Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Switch ❯ The Pirates ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Tea waded through the water. Yugi followed behind. "TEA!!" He cried.
"Leave me alone! I need to find Mokuba!" She hissed.
"But Tea...That's Kaiba's job, I'm sure if Mokuba is anywhere he's with him."
"Well, unfortunately Kaiba isn't himself at this time, so I highly doubt he's found Mokuba." she added. Yugi had no idea why Tea was acting up like this. "You've changed somehow Tea..." He whispered.
"I know." she stopped.
"Huh?" Yugi didn't understand. "What are you talking about...?”
"Fine...I'll tell you. I'm not Tea. I'm Kaiba."
"Your...Kaiba?? But…what are you talking about?"
"The dream Yugi, you had the dream last night too." Tea hinted. Yugi tried to search his mind.
"Marik did something to you and Kaiba..." Yugi stood still to think.
"Marik meant to switch you and me. Tea got in the way and so Tea and I got switched instead. Her soul is in my body. I'm in hers."
"I understand...I remember. So Tea never said any of that stuff! It was just you...OH, I'm so relieved." He splashed over to Tea and hugged her.
"GET OFF!" She rubbed him off and started walking again. "Now don't say ANYTHING to anybody, we have to find Marik and get him to switch us back...I won't take any chances of your friends getting in my way.
"Ok, I won't say anything." he agreed, his smile plastered to his face. So they walked on and soon found the staircase. "We made it, it took forever!" Yugi sighed happily. "Wait, ok...Remember, I'm Tea...Just go with it." Tea warned.
"Don't worry, I got it." Yugi said. They made it to the top of the stairs. Tea rushed out. On the deck was a group of dirty military looking men. One had a gun. Another one paced in front of Kaiba and the others. Tea whirled back around and dove back through the doorway, she grabbed Yugi's arm before he went out. "WHAT?" he cried.
"Shhhhhhh!!!" she hissed. Yugi got quiet. "There are X-pirates out there...” she whispered. X-Pirates are disgruntled ship workers who go around reeking havoc and killing people. You know, your modern day Vikings.
"They have everybody trapped." Tea said angrily.
"What are we going to do about it?" Yugi whispered back.
"I'm not sure...” Tea peeked around the door. "Mokuba..." she whispered.