Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Most Beautiful Rose ❯ Iris ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

This is anotherinstallmentof my daydreams. Hey,I reviews so I do nothave to send Ninja's to your house because I got reviews!Thanks!Please keep reviewing!

Disclaimer: I do notown Yugioh and Goo Goo Dolls's Iris! Duh!

**KAIBA'S POV**

I rolled over in my bed a few more times. `How could I have been so stupid?' I mentally screamed at myself. I remember the first time I had saw HikaruI thought I had strayed into a dream…..I never thought anyone could be so...so beautiful. Then there she was the perfect description of beauty. When we met in the park, I was stunned by her touch that I had to make sure I was not dreaming. Isoonfound out she was real.

**Flashback**

"Hikaru "Isaid softly while looking into her eyes. Her hand was still on my cheek, it was so soft. I did not know why I was being so open with her. For goodness' sake, I had just met her a few hours ago! "Yes" she answered. She let her hand drop to her side.I wanted to feel her hand with its warmth against my cheek again.I was about to say something to her, when we were interrupted. "HIIIIIIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAARRRRRRU! ThankGod,I found you! You were supposed to be back at your house anhour ago! I got kindof worried about you whenI heard you were missing," Said ablond haired girl with lightly tanned skin and emerald green eyes appeared. (AN: think Rikku from final fantasyffX-2). Hikaru turned from me, and looked at her apologetically. "O I'm sorry! I totally lost track of time."

"You need to come home………..right now ……no more delays!Your mother is really worried!"

"All right….." she sighed sadly and turned to me. "I'll have to talk to you lateeeeeeer." The other girl started to drag her;I caught her eye once last time then turned and left. I wouldnotsee her again for another few days, but thatdoes not mean I did not think of her, quite the contrary,I thought of her very often. I saw her again on my next visit to the game shop. I had promised Mokuba some new dueling cards, where better to get them then from there. Therefore,I entered the shop and talked to Yugi to get what I needed. Then for some odd reason we started to talk about stuff in general. Hikaru was brought up some how. "Yeah I feel sorry for she's upstairs, she's not feeling to well. I made her some soup", Yugi pointedto a bowl. "I'm waiting for it to cool which it should be about." Someone came in and started to ask Yugi some questions. While the customer was looking over some boxes, Yugi looked to me. "Couldyou do me a favor? Could you takethat bowl to Hikki? By the time,I'm done, it will be cold. It wouldn't do any good for her if its cold. ……So could you?" I almost jumped at the chanceof seeing her. I hid my delight"Fine, I`ll do it" I put my brief case down and picked up the bowl. "Thanks Kaiba. She is in our guest room, which is the third to the left,"Yugi said as he returned his attention to the customer. I headed up the stairs, and followed Yugi's directions. I found the room and opened the door. She lay asleep on her stomach in the bed. She looked like an angel. Her head was tilled on its side, showing her rosy cheek on her ivory skin, herlong dark auburn waves lay loose framing her face. My God, she was beautiful! She moved a little;causingsome of her hair to fall on her face. I put the bowl of soup on the table by the bed, and I bent down and pushed her hairoff her face. Her eyes started to flutter open.

And I'd give up forever to touch you
'

Cause I know that you feel me somehow

You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be

And I don't want to go home right now

"Hi" she said softly. "Hi" I replied," Ibrought you some soup…..Yugi made it and asked me to bring it up." she started to sit up. "Thank you" I handed it to her and she took it. I was about to leave when I heard her sweet voice, "Why were you crying?" I turned around to look at her. "It was the 6th anniversary of my parents' death" She looked down, "I'm sorry , I may have been out of-" I soon cut her off "You weren't " I said as looked at those beautiful dark spheres of hers. She smiled, astounding me.

And all I can taste is this moment

And all I can breathe is your life

'Cause sooner or later it's over

I just don't want to miss you tonight

And I don't want the world to see me

'Cause I don't think that they'd understand

When everything's made to be broken

I just want you to know who I am

"Kaiba-"Iinterrupted her again,"Call, me Seto." She smiled and blushed. "Hikaru, why are you staying withYugi?" I had noticed bags in the room, and the articles were mostly hershopefully. "Grandpa was kind enough to let me stay, whilemy Mother is away." I was going to ask her something else when my phone rang. I answered it;itwas a business partner needing totalk to me. Thus,I was called to leave that angel. She looked sad when I said I had to go, I was sad to leave her,but knew I must.

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming


Or the moment of truth in your lies

When everything feels like the movies


Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive

The meeting came, and decisions were made. I left,onthe ride home all I could think of was Hikaru. The way she looked when she was sleep, the way she smiled at me, the ways her hand felt on my skin. Why did she make me feel this way? Why did I askher to call me Seto? It confusedme so badly! I barely know her! It iscrazy!

And I don't want the world to see me


'Cause I don't think that they'd understand

When everything's made to be broken

I just want you to know who I am

I just want you to know who I am

I just want you to know who I am

I decided I needed to know Hikaru better. No rather,I wanted to know her better.

I just want you to know who I am

Well end of chapter3. Please review! If you have suggestions, flames even, orhave a song,you want to me to make into a fic email me at risingstar04@hotmail.com.

Ja ne!