Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Duelists of Egypt ❯ History and Magic ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey I'm back! Her is the next chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last Time!

Yami asked, "What are you doing here?"

"When I heard that the Queen had arrived I left."

Everybody looked at Mac. Marik pulled out his rod from within his coat and started to glow.

Yami and Yugi were growling when Mac also started to glow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh! If I knew it would have to be you bringing me out of the item I wouldn't have done it. Oh, for those who don't know I'm Mackenzie's yami, Nefertiti."

"WHAT!"

"Queen or Pharaoh Nefertiti was sister of and co-ruler with Pharaoh Yami. She protected him as a boy and trained him in the basics of magic. They were fifty-fifty in everything. I have done my part. I will return home. You know where to find me if you need my assistance. Farewell."

"Uh… guys, if you want you can go clubbing, but I think my sis and I need to talk."

"No way! We're friends and we stand together!"

"Okay, Let's go I'll spill."

~~~~~~~~~

"Well…"

"When Yami was pharaoh the monsters went crazy. He eventually controlled all of the monsters. The problem is that one of the high priests of Sopdu attempted a rebellion. He would have succeeded, because Sopdu broke Yami's seal on the monsters, if Yami and I had not sent his soul to the shadow realm. Yami resealed the monsters and the rest is history."

"Sis it's a great story, but I have a feeling that there is more."

"Yes, I hold the key to the last seal holding your memory. You thought evil might rise again, but you couldn't be sure even with your oracle. So you sealed yourself (M. puzzle), your strongest enemy (m. Rod), and the most cunning thief (ring) into items. (I realize you probably knew the items but bear with me! Please!)

You knew that the souls in the items would help strengthen you and prepare you if need be. The other four items you linked to families or particular souls. (Necklace, eye, key, balance) They would help you in a way also. You also pleaded with Ra to be able to find your friends if reincarnated.

It worked. When your soul went into the puzzle I sealed your memory with the help of Lady Isis and sent my soul in the ring. I had it separated from your seven." As she says this she touches her right ring finger and sighs.

"I'll remove your seal if you want Yami, but you and Yugi will be out for a while. Is that okay?"

"Yes."

"Of course, anything to help Yami."

Mac started chanting her spell.

(This is Latin, because I don't speak Arabic or Egyptian. Latin scholars don't be mad! I used 2 online translators, and I do study Latin so it should work. If not forgive me please!)

"Dei, Temerarius meus lacuna!

Permissum signum effrego!

Permissum defessus proeliator somnus!

Quis eram occultus ero promptus!

Era deorum, reverto monumentum ut rex!" *1

~~~

Gods, heed my words!

Let the seal be broken!

Let the weary warrior rest!

What was hidden will be visible!

Lady of Gods, return memories to the king! *1

~~~

When she finished yami went into the puzzle and Yugi slumped in his chair. Tristan carried him to his room and returned.

"I'm sure you all…" *car screeching up*

"Hey guy! What's happening? Miss me?" Mai had decided to vistit.

"MAI!"

"MAC!" They ran up and greeted each other with a hug.

"You two know each other?"

"Yeah! When I heard that Mai was third (I hate Bandit Keith so I put him fourth GOT IT!) and the only female to make to the finals I asked her to be on the cover of my magazine.

It sold so well that I kept having her on the cover. I then took a look at the contract she drew up when I offered her multiple covers.

I knew she had a brain so I made her Chief Editor of the Magazine and V.P. of my software and gaming company. Together we quadrupled the magazine sales and doubled the software sales. She is a business shark."

"Hun, you haven't seen anything yet. I hear that you destroyed another company cell.'

"Yeah… They were bugging me when I was supposed to be on vacation. You know M. Adams can handle everything. I give her authority as CEO and Editor that only you or I could overrule."

"Hey! I'm not the problem! Miss M. Adams just called me and told me that because of you everybody under her is complaining! Though, enjoy your holiday. What were you talking about before I got here."

"Yugi's friends being Yami's reincarnated ones, and Mac being the host of the most famous Egyptian Queen."

"Oh, I got to hear this!"

"Well, Yami like Yugi had a lot of friend and enemies. I suppose you would like to know who you are reincarnated from, right? *nods*

Tea was Queen Tia. She was as loyal to me as she was to Yami.

Seto was Setep. He was a priest at the temple of Seth before High Priest of Upper and Lower Egypt.

Mai is unique. She was a friend of Yami, but if pushed she would have sided with me, Queen Nefertiti. She was Queen of Amazons Mysia.

Joey was General, loyal friend of yami, and head of the army Jarha.

Serenity was Serket blind oracle to Bast who later blessed her future lives. If truly pushed, she also would have sided with me.

Tristan you were manager of the House of the High Pharaoh and trusted advisor Tetien.

You all helped him when the time came."

"Wow!"

"Cool!"

"Not surprised."

"So you told them. Good. This was planned, was it not Nefertiti? *nod* You hid yourself from the girl until you knew you were needed. I have one question."

"What?"

"How do we destroy a god?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffy! Review! PLEASE! I hope you like it! *put paper on door as she leaves* ADIOS! *Audience reads it*

BTW: I'm putting all my stories on indefinite hiatus. (May end by summer) I'm starting my junior year of high school. I also might be taking a trip next summer. I'm not going to read fics unless they're in my fave author, or story list. SORRY!