Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Duelists of Egypt ❯ All the Players are gathering ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Here is the new chapter!

Yami Bakura: Will I actually be in this Fic?

Yami Marik: You! What about me?

SD: Umm… Well… One of you evil guys (maybe both) will be in the fic, but you have to fight, umm, or decide who get the right. *Loud explosions of magic* I can't decide which (if I only put one in) gets to be in the fic. I would like to have only one, but if I get requests for both or a vote for one, I'll make my choice.

Bloodroseblade- Thanks! No problem! Thanks for wishing me luck! I aced them! Yay! *does happy dance*

Dreg- Thanks! You are too sweet! I'm glad you liked my fic! Here is the update so nicely asked for! Disclaimer- No own! If I did would this be called Fan Fiction? No! ~~~~~~~~~~

Seto was jogging. (What? Did you think that his body didn't need work?) Mac was also jogging.

~~~~~~~~~~~

They catch a glimpse of each other and slow to a walk. As they get closer everything seems quieter. The birds don't seem to be making noise, and the wind seems to stop. They also put on their business faces. They stand still for a minute, but Seto was the first to speak. "The duel yesterday was interesting. Your skills and luck were worthy of my time." "You Fucking Ass! Can't you admit that you aren't the best? I admit that I'm not the best! Grow up! Ugh! You're worse than Pegasus when I demolished him at a tournament!" She just glared, left, and decided that she would put a picture of him on a punching bag. (Hmm… I wonder what she'll do…)

She went to he favorite dojo and did just that and was punching it when she felt somebody hold the back of the bag. She hadn't noticed, because she was a little preoccupied. She noticed that it was Mokuba, who had grown taller, stronger, and tamed his hair. "What did my bro do?" She continued to punch as she spoke. "He *punch* was such an *loud punch* Jerk!" "Okay… Umm… He tends to act the same towards everybody. What did he say?" Now, Mackenzie has as much info on the Kaiba bros. as they do her. (Maybe more) She knew that she could trust the youngest one and told him what happened. When she finished he just shook his head. "That was the biggest tribute he has ever given. Both of you are stubborn arrogant pains in the ass." He said the last part quite enough that she did not hear it.

She just went home and walked in around 10:30 to find everybody there. She had to give them credit for being able to handle her nights out. "Yugi! I have to spend time with my baby sister. She's back from her trip! Oh, HI, Mac!" "Hi Joey! Why don't we all meet her?" "Sounds great! We can even go to the mall, which she loves!" "Sounds good!" With that they got in the cars. Tristan, Joey, and Mac were in her Mustang, which left room for just one more. Yugi and Tea were in the Corvette.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay I'm moving a little slowly I know, but… Next chapter will start in present and go back into Ancient Egypt. (I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Ancient Egypt!) I've got a plan.

Don't forget to click on the link below and Review! Please!