Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Element Warriors ❯ A Day at the Carnival ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


AnimePrincess: Hey everyone! I’m so sorry it took me so long to update but like I said a lot has happen and it been taking up my time to update. But have no fear because here it is part 5 of Element Warriors. So I hope you enjoy and please leave a review. Have fun reading!

Title: Element Warriors
Part 5: A Day at the Carnival

It has been a little over a week since the birth of the fire and ice warriors and the event at the park. Since then Yugi had made both Heila and Yami Heila promise not to tell Yami, which to his relief they agreed not to tell him about it but unknown to Yugi, Yami had his own ways of finding out.

But asides from that, during the week Yami had finally gotten better and was now able to return to school like normal which in the end made everyone happy especially Yugi. But since it was a Sunday everyone had made plans to go to a new carnival that was all over the newspapers and had just came to Domino City. “Yami are you ready yet? We told the others we’d be ready by 11 o’clock” called Yugi from downstairs.

“I’m ready aibou, no need to wait any longer” replied Yami with a chuckle as he walks downstairs dressed in black leather pants, black studded boots, black sleeveless shirt, neck belt and an arm bands. At the sound of Yami’s voice Yugi turns to greet him only to halt at the site of Yami before him. ‘Oh dear Ra there should be a law against him that prevents him from looking that hot’ thought Yugi as he tires to pry his eyes off Yami.

As Yugi struggles with avoiding eye contact with Yami, Yami on the other hand takes the time to see Yugi dressed in black cargo pants, black sketchers, a black sleeveless shirt, an arm band along with the black neck belt.

‘Gods aibou, you look so divine in those clothes’ thought Yami as he glances at Yugi’s outfit. So as the two continue to look intently at each another, Black Magician takes the time to make himself be known. “Are you both going to stand looking at one another all or are you going to answer the door” Black Magician proclaimed. For during that time neither Yami nor Yugi heard the door bell ringing.

“Sorry I’ll get it” and with that Yugi turns to answer the door. Once there Yugi opens the door to glimpse Marik, Malik, Jounouchi, Seto, Mokuba, Ishizu, Heila, Yami Heila, Ryou, and Bakura. “Hey, minna” greeted Yugi. “Ohayo” replied everyone. “Are you two ready to go?” Heila asked as she spots Yami in the background. “Yea” replied Yugi, “Ok then let’s get going to that new carnival” Mailk announced.

“Ok just let me tell Jii-chan first” and with that Yugi ran towards the game shop to let his grandfather know that he and Yami were leaving. /Black Magician, will you be coming along with us?/ Yami asked Black Magician mentally. /I’m afraid not, I wish to speak with Mana about the events that have happened with the past week/ answered Black Magician.

/Mana?/ questioned Yami. /Mana is my apprentice other wise known as Black Magician girl/ Black Magician stated. /Oh I see/ replied Yami before leaving it as that when he saw Yugi return. “Ok I told him and he says it’s ok and to have bunch of fun” said Yugi with a smile. “Well duh...what else would you do at a carnival” Mokuba remarked. “Eat lots and lots of food” Jounouchi shouted out.

“That’s the only thing you can think of puppy” Seto replied with a smirk curling on his face. “Who asked you money bags” growled Jounouchi. “No one” answered Seto. “Enough, we’re here to have fun not to hear you two fight” Yami Heila declared. “Yami Heila’s right where here to have fun, not to kill each other” Heila add in. So with that said Jounouchi and Seto put a stop to there fighting before everyone head to the carnival.

Meanwhile, Anzu was growing bored with the constant failures. “Otogi, come here” Anzu called for one her best soldiers. Just then Otogi appears before her. “Yes, my mistress?” replied Otogi as he bow before her.

“I’m sick and tired of all these failures. “That is why I’ve decided to call for you Otogi, I wish to see what you will do to get the four Element Warrior’s crystal pendents to me” Anzu declared as she looks to Otogi. “Well my lady I’ve learned that there’s a “Carnival” going on today and I’ve also learnt that the Element warriors are going to be there as well. So with your permission I plan to use full advantage of this carnival” Otogi explained. “Very well, I’ll allow this. Now go and make sure you bring me back the light warrior” and with that said from Anzu, Otogi bowed again before leaving for the carnival.

Meanwhile, Black Magician was upstairs inside Yugi and Yami’s room currently waiting for Black Magician Girl to arrive. “She’s late” murmurs Black Magician to himself as he continues to wait for her. Just then in a faint flash of pink, Black Magician Girl appeared before Black Magician. “I’m sorry I’m late master Mahado” said Mana as she looks to her master. “Quite alright, so tell me of what has happened in the past week” asked Mahado.

“Of course master, well as you’re probably well aware of I’ve located the fire and ice warriors” Mana started to explain. “That’s good but we still need to find, earth, wind, water, thunder, heart, and physic yet without them we cannot find the pharaoh nor queen and even with them found they will not be complete without there beloved ones” said Mahado as he begins to pace about the room. “What shall we do master?” questioned Mana. “We continue are search until we find them, asides from our duty of watching over our allies, and speaking of allies how is watching over the fire and ice warrior going for you?” asked Mahado.

“Ok, but I have a suspicion about the ones called Malik and Marik” answers Mana with thought. “How come?” asked a curious Mahado. “I can’t say, I mean it’s faint but I’m not totally sure or not but when I’m around them I can feel a faint power asleep within them that indicates that maybe just maybe they could be the earth and wind warriors” answers Mana.

“That could be possible for now I want you to watch over them as well” orders Mahado. “Of course” Mana understood. “But for now I think we should go watch over our allies” and with that both Mana and Mahado vanish from the room and head towards where Yugi and the others were.

Meanwhile, back with Yugi and the others, Yugi and his friends had finally made it to the carnival. Once there everyone decided to split up. Marik and Malik went in one direction, Ishizu in another, Joey towards the food stand, Mokuba and Seto went on their own, Ryou and Bakura went in a different direction leaving only Yugi, Yami, Heila and Yami Heila.

“Looks like it’s just us four” said Yami. “Apparently so!” said Yami Heila. “Well since it’s just the four of us what do you guys want to do first?” asks Yugi. “Oh how about the house of mirrors or the ferries wheel” suggested Heila. “Oh the house of mirrors sounds like fun” Yami Heila agreed. “Then it looks like the house of mirrors it is” said Yami.

And so with that Yugi, Yami, Yami Heila and Heila head towards the house of mirrors while being completely unaware of Otogi watching them from behind. ‘Perfect, while those four are off having fun I’m going to start targeting their so called friends’ thought Otogi as a grin crept on his face.

“Dark Elf, Dark Witch, Crass Clown, Dream Clown, and Shadow Tamer I summon you” Otogi calls forth. “Yes our master” answers Shadow Tamer as she appeared and bows before Otogi. “My mistress wishes to have the four element crystals and in order for you to get them you must lure out the legendary Element Warriors so I have a special orders for you to attack their friends and capture them, understand” orders Otogi.

“Yes” replies Shadow Tamer. “Good, the first one you’ll find is by the food court area his name is Jounouchi you’ll know it’s him because by his shaggy blond hair” Otogi describes to Shadow Tamer. So, with that said Shadow Tamer bows once more and heads to the food court to bring back the one called Jounouchi. Meanwhile, back with Jounouchi, he was too busy chowing down on chilly dogs.

“Oh man this is good” said Jounouchi with a mouth full of food. So, as Jounouchi continues to eat, he fails to notices Shadow tamer appearing right behind him. “Excuse me sir, are you by any chance, Jounouchi” asked the voice behind him. “Yes who wants to know” replied Jounouchi as he continued to eat his food. “Me” Just then a whip was raised into the air and crashed down on the table Jounouchi was eating on causing it to break.

Jounouchi quickly stood up as he saw what happened “Whoa…who are you and what do you want” asked Jounouchi as he quickly turned around to see Shadow Tamer behind him. “The name is Shadow Tamer and I’m here for you.”

“Well, I ain’t going no where with you!!”said Jounouchi. “Oh I’m afraid you don’t have a choice, for if you haven’t noticed there’s no one around here to stop me” Shadow Tamer so greatly pointed. Jounouchi to turn around to see what Shadow Tamer said was true, they were indeed the only ones around.

‘Uh-Oh! This looks bad’ thought Jounouchi as he started to sweat. Just then Jounouchi decided to take action. “Well sorry to burst your bubble but I I’m not going anywhere. So see ya!” and with that Jounouchi turns around and starts to run off.

“Foolish mortal” whispers Shadow Tamer as she lashed her whip around Jounouchi’s ankles causing him to fall hard to the ground, knocking him unconscious. “Perfect, 1 down and 7 to go.” Shadow Tamer grabs Jounouchi, taking him to an abandoned tent near the far end of the fair. Once in the tent she locks Jounouchi in a cage.

After putting Jounouchi in the cage, Shadow Tamer turns and heads out the tent. Once outside, she begins to search for the others only to stumble upon Seto and Mokuba who were near by.'Perfect....two birds for the pickings' thought Shadow Tamer as she signals for Crass Clown, Dream Clown and to follow her.

“Seto can we go play on the bummper cars?” asked Mokuba. “Mokuba you know I don't do bummper cars” replied Seto to his little brother. “But Big Bro.....” but just then Mokuba was cut off by a laugh. “What's the matter Seto...to old to play on the bummper cars” taunts Shadow Tamer as she, Crass clown, and Dream clown surround him and Mokuba.

“That's none of your concern” shouts Seto as he turns to face Shadow Tamer. “I believe it does” said Shadow Tamer as she continues to distract Seto as Dream clown sneaks up behind Mokuba and grabs him.

“Ahh, Seto help” cries Mokuba once he is caught by Dream clown. “MOKUBA...Err... Let him go” growls Seto as he turns to see Mokuba in the arms of Dream clown. Shadow Tamer just laughed and lashed her whip towards Seto's chest which threw him into a wooden pole.

“SETO, are you ok? Answer me” calls Mokuba to his big brother. “Sorry kid, but your brother won't be saying anything for the time being” Shadow Tamer remark as looks to where Seto's body laid motionless. Crass clown went to retrieve him before he and Dream Clown took Mokuba and Seto to the tent where Jounouchi was being held.

“Dark Elf, I want you, and Dark Witch to go a bring me the other 5 I have a little trip to make” and with that in order Shadow tamer vanished from view while Dark Elf and Dark Witch go and capture the others.

Meanwhile, Yami, Yugi, Heila and Yami Heila were just exiting the house of mirrors when all of sudden they halt to see Shadow Tamer standing before them. “Who are you?” asked Heila. “The name is Shadow Tamer and I have a little message, if you four ever wish to see your friends again come to the abandon tent just outside the fair grounds, they'll be waiting for you. Fail to show and your friends will belong to us” and with that said Shadow Tamer vanished.

“Yami, what are we going to do?” asked Yugi in concern. “We go to where our friends are being held” answered Yami. “But what if it's a trap, Yami? We could be putting them in danger and not just them but us as well...”Heila pointed out with a hint of worry.

'She's right...”thought Yami as he knew he couldn’t put Yugi and the others in danger as well. At Yami's silentness, Heila turns to look at Yami Heila and asked “What should we do?” Yami Heila looked to Heila and said “We wait for Yami's decision...after all he is our leader.” Yami turned to the group and said “I guess we have no other choice but to go. Our friends are in danger and saving them is more important.” “I agree” said Yugi. “Me too” said Heila.

“Well, what we waiting for? Let’s do it” So with that said from Yami Heila, Yami, Yugi, Heila and Yami Heila run towards the abandoned tent where their friends were now being held captive. 'Please be alright you guys because we’re on our way' thought Yugi.

As they reach the tent it was time to transform. “Yami Aura Power, Light Aura Power, Fire Aura Power, Ice Aura Power, shouts the four of them as black, white, red, and light blue wings appear around them before moving to reveal Yami, Yugi, Yami Heila and Heila in their warriors uniforms.

Meantime, inside the abandoned tent everyone was now finally gathered and locked within separate cages. “What do you want from us” asked Ishizu who was quite pleased being locked up. “Nothing, your just the bait. Our real objectives should be here soon” replied Shadow Tamer.

“what do you mean real objectives?” asked Ryou. But just then a flaming slash came out of no where and hit Crass clown head on completely destroying him. “How dare you try and harm innocent people at the fair” spoke a voice from above.

“Carnivals are meant for people to have fun, not to fear from people like you”, “So in the name of Dark, Light, Ice and Fire we shall stop you”. “Ah so you decided to show up” said Shadow tamer as she looks up to Yami, Yugi, Heila and Yami Heila.

The warriors jump down and made a graceful landing on the ground. “Release them at once” shout Yami as he grips his sword. “I don’t think so” replied Shadow Tamer. “I said release them at once” orders Yami again as he tighten his grip on his sword. “Not until you make agreement” said Shadow Tamer with a grin.

“What kinda agreement?” asked Yami Heila. “The agreement is you four hand over your crystal pendant and I’ll set you friends free” grins Shadow tamer. “Well sorry but that won’t be happening” replied Yugi. “That’s right! We’ll never hand over our crystal pendants to the likes of you” said Heila.

“I wouldn't be so sure about that little girl” said Shadow Tamer as she snaps her fingers summoning Dark Witch, Dark Elf and Dream Clown to appear and attack. “Get ready, everyone! We can't afford to lose any of our friends” said Yami to Yugi, Heila and Yami Heila “Alright! You handle Shadow Tamer and me, Yugi and Heila will handle her lackies and free our friends you just worry about her” replied Yami Heila.

With that said Yami nods his head then moves into battle with Shadow Tamer. “Ready Heila, Yugi”, “Ready!” With that said Yami Heila, Heila and Yugi move into battle with Dream clown, Dark Elf and Dark Witch.

“Flaming Inferno Slash” shouts Yami Heila as she releases her fire whip on Dark Elf turning her into ashes. “Twin Icicle assault” yells Heila as she combines her twin ice swords then slashing them side to side launching two crescent shaped ice rays into one assault making the effective and deadly which destroys Dark Witch. Yugi aims is arrow at Dream Clown and shouts “Sliver Supreme Shot.” Yugi launches a bright glowing arrow in amazing speed destroying Dream Clown in a instant.

Once Heila, Yugi and Yami Heila defeat Shadow tamers lackies both move to free their friends from there cages, while Yami on the other hand struggles with Shadow tamer. “Give up Dark warrior, you'll never defeat me” Shadow Tamer taunts. “I'll never give up because I’ll keep fighting to protect my friends” With that said Yami jumps back and raised his sword into the air.

“Black Laceration” shouts Yami as he swings his sword down unleashing a black energy wave towards Shadow tamer. “NO...there's no way you could've beaten me” screams Shadow tamer as she was hit head on by Yami's attack and was defeated in one blow. Once Shadow Tamer is gone Yami returns his sword back into his jewel around his neck. Now that everything back to normal and everyone was safe, Yami and the others leave the tent to rejoin up with the group outside but not before de-transforming back into their normal clothing.

“There you four are, where were you, you guys missed all the action” shout Mokuba who was still feeling excited from the event that happened. “Oh we did, hun?” said Yami Heila as she knew what Mokuba was referring to. “Yep” chirps Mokuba. “Well enough chitter chatter I say we all head home, I'm bushed” said Jounouchi as he starched his arms into the air. “Good idea” giggled Yugi. And so with nothing further everyone heads off in the own direction, promising to do something like this another day.