Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Switch ❯ Abducted ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"What are you going to do with us?" Ishizu demanded.
"Sha'dup wench!" One of the X-pirates belted. Ishizu sneered at him. "I want an answer,” she asked again. The dirty pirate slapped her across the face. She fell to her side, one hand holding her up, the other holding her face. Duke skidded towards her. The pirate pulled out a gun and aimed it at her. Duke froze. "Don't be foolish." Ishizu said calmly.
"JURAZ!" What seemed to be the leader of them, stepped up, "Don't waste your bullets." He blurted strongly. Juraz stepped back into his crowd and glared evilly at Ishizu. She pulled herself up and backed away.
"Is this the lot of ya'?" the captain ordered. Kaiba looked at Ishziu. Enough to hint to her, “Yes." she answered.
Behind the door, Yugi stood, antsy and frightened for his friends. Tea was burning with anger, her brother was so close yet so far away...Those pirates could kill him…His body would be destroyed in a heartbeat.
The captain stomped up to Serenity and Mai. "Women. They are incapable of working. I can see it clearly. Kill them." He motioned over two crewmembers. They smiled and pulled out harsh weapons. Tristan, Duke, and Joey all piled up in front of them. "You'll have to get through us first!" Joey belted.
"No problem...BOYS!" His men loaded their guns and aimed.
"AHG...W-wait!!" Joey screeched.
"We'll work!! Don't shoot!" Tristan almost fell to his knees. The captain sneered and made his men step down. "You work, all the men. The healthy Woman cooks." he pointed at Ishizu. "These two are sickly and useless." He glared.
"No, please...Bring them too, just don't kill them!" Duke cried. All three of them begged pathetically. The captain shoved Duke and Tristan out of the way with his strong arms and stormed over to the two wounded girls. "What is the problem with them?"
"Her soul is trapped in the shadow realm...and she was hurt in the accident earlier..." Joey said this quietly knowing it was meaningless. Mai wasn't coming back until Marik showed up, and Serenity was in terrible condition. The captain motioned his hand and his men all came over. "Take the men to the cells for now, and the woman gets to go to the kitchen," a few men in the back sort of cheered, "The two here...Cargo, now." Two men picked Mai and Serenity up and thundered down the wooden ramp to their ship. Joey chimed in angrily, "You are throwing them in with the cargo!? ALONE?"
"Where else..." the captain replied, obviously annoyed.
"They aren't your useless luggage!!" he yelled.
"Then what are they?" he said sneering. Joey stepped back, he couldn't do anything about, unless he wanted his head blown off.
"That's what I thought." with that the captain turned around and walked to the ship.
"Seto..." Mokuba said quietly.
"Huh?" Kaiba noticed Mokuba now. He looked up at him.
"What are they gonna do?"
"I'm not sure." Kaiba knew he would have to work for these pirate pigs, but would Tea be stuck in this body forever? Yugi, what about Yugi…did he find Tea's body?