.” Joey looked up in shock and waved his arms in an X shape in front of him shaking his head back and forth. “Of course. Yeah, he's right here. Here ya go, Joe,” he said ginning wickedly. Joey glared at him with his face tomato red as he took the phone.
 
“Yuge, behind your teddy bear existence lays a king cobra that only attacks at the worst possible moments,” he whispered to him before answering the phone, “Hello, Kaiba.” He paused for a moment listening to what it was that Kaiba had to say. “Oh, I'm sorry, but I really can't go this Friday. Me and Yugi are gonna be hanging out somewhere.” Kaiba asked something. “Sorry it's just a me and him thing.”
 
“Actually, Joey,” Yugi said loud enough for Seto to hear over the phone, “I'm going to go visit his cousin. He's the one that found Margalo for me and I'm going over to hang with him.” Kaiba said something over the phone again and hung up. Joey closed the phone with wide eyes.
 
“Kaiba's goin' to visit him that same day. He's goin' to come with us and he didn't leave any options for excuses,” Joey said as he got paler, “With my luck, he's probably gonna take me somewhere secluded in dat entire place and do somethin' inappropriate to me.”
 
“Oh, don't be such a drama queen,” he huffed. “You know he wouldn't violate you. He likes you too much to make you hate him.”
 
“Despite all dat, I don't wanna be with him for one reason,” Joey responded back.
 
“What's that?” Yugi said with a sigh not really sure if he wanted to know the answer.
 
“He treats me like I'm a pleasure toy,” Joey said with a frustrated sigh. Yugi rolled his eyes at how his friend acted about his relationship. He should count himself as lucky. Joey had something Yugi wanted the most in his life, a real love interest.
 
Dee Bunny: Hope everyone liked it. Please rate. =D