Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Duelists of Egypt ❯ The Players are in place ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

HEY! I'm back!

Yes I'm still writing!

Oh, I've decided that Marik/Malik will be appearing not Bakura/Ryou! Unless I change my mind... Well… On with the fic! Also not in the typical evil role just a pain!

Okay, just so you know I'm not serious except when it comes to school. There may be some childish humor, or at least an attempt at humor…

Serenity-18

~~~~~~~~~~~

Last Time!

They are going to pick up Serenity.

~~~~~~~~~~~

They arrived at the airport just as Serenity was walking out into the waitning area. "SIS! Over here!" Joey was waving to her as she walked up with her luggage. She looked around and saw Mac.

"WHAT! You're here!" Mac had a look of shook and fear. "Sis… You know each other?"

"Yeah… She is my boss."

"Did the executives send you?! If they did they are in SO much shit!" If you couldn't tell, she was not happy at the idea the execs looking for her.

"No, no, no! I had some time off. They don't even know where you are. You might want to heck your email." Mac relaxed.

"Sis, Mac, why wouldn't they know where you are?"

"Um… Well… I just told them I was leaving for a while, not where I was going. They might bug me."

"Oh! Well, we should be going."

"Yeah, Serenity, your big bro, the others, and I are taking you to the mall, if you want." Triston tried to seem charming. (tried)

"Uh… actually no. I've heard about a couple of clubs that I want to go to."

"Really! I like this girl!" Mac hugged her and smiled. "Well that means we have to go to the mall any way. We need clothes!!"

Joey was just gaping at the idea that his baby sister was going to clubs. (Big bros. Bleah! Overprotective)

~~~~~

At the Mall!

~~~~~

"Let's GO!" Tea, being the peppy sweet person she is, loved shopping.

"Look at the female in her natural habitat. It is best if we just stay away an observe." Joey was teasing them, but it got the girls ticked.

*Growls* "Uh-Oh!" *Punches* "OW!" Yugi, Yami, who had come out of the puzzle, and Triston were laughing at the sight of Joey getting beat up by the girls.

Yami was watching as his Light's sister shop and it seemed to bring back memories that had been appearing recently.

~~~~~

Flash Back

~~~~

Prince Yami was getting bored training and studding to be the next pharaoh. He had to study math, history, military strategy, history, and languages.

He had suffered through history.

Military strategy was out of the way. All he had left was Latin.

His old wise tutor had fallen asleep after his Latin lesson. He was prince of the empire and would be expected to do business with the Romans.

He had waited five minutes till he was sure the teacher was asleep.

He finished the drills he had, and he decided to have an impromptu field trip to the dueling room and maybe see…

~~~~

End Flash Back

~~~~

That one partial memory was had been on his mind since Mac showed-up. He could never finish it for some reason.

It seemed to be something important. He always felt that his family was part of the memory, but…

Yugi looked away from his sister to Yami and noticed that he was in deep thought. The spirit that was usually calm seemed stressed.

Any other person would not have noticed, but this was Yugi, who knew the sprit better than all. He knew that the spirit had been having flashbacks for a while, but kept it to himself.

He would have to have a discussion with the Pharaoh soon. He didn't like his Yami being so distracted. With his power it might be dangerous.

Mac and Tea each bought two outfits. Serenity bought one.

Mac bought a pair of black loose cargo hip-huggers with navy blue tight shirt that said in silver, "Angel? Right..."

She also bought a metallic silver mini, with fishnet stocking, and a long-sleeved, form-fitting, shirt that was cut just right to show plenty of belly.

Tea bought an out similar to Mac's first but the shirt said "Princess" and was pink. The Second was just like Brittany Spears outfit in "Me Against the Music"1

Serenity bought a pair of cream pair of low-ride pants with a braided leather belt, a great hat that slightly cover her left eye and a white sleeveless shirt that came down to the same length Mac's did.2

~~~

A/n 1&2- these outfits can be found on Vh1.com. Brittany has a few good songs, but her real talent is fashion.

~~~

The guys each bought an outfit as well.

Yugi: classic black Bon Jovi T-shirt, belt with Playboy symbol, leather gloves, black leather coat, black jeans, and a new collar.

Yami: just used the puzzle's power to have the same outfit as Yugi.

Triston: Navy blue fitting T-shirt, black jeans, and gloves.

Joey- Sean John long-sleeved black T-shirt, blue jeans.

~~~~~~

Okay! I don't own Bon Jovi (love them), Playboy, or Sean John clothing line. Inspired by Justin Timberlake and P. Diddy.

Oh, Yes I LOVE BLACK

~~~~~~

They went to Yugi's place, and changed. They went to the club. They arrived just before things got busy.

They were surprised to see that a certain white haired Egyptian standing by the door.

The group still had a cautious manner around them even though the Egyptian was no longer the major enemy he was.

The group walked up to him and Yugi asked, "Where is Malik?"

"Home."

Yami asked, "What are you doing here?"

"When I heard that the Queen had arrived I left."

Everybody looked at Mac. Marik pulled out his rod from within his coat and started to glow.

Yami and Yugi were growling when Mac also started to glow.

~~~

Fight urge or leave cliffy? *hand twitching* I apologize, but leaving a cliffy is to tempting. Review!

*Running from readers throwing food* Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Adios!