Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Element Warriors ❯ Need a hand? The Ice and Fire warriors are here ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
AnimePrincess: Hey everyone! I'm really sorry it took me this long to update but I been busy with school and so on but no need to worry because here is part 4. Enjoy!
 
Title: Element Warriors
Part 4: Need a hand? The Ice and Fire warriors are here
 
It was an early Sunday morning at the Ishtahl's homeand Ishizu was just getting ready to leave. There was a new exhibit that just camein and she had a big day at the Domino Museum.“Mailk, Heila I'm leaving” shouts Ishizu from downstairsonly to hear no reply from neither of them.
 
“Such lazy teens” remarked Ishizuas she leaves the house and heads offto the Museum. Meanwhile Heila andMailk heard Ishizu going threw the door anddecided to get up and get dress.Heila put on her blackhaltertop, a nice blue mini shortsalong with her long black boots and a blue vest that matched the shortsandmatching accessories. As for Mailk he had on his black cargo pants, black boots, and a white shirt similar to his violet shirtwith hisusual gold rest bands, chocker and earrings.
 
Once Heila and Mailk were done getting ready they went downstairs for breakfast. In the kitchen they saw Yami Heila over at the stove making breakfast and Marikwasgetting the table sit up. Heila and Mailkjust quietlytooktheirseatsat the table. All was quiet until Marik madehisremark.
 
Hey! Nice outfitYami Heila, who pickedit outfor you? Mai Valentine?” laughed Marik ashenoticed the attireYami Heila was wearing. Shewas dressed in a short black mini skirt, red tubetop, long red boots and a short black vest; along with matching accessories.
 
“Look who's talking. Your clotheslook like yougot them from a bargain sale” remarked Yami Heila as she gota quick look to see what Marik was wearing. Marik was dressed in his brown cargo pants, brown boots, and yellowshirt similarto Mailk's.
 
"Is that so? Well at least my clothes look way better then the outfits yourwearing, I mean the way you dress you could pass off as a slut or hooker" taunts Marik.At Marik's statement, Yami Heila becameenraged and turns to Marik with a serious glare causing both Heila and Mailksweat.
 
Meanwhile flyingover Domino City, Black Magician Girl wason ajourney to search for the other ElementWarriors. `I must find the other elementwarriors and report back to Black Magician soonas possible' thought Black Magician Girl as she continues her rummage around the city.
 
Just then Black Magician Girl sensed something not to far from her.“Hmm,I wonder” thoughtBlack Magician Girl as she headsoff into that direction her senses was leading her.
 
She finally reached her destinations which wasIshtahl's home. She flew around the house comingto the kitchen window where inside she saw the commotion going on. Marik wasstill laughing in Yami Heila'sdirectionbut what he didn't noticewas Yami Heila's eyes werestarting to turnred.
 
Just then without warning Marikshirtsuddenlycaught on fire. “Ahhhhh,Put it out! Put it out” screamed Marik as he run around the kitchen table flipping his arms in the air trying toput out the flames. Heila, Yami Heilaand Mailk wondering how in the world did that happened.
 
"Put it out, put it out, put it out" yells Marik as he starts to swat at the flames only to burn his hands. "Don't worry! I'll put it out for you" declares Heila as she runs to the sink and grabsa basinof cold water. When Heilatouched the basin the temperature change and the water becameicy cold.Once the waterwas full, Heila quickly ran over to Marik and splashedthe water onhim which thankfully puts it outthe firebut sends a huge chill up hisspin and chest.
 
"Oh Rathat's freezing!!!" shoutsMarik as hestarts to shiver. He was totally soaked from head to toe with freezing coldwater."What do you mean freezing?" asks Heila, "It was just normal cool water". "Like HELL! It was like icy cold waterthat came outthe freezer" remarks Marikas he continues to shiver.
 
After thehuge commotion in the Ishtahl's homewas over, BlackMagician Girl continuedtostay out of sight andlisten ontowhat was going on. Marik went upstairs to dry himself off and put on a new shirt while Yami Heila, Heila and Mailk sat down at the table to have breakfast but made sure to save some for Marik. “I wonder howMarik's shirt caught on fire like that” asked Heila, “It's not like he was close to the stove.
 
"My poor shirt.....this was one of favorite shirts and now it's ruined...." pouts Marik as he removes the ruined shirt before slipping intoanother onewhich wassimilar but the color waslilac. Marikthenrealizedthat itwasone of Malik's shirts with the gold chains across the front. "Malik won't mind if I borrow this shirt from him" saidMarik.Once he dawn on the shirt,Marik walks back downstairs and back in the kitchen where Malik sees the shirt Marik had chosen to wear.
 
"Hey that's my shirt" startedMalik. "I knowbut you wouldn't mind letting me borrow it" replies Marik as he walks behind Malik and gives him a hug around the waist. Hey! Heila and I are going to the Turtle Game shop to visit Yugi and Yam. Yugi told us Yami was still sick" replies Yami Heila as they walk away and out the house.
 
Once out of the house Yami Heila noticed that Heila was looking at her. “Are you alight? Aibou-chan" asked Yami Heila, causing Heila to blush at the nickname Yami Heila would call her. "I-I...um...." tries Heila as she tries to find the right words to say, for Heila never had much courage to tell Yami Heila her true feelings. Yami Heila senses something was wrong and moved closer to Heila and gently grabbing her hand in hers and intertwine there fingers together which made it look like they were dating.
 
Heila was enjoying the feeling of Yami Heila holding her hand as they continue on their way. Unknown to them they were being followed by a certain Magician Girl. Black Magician Girl had to make sure if those two girls were really one of the element warriors. Upon reaching the game shop, Yami Heila and Heila suddenly see Yugi walk out of the shop while closing the door behind him.
 
"Oy... Yugi" calls Heila as she tries to catch his attention which surprisingly it did. "Oy Heila, Yami Heila" calls Yugi with a wave of his hand as he waits for them to approach him. “Where you're headed, Yugi?” asked Heila as she stood in front of Yugi. “Oh! I have to do some shopping. Today is Sunday so I usual go shopping” answered Yugi.
 
Well would you like some company?” asked Yami Heila. “Sure!” replied Yugi with a smile. “Great! Me and Heila will company you” said Yami Heila who smiled back. With that the trio was off to do some fun shopping together with Black Magician Girl not to far behind.
 
The first stop was the mall. Yugi wanted to buy him and Yami some new leather clothes along with new chokers. As for Yami Heila and Heila they brought some cool new clothes along with some nice accessories and make-up. After the mall they went to the music shop to listen to some music and buy new CD's. Yugi mostly like Techno so does Heila but they're also into this new group called CAVE that sings one their favorite songs called Secret Paradise.
 
Afterwards they left the music shop and decided to head to the Park Lake where they could sit on the benches and relax. “That was so much fun” said Heila with a cheerful smile on her face. “Yea, but I think we over did it” chuckled Yami Heila as she look at all the shopping bags they had.
 
As for Yugi his mind was on something else. It seems he couldn't stop think about that kiss that he shared with Yami and a small blushed creped on his cheeks. Unknown to him Heila was watching him the whole time threw the corner of her eye.
 
'I wonder why Yugi is blushing?' thought Heila knowing the only thing she could do was asked. "Yugi! called Heila trying to get his attention. Hearing Heila call his name, Yugi turns to face her. “What's up, Heila?” asked Yugi. Why are you blushing?" Heila asked.
 
"Ahh... I'm not blushing" retorts Yugi as he tries to conceal it by turning his face the other way. "Are to" replies Heila as she looks over his shoulders to see his face but Yugi won't give her the chance.
 
Just then a little girl with long blond hair and wearing a cute pink dress with cute pink shoes was running by kicking a big red ball and singing a song. Yugi, Heila and Yami Heila were watching the little girl have fun playing with her ball from the side. Yugi then took this chance to avoid Heila's questions or anything else she had up her sleeves by moving away from her.
 
As the girl continues to play with her ball she some how accidentally kicked her ball right into the lake. “Waaaa! My ball! My ball!” cried the little girl. Yugi got off the bench and ran over to the little girl. I'll get your ball for you” assist Yugi as he gently smiled down at her.
 
“Thank you so much” replied the little girl who was very grateful and smiled back. As Yugi went into the lake to get the ball he didn't notice the evil grin that appeared on girl's face.
 
Yugi picked up the ball and turned to the girl. “Here you go, little girl” said Yugi has be hand the little blond girl her ball. `Why thank you” said the girl as she slowly reaches for the ball only to grab Yugi rough by the wrist.
 
“Hey! What are you doing?” protested Yugi as tries to get his wrist free but the girl had a good grip. “I have you now” said the girl but in a different tone voice. “Huh? What are you talking about?” asked Yugi how was a bit confused. "You know very well what I mean Light Warrior" replies the girl, as her grip on Yugi's wrist gets tighter. Suddenly a soft pink glow starts surround her.
 
"What are you talking about?? I'm no Light Warrior" replies Yugi as he struggles to free himself. But as Yugi struggles, the glow around the girl brightness until finally the light dies only to reveal Harpie girl in disguise who once stood before Yugi.
 
But as this went on, both Heila and Yami Heila catch this and decide to step in but before they could get any closer two other people appear one was a women with long red hair and the other was a guy with short brown hair.
 
As the two figures appear before them, Heila and Yami Heila stopped right in their tracks. "Who are you?" asks Yami Heila with a serious tone in her voice. But at Yami Heila's remark neither of them said a word as they started to glow revealing themselves as Harpie Lady and Harpie's Brother.
 
"Oh man! This doesn't look good" whispers Heila frighten as she begins to back up towards Yami Heila. But at Heila's remark Yami Heila feels for her wrist before grabbing it and making a run for it but that didn't stop Harpie Lady and Harpie's Brother from the fun of the chase.
 
The girls continue to run with Harpie and her brother hot on their trail unaware of the rock up ahead. Heila gave out a cry as her foot tipped on the rock causing her to fall on the ground and losing her grip on Yami Heila's hand.
 
Hearing that cry, Yami Heila quickly stops and turns around to see Heila was on the ground also Harpie Lady and her brother was closing in. “Heila!!” shout Yami Heila as she run over to her. Unfortunately before Yami Heila could get to Heila, Harpie Lady swooped down and graded Heila with her talons.
 
Heila started to scream and struggle as Harpie Lady began to lift her up high into the air. “Heila!!” shout Yugi as he saw his friend been taking hostage by Harpie Lady. “Heila!!” yelled Yami Heila as she glared at Harpie Lady.
 
“I advise you stay where you are or else I'll drop the girl” threaten Harpie Lady with a smirk on her face. Yami Heila decided she had no choice but stay putted. Then suddenly Harpie's brother came behind Yami Heila and put her in a hard head lock then he place his claws very closes to neck.
 
“Yami Heila!!” shouts Yugi as anger was starting to grow inside him. He couldn't stand it, as he watched his friend's lives been endangered, so he had no other choice but to transform even in front of Heila and Yami Heila.
 
He takes out his white crystal pendant and puts it on. Light no Senshi” shouts Yugi as pure white wings wraps around his exposed body then opens up to reveal Yugi in his white leather outfit and a star symbol appeared upon his forehead. “Well! Well! So you finally shown your true form, Light Warrior taunt Harpie girl. Yami Heila and Heila were in shock as they saw Yugi transform right in front of their eyes. “I can't believe it! Yugi is the light warrior” gasped Heila.
 
“Now let my friends go” demanded Yugi. “Not just yet!” said Harpie Girl, “You and I going to have a one on one. If you win your friends go free but if I win you will hand yourself over peacefully. To let you know. If you don't accept my challenge your friends die” declared Harpie Girl.
 
“It looks like I have no choice but to accept your challenge but you better keep your promise. If I win my friends go free” said Yugi as he got into a fighting stance. “That is if you win” replied Harpie Girl as she too got into a fighting stance.
 
The fight between Yugi and Harpie Girl was about to begin and all Heila and Yami Heila could do was watch. "Wow! I still can't believe Yugi is....” Heila started to say. "The Light Warrior" Yami Heila finished off as they continue to watch the scene before them. As Yugi and Harpie girl get ready to fight Yugi calls for his silver bow and arrows then he takes the arrow and lacing it into the bow aiming it at Harpie Girl.
 
"Ha... you think that scares me? Think again" mocked Harpie girl as waits for Yugi to make his move. “Sliver shoot!” shouts Yugi as launches the arrow made of sliver towards Harpie Girl. Unfortually Harpie Girl is a flying type of creature and was able to easily dodge the attack by flying into the air.
 
“Ha! You missed” mocked Harpie Girl, “Now it's my turn.” Harpie Girl took to the air for a bit then she came down with a fast air borne attack. Yugi got another sliver arrow ready and shoot it at her. Harpie Girl moved to the side to avoid the attack.
 
Then Harpie Girl came down and attacks Yugi with her talons. Luckily Yugi dodged in time and shoots another arrow towards her. While as the battle merges on Black Magician Girl was not too far away and was watching from above. `I must do something and fast' thought Black Magician Girl.
 
Harpie Girl comes up with an idea. She stops attacking and started to fly around Yugi causing him to continuously shoot arrow trying to pierce her. After awhile Yugi was starting to wear down just a bit giving Harpie Girl the advantage. “Now I got you! Rose Whip!” called Harpie Girl as a whip made of rose thorns came into her hand and slashed around Yugi's neck.
 
As the rose whip wrapped around Yugi's neck, Harpie Girl started to pull on the end causing the thorns to pierce into his neck. Yugi gasped as he feels the thorns deepening in his neck. “Now surrender or suffer” said Harpie Girl as she pulls the end a bit more causing Yugi to scream.
 
YUGI" cries Heila as she starts move violently. "Stop moving you pathetic human" replies Harpie Lady. "No!!" screams Heila as she continues try to free herself. Yami Heila watched and tries to do the same thing. “Let me go!!” shout Yami Heila. “Keep quiet or else” threatened Harpie's brother as he drew his claws even closer to Yami Heila's neck.
 
Yami Heila and Heila were starting to get pissed off as they felt helpless to save Yugi. Suddenly Yami Heila eyes start to glow dark red like it did before and with out warning red beams flew out her eyes burning Harpie's brother on the claw. Harpie's brothers gave out a load screech and let go of Yami Heila. `Whoa! How did I do that' thought Yami Heila as she saw the burn on Harpie's brother's claw.
 
As for Heila, she touched Harpie lady's talons causing them to turn into solid blocks of ice. Harpie Lady gave off a sharp scream as ice was covering her talons causing her to release Heila. As soon as Heila was released Yami Heila rushes over to catch her in her arms. "Heila are you ok??" asks Yami Heila as she looks down at her.
 
"Yes" answers Heila with a blush on her face as she looks up to Yami Heila. Yami Heila just sighs in relief and started to blush as she realizes she was holding Heila in her arms. After having a little moment together Yami Heila gently put Heila down on the ground. Yami Heila... we must go help Yugi before it's too late" whispers Heila. "Right, but how" replies Yami Heila. "You have to transform into the legendary warriors" replies a voice which shocking both Heila and Yami Heila.
 
“Who said that?” asked Heila as she and Yami Heila looked around do find who voice that belong to. “I did” said the voice as a beautiful woman with long blond hair, wearing a pink and blue outfit and was holding a blue and pink rod with a brown swirl on the top floating down in front of them.
 
“You're… Black Magician Girl” stuttered Yami Heila. “That's correct” replied the female spell caster. “But why are you here? And what did you mean by “transform into the legendary warriors” asked Heila. “You haven't notice but you are the legendary element warriors. Warriors who loyalty is to find the lost Pharaoh and Queen and fight against the great evil that plague both our worlds.”
 
“Element Warriors...?” wonders Heila. “Wait a sec! What does this all have to do with me and Heila” questioned Yami Heila not sure if all this is true. “You two are the fire and ice warriors. You possess great power just like the others but I'll explain the rest another time. Right now your friend is in great danger” replied Black Magician Girl.
 
“She's right, Yami Heila. Yugi need our help” said Heila who was very concerned. “Right, that's more important” replied Yami Heila. “Here take this” said Black Magician Girl as she hands the girls two crystal pendant. Heila receives her light blue crystal pendant as Yami Heila receives her red crystal pendant. “To transform repeat after me, Fire no Senshi and Ice no Senshi” initiates Black Magician Girl as she tells the girls the magic words. The girls just nod their heads and place their crystal over their necks.
 
“Fire no Senshi!” exclaimed Yami Heila as she begins to transform. Red wings spread out from behind her and wrapped her entire bare body. As the wings open they revile her wearing a red tube top, a red vest, red two slit mini skirt with a silver chain belt that hang on both hips, along with a red chocker that held her crystal pendant and red boots with buckle straps around the ankles. Two arms bands on each arm, two wrist bands and the symbol of a flame appeared on her forehead.
 
“Ice no Senshi!” calls Heila as light blue wings conceal her bare body then open up to see her wearing the same outfit just like Yami Heila, the only different was they were baby blue color and the symbol of a snowflake appears right in the middle of her forehead.
 
“Whoa! I can't believe” said Yami Heila. “Me either! These outfit look really neat” chirped Heila as she admired the clothes she and Yami Heila were wearing. “Now your ready” said Black Magician with a smile as she saw how cool the girls looked in there transformation.
 
Right, let's go Heila” replied Yami Heila as she ran ahead. “You got it” said Heila as she followed right behind Yami Heila. Meanwhile Yugi was having really hard time to breath as Harpie Girl pulled the end of the whip more. “Give up! There no way you can get out of this” replied Harpie Girl.
 
“Hold it right there” shouted two familiar voice causing Harpie Girl to turn her head around to see the hostages who escaped but they looked different and they were standing right in front her in a back to back pose.
 
“Hey Bird brain, if your looking to start any trouble with our pal you'll have to answer to us” shouts Yami Heila as she glares at Harpie Girl. “That's right because we won't sit by as you hurt one of our friends shouts Heila as she sends a glare in Harpie Girl's direction. “For when fire and ice join the battle you better watch out” Yami Heila finished off as she and Heila do a cool pose.
 
"Ha... you think I'm scared of some little girls with fancy speeches? Ha! Once I'm done with the light warrior you two are next" scoffed Harpie Girl as she turns attention back to Yugi. “I don't think so.” Heila raise both hands in the air as her light blue crystal started to glow. “Twin swords of Ice” calls Heila, two swords made of ice crystals appear in her hands.
 
Heila leaps into the air and slashes down with her swords, cutting the rose whip in half and Yugi could finally breathe again. “What the…” was all Harpie Girl could say. Heila went over to Yugi and helped him up. “Are you alright, Yugi?” asked Heila in concern. “Yea, I'm fine! Thanks a lot” replied Yugi as he got back on his feet. Yami Heila ran over to join Heila and Yugi.
 
"Is Yugi alright?" asked Yami Heila.  "Yea, he's just fine” replied Heila with a smile.  "Good" Yami Heila then turn to face Harpie Girl and saw Harpie Lady and her bother come to their little sister aid.
 
"She's mine" yelled Harpie's brother as he flew in quick speed towards the fire warrior and was about to slash her with his strong claws. Yami Heila just stood there as her red crystal pendant started to glow.  "Look out, Yami Heila" gasped Heila in fright. Yami Heila just raises her right hand into the air and called "Fire whip!"
 
A whip made of pure fire appeared in Yami Heila's right hand.  She then takes the whip and snapped it twice on the ground creating a circle of fire around her causing Harpie's brother to stop right in his tracks. Taking this chance, Yami Heila leaped out of the circle of fire and into the air. “Flaming slash” shouts Yami Heila as she gashes her whip down at Harpie's brother.
 
Harpie's brother gave a load screech as he was instantly turned to ashes by the blazing flames.  Harpie Girl and Harpie Lady were stunned as they saw their brother destroyed in a blink of an eye.  "You will pay for that" growls Harpie Lady as she flew high into the air.  When she felt she was high enough she flew down in great speed launching an attack with her talons.
 
"I'll handle this" declared Heila as she stood in front of Yami Heila. Heila does a little sword dance before leaping into the air straight towards Harpie Lady. Twin ice sword dance shouts Heila as does a spin in the air slashing her swords side to side launching two crescent shaped ice rays towards Harpie Lady.
 
The attack took a direct hit causing Harpie Lady to be completely frozen in an ice casket. The ice casket begins to plummet towards the ground with Harpie Lady in it. As for Heila, she made a graceful landing to the ground. The casket smashed to the ground shattering Harpie Lady to oblivion.
 
Harpie Girl thought it was best that she retreated but not before saying “This is not over! You haven't seen the last of me.” With that said Harpie Girl took off into the air in great speed until she was out of site. “She's getting away” shout Heila. “Who cares? Let her go! All that matter is Yugi is alright” replied Yami Heila.
 
“Good work, Element warriors” replied Black Magician Girl as she flew down in front of them. “Thank you, Black Magician Girl!” replied Heila. “Now you know what your destiny holds for you. Here I want you to have this.” Black Magician Girl snapped her fingers and pink light appear before Heila and Yami Heila. Inside the light were two small compass type devices with their symbol on it.
 
“What's this Black Magician Girl” asked Heila curiously. “They are communicators! When you opened it, it allows you to keep in contact with the others just in case answered Black Magician Girl. “Please you must find the other element warriors and unite your powers to defeat the evil that's threatening both our worlds” pleaded Black Magician Girl.
 
Umm, we'll do our best, Black Magician Girl” replied Yugi with determination. Black Magician Girl just gave a nod along with a smile and disappeared into a pinkish light. As they watch Black Magician Girl vanish, Yami Heila decided to break the silence. “Well I guess we should be heading back to your place, Yugi. “Right, I want to check make sure Yami is alright” replied Yugi who was still very concern about his dark half.
 
After transforming by into their normal forms, Yugi and the girls head back to the game shop. Unaware they were been watch by a mysterious figure. “So two more element warriors have appeared; the Mistress will be very pleaded to hear this” snickered the mysterious figure as he vanished from site.